- Text Size +

I’ve included all 3 chapters of episode 10.  I hope you enjoy it.

- - - - -

EPISODE 10

CHAPTER 1

It had been a couple days since Guy was last shrunk by his 16-year-old sister.  As he stood in his bedroom, the bright, early-morning sun shining through his window, he recalled his time spent as a prisoner in his sister’s panty drawer.  She did finally let him out, hours later, before their mother returned home.  But the message his sister had sent was loud and clear… she was determined to have sex with him when he was tiny-size.

            Guy breathed out anxiously, putting on a new T-shirt.  Well, he thought.  I guess I’ll head downstairs and say hi to Mom.  She probably hasn’t left for work yet.

            He walked out of his room and down the hallway to the staircase.  He proceeded down to the first floor of the house.  He spotted his mother, Carol, standing in the kitchen.  She was a kind and lovely woman who was also on the plump side… and Guy felt no sexual attraction to his mother.  And he was glad, for it was one less thing to worry about.

            As Guy walked through the living room on his way to the kitchen, he noticed his beautiful sister sitting on the sofa.  She was looking down at the phone in her hand.  She was wearing very short white shorts and a black tank top.

            Wow, Guy thought.  Laurissa has perfect legs.  They are so shapely… muscular and feminine.  Guy began to feel a tingling sensation in his body.  Whoa, I better stop looking at my sister’s legs before I start shrinking.

            He walked into the kitchen as his mother greeted him while she was busy putting some papers together.  “Hello, Guy.  You’re here just in time.  You caught me just before I leave for work.”

            “Hey, Mom,” Guy said, sitting down at the kitchen table.  He poured himself a bowl of Cheerios and started to add the milk.  “I thought since I was awake so early in the morning, I’d see you before you go.”

            “Oh, I appreciate that, honey.  You’re very sweet.”

            Guy noticed his curvy sister walk into the kitchen.  She moved behind him as she began to caress his shoulders.  “Yes, Mom… my big brother is very sweet.”  The teen kissed him on the cheek and then giggled as she sat down in the opposite chair at the table.

            Guy’s face grimaced.  “Whatever, Laurie.  I just want to eat my Cheerios in peace.”  He took another spoonful and began to chew.

            “Are you two getting along all right while I’m away at work?”

            “Yes, Mom,” his sister answered.  “Everything is fine.”

            “That’s good to hear,” their mother replied.  She turned toward her son.  “Guy, I am so impressed at how you’ve handled yourself these past weeks around your little sister.  She is quite attractive… and I don’t think you’ve shrunk once.”

            Guy opened his mouth about to say something, when his sister beat him to it.  “Yes, Mom… Guy continues to be the perfect gentleman.  He doesn’t stare at my butt or my breasts…”  She looked at her brother, speaking quietly, “Or my legs… like this morning.”

            Guy’s eyes suddenly widened as he began to blush, the spoon of Cheerios still in his mouth.  Their mother gathered her work supplies together as she said, “Well, I’m heading out the door.”  She stepped over to her son, patting him on the back.  “Good thing you don’t shrink around your sister.  She might put you in a shoebox and keep you as a pet.  I’m only kidding, Guy.”

            “Yeah, we know you’re only kidding,” his sister said, and giggled.  She then looked into her brother’s eyes.  “I’d have to stop calling him ‘big brother’ and start calling him ‘little brother.’  But that would be so inappropriate on so many levels.”  She giggled again.

            The 19-year-old boy turned as his mother walked toward the front door.  His mother said, “I won’t be back until late this evening… as usual.”

            “Bye, Mom,” his sister called out.

            The front door closed, and Guy resumed eating his cereal.  He could see his pretty sibling in his periphery… the house now completely silent.  He listened to the sound of his teeth munching the Cheerios.  A full minute had passed, when his sister abruptly said, “I think today is a good day for us to have sex.”

            Guy dropped his spoon as it made a loud ‘clang’ sound in his bowl.  He nervously attempted to pick up the milk-covered utensil, but it suddenly seemed unwieldy and difficult to control.  He heard his sister’s girlish voice again.  “Yes, I’ve made up my mind.  I want you inside me today.  I’ll shrink you… and then we’ll do it.”

            He glanced over and gazed upon the incredible beauty of his sibling’s face.  She had a smirk on her full lips.  Guy looked away as he anxiously took another bite of his Cheerios.  He said defiantly, “Laurie, I am going to finish eating my cereal.  And then I’m going to my room and spend time reading my video game magazine.  You can’t shrink me today.”

            “Sounds like you have your day all planned out, big brother.  Is your video game magazine as interesting as this?”  Guy saw his sister lean back in her chair as she scooted her butt forward.  She then lifted her shapely legs as she put her lovely bare feet onto the table.  Guy watched as the teen began to caress her strong and sculpted calf muscles.  He heard her giggle, saying, “You love your sister’s sexy legs, don’t you, Guy?  And you love how me playing soccer makes my legs so powerful… so strong… so curvy.  Mmm… so curvy.”

            The tingling shot through Guy’s body like lightning as he shrunk down more than a foot.  “Damn it, Laurie,” he breathed out.  He stood up and immediately marched toward the stairs.

            He heard the teen’s girlish voice, “What’s wrong, Guy?  Is your little sister too hot for you to handle?”

            Guy turned, stopping at the foot of the stairs.  “I’m not attracted to you at all, Laurie,” he lied.  “I think you’re ugly and, umm… and I think you’re not sexy at all!”  Damn it, he thought.  Why did I have to say that?  Stupid… I’m so stupid.  He then saw his sister starting to stand up, her furious eyes glaring at him.  “Oh, I am so going to shrink you down now!”

            Guy’s heart skipped a beat as he sprinted up the stairs.  He stumbled at the top step, frantically getting up as he then ran as fast as he could down the hall.  Reaching his bedroom doorway, he glanced over and saw his sister coming up the stairs.  Their eyes locked for a moment, and Guy darted into his room.

            It was like time then slowed as Guy tried to figure out what to do.  He reached for his bottle of blue medicine, and then paused, thinking, If I re-enlarge myself, Laurissa will just shrink me down again.  She just has to take her top off, and my height will plummet.  No… I need to trick her.  I need to make it so she can’t find me.  And later, I could have Mom re-enlarge me like she did years ago when I first got the disease.

            Knowing his sister was to enter his bedroom at any second, he shut his eyes and imagined his sister’s DD boobs…. so big… so bouncy… so beautiful.  Guy’s size suddenly diminished down… down… down.  He shrunk to a mere 1 inch tall.  The naked boy climbed out of his clothing quicker than he had ever done.  He sprinted across the carpeting, soon arriving at the 15-foot-tall baseboard along the wall, just inches from the doorway.

            Just then his sister’s giant bare foot came through the entrance as she stepped into her brother’s room.  BOOM!   BOOM!  BOOM!  “Guy, you better not have taken your medicine!  I am so angry!”

            Guy stared upward from behind his giantess-sized sibling.  The teen’s shapely legs went up… up… up… rising up to her womanly hips.  Her total height rose into the sky at an ominous 400 feet tall.  Guy didn’t blink as he sprinted from the baseboard of his room out into the hallway.  He felt the wind against his bare skin as he ran at his top speed down the hall.  Oh shit!  Oh shit! his mind raced.  What have I fucking done?  It seemed like a good idea at the time.  No, it’s still the best plan.  I just have to hide long enough until Mom gets back from work… 9 to 10 hours from now.

            As Guy sprinted across the carpet of the hallway, he could hear his sister’s girlish but slightly deeper voice.  “Guy...  Oh, Guy…?  Where are you hiding?  I saw you go into your room.”  Guy heard an extra loud ‘BOOM’ sound, and he figured that his sister must have stomped the ground in a fit of rage.  “Ohhh… okay, I see,” she said.  “You didn’t use your medicine to make yourself big again, did you?  No.  You did the opposite.  You stupidly shrunk yourself to an inch thinking you could escape me… your BIG sister.”

            Guy finally approached the entrance to the bathroom as he ran over.  He noticed the opening along the door where the hinges attach to the frame.  He slipped through the 4-foot-wide crack easily, hiding himself behind the door.  He peeked out, when all of a sudden, he felt the ground quake from his sister’s enormous footfalls… watching her heavy, giantess-sized feet as she walked past the bathroom door, continuing down the hall.  He heard the teen laugh, saying, “You want me to hunt you down?  Fine.  But I’m going to take off some of my clothes to make it more fun.”

            Guy listened to his loud breathing… in and out… in and out…. his heartbeat still running a mile a minute.  What is Laurissa doing?  he thought.  I saw her go down the hall.  Maybe she went into her room.  I don’t know.  But she said something about taking her clothes off.

            Guy remained frozen behind the skyscraper-sized bathroom door… waiting… waiting… waiting.  He could feel his forehead and his palms sweating profusely.  He wiped his brow with the back of his hand.  “Damn it,” he said to himself.  “How long has it been?  Can I hide here forever?  It must have been at least 2 or 3 minutes.”

