- Text Size +

Sitting in the enormous black leather chair, the armrests rising above his head, the 2-foot-tall Guy waited as his younger sister continued gazing upon him.

            “You look so cute with your T-shirt bigger than you,” Laurissa said cheerfully.  “Your head pokes out so adorably.”

            “Can we get on with it?” he said, not wanting to shrink further, but also not wanting to hear his sister’s comments about his size.

            “Of course,” she cooed.  Guy watched as her calf began to gently rise and fall, her blue jeans hugging every curve of her sculpted legs.  “So, little bro… at least for now, touching me is out of the question.  It will only make you shrink… smaller… and smaller… and smaller.”

            Guy rolled his eyes.  “All right.  I know.  Are you even trying to help me, or are you just having fun?”

            “It can be both,” she answered, smirking.  “Let’s try something less arousing than you actually touching me.  Okay… close your eyes.”  She watched as her brother took a few seconds, obviously giving her direction some thought before finally deciding to shut them.  “Good.  Very good…  Now don’t worry.  Just listen to the sound of my voice.”

            He listened as his sister’s words entered his mind… her voice extraordinarily feminine, soft, and sensual.  Whoa, he thought.  Laurie’s voice is almost too much to handle… just her voice by itself.  She sounds like someone who does phone sex for a living.

            “Very good, Guy,” the 16-year-old said sweetly.  “You can relax.  We’re simply going to have you visualize what I say.  Just be as honest with me as you can.  Can you do that for me?”

            “Yes,” he responded, his voice already sounding much calmer.

            “Good… very good.  Now imagine that it’s yesterday.  I walked into the house.  And you saw me for the first time in four… long… years.  Do you see me in your mind?”

            The 2-foot Guy sat relaxed, dwarfed by the leather chair.  “Yes, I see you clearly.”

            “How do you feel?”

            “I feel… surprised.”

            “Why is that?” she said softly.  “Why are you surprised?”

            “Because… you look so different….”

            “How do I look different?”

            “You’re… you look… grown-up.”

            “Good.  Yes.  How does my body look grown-up to you?”

            “You… Your hips are… you have hips that are very…”

            “Yes?  My hips are…?”

            “So very… curvy.  I feel my heart racing.”

            “It’s okay.  You’re doing really, really well.  You can relax.  This is only happening within your mind… within your thoughts.”

            Guy took a deep breath.

            “What am I wearing?” she asked, her calming voice smooth as silk.

            “You have black leggings that girls in high school wear.”

            “Yes…?  You’re doing so well.  And…?”

            A tingling began to permeate every cell in his body as his height shrunk by a few more inches.  Laurissa then said, “Don’t mind how your body feels, Guy… focus on your thoughts…  What about my leggings that you see?  How do they make you feel?  Just say what first pops into your mind.”

            A smile crept to her brother’s face, before he finally responded, “Horny.”

            “My legs are making you horny?”

            “Yes… but then I looked at your boobs.  Your T-shirt is so tight that I can’t look away.”

            “Why can’t you look away from my shirt?”

            “Because…”  His breathing quickened as it became shallow.  “Because I didn’t know your boobs could get so….”

            “So… big?”

            “Yes,” Guy responded.

            “And…” his sister started to say, when suddenly she witnessed his height shrink down to less than a foot.

            Sensing his body disappearing within his T-shirt, Guy opened his eyes.  “Holy shit!” he exclaimed.  He climbed out the neck hole, and ran to the edge of the seat, desperate to climb down and escape — having totally forgotten that his sister’s bedroom door was both closed and locked.

            He perceived the enormous presence of his sister’s body as she neared.  And then he felt his torso being compressed as he was lifted, his feet leaving the surface of the chair.

            Holding his naked body up in front of her face, she gasped, “You’ve shrunk smaller than my dolls.  This is awesome!”

            The now 9-inch-tall Guy pushed with all his might on his sister’s tree trunk-sized fingers.  “No, let me go!”

            “You’re just so small…  I can easily hold you in one hand.”

            Realizing his struggle to free himself was producing zero results, he panted trying to catch his breath… his arms relaxing.  “Laurie…”   He looked at his sister’s gorgeous face… her head as tall as his entire body.  Her long eyelashes batted as she blinked… and then she grinned.  She had a beautiful, mesmerizing smile — the kind of smile that took boys’ breath away, instantly developing a crush.

            And then he felt his feet being set back down upon the leather seat…  His sister’s body lowered as she kneeled… her head just above him, peering down.  “Looks like I have a new toy brother for my doll collection.”

            Guy watched his sister’s eyes glancing up and down his little form.  “Laurie!” he shouted, covering his genitals with his hands.  “I’m naked!”

            “Yes,” she said, smiling.  “Having little brother shrink out of his clothes is just an extra perk.”  She giggled and then gently tapped the top of his head with her fingertip.

            Still covering his privates, he suddenly started to blush a deep red, his face becoming extremely warm.  And he knew he was blushing as the smirk on his sister’s face continued to grow.

            “Well, well… I’m surprised that you shrunk just from imagining my body.  I’ll definitely have to remember this for the future.”

            “Yeah… so what!” Guy said angrily.  “It’s not my fault that you’re super hot.”

            “So, little bro, you’re saying that I’m ‘super hot’?”

            “No…  I mean…” he struggled to finish his thought.  “You’re… just forget it.”

            Guy looked down, but then felt compelled to return his gaze upward — the giant 16-year-old smiling down at him.  His sister truly had the allure and look of a model with exquisite, feminine features.  She had stunning emerald eyes… sculpted cheekbones… a cute perfect nose… and mischievous-looking voluptuous lips.

            And then without warning, he saw Laurissa’s tongue slowly begin to lick her upper lip from right to left.  The teen lowered her body even further so her giant face was down at her brother’s level.  “If you saying I was ‘super hot’ was just a mistake… and you don’t truly think that… then you should have absolutely no problem looking inside your sister’s mouth.”

            “Come on…” Guy’s voice trembled.  “I-I don’t have to play this.”

            He watched as Laurissa’s full lips parted… revealing her perfect white teeth… her giant pink tongue.  “Ahhh…” she moaned.  “Do you like what you see… little brother?  I’m so much bigger than you.  Much, much bigger than you.  I bet my tongue… could beat you up.”

            His entire body began to tingle as his height suddenly shrunk from 9 inches straight down to his smallest size… a mere 1 inch tall.  He stared upward… his sister’s erotic face seeming to have enlarged to epic proportions… her head now towering 50 feet high.

            “Oh, yes…” Laurissa’s sensual voice sounded.  “Yes!  Oh, fuck yes.”  She began to laugh in a throaty, pleasure-filled way.  “Oh, my, my, my… little… little… little Guy.”

            She plucked Guy up betwixt her thumb and fingertip, raising his miniscule naked form before her beautiful green eyes.  “Now, little bro…  Mmmm… it looks like I finally have you at an inch tall.  I always wanted to be the BIG sister.”

            Guy stared at Laurissa’s 5-story face in all her beauty and overwhelming proportions.  Her eyes were as tall as his whole body… as were the lips of her luscious mouth.  Unable to speak, his thoughts rushed through his mind.  No… No… This can’t be.  How could I have let Laurissa shrink me all the way down to 1 inch?  She’s too big!  She’s too fucking huge!  Much too huge!

            The 19-year-old boy suddenly shouted, “No!  No!  Put me down!”

            Laurissa gasped as she grinned.  “Oh, your voice!  It’s so incredibly tiny and cute.”  She dangled him before her eyes.  “Remember, little bro… I can do anything I want with you.  Well… my power is too great with you at this tiny, pathetic size.  It’s not like you could ever hope to stop me.”  She laughed to herself.

            He struggled in vain, watching his sister’s green eyes devour his tiny body.   And then he was lowered down her face as her white grin gleamed before him… her perfect teeth looking impossibly large.

            He yelled, “Give me my medicine!  Right now!” 

            His sister giggled cutely.  “Oh, no, no, no… little Guy.”  Holding him close to her lips while she spoke, “Remember all the times growing up that you told me you wished to be inside a girl’s mouth?  You even showed me the collages on your computer.  Remember?”

            “I know!” he shouted.  “But… but you’re…”

            “I’m your sister?  Well…”  She began to repeatedly bump his tiny frame against her pillowy lips.  “Who better to tease you?  I know your little size fantasies better than anyone.”

            His miniature hands, the size of a head of a pin, bounced off her lips.  “No!  You can’t do this, Laurissa!  I’m still a person!”

            His sister’s giant tongue flicked out, caressing her brother’s bare chest and belly.  “But…”  She giggled, her giant white teeth grinning.  “What if I want a little brother-sized snack?  Maybe I should trap you inside my tummy?”

            “No!  Please!  Don’t eat me!”

            She laughed and then lifted her sibling back up before her eyes.  “Your big, big, big sister is just having fun with you.  I know you secretly like this — even if you protest otherwise.”

            “Let me go, Laurissa!  I don’t want my sister to dominate me!”

            The teen placed him into her left palm, closing her hand as she stood up.  She smirked as she slowly stepped over to her dresser… pulling open a middle drawer.  She lowered and tilted her hand, coaxing her inch-tall brother onto the soft, satin fabric inside.

            Where am I? he thought.  A sweet floral scent pervaded his nostrils and lungs.  And then he realized he had been put inside his sister’s underwear drawer.  Layers of brightly colored and white panties surrounded him, stacked high one on top of the next like a landscape of lingerie.

            He heard the teen’s sultry, girlish voice above him.  “Oh, and one more thing, little bro…  About you using your medicine to regain your size?  I’ve changed my mind.”  The drawer then abruptly moved as it slid all the way shut.

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment!