- Text Size +

Sitting in the kitchen with the morning sun stretching across the table, Guy held his spoon, looking down at his bowl of Cheerios.  He was surprised that yesterday his sister actually let him use his medicine after an hour and get back his size.  Guy’s mother was standing by the counter, busy preparing her lunch before heading off to work.

            “I’m about set to go, Guy.”

            “Yeah… okay…” he mumbled, his mind distracted.  All the 19-year-old could think about was having spent nearly an hour on top of his sister’s toned abs… the two of them in silence as she read her teen magazine.  What Guy didn’t want Laurissa to know was that he was so incredibly quiet for so long because all of his mental energy was focused on not getting sexually turned on.  While he had laid naked at 1-inch atop the smooth skin of the teen’s belly, her body heat radiating all around him… he was shocked when he noticed an erection forming.  How could she arouse me like that?  She wasn’t doing anything.  She just had me on her stomach…and we weren’t talking or anything.  How could my sister… my SISTER… give me a boner?  At least I made it disappear before she noticed it.  From now on, I won’t get another erection from Laurissa.  Period.

            The sound of footsteps came running down the stairs as his buxom 16-year-old sister suddenly appeared… sauntering over to the kitchen.  Guy glanced up seeing the remarkably attractive brunette before he looked back down — feeling his sister rub the top of his head.  “Morning, big brother…  Morning, Mom.”

            “Oh, hello, sweetie,” her mom answered.  “So, did you have a chance to visit with your brother yesterday?”

            “Oh, yes.  It was… how would you say, Guy?  Informative?”

            Laurissa noticed no reaction in her brother as he kept staring at his bowl of cereal.  She continued, “It had been so many years since we saw each other, and Guy couldn’t help himself.  He just had to come into my room and share his true feelings with me.”

            “Oh, that’s nice, honey.”

            “That’s — that’s not what I did,” Guy interrupted.

            “Really?” his sister answered, giggling, crossing her arms as her eyes met her sibling’s.  “Well, I’m sure you had fun looking through my books… not to mention spending some quiet time with me while I read my magazine.”

            Guy turned away, not wanting to look into his sister’s green eyes longer than he had to.  He took a bite of his cereal.

            “Well, it’s wonderful,” his mom said, “that the two of you are getting along with each other.”  Turning to her son, she added, “And you’re doing a great job, Guy, keeping your shrinking under control while living with your sister.”

            “Um… yeah,” he said.

            “Well, I’ll see both of you later.  I’m off to work.”  She walked over to the front door and exited the house, the door closing behind her.

            Guys swallowed hard, sensing that the large, middleclass house had just two inhabitants… once again alone with his sibling.  He started to eat his Cheerios faster.  As his sister sat down with her own bowl of cereal, he quickly slurped the last of his milk and then stood up.  He returned the bowl to the kitchen sink.

            “You know, big brother, we can practice today… if you want?”

            “Yeah, uh… I don’t think I need it, little sister.”  He walked past her.

            “Little sister?”  Laurissa laughed.  “So, what?  You’re saying that you won’t shrink if I seduce you again?”

            He turned around, crossing his arms.  “That’s right.  I won’t shrink.”

            His sister smirked.  “I know you would shrink, Guy.  Really… really small.”

            Guy walked over to the stairs, hearing his sister’s girlish voice.  “When you’re ready… I’ll be in my bedroom, big brother.”

            He ran up the stairs and headed to his own room, shutting the door as he plopped down on his bed… breathing out in an irritated huff.  Putting his hands behind his head, he thought, Who does Laurie think she is?  Thinking her brother can’t resist her flirting with him.  Yeah, well, I can resist her.  It doesn’t matter that she’s now super hot.  She can’t make me shrink anytime she wants.

            He suddenly got up and left his room, heading down the hall.  He then spotted his sister who was just coming up the stairs, a bowl of cereal in her hands.  He stopped in front of his sister’s room.  “Laurie,” he said firmly, “I know I can resist you.  I’m ready to try again.”

            “Wow, that was fast,” she commented, walking past him and entering her room.  “Come inside.  Just let me finish my breakfast.”

            Guy stepped into the room of pink blankets and heart-shaped pillows… posters of horses and boy bands… girlish decorations and stuffed animals.  Just being present in her bedroom was like being swallowed by his sister’s teenage mind.  Guy took a deep breath as he once again sat down in the armchair in the corner as his sister sat on the edge of her bed, crossing her legs.

            “How long are you going to…?” he asked impatiently.

            “Until I’m done with my cereal?  What — are you wanting to take a swim in my milk?”

            Guy looked down, grimacing from his sister’s comment.  “Fine.  I can wait.”

            A couple minutes later, Laurissa set the bowl aside.  “As you can see, Guy… I’m wearing very conservative clothing: blue jeans instead of shorts… a sweatshirt… I’m basically doing this so you don’t get too horny.”

            Guy laughed.  “I think I can handle it.  My little sister can wear whatever she wants.”

            Laurissa tilted her pretty head, smiling.  “Correct me if I’m wrong… but didn’t you shrink to 1-inch-tall just yesterday… and I was wearing jeans and a long-sleeved shirt at the time.”

            Guy touched his face nervously.  “Th-That’s because… I wasn’t ready.”

            “Oh… I see.  You weren’t ready.”  She giggled.  “And are you ‘ready’ now, big brother?”

            “Of course,” he answered, his attempt at confidence failing him by the cracking of his voice.  “I mean, I know I’m stronger at resisting sexual thoughts… stronger than I was before.”

            His sister gazed into his eyes.  “Well, before I strip off these clothes… let’s chat a bit, okay?”

            “Y-Y-You said… y-you’re going to s-s-strip?”

            “Not to worry, bro.  I have my summer clothes under this… shorts and a tank top.  It is hot outside after all.  You needn’t worry that your sister would be totally nude in front of you.”

            He watched his sister smirking, knowing that she already had him in the palm of her hand, so to speak.  He touched the collar of his T-shirt as he swallowed… beginning to fidget in his seat.

            “Big brother, are you… all right?”

            “Sure.  Sure.  Never better.”  He repositioned himself in the chair, trying his best to appear comfortable.

            “All right,” she said, crossing her legs the other way.  “So, Guy… I did some calculations using both of our heights.  And it turns out…”  A big grin beamed from her beautiful face as she spoke enthusiastically.  “When you shrink all the way down to 1 inch… that makes me just over 400 feet tall from your perspective.  Isn’t that awesome?  Making you tiny is so much fun!”

            Guy anxiously touched the top of his head, and then touched his face.  His voice cracked as he spoke, “400, you say?  I-I-I remember you looked super tall.  Oh — how about we skip the small talk… I mean… the regular talk… not small talk… just… two family members talking… you know, just…”

            “This isn’t… making you uncomfortable, big brother, is it?”

            “Oh, no… no.  I’m fine.”  He nervously touched the side of his head.

            “Okay, we can skip breaking the ice with conversation.”  He watched his sister slowly stand up, grasping the bottom of her sweatshirt as if preparing to remove it.  She paused, gazing down at him.  “Don’t worry… I have a tank top underneath this.”

            “J-J-Just a second,” he quickly said, motioning with his hands for her to stop.

            “Guy, it’s summer…  I’m not going to wear this hot sweatshirt all summer.”  She crossed her arms as she lifted the garment upward… exposing the skintight black tank top beneath.  His eyes widened as Laurissa lifted the sweatshirt up and over her beautiful brunette head… his sister’s DD’s bouncing slightly while she moved her arms to fully strip off the bulky sweatshirt.  He watched her then toss the sweatshirt onto the floor… her big breasts jostling within her top.

            He started to feel a tingling feeling wash over his whole body.  And there was no amount of will power that could reverse the deluge of erotic imagery he had just witnessed.  His height immediately diminished as he shrunk down to 3 feet tall… his now much-too-large clothing draping over him.

            Guy saw his sister gaze down at him as he sat before her… a smirk on her full lips.  “Is this too stimulating for you… big brother?”  Her fingertips grasped the zipper of her blue jeans.

            His eyes fixated on his sister’s toned upper-body… he observed her magnificent boobs stretching her top to the maximum.  He was speechless.  And then… zziiiiiiiipp.  His sister tugged on her blue jeans, her pelvis moving side to side as her jeans slid down her wide, curvaceous hips.  A pair of short cut-off jean shorts hidden beneath… now hidden no longer.

            Holy shit! he thought.  Laurie has perfect legsHow can they be so perfect?  He gawked, his eyes glued to the sculpted masterpiece of his sister’s long, powerfully built legs… shapely and muscular… toned and athletic.  Her lightly tanned skin appeared smooth as silk… her muscles flexing naturally as she lifted her leg to remove the jeans from her left foot.

            She turned around as she giggled, giving Guy a front-row seat to her round, shapely butt… her curvy hips narrowing to her small waist.  As she lifted her right foot, stepping out of her jeans, she cooed, “I’m just wearing summer clothes, Guy.  Lots of girls at the mall dress like this.  It’s good practice for you to get used to seeing what girls wear.”

            Tossing her jeans onto the floor, she slowly turned around… but her brother was not there… just a pile of his clothes resting on the chair.  She stepped closer.  And then she slid her long elegant fingers inside her brother’s T-shirt.

            She snatched up the tiny naked form between her fingertips… lifting her sibling’s 1-inch body high up in front of her face.  She smirked, her emerald eyes flashing.  “Well, well… little brother has become fun-size again.  And I thought you said you weren’t going to shrink.”

Chapter End Notes:

The rest of episode 2 is coming shortly.  In the meantime, please let me know if you like this chapter.