- Text Size +

Guy watched helplessly as the towering 400-foot 16-year-old stepped fully into the shower — a torrent of hot water rushing across the shower floor.  Craning his neck backward, his eyes followed the contours of Laurissa’s lightly tanned body skyward… her strong, shapely calves rising up and up and up… seeming to rise to an impossible height.  And even higher still… her powerful, sculpted thighs… the result of playing on soccer teams year after year.

            The 19-year-old boy ran through the flood of gushing water for fear of being stepped on as he approached the shower wall.  His sister’s girlish voice boomed from high above like gods of Olympus, “Nowhere to run, little Guy?  Well, I’ve only begun my shower.  You’re not going anywhere soon.”  He heard her giggle, clearly amused with his predicament.

            Guy’s back against the wall, he knew his sister was right… there was no escape.  The cascade of hot water flowing down his sister’s curvaceous, athletic body filled the shower with a steamy mist.  Guy’s head tilted back even further as he saw the true height of his family member… all the way the up… hundreds of feet.  He saw the bottom portion of his sibling’s DD breasts which jutted outward like enormous planetary globes.  Holy shit, his thoughts raced.  I can’t believe Laurissa is actually taking a shower while I’m shrunk in here.  But she knows exactly what she’s doing.  And there’s no way I can stop her.

            His sister turned her body as she stepped carefully, letting the entirety of her gorgeous physique be drenched in the relaxing hot spray.  She wet her face and head as she pushed back her long dark locks which tumbled down past her mid-back.  “Mmm… little brother,” she cooed, without even a glance downward, “this feels so good.”

            The inch-tall boy had to continually keep his balance as the water level was almost as high as his knees, and it rushed like a raging river.  Yet his mind was fully focused on his goddess-sized sister… her voluptuous and toned figure which rose like a skyscraper.  Her impressive athleticism was matched only by her natural curviness.   And the boy’s eyes widened as he watched his sister take hold of a giant plastic bottle with a pink hue.  She then set the bottle back on the shelf as she proceeded to run her hands along her neck and toned shoulders… the milky body wash quickly foaming into a lather that began the slippery journey downward.

            Guy observed as white, wet suds followed every subtle curve of Laurissa’s buxom figure… down her big boobs which jiggled slightly as her arms moved… down her toned abdomen and along her small waist… and then following the curves of her wide, womanly hips…  His sister turned around as her perfect, round ass was caressed by her soapy hands… the suds sliding down her muscular thighs… and down the contours of her strong, shapely calves until the shower floor turned white with the suds of frothy body wash.

            The feminine scent of perfumed body wash entered Guy’s nostrils, just at the moment he looked down at his own body.  He gasped seeing that he already had a full-on erection.  It wasn’t in the beginning stages of forming — it was throbbing and rock-hard.  Oh, no…  No, no, no! he thought.  I have to make this go away!  Guy grasped his cock and suddenly felt a rush of arousal, and he knew it was like his libido had a mind of its own.  His body was betraying him.  There was no way he was going to tame his raging hard-on anytime soon… and the image of his colossal sister’s wet, soapy body was like gasoline on the fire of his hormones.

            All of sudden he heard his sister’s pleasing voice.  She spoke flirtatiously, speaking in baby-talk, “Ooh… is little, little brother ready to have some fun?”  She giggled, saying, “Your big, big sister wants to play with little, inch-sized you.”

            Guy watched as his sibling then turned to face his little spot down near her feet.  While she had largely ignored his presence up until this moment, she was now focusing all of her attention down at the insignificant height of her older brother.  She placed her hands on her curvy hips, teasing, “I just can’t get over how tiny you’ve shrunk… big brother.  Did you know it’s a real turn-on for me?  Seeing big brother so very tiny... so helpless and weak.”

            He couldn’t believe his beautiful, skyscraper-sized sister was speaking down to him while she was totally nude in the shower.  It seemed unreal like a dream… too surreal… yet it was happening.  From the level of his sister’s feet, he saw her foot suddenly rise upward as she took a step closer to him.  BOOM!  A huge wave of water knocked him off his feet… and he was swimming for a moment when all of a sudden he realized he was in his sister’s grasp.  He felt himself being lifted…his head spinning as dizziness took hold… his vision a blur of flesh tones and light.

            And when his eyes finally adjusted, he found himself in the now all-too-familiar position of being dangled… helplessly… between his little sister’s fingertips, her gorgeous model-like face dominating his field of view.

            She giggled most pleasurably.  “Well, well, well… little bro.  It looks like I once again have you… right where I want you.  Oh — and what is this?”  His sister smirked as her eyes grew large with delight.  “Your little cock is already standing at full salute.”

            Guy couldn’t help but blush.  He knew for certain that he was turning a bright red as his face suddenly felt extremely warm.  His embarrassment growing, he shouted out in anger, “Let me go, Laurissa!  You can’t do this to me!”

            She snickered, dangling him even closer to her beautiful blue eyes.  “Oh, but we have a deal, don’t we?  When you shrink… after you’ve gotten smaller and smaller and smaller… I have a full hour to do whatever I want with you.  And our time has only begun.”

            Guy knew if he had only not shrunken so small, he might have a case to make… but being an inch tall, it was too late.  His mind kept obsessing about the fact that his little throbbing erection was still wagging in front of his sister’s pretty face.  She kept smirking.  And Guy could tell that she was devouring it with her eyes.  Guy shouted, “It’s not what it looks like, Laurissa!  I am not attracted to you!  Not at all!”  The moment the words left his lips, even he himself couldn’t believe how unbelievable his lie sounded — but he was desperate, and lying was all he could muster.

