- Text Size +

The flowery scent of laundry detergent permeated the darkened drawer in which his sister kept her assortment of panties.  Standing 1 inch tall, Guy’s bare feet stumbled across the satin fabric, falling as he landed face first.

            No… he fretted in his mind.  Laurie said she won’t let me use my medicine at all.  No… no… living out my days in my little sister’s underwear drawer is not acceptable.

            “Laurie!” he shouted at the top of his lungs.  “Laurie!  Let me out of here!”  It’s no use.  My voice is too small… too quiet to be heard outside of her dresser.  And then he recalled that his mother had said his sister had been going by her full name, Laurissa, for the past few years, unlike when they were growing up and he always called her Laurie.

            He screamed again, as loud as he possibly could, “Laurissa!  Laurissa!”  He fell to his knees the stacks of her panties towering, looming over his place down at the bottom of the drawer.  “Laurissa!  Laurissa!  Laurissa!”

            He breathed deeply, catching his breath, his fists clenching.  “No… no, no, no!”  He exhaled.  Maybe she’s just teasing me… but then again, if she wanted to keep me this size forever, there’s nothing stopping her.  She could just say to Mom that she hasn’t seen her brother for a while and deny that she knows where I am.  At 1 inch, it would be easy for her to hide me for as long as she wants…  I’m so small… and Laurissa’s so… so… so very gigantic.

            Naked and powerless, the 19-year-old’s face dropped into his hands.  Time seemed to stand still, hopelessness beginning to pervade his tiny mind and body.  And then all of a sudden, the drawer slid open — light filling the space within.  He heard his sister giggle.  “Miss your big sis… little Guy?”

            He squinted as he looked upward at his sibling’s enormous, beautiful face peering down into his prison.  “Let me out, Laurissa.  Please, please, I beg you!  I beg you!”

            She smiled.  “Oh, you’re already begging me, are you?  You’ve only been in there ten minutes.”

            Ten minutes? he thought.  It felt much longer than that he was sure.  His mind attempting to reorient itself… he felt his body being lifted out of the drawer as he was then held in front of his sister’s gorgeous face.  Her head 50 feet tall, he was helpless in her grasp, his tiny feet hanging as he was held loosely between her thumb and index finger.

            She giggled cutely as she continued to dangle her sibling.  “Now I have you… right where I want you.”  She giggled again.  “Oh, don’t you see, Guy?  This is how our relationship was always meant to be.  You as my tiny, shrunken brother.”

            His heart was beating faster and faster with every syllable his colossal sister spoke.  He forced the words from his mouth, “Y-Y-You won’t let me use m-m-my medicine?”

            Bringing him even closer to her face, she answered, “I told you… I changed my mind about you returning to normal size.”  She studied her brother’s reaction as she gradually began to smirk.  And then she added, “Hmm, I suppose… I could give you a chance to win your size back.  What do you say we play a little game of hide-and-seek?”

            Guy’s head lifted, the sound of hope returning to his voice, “You mean, you will let me use my medicine?”

            “Oh, no,” Laurissa purred.  “I didn’t say that at all.  But if you hide and I count to, say 100, to give you plenty of time.  And if I don’t find you in… two minutes… then you can be re-enlarged after the hour is up.  But if I do find you in less than two minutes… then you will never, ever be bigger than you are now.  You will always be my little inch-tall brother.”

            His sister’s instructions whirling about in his head, he suddenly found himself lowered down onto the tan carpeting of his sister’s bedroom floor.  “1… 2…3…” her girlish voice boomed.

            Guy looked skyward at the mind-boggling height of his sister’s curvaceous body… she rose up and up and up… hundreds and hundreds of feet.  She looked like a teenage skyscraper.

            “4… 5… 6…”

            His miniscule frame then automatically darted across the carpet.  The wind rushed past the skin of his naked physique.  Come on.  Run, he thought.  Run.  Run.  Run!  Maybe this is all a game… or maybe she will never un-shrink me, but I’m not taking any chances.

            Guy looked off to his right and saw the space beneath his sister’s mountainous bed.  The opening below the bed was 40 feet high, about half a foot to his sister.  No, it’s too obvious to hide under her bed.  It’s the first place she’d look.  His eyes darted over to the shelving by the wall, which held his sister’s large book collection.  It was much further away, but looked to have nooks and crannies to disappear within.  He sprinted, beginning the long trek across the open space.

