- Text Size +

Here are all 3 chapters of episode 9.  I hope you enjoy it.

- - - - -

EPISODE 9

CHAPTER 1

It had been five days since Guy’s little sister had played “Giantess” in his bedroom… demolishing the Lego-brick buildings with her high-heel shoes.  All the while he had to fend for himself, standing a mere 1 inch tall on the floor.  He resented how she took advantage of the situation.  And later on she had punished him… using him as a toy on her tongue.  Afterwards, he had spent six hours in his sister’s glass jar on her shelf.

            He was extremely upset for a couple days… but soon his anger was replaced by his libido.  He did his best to not get overly aroused, but all he could think about was his sister’s incredibly hot body.  And specifically… her amazing big boobs.  He kept thinking about boobs… boobs… boobs. 

            Oh, God, I am soooo horny, he thought, while sitting on the sofa in the living room.  At least I haven’t shrunk for 5 days.  I refuse to let Laurissa think she’s won.  But I just can’t stop obsessing about those big boobs of hers.

            Guy got up and walked over to the stairs, ready to head up to his room.  He was startled as his buxom, 16-year-old sister came running down the steps.  She was wearing a skintight top and shorts… her DD tits bouncing.  The sight of “mammaries in motion” was too much for Guy’s already fragile and horny brain… sending his height down more than a foot.

            His beautiful sister hopped down the last couple steps, now standing a head taller than her brother.  She giggled, and said, “Hey, big… I mean, little brother.  How’s the weather down there?”

            Guy went past his sister, hurrying up the stairs.  “I’m still not talking to you,” he grumbled.  He rushed up the rest of the steps and walked down the hall, entering his bedroom.  Closing the door, he took his bottle of medicine from the dresser.  Having taken a dose, he lay down on his bed… his size soon restored to normal.

            After about 10 minutes, there was a knock on his door, and his sister came inside.  Guy noticed she had changed her clothing to a pair of blue jeans and a gray sweatshirt, her long dark-brown hair tied into a ponytail.

            “I thought I’d wear something less… arousing… for you.  Because, big brother, I wanted to talk with you.”

            Guy sighed, sitting up on his bed.  “Fine.  Whatever.”

            He was looking down at the floor as he felt the weight of his sister’s body press down on the edge of his bed.  And then he heard her say, “Well, let’s talk about what happened just minutes ago… you know, when you shrunk.”

            Guy turned and looked at his sister’s gorgeous face… her stunning blue eyes looking into his eyes.  “Yeah, so what,” he said.  “I shrunk.  It’s no big deal.”

            His sister continued to gaze into his eyes.  “Obviously, Guy, you shrink.  You have the Shrinking disease.  But this has happened before — you shrinking while you’re coming up the stairs at the exact same time that I’m coming down the stairs.”

            “Yeah, yeah…” Guy said, turning away, looking back down at the floor.  “It’s because I saw your… you know…”

            His sister giggled.  “You saw my… ‘you know’?  What’s that?”

            Guy anxiously touched the side of his head, still looking down.  “Do I have to spell it out for you, Laurie?  They were jiggling… like a lot… when you came running down the stairs.”

            “My big boobs?”

            “Yes, of course.  Your big boobs, Laurissa.  I mean your boobs, which happen to be big.  Whatever.”

            “Well, well…” she answered, her girlish voice sounding a bit more sensual.  “It seems I have power over my brother with my big boobs.”

            Guy felt his heart rate increasing, sensing his hands beginning to sweat.  He wanted to say something in retort, but his mind was too flustered.  Instead, he said nothing… feeling his face turning very warm.

            “Oh… are you blushing, big brother?”

            Guy heard her giggle, and he responded, “No.  I-I-I don’t think so.”

            He was startled as he felt his sister’s warm hand touch his bare knee.  “It’s okay that you like your sister’s boobs.  And that you like that they’re so big.”

            Guy swallowed hard, feeling his arms and legs beginning to tingle.  He shut his eyes, desperate to calm his body.  He quietly said to himself, “Don’t shrink.  Don’t shrink.  Don’t shrink”

            His sister giggled again, saying, “But wouldn’t it be cute if you did shrink, Guy?  That would be sooo adorable.  I mean, you haven’t shrunk for a long time…”

            “Five days,” he answered.

            “Yeah, you’re improving, big brother.  Looks like my lessons are helping you build up a tolerance to sexual stimulation.  That reminds me… how did you shrink yourself five days ago?”

            Guy gasped, remembering that it was by fantasizing about his sister’s breasts that he was able to shrink himself.  Oh, no, he worried.  I thought I could keep that a secret forever.  Laurissa must not know that I’m not just turned on by her boobs, but am completely obsessed and fascinated by them.

            “Guy?  You remember… you shrunk yourself so the Lego city was not just toy-size but was real-size to you.”

            “Yeah, yeah,” he replied, trying to be dismissive.

            “So, did you watch something online?  Or did you think about something in your mind?”

            “I thought about something,” he answered, immediately grimacing.  Why did I say that?  Damn it!  I’m so stupid.  I should have just said nothing.

            “Ohh,” his sister replied.  “What you fantasized about must have been really hot to shrink you all the way down to 1 inch.  What was it, big brother?  I’m curious.”

            Guy glanced over at his sister’s beautiful face.  Their eyes meeting… his eyes immediately fell as he looked down at her gray sweatshirt.  Her top concealed her breasts, but it was still obvious that she possessed an ample bust.  Realizing where he was staring, Guy quickly looked away… beginning to stare at the wall.

            “Hmm…” his sister said.  “Did you… no.   You didn’t… did you?”  She giggled, caressing her brother’s knee with her fingertip as he continued to look away from her.  “Oh, Guy… tell me.  Were you fantasizing about your sister’s large breasts in order to shrink yourself down?”

            All of a sudden, Guy’s height began to dwindle as he sat on the bed… shrinking by over a foot.  He gasped, saying, “Oh, no!”  He jumped off the bed and started to run over to his dresser.

            “No!  No!” he heard his sister yell as her now larger body suddenly blocked him… standing a head taller than he was.  “You’re not getting your medicine, little bro.”  She took the small bottle of blue liquid from the dresser and then stuffed it down through the opening in her sweatshirt.  She smirked as she looked down, putting her hands on her shapely hips.  “If you want it, little bro, you’ll have to go into my cleavage to get it.”

            Guy turned around, throwing his hands up.  “You’re being so unfair!  Laurissa, I thought we were just talking… not you seducing me.  I didn’t know we were practicing.”

            “Little brother, you shrunk.  That’s all that matters.”  She giggled, adding, “Well?  Do you want to shrink even smaller and go into my cleavage to get your medicine?  You were fantasizing about your sister’s big boobs five days ago, right?”

            Guy turned back around to face his sibling.  “Yeah, so what!  I thought about your big tits in order to shrink to an inch so I could play in the Lego city.  It’s not like it matters!”

            His sister grinned.  “I knew it!  I knew it!  You admit it!”

            Guy grimaced, suddenly realizing his sister had tricked him into revealing the truth.  “Wait!  Wait… I didn’t mean to say —”

            “Too late, little bro.  It’s out there now.”  The teen began to walk confidently about her brother’s bedroom.  “So, out of all the sexy things you could have imagined in your mind to shrink yourself… you chose your sister’s boobs.”  She laughed loudly.  “This is so awesome how totally… totally obsessed you are with my big boobs.  I love it!”

            Guy listened to his sibling continuing to laugh.  He walked over to his bed and sat down, feeling awkward by the fact that he was a head shorter than his younger sister.  His discomfort returned as the teen then plopped her curvy body down onto the bed just a few feet away from him.

            She leaned forward.  “So, little brother… what’s your plan to get your medicine?  The bottle is squeezed between my big boobs right now.  If you shrink to an inch, I’ll let you climb down into my cleavage to get it.”

            A feeling of ambivalence washed over Guy’s mind.  He felt so aroused by his sister’s teasing about her breasts… yet at the same time he couldn’t stand the way she was controlling him.  His conflicted brain suddenly snapped under the stress — not just from the moment, but from the past few weeks of being shrunk again and again by his sister.  He lunged forward and slid his hands underneath his sister’s sweatshirt, attempting to reach up and grab the little bottle.

            His sister jerked backward, shouting, “Guy!  You can’t do that!”  They struggled for a moment… his sister finally taking hold of her brother’s wrists, holding them out in front of her.  It quickly became evident to both of them that with his sister’s larger body mass, she could easily “woman-handle” him if she wanted.

            “Fine!  You win!”  Guy said, getting up… only to sit back down on the far edge of his bed.

            His sister stood up, looking down at him.  She just stood there, not saying anything at all.  And then Guy glanced over and watched as his sister in her blue jeans and sweatshirt, suddenly pulled her top up and over her pretty head.  He observed as her big boobs jiggled in her white bra as she completely removed the sweatshirt, tossing it down on the carpeting.

            Guy swallowed, feeling his body starting to tingle again — not sure if he could handle it much longer.  His breathing began to quicken as he saw the teen’s hourglass figure step closer.  He watched as she leaned forward slightly, revealing the little bottle of blue liquid between her big tits.  “Do you want it?   Hmm?”  She then sat down on his bed…. leaning backwards as she arched her back, her bust heaving.  She reached down into her cleavage and retrieved her brother’s antidote… beginning to slowly slide the small glass bottle on her lean, toned midsection.  Guy continued to stare as his sister’s long, elegant fingers lifted the bottle up and down… from her navel up to the bottom of her bra… and then back down to her navel.  Over and over she slowly caressed her athletic abs with her brother’s medicine.

            Guy opened his mouth, about to say that he wanted the antidote, when he noticed the teen lifting the bottle back up to her bra.  His sister giggled.  “I’m holding your medicine at breast-level, Guy.  Do you like it when I hold it at the level of my big breasts?”

            Guy felt his body tingling more and more, and he closed his eyes, trying to control his fast heart rate by consciously slowing his breathing.  He opened his eyes, seeing the little bottle dangling precariously from his sister’s fingertips just over her cleavage.  She continued, saying, “Guy, if I knew you were so in love with my DD boobs… I would have held you at breast-level more often.  When you shrink to an inch, I’ll have to make sure you spend a lot of time at breast-level.  Would you like that?  Do you like the idea of me holding you at breast-level?  You’d be at the level of your sister’s big… big breasts.”

            Guy closed his eyes, feeling a surge of tingling through his whole body.  He opened his eyes again, just at the moment his sister slipped his antidote back down into her cleavage.  He saw how her large, luscious boobs hugged the little glass bottle.  And then his sister’s fingertip and long nail pressed down on the bottle’s top, so that it completely disappeared from view… deep down inside the teen’s cleavage.

            “Oh shit,” Guy said, feeling his body tingling uncontrollably.  All his practice to not shrink over the last few weeks was not enough to stop him from shrinking now.  His body quickly dwindled in size… smaller and smaller…. littler and littler.  He shrunk and shrunk and shrunk… all the way down to 1 inch.  The pile of his giant clothing was smothering him on top of his bed... as he struggled to climb his way out.

 

CHAPTER 2

Guy fought to get free from his giant clothing…. as if there were even the slightest chance he could escape his sister’s control of him.  And then he felt his body being compressed as he was lifted up and out of his clothes.  His head spinning, he was lifted up… up… up.  There was a blur of colors… and then as his vision returned to clarity, he saw that he was being held between his sibling’s fingertips… directly in front of her gorgeous, model-like face.  Her big blue eyes flashed at him as she smirked.

            She laughed as she gazed at him.  “Did you really think you weren’t going to shrink all the way down, little bro?  Five days is much too long to not have my little family member at an inch tall.”

            Guy struggled in vain, his naked body dangling, his arms and legs flailing.  In his miniature, high-pitched voice, he shouted, “Laurissa!   No… ugh… you can’t!  Laurissa!  Let me go!”

            The teen giggled, her eyes devouring the movements of her brother’s tiny, defiant body.  Then with her other hand, she reached down into her cleavage and pulled out the small bottle of blue antidote.  She lifted her hands in front of her face — her right hand holding her 1-inch-tall brother, the other holding the glass bottle.  She dangled both of them, saying, “My, my, my… look at what we have here.  Little brother is soooo close to his medicine, but he can’t get it, can he?  Aww… too bad.”

            Guy stared intently at the bottle which was a few inches tall.  It’s right there, he anxiously thought.  But how am I supposed to get it?

            The teen brought her hands closer together so her brother was almost able to reach out and touch the bottle.  “Isn’t this fun?”  She giggled cutely.  “You know, little bro, I might have let you use your medicine early.  That’s before you tried to wrestle it away from me.  I think that little action of yours makes the whole 1-hour limit null and void.”

            Guy turned his gaze from the antidote over to the teen’s 50-foot-tall head.  “Laurissa, you can’t!  But I never actually got the medicine from you.”

            “You tried.  And I’m saying you broke the rules.”

            “B-B-But, you can’t,” Guy pleaded.  “I already spent 6 hours in the jar in your bedroom.”

            “That’s a totally different situation.  And I was justified in keeping you small then, just as I am now.”  She walked over to her brother’s dresser and opened the top drawer.  Guy watched as his sibling placed the bottle of blue liquid into the drawer and then closed it shut.

            The teen lifted Guy back up to her beautiful face.  “Since you’re so obsessed with your sister’s DD’s… I’ll let you spend some quality time between them.”  She lowered her older brother down between her boobs as his tiny voice squeaked in protest.  She made sure he was nice and snug, her pushup bra allowing him to be held in place deep within her cleavage.

            Guy’s naked body felt the heat from his sister’s giant soft breasts.  The teen’s skin was smooth to the touch as if Guy were wrapped in warm, silk sheets.  He craned his neck as he looked up, and he noticed he was really far down.  And then he saw his sister’s pretty face as she peered down at him.  She giggled, and said, “You don’t mind your little sister storing you in her cleavage, do you?”

            “Laurissa!  I can’t move!”

            She giggled again.  “Silly brother, that’s because my boobs are so big.  And I know how you love ‘em big.”

            “Laurissa!  Please!  Please let me out!”

            His sister ignored his plea, saying, “Last time you got a boner.  Remember?”

            Guy was about to shout, when he glanced down and saw that his cock had already developed into a full erection.  “Damn it,” he muttered to himself.  He looked back up and shouted, “Laurissa, you win!  You can let your big brother go now!”

            “Big brother?”  She laughed, saying, “How about I squeeze little brother to show him how small and weak he is.”  She pushed on the sides of her tits, firmly pressing them together.  She waited for about 30 seconds and then released them.  “Well?” she said.

            “I’m little!  Okay, I’m little brother!”

            She giggled.  “That’s right… you’re just a little brother in my cleavage.  Now don’t you get lost in there, little Guy.”  And then his sister’s beautiful face disappeared as she stopped looking downward.  Guy could sense that the teen was moving as he felt her enormous footfalls… her big breasts bouncing with her every step.

            Guy sighed.  I still can’t get over how much Laurissa’s body has grown.  She’s super, extremely curvy.  When I saw her many years ago, she hadn’t even started puberty.  And now she has DD’s for God’s sake.  I still think that’s too much power for a 16-year-old girl… and that’s before she shrinks me.

            His sister walked down the hall and over to the stairs.  Wearing just her blue jeans and her white bra, she went quickly down the steps to the first floor of the house.  The teen smiled as she sauntered through the living room… and then entered the kitchen.  Opening the fridge, she said, “Now what do I want to use?  Yes… oh, yes.”  She glanced down at her busty bosom.  “I found some whipped cream, little bro.  I’m going to have some creamy fun with little you.”  She grabbed the can of whipped cream and then closed the fridge.

            She ran back to the stairs, and then ran up to the second floor — her large boobs in her bra the whole time going bouncily bounce-bounce… jiggling with the movement of her athletic, youthful body.  She danced a little, swaying her wide hips and toned arms, as she went down the hall, entering her own bedroom.

            The teen closed her door, smiling as she reached between her breasts.  Snatching her family member in her fingertips, she lifted him to her lovely face.  She giggled as she saw the throbbing little erection of her brother.  “And… there it is,” she said in her girlish voice.  “I leave little Guy alone in my cleavage for one minute and he gets a boner.”

            His face blushing horribly, Guy said, “Yeah, well… I can’t help it that your huge tits gave me an erection.  But I just think it’s wrong that I get so, so, so turned on by my sister’s boobs.  Even if they are really big boobs.”

            Still holding him in front of her blue eyes, she said, “Oh, Guy, there’s nothing wrong with you liking your sister’s big boobs.  It means you’re a red-blooded man.  I have absolutely no problem with you enjoying my big tits.”

            Guy stared in awe at the beauty of the teen’s 50-foot-tall face.  “Really?” he said.

            “Mm-hmm,” she answered in a seductive tone.  “No problem… at all.”

            Guy couldn’t help himself as he reached down and started to stroke his hard cock.  Suddenly aware of what he was doing directly in front of his sibling’s eyes, he stopped and moved his hands to his sides.  He blushed even more.

            The teen giggled as she set her brother down on top of her pink bedspread.  “You’re cute, little bro.  And I know you don’t like being dominated too much… but let’s have a little fun.  Let’s role-play, okay?”

            Guy watched as the titanic teen kneeled down on the carpet — her ample chest now just above his head.   “How about…” his sister began, “I’m your dominatrix/girlfriend and you’ve been paying me to dominate you… but then I tell you I want to give you a special thank-you for being such a sweet client.  And you’re obsessed with my big tits like in real life.  And I say I want to give you a freebie because I really love it, too.”

            Guy blinked his eyes.  “Whoa, that’s quite the imagination you have.  Yeah, sure, I guess.”  Guy looked down at his still rock-hard cock, and then he looked back up at his towering sister.

            The teen smirked as she gazed down at him.  Her girlish voice all of a sudden took on a much more mature and sultry tone.  “Gooood… I’m so glad you want your freebie, mister.  I’ve been waiting all week to give it to you.”

            Guy swallowed hard.  Oh… oh wow, he thought.  Is this really happening?

            The teen winked down at him as she reached behind her back.  Guy saw as his sister’s bra straps suddenly sprung loose.  And she let the straps fall down her toned shoulders.  “I hope I’m not too… big… for you, little mister.”  She giggled as she pulled the white bra down from her chest… her gorgeous globes heaving.  Their colossal size seemed to defy gravity… perky and round… truly a display of massive, feminine melons just waiting to be touched and enjoyed.

            Guy’s eyes were bugging out of his head, his jaw having fallen.  His sister’s big boobs seemed to be only getting hotter and hotter every time he saw them.  He gawked, drooling as he saw his sister’s 15-foot-wide brownish-pink areolas… so perfect and round…. and her nipples already firm and erect.  His hand involuntarily went down to his crotch as he started to touch his throbbing dick.

            She moaned, “Oooooh…. Mmmmm…  Does little mister like it when I squeeze my big boobs together… like this?”  She pressed hard on the sides of her breasts.  She kept squishing them together, giving Guy a good long look.  “It’s so much fun to squeeeeeze my tits together.”  Still holding her soft boobs firmly together, she said, “Would the little man like to play a game that involves my big boobs and whipped cream?”

            Guy suddenly felt weak in the knees as he lost his balance, almost falling over.  Regaining his footing, he answered, “S-S-Sure… I mean, that sounds good.”

            “Mmm… good,” his sister breathed, lifting her massive mammaries... holding them there… then finally releasing them as they bounced back into place.  “It pleases me greatly that my favorite little client is into this.  I’m all wet just thinking about playing with little you on my big boobs.”

            Guy was speechless as he was plucked from the blanket… his sister’s curvy body standing up as she sat down on her bed.  The teen lay down, arching her back as she leaned on her elbow.  She flexed her abs and then placed Guy on her toned stomach as she peered down at him.  Guy watched as the teen took the can of whipped cream, shook it hard, and then squirted a teeny-tiny amount on her navel.

            She looked down at him, saying, “Little mister, your job is to taste the whipped cream wherever I put it on my body.  You’re too small to eat all of it…. so just get a taste of it, and see where I put it the next time.”

            Guy smiled as he ran over to the teen’s bellybutton and began to eat the whipped cream.  It tasted rich, and smooth, and delicious.  He heard his sister say playfully, “Up here, little man.”  He looked over, seeing his sibling begin to spray some cream on the nipple of her left breast.

            Guy started to run up the teen’s athletic belly, her stomach muscles still flexing.  As he went up her abdomen, he witnessed how her giant melons seemed to get bigger the closer he got.  Finally he approached the base of her left DD breast… its height and massive size making him feel extra small.  The inch-tall boy began to climb.   His erection rubbed along his sister’s smooth skin as he went up… but there was nothing he could do about that.  His dick was rock-hard and not disappearing anytime soon.

            His tiny body clung to his sister’s mammary as he pressed himself into her warm, soft flesh.  He continued up… and up… and up…20 feet up until finally the slope of ascension began to level off just enough that he could carefully stand and run up the rest of the way.  Holding his cock in his hand, he ran over to the teen’s nipple and fell onto his knees, beginning to lick the 2-foot-tall protuberance.

            After 30 seconds, the teen cooed, “Very good, little mister.  Now… can you get over here?”   Guy watched as she squirted the can of whipped cream onto her opposite nipple… her right nipple.

            Guy smiled at his sister’s mischievous mind.  “Twin peaks…” he said.  “I think I can handle two mountains.”  He started to climb down the side of her giant breast.  He was careful not to lose his footing.  The warmth of her breast, along with the physical exertion, Guy noticed he was starting to sweat.  As he reached the bottom of the girl’s boob, he wiped his brow with the back of his arm.  “Going up,” he said as he ran over and began to scale the teen’s right DD.

            He climbed his sister’s big breast… up… and up… and up.  He was out of breath as he finally neared the top.  He slowly walked to her nipple as he kneeled down, beginning to fondle her nipple as he licked the cream.  He couldn’t help himself as he thrusted his pelvis, rubbing his boner against the side of her nipple.  Immediately, sperm began gushing out in a thick stream.  Squirt after squirt he ejaculated.  “Ohhh,” he moaned, the pleasure so intense after such long foreplay.

            He shot out the last of his cum as he stood up.  Seeing his sister taking the can of whipped cream, she said, “How ‘bout one more, little mister?  I’ll make it worth your while.”  Guy watched as the teen turned the can over and squirted a tiny dollop on her chest between her boobs.

            Guy smiled, never having known how tiring yet exhilarating mountain climbing could be.  He ran to the edge of the teen’s breast and began to descend her luscious globe.  After some time, he finally reached the bottom of her breast, and he stepped down onto level ground.  He walked over to the glob of whipped cream, reaching down as he took some in his hand and put it in his mouth.  It tasted wonderful… even if his muscles were exhausted.

            He then heard his sister’s sexy, girlish voice.  “Looks like you walked into my trap, little man.”

            Guy’s head jerked left and right as he saw his sister’s giant boobs beginning to close in on him.  There was no time to escape and his sister’s big tits squeezed him… gently at first, just enough to capture him… her warm flesh coming up to his shoulders.  He heard the teen giggle, and then say, “Little mister, I thought you knew better not to linger between a girl’s boobs.  Especially really, really BIG boobs.  I think I’ll just… crush you between my tits.”

            Guy shouted, “Wait!  No!  Laurissa!  Laurissa, stop!”  His voice was silenced as the teen’s ample bust completely enveloped him… her booby flesh squeezing and squishing him hard.   She laughed to herself as she kept pressing her big boobs together…not relenting in the slightest… wanting to give her older brother the full experience.

 

CHAPTER 3

I can’t breathe! Guy’s mind panicked.  I’m trapped between my sister’s giant boobs… and she’s crushing me super hard.

            The massive volume of the teen’s DD’s continued to smother the 1-inch boy… his sister’s hands eagerly pressing them together.  She laughed in amusement.  “Oh, yes,” she gloated.  “Yes, yes, yes…  This is how I love dominating you.”

            Guy’s body squished like a pancake, his lungs felt the urgent need for air.  After a minute had passed, his sister’s enormous boobs released him and he gasped... voraciously taking in the new oxygen.  He breathed loudly in an out… in and out.

            His sister picked him up, as she sat up on her bed.  Dangling him in front of her beautiful face, she grinned at him.  “Are my big boobs too much for you?”

            Guy shouted, “Laurissa, you don’t play fair!  I like boobplay, but you take it too far.  Way too far!”

            The teen snickered.  “Oh, come on little bro.  You still need to learn that I do what I want… when I want.  I’m the bad girl.”  She laughed again as she rotated her wrist left and right… her brother’s tiny legs swaying back and forth.  “You may pretend that you don’t like having your sister control you… but deep down, it’s what you really want.”

            Guy fought to free himself from his sister’s fingertips, his little arms swinging.  “I do not!” he shouted.  “I hate being controlled by you!”

            The teen giggled.  “Well…” she cooed, her voice instantly becoming super seductive.  “How about I give little brother a time-out on my nipple?”  As she kneeled on her bed, she brought Guy’s inch-body to her right nipple, his teeny-tiny hands pressing against the firm, 2-foot-long protuberance.  She began to loosen her grip, forcing her brother to grab hold of her nipple.

            Guy gasped as he hung on for dear life… his naked body dangling, his arms up over his head.  “Help!’ he screamed.  “Laurissa, help!  Help!”

            She smirked as she leaned forward slightly allowing her large breasts to hang so Guy was just barely holding on.  “Aww… what’s wrong, little Guy?  I thought you liked your big sister’s nipples.”

            Guy continued to cling precariously to the erect nipple… unable to pull himself up, his hands barely holding on.  “Laurissa!  Please!  I beg you!”

            The teen giggled as she gently bit her lower lip.  “Ohhh… you’re so adorable, Guy, when you’re utterly helpless.  It’s so much fun to dominate you with my big tits.”

            “Laurissa!” he shouted desperately.  “Help!  Help!”

            The teen took him onto her fingertip as she lowered him down onto her blanket.  Guy looked up at his sister’s towering body… wearing her blue jeans and nothing else.  All of sudden he watched the giant girl reach forward… her strong, slender arm grabbing her white pillow… plopping it down in front of her.  She picked up her brother and placed him about a foot in front of the pillow.

            Guy observed the titanic teen as she leaned forward resting her hands on either side of the pillow… her DD’s hanging down.  She smirked down at him.  “Do you like to watch, little bro?”

            The teen lowered her chest further so her giant, round melons came into contact with her pillowcase.  And then she moaned, “Unnnhhh,” as her big juicy tits began to press firmly into the pillow as she slid her body slowly to the left… and then back slowly to the right.

            Holy shit! Guy thought.  I can’t believe I’m watching this.  How can my “little” sister be this hot?  She’s too fucking hot.  I can’t handle it.

            Guy continued to gawk, his mouth open.  His giant sister’s torso undulating as she lowered her heavy tits… grinding her boob flesh into the pillow... letting her big boobs slide to the left… and then her body lifting as her boobs swung and she again lowered herself… pressing her mammaries hard onto the pillow as she slid them back to the right.. Back and forth… back and forth… she kept rubbing her big boobs onto her pillow… again and again… and again.

            Guy was then snatched up in his sister’s hand… and he suddenly found himself to be standing right on top of her white pillow.  He stared up… seeing the teen’s gigantic hanging tits swaying from side to side.  He heard her giggle.  “My little brother likes the bad girls, don’t you?  Bad girls are more fun.”

            And then Guy was knocked down by his sister’s enormous breast.  He felt the super heavy weight as his body was smashed into the pillow.  The weight of his sibling’s breast was unbearable, but to his surprise it suddenly lifted as she began to rub her boobs into the pillow the same way as she had presented to him before.  Her massive tits teased him as she grinded her hanging DD’s back and forth… back and forth.   Again and again… and again.

            Squished by the oppressive weight of his sister’s overly friendly big tits, Guy then blinked as the giant girl rose back up to a kneeling position.  He watched as his sister picked up the can of whipped cream off the bed.  She gave it a good, hard shake as her boobs jiggled.  And then she tilted the can and sprayed out a generous amount all over her big breasts… squirting for several seconds so she was covered in whipped topping.

            The teen gazed down at him as she giggled.  “I hope I’m not too much for you… little Guy.”  He then witnessed as his sister’s beautiful, elegant hands began to caress her towering, giantess-sized body.  Her hands kneaded her huge soft, perky boobs as she spread the whipped cream all around… and then down onto her fit and toned abdomen.  Her lean stomach muscles flexed as she smeared the white cream all over her abs.  Guy watched as the cream dripped down the contours of her belly onto her blue jeans.

            Guy felt he was going to faint from his eyes absorbing so much sexual stimulation all at once.  Then suddenly he found himself picked up…. his tiny naked body being rubbed along his sister’s midsection close to her navel.  She slid him over her smooth, whipped cream-covered skin… all over her lean stomach… and then up… up…up… to her large, heavy tits.  The teen used her brother’s body to spread the whipped cream… all over her giant globes.

            Guy then saw himself being rubbed along his sister’s areola and then up and over her firm nipple.  “Oh, shit,” Guy said, feeling overwhelming pleasure in his genitals.

            And then he realized he was being held loosely right in front of the teen’s gorgeous face.  She giggled, and said, “Looks like your boner likes bad girls, too.”

            He glanced down seeing his erection throbbing… appearing as though he was on the verge of climax.  He blushed… speechless.  And then his sister brought his whipped cream-coated body to her voluptuous lips…and her giant, pink tongue snaked out.  She licked him.  Not once… but over and over and over.  She licked and licked and licked — her long, mischievous tongue teasing him long after she had licked the last drop of cream from his tiny body.

            Guy then found himself in his sister’s palm as her long fingers closed around him.  He could tell that his sister was walking somewhere… as he sensed her heavy footfalls.  He heard his sister’s sweet voice as he was brought close to her mouth, “I’m going to take a shower, little bro.  And lucky little you… you get to watch.”

            About 10 seconds later, he saw himself being set down on the bathroom counter.  His eyes took in the view of his topless sister covered in whipped cream.  He observed as the teen unzipped her blue jeans, pulling them down her wide hips.  She lowered them further… exposing her perfect, muscular legs... and then she kicked her jeans to the side.  Guy watched, mesmerized as her large breasts jiggled as she then removed her panties… leaning forward as she stepped out of them.

            The teen grabbed her brother and stepped into the shower.  Guy heard the sound of water gushing as he realized exactly where he was… standing on the shelf along the shower wall.  He blinked his eyes in amazement as water flowed down his sibling’s DD breasts.

            He heard her girlish voice.  “I put you at breast-level, little bro.  Lucky for you the shelf is at the perfect height for you to view your sister’s big boobs.”

            Guy watched as the teen’s hands touched her giant orbs… slowly rubbing and caressing them as the whipped cream washed away.  His sister turned to the side as she let the steamy hot water run down her toned back.  She moaned as her brother watched on.  “Mmm… ahhhh…. oh, yes.... this feels so good.”

            The teen turned back toward her sibling.  “Looks like you still got a boner, Guy.  I don’t mind if you touch yourself while I wash my big… BIG boobs.”  She giggled as she picked up the plastic bottle of body wash… giving it a hard shake… and then squirted it directly onto her breasts.

            Oh, God, Guy thought.  This is too much.  This is too fucking much.  His hand went down to his crotch as he started stroking his hard dick.  He began to pump his shaft faster… and faster… his eyes glued to the salacious sight of wet boobs.  Body wash foamed up on the teen’s giant globes…. her fingertips massaging all around her breasts and then she caressed both of her nipples at the same time.

            The teen spoke down to him, “You love being at the level of my breasts, don’t you, little bro?  Yes… you are at breast-level.  And you love that I am your big sister.  Isn’t that right?  You love how BIG I am… how BIG my boobs are.”

            Guy stared as his sibling grasped the sides of her soapy tits and began to press them together… letting her boobs squeeze as she slid her hands forward — only to repeat the process as she squished her large, wet and soapy tits together again and again…. and again and again.

            Guy’s eyes rolled back in his head, as he felt himself ejaculating.  He pumped his cock faster and faster.  “Oh, God…” he breathed.  “Oh, God, yes…”  You are so perfect, Laurissa.  How can you be so perfect?  You are my sister… but you look like a goddess.  Your boobs are so perfect.  Sperm exploded out of his cock… shot after shot of cum was violently released from his balls.  He squirted and squirted.  “Oh, God!” he exclaimed.  “Oh, fucking God… yes… yes…

            Guy continued to stare, shooting the last pleasurable drops from his boner… his sister shaking her boobs up and down in front of him.  She continued to jiggle her big boobs as she started to squeeze them together again.  Guy finally collapsed on the little shelf… breathing hard as he smiled watching the teen still playing with her giant tits.

            His sister then turned as she shut off the water.  She giggled as she quickly spun back around, her breasts wobbling.  “Well!  That was fun to get my boobs all nice and wet.  And you seemed to enjoy masturbating to my big tits, didn’t you?  Mm-hmm.”  She picked him up and set him on top of her left boob... above her nipple.

            Guy pressed himself firmly onto the teen’s giant breast, careful that he wouldn’t fall.  His titanic sister stepped out of the shower, taking a large bath towel that was along the wall.  She patted herself dry and then wrapped the towel around her torso… covering her little brother so he was snug between her big boob and the towel.

            She giggled as she walked out of the bathroom.  She went down the hall to her bedroom.  And then taking her brother from her breast, she bent down and opened the bottom drawer of her dresser.

            Guy suddenly found himself in the place where it all began — his sister’s panty drawer.  The inch-tall boy breathed in the fresh scent of laundry detergent… his eyes staring up at the giant stacks of his sister’s panties all around him.

            And then the teen spoke down to him as he looked up at her.  “Since we’re not doing the 1-hour limit… you’ll get to spend a long time with my panties.”

            Guy shouted upward, “Laurissa, I’ll do whatever you want!  You can’t leave me in here!”

            The teen smirked down at him.  “Yes, you will do what I want, little bro.  My panties will keep you company… giving you a hint at what’s to come.”  She then shoved the drawer shut.

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment!

The next part — episode 10 — is the last episode… a sort of season finale.  It marks the end of what I’m calling “Season One”.  The good thing is that I’ve already finished writing it.  Please leave a comment if you enjoyed the episode you just read.  I’ll post episode 10 when people have had a chance to read episode 9.