- Text Size +

Taro woke up because of the movement of his exterior. He was confused, the whole place smelled quite bad and it was stuffy, a warm pressure kept him pinned down and it was dark. It took time a couple of minutes to put his thoughts in order and remember where he was.

He was still inside Noa’s shoe and it feel like she was moving, the little separation from her foot and the insole just before stepping down let him have just enough air to think with some clarity.

The whole place was still horrible but it seem he got a bit used to it, somehow. Taro still felt excitement with the whole situation but was too tired to show. He still needed to wait for a chance to escape and go for Mio to pass the test. He wasn’t sure how much time passed but he should still be on time, he hoped.

Luckily Taro was right, the boy was just knocked out for around an hour or so. The class finished and now Noa was going to her lab, following her usual routine. When she got there she discarded her shoes to feel more comfortable and went to her desk to work on some pending experiments she had.

Taro on the other had got fresh air for the first time in what seemed ages. As soon as Noa took out her shoe and threw it aside, a blinding light invaded his small space and the whole environment felt totally different. After the shoe crashed on the floor and he got back his footing, he quickly escaped the moist prison and looked for a way out of the room.

The place was smaller than a regular classroom, for normal sized people at least, and quite messy. Still, he spotted the door easily and went over there not really caring how tired he was.

Taro was relatively close to it when the rumbling started. The little guy turned around and saw that Noa was still busy with her experiments so it wasn’t her. ‘Someone might come in!’ He thought and ran towards a bag that was close enough. He hid behind it to wait for the rumble to stop, hoping it was just someone passing by. Sadly for him that wasn’t the case.

The door opened and Taro saw a pink haired girl with twin tails, Mamiya Yumi. He wasn’t on really good terms with her because she didn’t like him being close with Yuuno, though it’s not as if she would heavily injure him… Maybe… But he decided it would be better to stay hidden anyway.

“Hi Noa, sorry for disturbing but do you have the lotion I asked you about? Arashiko is looking forward to the massage I promised her, and so I am actually” Said Yumi, impatient to rub her hands all over Arashiko’s body.

“Uh, yeah, I was done with that this morning. It’s the bag next to the door.” Answered the genius student “A special lotion made to be the best for the skin care. Really, I shouldn’t waste my genius on something like that…”

“Oh, don’t be like that. I told you if you made me that favor I would help you out with Taro the next time, remember?” For Yumi it was the best if the masochist was with Noa and not next to Yuuno. Though Taro felt shivers in his back when he heard that.

He was weighing his options, ‘Mamiya-san is going to take this back to Yuuno. I’m sure Yuuno will help me to get to Isurugi-senpai. There’s the risk of being found by Mamiya-san but this might be my only real chance to complete the test!’ With that as his objective, he grabbed onto the bag and climbed as Yumi lifted it, getting inside.

After saying bye to Noa, Mamiya goes to Taro’s club room where Yuuno Arashiko, the girl who feared men, was waiting on top of a portable massage bed. She was wearing a bikini.

“Hey, I told you to get naked, Arashiko” said Yumi puffing her cheeks. “T-This is more than enough, Yumi!” Answered the purple haired girl. “I told you a regular massage would be fine, there is no need for this!”

“Okay, okay. This will have to do” said Yumi with a sigh, not wanting to make her friend uncomfortable. “Are you ready then? Lie on your stomach while I get the lotion ready~” With that she moved to a desk to drop the bag with Taro and the lotion for a moment while Yumi herself got ready, taking out her coat and placing her schoolbag somewhere on the floor. Taro took this chance to get out of the bag, or at least he tried. Just when he was close to escape Yumi came back. Panicking, Taro let go of the bag and fell backwards, falling inside the lotion.

“Uhm, this thing is open? I guess Noa thought there was no need for a cap if it wasn’t even going to leave the school…” Not thinking much about it, Yumi took the container and went towards Arashiko. “Ready then? Remember that it might feel cool at the beginning” Said the twin tailed girl as she dipped her hands on the cream and was ready to start as soon as Arashiko tells her to do it.

Taro was swimming to get out of the lotion, getting his head out with not much effort. But he noticed he wasn’t out of danger yet. Yumi’s hand entered the container to scoop some of the ointment and Taro’s vision was filled with the palm of her hand as she got him with the lotion.

‘This has a weird texture…’ thought Yumi, but she didn’t want to wait anymore after Arashiko told her she was ready. Though, even if she felt Taro, she would most likely overlook it because of her excitement of giving Yuuno a massage.

The pink haired girl started moving her hands skillfully throughout the busty girl body, not really having any notion of personal space.