            “38… 39… 40… I’m going to get you, little bro.  Time is running out.  41… 42… 43…”

            Oh, no… why did I choose the bookshelf.  It’s much too far.  Guy suddenly came to a complete stop, his eyes hurrying every which way.  “Damn, it!  Where can I hide?  Shit!”  He then started running back the way he came, vulnerable as ever in the middle of his sister’s floor.

            “61… 62… 63…  You better have found a good hiding place, little Guy.  I’m almost at 100.”

            He slammed on the brakes again, turning back toward the bookshelf, running at full speed — faster than ever.  “Shit.  shit.  shit,” he uttered, hearing his giant sister as she happily counted.

            “86… 87… 88… 89… 90…”

            Guy sprinted as he approached the bottom of the shelves.  Come on!  Almost there!

            “94… 95… 96… 97…”

            I’m not going to make it!  Come on, please, make it!

            “99… 100!  Ready or not, little brother… here I come!”

            Guy darted onto the lowest ledge of the wooden bookshelf… his diminutive body slipping in between a pair of towering paperbacks.  He breathed laboriously in and out, his lungs on fire.  “Oh, god… I’ve never run so hard…  Shit!  I hope she didn’t see me.”

            “Hmm… I wonder…” his sister said playfully.  “Where could little brother be hiding?  Is he… under my bed?  Or hiding over by my bookshelf?”

            The 16-year-old moved with exaggerated footsteps across her room, purposely allowing her footfalls to shake the floor.  Boom! … Boom! … Boom!  She then got down on her knees and peeked underneath her bed, scanning meticulously for the tiniest of movements.  “Well…” she spoke loudly.  “It looks like little brother’s not under my bed.  And I know my closet is much too far for little, tiny brother.  Maybe… he’s by the bookshelf, but that’s still pretty far away.  I’ll definitely have to check over there.  But first….”

            Guy’s heart racing incredibly fast, he attempted to squeeze further back behind the books, each one 40 to 50 feet high.  Oh, no… it’s just a matter of time before she checks where I’m hiding.  I have to get out of here.

            After looking carefully beneath her nightstand beside her bed, the teen stood up.  “Well, that means only one thing.  You did run all the way to my books.”  She laughed as she moved closer to the bookshelf.  Boom!  Boom!  Boom!

            Guy heard the sound of books beginning to slide off the shelf.  In a singsong voice, he heard his sister call out, “Liiii…ttle… bruuuu…therrrr…”

            And then Guy heard a loud swoosh sound as several of the giant books were pulled off the shelf simultaneously.  “Aha!  I found you!  I see you little bro hiding behind the shelf by the wall.”

            “Ugh!  No!” Guy grunted as he was captured between his sister’s giant fingertips… lifted up before her beautiful countenance.  He watched as she grinned.  “Yes… I found you.  And it took less than a minute.”  She chuckled to herself.  “You know what that means, don’t you?”
            “Please, Laurissa.... please…”

            “Hush, little one.”  She closed her hand around her brother as she sauntered back to her pink bed… and then stretched her long, shapely body as she lay down on her side.  Then sitting back up, she bent her knees, setting her socked feet on top of the bed.  She placed Guy atop her right knee.

            The little naked man appeared disorientated as he realized that he was a hundred feet above his sister’s bed, the height of a 10-story building.  Sensing his sister’s leg swaying from side to side, he grabbed onto her knee’s blue jeans for dear life.

            “Well, I did find you super fast.  But maybe you can make it up to me by being really quiet while I read my magazine.”  The 16-year-old reached over to her nightstand and grabbed a copy of Seventeen.  She opened it, flipping to a specific page.

            From the top of his sister’s knee, Guy was then lifted off and placed onto the girl’s belly as she lay down on her back — her shirt having been pulled up to just below her breasts exposing her remarkably toned midsection.  He heard her giggle, saying, “There, now don’t make a peep… and lie down next to my navel.”

            Doing as he was told, he lay down beside her bellybutton… his naked flesh pressing onto his sister’s warm, smooth skin.  Taking a deep breath, he thought, What is Laurissa doing?  I’m not sure, but I better stay quiet while she’s reading.

            The teen flipped the page, arching her back as she stretched her abdomen.  Smiling, she said, “Very good… little brother.”

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment!  This completes episode 1.