            The inch-tall boy slowly crept out of his hiding place and tiptoed over to get a better look down the hall.  Guy gasped, his skeleton just about jumping out of his body as he witnessed his 400-foot sibling coming out of her room.  His eyes bugged out seeing that the teen had removed her shorts and top.  In fact, she was only wearing a pair of skimpy pink panties.  Nothing else.  No bra… nothing.  The teen’s perfect hourglass figure was on full display… her curvaceous hips… petite waist… and ample bosom.  Guy could see his sister’s bare breasts jiggling with her every giantess-sized step.

            Guy darted back into the bathroom… sprinting over to the crack along the door.  He slid into his hiding place as he carefully poked his tiny head out.  The ground beneath him began to tremble as he watched his sister’s bare feet as she stepped past the bathroom door.  BOOM! …  BOOM!!! … BOOM! … BOOM … Boom… Boom…

            “She must be going back to my room,” Guy whispered to himself.  “It makes sense that she thinks I’m probably still in there, since she saw me go in.  Now when she comes out of my room — thinking I’m no longer in there — that’s when I need to sneak back in.  I’m sure she won’t search the same place twice, right?”

            Feeling confident in his plan, Guy snuck over to the doorway, hugging the bathroom wall with his 1-inch frame.  He breathed out.  Wait a second, he thought.  Maybe I shouldn’t go back to my room.  Isn’t it obvious that I would go into my bedroom since it’s “my room”.  No, no, I can’t start second-guessing myself.  My sister said she’s going to fuck me for God’s sake.  There’s no room for error!  Damn it, Guy!  You can’t make any mistakes!

            And then all of a sudden Guy saw his titanic, scantily clad sibling step out of his room.  BOOM … BOOM … BOOM.  He heard her say, “Hmm… I guess little Guy isn’t in his room.”  She then spoke loudly, “When I find you, little bro… you are soooo going to get it.  You’re only making your Big Sis angrier… and angrier… with every second that passes and you’re still hiding from me.  You know you can’t hide forever.”

            Guy’s tiny head poking around the corner, he watched the towering teen as she began to walk away from his position.  “She’s going to look in Mom’s room,” Guy whispered.  “Now’s my chance.”  Guy started to sprint toward his own bedroom as he stared up in awe at his sister’s ass, seeing how her pink panties clung to her round, muscular butt cheeks.  Her panties weren’t technically a thong, but they were pretty close on the “barely there” scale.

            Seeing his giant sister disappear into his mother’s room, Guy suddenly slammed on the brakes.  No!  I can’t go into my room, his mind panicked.  Laurissa will find me!  I have to go hide in Laurissa’s room.  She’ll never think I made it all the way there.  There’s time — she just started looking in Mom’s room.

            Guy began sprinting in the opposite direction… his tiny body running as fast as humanly possible.  The hallway seemed impossibly large… almost a football field’s distance just in the width of the hall.  The amount of carpet Guy had to traverse to get to his sister’s room soon seemed more of a challenge than he had first imagined.  After a minute of sprinting, he suddenly slowed down… coming to a complete stop.  “Damn it,” he complained, sensing a cramp as he held the side of his stomach.  “I’m about halfway there.  Come on, you can do this.”  He started running again… his body lurching forward, fighting through the pain.

            Without warning, Guy heard his sibling’s feminine voice as she spoke in a loud and confident tone.  “There you are...”  Guy jerked his head around as he saw the Godzilla-sized beauty far off in the distance, standing in the hall just outside their mother’s room.  He heard the teen laugh in a sexy, throaty, almost sadistic way.  And as his sister began to march toward him, Guy all of a sudden felt a surge of adrenaline as he turned back around — running for his life.

 

CHAPTER 2

The wind against his naked body, the 1-inch Guy was in an all-out sprint down the hall — his larger-than-life sister fast approaching.  He felt a strange pain in his stomach caused by anxiety… a sort of desperate panic mixed with sexual arousal.  As he flew across the carpeting, his eyes glanced upward to the skyscraper-sized door of his sister’s bedroom.  I don’t know if I can make it there! his thoughts rushed.  I need to hide!

            He heard the teen’s loud laughter…. then her sexy voice saying, “Oh, yes… look at little, tiny brother running from me.  I’m coming to get you, little bro!  Your Big Bad Sister is going to get you.”

            No! he panicked.  No, no, it’s too far to run!   He heard his sister’s enormous footfalls coming up from behind him… much louder than before — and he knew she was purposely stomping her feet.  BOOM! … BOOM!! … BOOM!! … BOOM!!

            Guy’s arms and legs kept pumping as he sprinted…. and then suddenly the ground was shaken violently as his sister’s bare foot slammed down beside him.  BOOM!!!!!  The 19-year-old boy fell down hard as he hit the carpet.  He watched his arms and legs flail as he rolled end over end.  And then… finally… his body came to a stop.  He craned his neck as he stared up at the 400-foot-tall sister.  The teen’s buxom, athletic body was showing a lot of skin… her bare DD breasts jutting out… a pair of pink panties her only item of clothing.

            Guy’s tiny frame trembled uncontrollably as he watched his sister place her hands on her wide, womanly hips… her gorgeous face glaring down at him.  He watched as the teen’s lips curled into a smug, satisfied smirk… listening to her deep, throaty laughter.

            He desperately started to scoot his butt backward, his eyes transfixed as he stared upward.  He knew the possibility of escape had ended the moment his sister noticed him from across the hallway — but out of an instinctual sense of survival his body kept moving ever so slowly backward.  His tiny body quivering, he screamed, “Laurissa! … Laurissa, please!”

            He heard the teen’s sultry voice.  “Did you really think by shrinking yourself, you could escape me?”  She laughed, and said, “Once again, Guy, you are smaller than small.  Naughty little brother so helpless… down at Big Sister’s feet.”

            All of a sudden Guy saw his sibling’s 50-foot-long foot lift as it came quickly down at him.  He was knocked hard to the ground… the teen’s big right toe coming to rest on top of his 1-inch frame… just his tiny head poking out in front.  “I can’t… breathe,” he struggled to say.  “I-I-I can’t….”

            “Oooooh,” she cooed.  “Your voice is too small, little Guy.  All I hear are tiny, little squeaks under my toe.”  She giggled… smiling down at him.  After 30 seconds, she finally said, “What’s that?  You want to tell your big sister something?”

            Guy felt the oppressive weight lift, as he gasped, breathing in deeply.  Without warning, he was plucked from the floor, Guy feeling his head spinning as his vision blurred.   A moment later, he blinked his eyes seeing that he was hundreds of feet up… dangling in front of his sister’s incredibly beautiful, model-like face.  He heard her giggle again.  “I never get tired of holding you like this in front of my face… seeing your tiny legs sway back and forth.”

            He could only stare in awe at his sibling’s natural beauty.  The 16-year-old’s face seemed to glow with radiant, youthful splendor — her facial features so feminine and refined, while at the same time giving an aura of eroticism… of animal lust.  His sister was the type of girl whose countenance literally took the breath away from boys and men alike.

            The teen continued to eye her little prize, when suddenly she gasped.  “You have got to be kidding me!  Are you getting a boner right now… from me holding you in front of my face?   I was just chasing you a moment ago.”

            Guy looked down, and indeed he now had a full erection.  He felt his face become extremely warm, and he was certain he was blushing bright red.  He opened his mouth, trying to speak, “Uhhhh… uhh… umm...”

            The teen giggled, dangling him from side to side in front of her blue eyes.  “So, little brother… does that mean you were lying before when you said you weren’t attracted to me?”

            “Yes!  I was lying!” Guy said emphatically.  “I’m stupid, Laurissa.  You’re not ugly at all.   I think you’re sexy and super hot, okay?”

            The teen whispered, “I know.  You already told me your true feelings weeks ago.”  His sister placed him into her palm as her long fingers closed around him.  She sauntered into her bedroom… sitting down at her white desk, placing her brother on the desk’s surface.

            Guy stood there, his eyes in awe as the teen cupped the bottom of her huge, perky breasts, gently lifting them up and down.  “You love my hot body… you need my hot body.”  Guy then watched as she leaned forward… her heavy mounds coming to rest on top of her desk directly in front of her miniature brother.

            Guy gasped as he was taken between his sibling’s fingertips.  He then felt as his body was lifted… and he was slid all around his sister’s soft and smooth globe… her left breast and then over to her right.  And then Guy watched as he was moved along the teen’s firm 2-foot-long nipple so that his boner was bumping up against it.  Guy exhaled with pleasure, “Oh, wow… Oh, fucking wow…”  He began to involuntarily orgasm as cum suddenly exploded out of his dick.

            He squirted a couple times more when he found himself being set back down on the desk, his sister saying, “I don’t want you too satisfied, little bro.  I still want you inside of me.”  Guy watched as his sister’s titanic body stood up… her skimpy, pastel-pink underwear rising in front of him, looking amazing on her womanly hips.  From this close distance, his eyes noticed that her cotton panties had little red teddy bears… and along the waistband, there was a tiny satin pink bow — only half an inch wide, but still half of Guy’s height.

            Guy suddenly panicked, turning as he ran away… across his sibling’s desk.  He didn’t get very far — the teen’s giant, feminine hand coming down blocking his retreat.  He crashed into her hand, falling down as he felt himself being picked up.  “No!” he shouted.  “No, Laurissa, you can’t have sex with me!”

            His sister held him before her pretty face.  “Little bro, we’ll start with my panties on, okay?”  She giggled as she stepped across the room and climbed onto her bed.  She sat her butt very far back so she had plenty of room, setting her brother down on her pink blanket in front of her.

            Guy’s eyes widened as he watched the teen spread her giant legs wide open.  He was snatched from the blanket and he saw himself being brought over to his sister’s right thigh.  He felt her smooth, warm skin as he was slid up and down her muscular thigh muscles.... down along her powerful, shapely calf… and then back up her knee.  She slid him down her massive quadriceps muscle… and finally over to her pelvis.

            Guy then became aware that he was set down on his sister’s blanket, right in front of her panties.  His miniature body was dwarfed by his sibling’s colossal pelvic region.  He was standing only an inch away from her underwear— from his perspective, less than a couple meters.

            He breathed in and out nervously… his eyes taking in the view.  He looked up at her panties and saw the outline of her giant vaginal lips… the cotton fabric appearing to have become significantly wetter than just a moment ago.  He heard the teen’s girlish voice.  “Don’t be afraid, little bro.”

            Guy looked way, way, way up, seeing his sister smirking down at him.  His voice cracked as he shouted, “Laurissa… you’re my sister!”

            She giggled again.  “And you’re my brother.  Don’t worry, little Guy — it’s not like you’re doing anything wrong.  I want you to touch me.”

            His lungs breathed in his sister’s pheromones as he took a step forward.  He hesitated… and then he reached out with his hand.  He felt the moistness of her pink panties.  He rotated his hand as his eyes studied the glistening liquid on his fingers.

            “Having fun down there… little man?”  Guy swallowed hard, and began to climb the teen’s panties — the childhood memory of climbing the rock wall at the local community center popping into his head.  His tiny hands gripped the damp cotton panties as his body went up.  He could clearly see the contours of her lips as he scaled his sister’s vulva.  He had climbed to about 15 feet up, and he glanced down, pausing…. unsure about what he was doing, his brain in conflict with his actions.

            Guy’s head turned back upward as he suddenly noticed his sister’s hands moving along her wide hips… her thumbs slipping underneath the straps of her panties.  He stared, seeing the teen begin to teasingly pull down and stretch her underwear…her hands alternating as they moved in a circular motion.  He heard her giggle, saying, “I think it’s time we take this to the next level.”

            His eyes wide with panic, he shouted, “No!  Laurissa, what are you doing?”

            She giggled again, still pushing and pulling on her underwear.  “Ohhh…” she moaned.  “Doesn’t little brother want me to take off my panties?  But I really, really… really want to.”

            Guy panicked as he hastily started to climb downward.  He shouted as he descended, “Stop!  Laurissa, don’t —”

            Before he was halfway down, the sheet of pink cotton beneath him began to loosen and fold… and he watched himself being lowered downward.  His sister slid her panties down her curvy hips and onto her muscular thighs.  Guy then found himself picked up between the teen’s giant fingertips… noticing that she had slid her body to the edge of her bed.

            The teen slid her undies down her shapely calves… removing them as she tossed the moist lingerie to the floor.  She stood up and walked across her room, setting her 1-inch sibling down on her shelf next to a giant stack of books.

            Guy’s heart was beating super fast… his mouth open as his eyes anxiously observed the colossal teenager.  She was totally nude as she stepped happily over to her desk… reaching down and picking up a long piece of white string.  She sauntered back to her bed, glancing over at her bookshelf, saying, “I’ve been obsessing about this all week.  And now it’s finally going to happen.”

            He watched his sister’s athletic, curvy body as she climbed onto her bed… her big tits swaying back and forth, jiggling up and down.  Rising to a standing position, she reached above her head to a hook that had been screwed into the ceiling.  Removing the small decorative glass unicorn from the hook, she replaced it with the end of the string.  Securing it to the hook, the rest of the string fell downward, stopping just inches from the bed’s surface.

            Guy continued staring up at the teen’s towering figure as she stepped off her bed… and then moved toward him.  He instinctively put his hands up defensively as she grabbed him from the shelf.  The next thing he knew, his sister was moving him about in her long, giant fingers, the end of the string being tied tightly around his 1-inch frame like a tiny harness.  And then his body was released, only to be suspended above the pink bedspread, the front of his body facing downward.  Guy was 6 or 7 inches above the bed, but from his perspective it appeared he was 40 feet up — the view from the top of a 4-story building looking down.

            His sister’s knee pressed down onto her bed, as she bit her lower lip.  “Ready or not, little bro… here I come.”

 

CHAPTER 3

Guy pulled desperately at the harness-like white string around his torso.  It was just a normal string, but to his tiny hands, it felt like an overwhelmingly thick rope.  And it was tied tighter than it needed to be, though his arms and legs were free to flail about as he struggled… his brain in all-out panic mode.

            He heard his sister giggle with girlish delight as her voluptuous 400-foot-long totally naked body began to position herself on top of her pink bedspread… her full-figured hips bumping up against her 1-inch brother, causing him to swing back and forth, as she began to slide her pelvis underneath him.  Guy was jerking his head to the left and right, his eyes witnessing his sister’s giant legs opening wide… her muscular, soccer-sculpted thighs looking unbelievably massive and powerful.

            Guy’s frantic eyes looked back down as he gasped, seeing his sister’s gorgeous vulva being positioned directly below him — only an inch away.  The teen was clean-shaven, silky smooth… her giant labia about 15 feet long.  He shouted at the top of his lungs, “No!  Laurissa, you can’t!  No!!!”

            He heard the teen’s throaty laughter.  Her girlish voice then said, “Ooooh… what’s wrong, little bro?  Afraid your big sister’s pussy is going to eat you?”

            Guy’s body facing downward, he had to lift his head as far as he could to see his sister’s pretty face.  He looked into her blue eyes, seeing that she was looking back at him.  Her left eyebrow raised and then she smirked.  He shouted, “Let me go, Laurissa!  You can’t do this!”

            “What?” she cooed.  “I can’t do this...?”  All of a sudden, Guy felt his whole body pressing into the teen’s vaginal lips as she lifted her pelvis off the bed.  The teen’s skin was smooth and soft… the heat from her lips instantly warming his miniature body.  Guy pushed as hard as he could with this hands and bare feet, trying to create at least some separation.  But the more he struggled, the more it seemed like he was in quicksand… his sibling just toying with him as she raised and lowered her pelvis so that her brother would spend the maximum amount of time fighting her.

            Guy was thrashing about, his itty-bitty hands and feet constantly in contact with the teen’s giant labia.  He heard his sister laugh in an incredibly smug and satiated way.  “Looks like you’re having a little problem there, Guy.”  She kept teasing him with her pussy, her pelvis adjusting to her brother’s pathetic attempts at escape.  The teen swiveled her hips slightly left and right, causing her brother’s feet to begin slipping down between her feminine folds.

            The 19-year-old boy gasped, realizing that he was now knee-deep within the teen’s hungry lips.  To the diminutive Guy, his sister’s beautiful pussy was like a giant, greedy monster.  It symbolized what he feared and hated the most — being dominated and at the mercy of his younger sister to the point that she was all-powerful.  As he fought to stay outside his sister’s womanhood, he sensed that this was all too easy for her… so effortless.  He had become his sister’s toy, quite literally… and a sex toy at that.

            His body snared by his sibling’s trap… he heard her say, “Mom keeps telling us we need more quality family time, Guy.”  She giggled.  “Yes, I think this counts as ‘quality family time,’ don’t you?”  She began to moan, “Mmm… unhhhh…  My big brother looks so helpless in my pussy.  After all these weeks, I’m still astonished that you shrink to 1 inch tall.  Unnaahhhh…  Guy, you’re making me so wet.”

            His sister moved her pelvis slightly further down the bed so that her brother’s teeny-tiny hands came into direct contact with her swollen clitoris for the first time.  The teen’s hips bucked as she threw her head back, moaning loudly, “OhhhhOhh, fuck yes!  Yes, yes, yes!”  She looked back down her naked body, eager to realign her brother with her most sensitive spot.  She smiled seeing that her brother still had plenty of fight left in him, and then she gasped as his feather-like fingers reluctantly made contact with her clit again and again… and again and again.  She eyed him… adjusting her hips for optimum stimulation.  “Unnahhh,” she breathed.   “Mmm… unhhh… unaahhhhh… unaahhhhh…”

            Guy pushed hard against the teen’s clit, unable to free himself from the seemingly endless battle — their sibling rivalry never having been quite like this.  The bottom half of his body coated with his sister’s vaginal fluids, his fear finally turned to anger, and he shouted, “Stop it, Laurissa!  Stop doing this to me!  I’m not your sex toy!”

            He heard the giant teen burst into laughter.  “Oh, that’s so cute of you to say, little bro.  Because that’s exactly what you are.”  His sister breathed in and out… in and out… finally reaching down, taking her brother into her left palm.  She sat up as she lifted him to her beautiful face.

            Guy felt so angry, his tiny fists clenched, but seeing the extraordinary beauty of his sister’s countenance, he was immediately disarmed.  There was something magical and powerful about the alluring contours and perfect shape of his sibling’s face.  He heard the girl’s naturally seductive voice.  “That was so much fun.”  She giggled, adding, “Looks like your cock had fun, too.”

            He looked down and gasped seeing that he had a raging hard-on, hearing his sister giggle again.  How can this be? he thought.  My sister dominates me and I hate it, and then I get a boner.  This can’t be happening!

            He shouted up at his sibling’s 50-foot-tall face, “You can’t use me like you … you… own me or something.  I’m not your property, Laurissa!”

            She giggled.  “Well… it’s easy to mistake you as my property when you’re so adorably small.  So very, very small.”  She smirked down at him.  “I have another game I want to play with little you.”

            “No!” Guy shouted, throwing up his tiny arms.  “No!  No!  No!”

            “Aww…” she cooed.  “You’ll love it.  Well… I know I’ll love it.”

            Guy paused for a moment, suddenly blurting out, “I bet it has to do with your… your…”

            “Yes, little bro, you will be touching my pussy.  Just think about it.”

            His sister began to untie the string from her brother’s 1-inch body.  Then she set him down on the bed as she stood up to her full 400-foot height.  Her nude body sauntered across her bedroom to her closet.  Guy stared at his sister’s womanly hips… which rose up to her small waist.  Whoa, he thought.  Look at that amazing butt.  Damn it… Why does my sister have to look like that?  She’s too hot.

            The 16-year-old leaned forward slightly as her butt stuck out, appearing to be searching for something in her closet.  She slowly stood back up… her head turning to the side as she glanced back.  “Enjoying the view, little bro?”  Guy saw as she gave her perfect ass a slap with her right hand.

            The teen picked up a small cardboard box.  She spun back around… her big boobs bouncing all around as she energetically stepped back to her bed.  She plopped her gigantic body down while simultaneously snatching up her brother in her hand.

            Guy blinked, trying to reorient himself.  He then stared at the box his sister was holding.  It looked to be about 6 inches long and 4 inches wide, and the two ends had been cut out so that it formed a hollow structure like a tunnel.  He watched her set the box down onto her blanket, as she said, “Let’s play a little role-play game, okay?  Your job is to go down the hallway, which is this cardboard box, and then answer the door, which is my pussy.  It’s pretty simple, but it’s really important that you answer the door when you hear the knock.”

            Standing in his sister’s palm, Guy crossed his arms defiantly.  “I’m not playing anymore of your games.”  All of a sudden, Guy sensed his genitals being touched and he looked down seeing that his boner was resting on his sister’s long fingernail.  He watched as she teasingly lifted his cock up and down.  He heard her giggle, saying, “Come on, little Guy… it’ll be fun.”

            Guy backed away, pushing against the giant fingernail.  “Whatever,” he said.  He paused for a few seconds, and then looked up.  “I’ll only do it if you promise you won’t put me inside you.”

            His sister pursed her lips cutely, thinking.  “Well… we’ll see.”

            The next thing Guy knew he was being set down on the bed near the box’s opening.  The box was pointing directly toward his sister’s crotch, pressing up against her skin… her legs spread open.  “Now when you hear the ‘knock’ sound,” she began, “you need to run right away down the hall.  And you have to find the doorknob… which is my clit… in order to answer the door.”

            Guy looked down, touching the back of his head as he blushed.  “I don’t know…”  He looked back up.  “You guarantee me that you won’t put me inside you?”

            His sister ignored his question as she said, “Now, Guy it’s super important you answer the door — because it’s your job.  You’re a doorman at a hotel or something, and it’s the best job you’ve ever had and you definitely don’t want to get fired.”  His sister then knocked her knuckles on the top of the cardboard box.  She pretended to act as she gasped.  “Oh!  Did you hear that?  There’s someone at the door.  Quick!  Go and answer it!”

            Guy reluctantly began to walk into the box.  He heard his sister say, “Hurry!  Hurry!  You don’t want to be late answering the door.”

            Guy started to jog as he went through the darkened passageway.  His eyes beginning to adjust to the lack of light, he noticed the walls were about 25 feet wide… and the ceiling was just as high.  He smelled the familiar scent of cardboard as he ran… and after about 10 seconds, he could just barely make out the outline of his sister’s giant labia.  He reached out and touched her skin, immediately hearing his sister gasp.  He heard her say, “Very good.  Now climb up and find the doorknob.  Hurry!  You don’t have much time.  You don’t want to lose your job.”

            In the twilight, Guy pressed his naked body into his sister’s feminine wall... his tiny legs and arms climbing upward.   What am I doing? he thought.  I can’t believe I’m doing this.  But at least Laurissa won’t put me inside her.  At least I think she might have agreed to that.

            Guy climbed… hand over hand… hearing his sibling’s feminine voice.  “Good.  A little farther… you’re almost there.”  When he reached a height of about 15 feet, he heard her say, “Stop right there.  You’re doing awesome.  Now feel around so you can find the doorknob.”

            He began to search everywhere with his fingers as he clung to her pussy.  Without warning, he heard his sister begin to moan.  “AhhhhOhh…  Oh, yes… keep doing that.  You have to keep touching the doorknob.  It’s your important job, little Guy.  Doormen are very important… how else would… ahhhh… people be let into buildings?”

            Guy rubbed his itty-bitty fingers all over her clit for about 30 seconds, when all of a sudden everything became bright as he noticed the box was pulled away.  His sister’s giant fingertips lifted him up to her 50-foot-tall pretty face.  The teen’s voice sounding seductive and confident, she spoke as someone who had absolutely no doubt about what she wanted… about what she deserved.  “Your Goddess is pleased with you, little man.  And now you will taste my sweetness inside my pussy.”

            Guy watched himself being lowered down his sister’s body… until he was dangling right in front of the teen’s twat.  He gasped as his sister’s other hand reached down spreading her lips wide open with a pair of fingers… his little eyes getting a good long look at the teen’s pink inside  He could see her juices dripping out of her wet cunt… drizzling down her skin.

            His eyes wide with shock, he finally screamed, “Nooo!!!!!”  He heard his sister laughing… and while it disturbed him greatly, he also found it strangely arousing… his mind lost in a jumble of incest and domination.  His “little” sister had become more than he ever thought possible.  She was a teenage goddess who controlled him to the point of no return.

            Guy suddenly saw himself being inserted into his sister.  His screams were muffled as he took in a mouthful of vaginal lubricants.  He fought desperately, his whole body struggling as he felt himself being repeatedly squeezed on all sides.  He felt his sister’s giant fingertips pressing hard against him, and he knew she was plunging him in and out of her vagina… over and over … over and over again.   He could only breathe but for the briefest moment as the darkness shifted to light… and then immediately returned to pitch blackness.

            He felt his skin drenched in his sister’s juices as she rammed him in and out of her cunt… and for a moment, for a reason he did not fully understand, his mind recalled his childhood visit to the water park for a school fieldtrip.  His body smothered in the teen’s natural lubrication, it was almost as if he was reliving the ride on the waterslide ending with the plunge into the pool as his head would go completely under.  His thoughts then rudely returned to the reality that was happening to him… but his miniature body had stopped fighting, resigning itself to the fact he was only an inch tall… and he never in a million years could defeat his sister who was the size of a skyscraper.

            He was shoved in and out, over and over along the entrance to her vagina.  And then as he was plunged deep within… his sister’s vaginal muscles contracted as the air was knocked out of his lungs.   He felt his body squeezed as the teen clamped down hard on him.  She rubbed her clit as she reached blissful orgasm… her brother being repeatedly hugged inside of her.

            And then… finally… it stopped and Guy realized he was outside of his sister while lying on top of her skin … right next to her giant labia.  He could hear the teen’s satisfied moans as she breathed loudly in and out.

            Guy sat up slowly, feeling exhausted, noticing that his sister was lying on her back.  He looked across the length of the teen’s bodyscape… seeing the athletic contours of her stomach as it rose and fell with her breathing… his sister’s giant boobs like mountains on the horizon.

            He exhaled… his hand seeming to move all on its own as he reached down and he began to rub his genitals.  No!!!! his brain screamed.  Laurissa, you can’t do this to me!  You can’t have ALL the power.  He watched in disbelief as his cock quickly developed into a boner… becoming rock-hard seconds later.  “No!!!” he shouted.  “Why do you have to be so fucking hot?”

 

* End of Season One *

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment!

Thank you very much for reading.  I don’t know if I will write a sequel to this story, but I have left it open rather than simply saying ‘The End’.  I’ve considered continuing this story with the same format… in episodes like TV shows are… and having it take place a couple years into the story’s future.  I thought instead of having Guy shrink each time… that Laurissa could grow into a real giantess every episode.  But I’m not sure how well it would work out.  Another idea is to just pick up soon after the events in the first story, and Guy would continue to shrink repeatedly.  Like all new TV seasons, it would need something different from what came before.  Maybe a new character… a new plot twist… or a new setting.

I really don’t know when/if I’ll write more, but I’m still interested in what you, the reader, thought about the story you read, and about your ideas for a future story… or a story I’ve already started.

Please leave a comment if you want.  I appreciate all of them.  And they motivate me to write.

On a personal note, I’m interested in gts/shrinking computer games like the RPG Maker games (Shrink High 1 and 2).   I would like to play more of those.  If you want to chat about that in the comments, I’d be interested.

Thanks again!

-- tiny jedi