[Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

A series of short stories, envisoned by me a giantess. See things from my perspective


Rated: X
Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Humiliation, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 4342 Read: 5282
Published: January 21 2017 Updated: January 21 2017
Story Notes:

The Author

If you've ever wanted to know what runs through the mind of a giantess then you are in luck. I'm class myself as a giantess and i'm often all over online in places perhaps you've heard of me? I stand at 6'7 and have plenty of real life encounters with the many who stand smaller to me. For now i'm not listing my personal encounters with people and members of the public. But as a grown woman with this fetish I have my fair share of day dreams. I love this fetish and embrace it at all moments of the day, wether it be with the general public or all fantasy in my head. It's so easy to get lost day dreaming, at any moment one can be lost in her thoughts. A pebble below my foot can trigger my wild imagination or could eating a bite of food, the possibilities are endless. Unfortunately asides from playing as a mini giantess in real life and flexing my power, the rest is left up to the imagination with so many goals left unachievable. But thankfully as I mentioned I have a strong enough imagination.

 

It is fun to let my imagination run wild. So I want to share some things as seen through my perspective or my eyes if you will. I warn you though, I do not play nice. I know what I am, mean and dominant. Those who I have encountered in the real world or online can more than speak on my behalf. If you cannot stand the idea of a smaller person being humiliated or dominated by a taller being then I implore you to not read further. Do also keep in mind I have a large ego as a giantess although I assume you've already figured that out. Anything to cement my position of power over a smaller individual (that goes for all I may encounter) I will surely do, sometimes thinking of consequences later rather than sooner. Meantime, if you don't enjoy what you'v read so far, you've been warned. Progress no further because soon I shall let my imagination run free. 


1. Story 1: Clubbing by lethalleanna [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (4342 words)