“W-Wait, Yumi! D-D-Don’t touch me there!” Yelled Arashiko when her friend started massaging her breast, under the bikini top. Even if she was getting too close she couldn’t deny it felt really good, Yumi really was an expert at this.

“Oh, c’mon Arashiko, we’re both girls, aren’t we~ This shouldn’t be a problem~” Answered Yumi, getting excited by her fondling.

It was too fast for Taro. One moment he was being lifted from the balm and almost instantly he was brushed against Arashiko’s back. Now he felt as if he were in some kind of Marshmallow heaven. He was being rubbed against Arashiko’s breast, just with the right pressure to feel both pain and pleasure from the massage that was pressing him against the really soft bosom. Though he didn’t feel her nipple, even Yumi knew that it would be going too far and was rubbing just around it.

Not much later Yumi took her hand off Arashiko’s bikini, Taro still pasted to them. She got a bit more of lotion and started massaging her friend limbs. First her arms and then her legs.

Taro was still having a tour through Yuuno’s body. Her arms felt really soft as he was rolled against them, only to be lifted again and taken to her feet. Unlike Noa’s that just finished exercising, Arashiko’s foot didn’t really smell, and the lotion was also helping by filling Taro’s nose with a fruit-ish essence. He was smothered against her sole for some seconds and then released, for him that was total bliss.

By the swift movement of the giant hand that was manipulating him, he was rubbed around the sole. More specifically, Yumi’s thumb was pressing against his back, pushing him slightly deeper each time. Taro took this chance to kiss a couple of times Arashiko’s skin. Even with all the lotion he could feel a bit of a salty flavor on her foot.

With a swift movement, Taro was dragged with the giant palm towards Arashiko’s toes. He felt the softness of their tip as he was moved around them, still getting some pain because of how rough Yumi’s fingers felt on his back but that only helped to increase his arousal. 

Not much later he was forced in between the toes. Maybe because Arashiko took extra care with her hygiene or because she knew her friend was going to massage down there but he didn’t find anything close to toe jam or lint, Taro was pushed right between the second and middle toe, directly against the skin since there wasn’t any impurity of any kind in there, just the balm and a bit of a mix between his, Arashiko’s and Yumi’s hands sweat.

‘This… this is happiness!!’ He thought, enjoying the pain he got on the ordeal. He was stuck in the crevice, feeling Yuuno’s digits rubbing against his body while Mamiya took her hand to the other foot, which was positioned right next to the one that held Taro captive.

Taro knew it was dangerous if he stayed in there so, against his arousal, he tried his best to free at least one of his arms. Arashiko’s toes clenched, maybe as a reflex to Yumi’s massage, and that just made it harder for him to get free.

The heat of the toes was starting to get to him when suddenly the toes’ grip relaxed and he took the chance to get on top of the sole, just as Yumi’s hand was passing by. Taro jumped to get a ride on her thumb, the lotion helping him to stick to the finger. He thought he was safe for now.

“Now, for the last part!” Yumi couldn’t really contain her excitement as she got her hands under Arashiko’s bikini bottom. She started to massage her butt cheeks.

“H-hey! Do you really have to do that?” Arashiko asked more embarrassed than angry.

“You know is good for you, you’ve so much meat in there~ You need to take care of it~” Said Yumi with a smirk. Yuuno couldn’t really deny that argument.

Going back to Taro, he also got under the bikini bottom with Yumi’s hand. He fell when Mamiya made contact with the meaty cheek and rolled down the buttock, almost falling inside of her crack.

He tried to climb back to the top of the hill known as Arashiko’s rear but when he was making some progress Yumi’s massage made the butt cheeks to open and close, slamming him between them.

It was just for a couple of seconds but he could feel Yuuno’s corporal heat directly against all his body. The lotion’s scent still overcome most of any other bad odor he could’ve sniffed in there but other and a slightly sweaty scent he must likely wouldn’t have smelt much more.

The pain and softness of having Arashiko’s butt pressed against all directions of his body made him incredibly horny. Still, he had to focus on contacting her and being deep in her butt wouldn’t be of much help for that, or at least that’s what he thought.

Right as the cheeks were separating again, he used most of the strength he had left to make a leap and catch on Yumi’s nail. He made it right while she was retracting her hand out of Arashiko’s bikini bottom but didn’t have enough energy to keep his grip and fell on top of the rear once more. Though this time he could stay on the cheek.

Out of energy and seeing his exit close as the feminine hand was getting away from him, Taro decided to lie on the buttock. ‘This might be comfier than my bed’ he thought while falling sleep almost instantly.