            The teen laughed, her perfect white teeth gleaming as she grinned.  “But, little bro… you’ve already told me you find me super hot, remember?  You must be really turned on to have your own little sister give you a boner.”  She giggled, adding, “And your boner doesn’t seem like it’s going to disappear anytime soon.”

            Guy stared into his sister’s captivating eyes.  “Fine!” he yelled.  “Fine!  I lied, okay?  You’re super hot… but I can’t help getting turned on when I see your whole body naked.”

            He watched his sister raise an eyebrow.  “Well,” she cooed, “I have just the thing your little cock is craving for.”  Guy suddenly found himself set down on the shelf along the shower wall.  His eyes bulged as he realized he was now at breast-level to his sister… the eroticism of her wet DD’s beyond his imagination… their already prodigious size being amplified tremendously by his having shrunk.  Guy’s mouth agape, he stared like a fool.  Laurissa’s huge round melons glistened gloriously, water droplets streaking down, following the sensual contours.  Her perky boobs heaved majestically… proudly… defying gravity in their sublime, epic grandeur.

            His sister shook the plastic bottle of body wash hard… her big boobs jiggling.  She then squirted a pink dollop of liquid soap in her left palm, setting the bottle back down.  She then picked up her brother between her thumb and index finger.  “Don’t worry, little bro.”  She giggled, saying, “I’ll be gentle.  We’re family, after all.”

            The next thing Guy knew, his entire body was drenched in the flower-scented body wash, and he felt his body being caressed as he was slid up and down the side of his sister’s long, elegant neck.  He heard her moaning, feeling the vibration from her vocal cords… his flesh immersed in the sensation of Laurissa’s hot, wet skin.  He was slid up and down… up and down… the left side of her neck…. and then the right side.  And then over to the front of his sister’s neck as she tilted her pretty head back.  She cooed, “This feels sogood.  So fucking good.  Mmm…little brother.

            Oh, my God, he thought, feeling the intense stimulation to his boner   Holy shit!  Oh, God!  Guy’s cock was on a ride to Wonderland.  His sister’s youthful skin was super soft and super smooth, and combined with the moisturizers in the body wash, the friction was at the optimal level for genital stimulation while not pushing him to immediate orgasm.  “Oh, God…” he breathed.  “Oh, God!  Oh, God!”

            And then he discovered that his ride was heading southward.  Down… down… down.  All the way down.  His inch-long body was massaged onto the top of Laurissa’s foot.  Up to her ankle and then back down to her pretty toes.  And just as he had developed some positional awareness on his sister’s titanic body… he found that she was sliding him up the front of her shin… and then along her muscular calf… her skin like the softest silk.

            He heard his sister say, “And now… my thighs,” and then giggle.  The little man was rubbed up and down his sibling’s muscular, athletic right thigh… and then on to her left side.  The sheer power that his sister’s soccer-playing legs possessed was beyond Guy’s comprehension… she was all-powerful to him.  His little erection was in constant stimulation.  Deliberate… focused… sexual stimulation.

            His sister guided his little form around to her tight, muscular butt, pressing him firmly into her flesh... and then up along her shapely hip he was glided… over to his sister’s front side.  Out of the corner of Guy’s eye, he then saw his sister’s navel as he was being given a tour of her toned abs.  Up and down… up and down… and then he found himself being brought further down.  Much further down.  And he knew he was entering Laurissa’s ‘bikini zone’.  It lasted only a few moments, but he knew she was rubbing him sensually in her most sensitive region.  And he learned that his sister had waxed her pubic area completely.  She was silky smooth from head to toe.

            Guy gasped sensing his cock was on the verge of erupting.  He grimaced, knowing he could only hold out for so long.  And then the little Guy was brought up his sister’s abdomen and then pressed along the underside of her massive mammary.  First pressed into her left breast… his body being slid along the curvature of her huge tit.  He felt his cock being stimulated to the breaking point as he was slid back and forth… up and down… all around his sibling’s majestic mountain.  And then his boner felt the protuberance that was his sister’s erect nipple.  His tiny hands slid across her large areola… and then up and over her nipple.  Again and again… and again… his sister gently massaged him on her nipple… lingering on this landmark of her bodyscape.

            Guy’s teeny-tiny frame was then brought over to her right DD, and he was once again given the full tour of his sister’s giant mammary.  Her right breast was given as much time and loving attention as her left.  And then finally after leaving her right nipple he found himself in a most intimate of settings.  His little sister, cradling her big boobs with her left forearm, had placed her brother down into her cleavage… deep within so that Guy was helplessly surrounded by her big teen boobs.

            Guy looked up seeing Laurissa’s beautiful face peering down at him.  He saw her smirk.  And then she said, “Remember when I spoke about squeezing you, little bro?  Get ready to be squished between your big sister’s big… huge boobs.”

            And then Guy’s whole body felt the pressure of her hot boob flesh… compressing him in her warm embrace.  She continued to hug him… trapping him totally between her large breasts.

            Guy’s little mind couldn’t handle his sister’s titillation any longer, and his cock exploded like he had never exploded before.  He pumped his cock, but it seemed it was going to keep erupting volcanically whether he touched himself or not.  His sister’s body heat, her slippery smoothness was all around him… enveloping all his five senses… from the taste of body wash on his tongue, to the sound of his sister’s girlish laughter as she continued to firmly press her tits together.  He ejaculated over and over and over.  He gushed all of it… all his tiny sperm.

            It seemed to last forever… but just before Guy felt the conscious thought that he would once again need to breathe, his sister released the vice of her mountainous twin globes.  Guy blinked, taking in a deep breath of fresh air, once again seeing the stunning countenance of his sister’s downward gaze.  She smiled warmly at him.  Her alluring teen voice fell upon Guy’s ears, “This is how our relationship can be… little brother.  For as long as you want.”

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment!