- Text Size +

Guy’s naked, inch-tall body was helpless between his sister’s fingertips.  There was nothing… nothing he could do to escape playtime with his skyscraper-sized sibling.  And it still troubled him that he was obviously attracted to his teenage sister’s gorgeous face and body.  He could not deny her seductive curves that had been imprinted forever upon his psyche.

            He finally wrestled up the courage to speak to the titanic teen, his feet still hanging in thin air… hundreds of feet above the carpeting of his sister’s bedroom.  In his high-pitched voice, he shouted, “You can’t keep shrinking me, Laurissa!  I won’t let you!”

            His sister grinned, dangling him before her face.  “I didn’t shrink you, little bro.  You shrunk you.”

            “Th-That is… just playing with the words.  You knew I was going to shrink when you started taking off your clothes.”

            She snickered, lifting her brother even closer to her stunning green eyes.  “I’m still dressed, aren’t I?  It’s not like I took my jean shorts or tank top off.  I can’t help it if you shrunk from me seeing me wear my normal summer clothes.  This is what high school girls wear.”

            “Y-Y-You… You are acting like this is none of your doing.  It’s all your fault, Laurie, for being so… f-f-for looking… well… you know.”

            “No… tell me,” she said, smirking.  “I want to hear how little Guy views his now big… bigBIG sister.”

            Struggling in vain to free himself from her thumb and fingertip, he shouted, “I’m not… I’m not going to say how super hot you are, Laurissa!  Obviously you are.”

            “Oh, so it’s obvious?” she asked, with a big smile.

            “I-I-I didn’t mean to say that.  I meant to say that I shrunk because there are parts of your body that are hard to ignore.  Wait.  I-I-I didn’t mean to say….”

            “Well, little brother…” she cooed.   “I’ll let little you explore the parts of my hard-to-ignore body for yourself... but first…”  She took him over to her bed, setting his itty-bitty form down on her pink blanket.  She kneeled down so her chin was close to the bed’s surface.  “I’ll be right back, little Guy.  And if you run away… our quality brother-sister time will not just be an hour… it will be all day.”

            Guy listened to the 16-year-old giggle as her enormous, curvy body rose up to a standing position… just over 400 feet tall.  He watched his younger sister’s body as she walked away… her shapely hips swaying… her long, athletic bare legs looking amazing as she exited her bedroom.

            Guy stared at the open door.  Last time he was shrunk this small, the door was closed and locked.  But now… it was wide open.  If only it wasn’t his sister who had him alone and shrunk in her bedroom.  Any pretty girl other than his sister and Guy would be eager to explore her giant body.  Too bad he was too afraid to talk to pretty girls… not to mention able to keep his height if he were to try.

            “Laurissa thinks she can tease me and I’ll just stand by and do nothing.  Well, I’m getting back to my room and getting my medicine.  I don’t care if it’s high up on my dresser.  I can do this, I think.  I hope.”

            Running across the football field-sized bed, it took half a minute to arrive at the edge.  Looking down, he felt himself feeling lightheaded.  Oh, no… how am I going to get down?

            Just then his sister re-entered her bedroom.  “You weren’t trying to escape… were you?  Well, you didn’t get very far.”  She chuckled as she plucked her brother from the blanket.  Sitting down on her bed, she set Guy on top of her right thigh.  She held a white bowl of plump blueberries before him.

            “We’re going to play a game of exploration.  Go on, little bro.  Take one.”

            The bowl tipped as several of the bright blue spheres tumbled to the edge.  He walked over and grunted as he picked up a single 3-foot-in-diameter berry.  “Shit, it’s too heavy,” he uttered as he toppled over.

            He looked up seeing his sister giggle.  “Silly little brother.  You took the biggest one.  That’s much too big for someone as tiny and weak as you.”  She reached down and selected the smallest one in the batch, lowering her fingers before Guy.

            The berry was about the size of a small beach ball.  He tested its weight in his hands realizing it was not too cumbersome.  He then heard Laurissa’s voice as she spoke in a more seductive tone than usual.  “I want little brother to climb his big sister’s body.  All you have to do is carry the blueberry up to my mouth.  Simple, isn’t it?”  She smiled, extending her legs… and then set her naked brother down on the carpeting in front of her white socked feet.  “Here is where you start.”