On the outside, Arashiko noticed she had to hurry to catch the next train. Putting her clothes on top of her bikini to save up time, she left after saying goodbye to Yumi and thanking her again for the massage, even if the twin-tailed girl might have enjoyed it more than her.

The busty student hurried up towards the train station, not noticing the tiny passenger on her bikini bottom.

Taro woke up when Arashiko picked up speed. He felt like in a roller coaster because of all the movement inside of the girl’s clothes. He was thrown around, alternating with bounces between the clothes and the student’ bottom. He felt a bit of pain with each slamming but mostly he was getting dizzy, not being able to make out up from down anymore.

Luckily for Taro, the train station wasn’t that far away so Arashiko got there some minutes later. She was on time for the train, got in grabbed a seat.

Taro was recovering when Yuuno got to the station and reduced her speed. He grabbed to her butt cheek to not fall, her body odor was arousing him but he tried to focus on finding a way out. He couldn’t do much though. When Arashiko found a seat, his surroundings moved, throwing him against her clothes as she sat down.

Smothered between the seat and her butt, Taro couldn’t move anymore. Because of how spongy the buttock was he wasn’t in much danger. His tiny body pressed against the meaty cheek, making barely enough space for his him. The pressure was intense and making him feel pain in all his body. He barely could get air down there, just enough to keep him awake. And even that bit of air was tainted with Arashiko’s natural odor. She was sweating a little after the run she made to the station.

Yuuno didn’t feel comfortable on her seat. She noticed a little lump down her butt. Thinking it might be the seat, she shifted around on it, moving and rubbing her rump against the seat. There wasn’t much people on her wagon so she had some space.

Taro felt even the tiniest of moves made by the giantess. All that shifting rubbed him against Arashiko’s ass. He was thrown around from one cheek to the other, a couple of times getting stuck in her crack, feeling a combination of happiness and fear that he might go deeper. He felt a lot of pain, now not only because of the pressure but also by the friction made by his body being grinded against the lump of meat. The heat, the pressure, the pain, the smell, it was all turning him on.

He thought for a second about biting the buttock, to make her notice him, but couldn’t get himself to do it. Arashiko feared men because of how someone treated her before and he didn’t want to hurt her, even if it wouldn’t really feel much because of his size. Also, it was against his nature as a masochist to hurt a woman.

Deciding that the best he could do know was waiting, he chose to endure it as much as he could. Taro let his body go limp and let himself being thrown around some more, since he was actually enjoying it, catching some droplets of sweat as his only source of water to fight against the heat.

Suddenly Arashiko stopped. All that shifting didn’t help at all so she got up slightly to see what was on the seat and saw nothing. Thinking about it, she realized that whatever it was, it was inside of her bottoms. Arashiko blushed at that thought and sat down again. She couldn’t check there inside of the train with all the people around so Yuuno could only wait until she arrived at home, hoping it’s only lint, even though it didn’t feel anything like that. Since Arashiko didn’t want to think about a bug or something similar so close to her she tried to think of something else.

Taro was thrown around some more by Yuuno’s last movements. By her lifting her butt he noticed his body was damp enough to stay pasted against her butt cheek. Then her rear came down for the last time, taking away from him any possibility of movement.

Taro couldn’t do more than stay there, feeling the rumble of the train on his back and the smoothness of her buttock on top of him for the rest of the travel.

In less than an hour, Arashiko got off the train and was on the last stretch towards her house. Now being aware of the intruder down her bottoms she felt its tiny movements on her butt. Since Taro was now pasted to her cheek because of the sweat, he wasn’t thrown around like before but now he could feel her cheek’s light bouncing with each step. His vision was rumbling because of this, up and down, from left to right.

Arashiko got into her house and sprinted towards her room. She took off her skirt and the bikini bottom she used as underwear. After lifting the garment to inspect it she didn’t find a thing. Thinking about what could happened she didn’t take long to arrive to the answer. Fearful of touching whatever it was, she moved her trembling arm to her back, turned her neck in an attempt to see past her generous rear and closed in her hand towards the little intruder.

In a swift movement that made Taro feel disoriented she brought back her hand towards her face, so that she can see what it was.  And even after seeing it, it took her time to process it. It looked like Taro. It was the spitting image of him just… Tiny. “No… Wait, such a thing shouldn’t be possible…”

Taro’s dizziness got better enough for him to get back to his feet and stood up on Arashiko’s palm. He looked around her friend’s room, it was a simple bedroom with a TV, as computer on a desk and her bed. Taro noticed it was quite clean. It wasn’t his first time there but everything looked so different from his new perspective. After looking all over the place his eyes stopped on Arashiko. “Y-Yuuno…” He said looking at the giantess, her face towering over him. She looked as beautiful as ever but more imposing because of the size difference. He thought that maybe he was getting used to see girls at that size but it was still weird “I know this might be hard to believe bu-”

Before he could finish his sentence, Arashiko felt her androphobia kicking in and made a fist with her free hand. She was about to bring it down on the tiny boy with her usual yelling. “Men scare me!!”

Both Taro and her closed their eyes, Taro because he feared the punch that made him fly away even at normal size more than a couple of times in the past and Yuuno as a reflex. But after a couple of seconds at total darkness, the impact never came. Opening their eyes slowly, they noticed something akin to a miracle. Arashiko could stop herself.

“I-is it because of your size…?” Yuuno asked, stunned that she could stop her fist from hitting him for the first time. “Maybe… Maybe is a mix of both you know, my new size and the progress you’ve made until now” said Taro with a smile, happy to see her friend make some progress with her androphobia.

“T-Taro!” She shouted with excitement, bringing the little student towards her cheek, snuggling him against it. It was the first time the girl could touch him without fearing to throw a punch on his face.

“I-Isn’t that great, Yuuno?” Said Taro, barely being able to talk because of the giant digits around him, pressing him onto the squishy cheek.

“Oh! I’m so sorry!” Said Arashiko as she noticed she was suffocating her friend and brought her now open hand back to the front of her face. “B-but Taro, more importantly than that, what happened!? How did you end up like this!?” Asked Yuuno worried about the tiny guy, not noticing some of her breath and spit falling on him.

“Yuuno, you’re being too loud for me now!” Taro used his hands as a shield, attempting to stop some of the spit. “For now, could you get me something to eat and drink? I’m feeling a kind of weak now, just a mouthful should be more than enough for me” He said jokingly to try to lighten the situation. He was happy now that his friend found him.

Arashiko thought about what he said and immediately blushed, remembering where she found him and realizing he must have been in a lot of pain down there. “O-OF COURSE!” She shouted as a natural reaction of her embarrassment and wanting to and quickly covered her mouth “… Sorry…” She apologized on a quiet voice. Taro, who had to cover his ears because of the sound, was left on top of her pillow and she sprinted towards the kitchen to grab something for him.

The tiny masochist enjoyed the couple of minutes he had alone, lying on top of Yuuno’s pillow, bathing in her hair’s scent. It was his first break since the day started and from that point on everything should be easier.

Not much later Arashiko appeared again and closed the door behind her. She had a bottle of water, bread and a piece of chocolate.

“Sorry, there isn’t much more to eat now. I’m sure I can sneak out something else when I get my dinne-” “That’s okay, Yuuno” Taro interrupted her with a reassuring smile and instructed her to pour some water on the bottle cap and some bread crumbs. After complying he leant on the cap and got his first sip of drinkable water in quite a while.

“Hehe~ You kind of look like a tiny dog, Taro” Arashiko finally relaxed. “Of course! Remember that I’m your dog, Arashiko-sama!!” He said jokingly and then made some dog noises. He was relieved when he saw her laugh.

After filling his stomach and getting back some of his strength, Taro told Yuuno about his journey all the way to her butt. Though he tried not to be very specific about the details, even if at moments his masochistic side made him wanted to keep remembering those experiences. Arashiko was dumbstruck with his tale. She got quite embarrassed when he got to the massage bit and her face was completely red.

“I… I’m really sorry about all that happened!” She knelt on the bed in seiza position to apologize for all the pain that she must’ve submitted him. Also, that way she could kept her eyes away from him, Arashiko was too embarrassed to see him now.

“N-No, it’s okay Yuuno! I should be the one apologizing anyway since I got so close… To your… Your… I-I mean, I got close to you without your permission!” Now Taro was also feeling flustered about this. “A-anyway, I’m a masochist, remember?! Even if I felt pain it would be fine with me! Also, as I said before this size change made my body sturdier so I’m fine, so it’s okay, got it?”

Yuuno slowly lifted her face to see him. “Okay…” She said with a kind smile.

Then an awkward silence filled the room. Fidgeting a bit on her place, Arashiko was the first one to break the ice. “T-Taro… Would you mind helping me with something?”

“Hmm? Sure, anything you want” Taro was ready to help his friends any time.

“T-then…” The masochist noticed a blush growing on her friend’s cheek. He was getting used to that sight. “Could we… Experiment how much I’ve overcome my fear of men?” As Yuuno finished her inquiry, she moved her hand close to Taro so that the boy would hop on. She had a shaky smile on her face.

“What do you have in mind?” Asked Taro, feeling a bit nervous by his friend expression.