            The 19-year-old looked at his sister’s giant toes wiggling within her socks.  He heard his sister giggle again.  “Come on, little Guy.  When we were kids we wrote a story about a boy shrinking and then climbing a giant girl.  Remember?  Well, now you get to climb your sister for real.”

            Guy stared at Laurissa’s giantess-sized feet, knowing he had to go along with her game.  The sooner he accomplished this task, the sooner he could be in his room using his medicine.

            He stared upward, seeing his sister’s knee over 100 feet above him.  He took a deep breath as he climbed up onto her toes — her big toe over half his height. With the blueberry under his arm, he nearly fell over as his sister’s foot began to arch.  Regaining his balance, he continued to climb carefully up along Laurissa’s foot.  After a minute he came to the top of her sock, just past her ankle.  Her leg was slanted just enough to allow him to climb her.

            He noticed his sister’s giant feminine hands reaching down as she caressed her shapely calf.  “Playing soccer has given me strong legs.  Ever since we were kids, I fantasized about you shrinking and then climbing me.”

            Taking a deep breath, Guy pressed his body against the smooth skin of his sister’s shin.  There was just enough friction that he could ascend his teenaged sister.  He climbed up and up… inch by inch…. slowly making his way up her leg.

            Pausing, he saw her knee still far off in the distance.  He momentarily glanced downward, his mind shocked at how high off the ground he already was.  Oh, no… what if I fall.  I just have to reach my sister’s knee.  I can do it.

            He struggled to climb higher still.  And when his arms and legs had given his last, he finally reached the curve of her knee.  He pushed the blueberry up onto Laurissa’s thigh as he collapsed.  He felt his sister’s powerful quadriceps flexing underneath him as his sister extended her leg.  “Ooh, you’re doing so well, little brother.  You made it all the way to your big sister’s lap.”

            Determined to complete his task, he got up and ran with the berry across his sister’s enormous thigh.  He finally crossed over to her jean shorts, when he heard her laugh.  “Even if you climb up my tank top, little bro, do really think you can make it beyond my big boobs?”

            He glanced skyward.  The bottom of her mountainous breasts was another 70 feet up.  I’ll have to deal with Laurissa’s breasts when I actually get there.  All of a sudden, Guy felt his genitals beginning to feel a bit too good.  Oh, no… he thought while glancing down.  He saw his cock starting to turn into an erection.  “Shit,” he said out loud.  “Not now… not with my sister.”

            He swallowed hard as he pressed on, continuing his ascent, doing his best to not think that he was climbing in the direction of his sister’s giant breasts… which he knew were really big even when he was normal-sized.  Focusing on the climb and nothing else… he ascended his sister’s black tank top, the fabric clinging so closely to her abdomen he could feel the heat of her body.

            He climbed and climbed… and climbed… inch by inch… by inch…  His arms tiring, he looked up and realized the massive wall of his sister’s tits pressed outward extending far over his head.  It would require the skill of an expert climber to hang underneath his sister’s enormous breasts… and that’s just to reach the point of climbing vertically once again.

            I can’t do it… Laurie’s tits are too huge.  But as Guy feared all hope was lost, his sister’s colossal body began to move as she leaned back on her bed, arching her back, her boobs now jutting upward toward the ceiling.

            “Is that better, little bro?  Mmm… now you can climb all over your sister’s DD’s.”

            The teen’s mounds rose up, towering over his inch-tall frame, her top hugging closely to the prodigious curves of her breasts.  Guy paused to catch his breath before beginning the climb onto Laurissa’s bosom.  He glanced down, and to his shock, he didn’t just have a slight boner… his cock was fully stiff and throbbing.  No… no, this can’t be!  How can my sister manipulate my sex drive like this?  What if she sees my boner?

            “Come on, little bro,” she flirted in her teenage voice   “Big sister is waiting for you to climb her big, big… big boobs.”

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment!