- Text Size +

Here are all 3 chapters for episode 7.  I don’t know when I’ll write the next episode, but I hope you enjoy this episode all the same.  And if you like this story, please leave a comment.  One-word comments welcome.  I appreciate all of them.  Thanks!

- - - - - -

EPISODE 7

CHAPTER 1

A gentle summer breeze caressed Guy’s face as he walked down his neighborhood street.  The sun had just come up, and this was the 19-year-old’s third outing away from the house in three days.  His younger sister may have been using his weakness of shrinking in her stunning presence for her own selfish benefit, but he couldn’t argue with the results.  He was, for the first time in years, confident enough to be outside… in the land of girls.   He hadn’t seen anyone remotely as hot as his sibling, but he knew it was possible and a risk he always used to avoid at all costs.

            He took a deep breath of fresh air, finally nearing his house.  Minutes earlier, he had seen his mother’s car as she left for work — not to return until late that evening.  A queasiness struck the boy’s stomach while going up the front steps.  He knew it was anxiety… not from being outside in nature, but from what lay asleep upstairs... to be more precise, the sleeping 16-year-old sister who would soon be awake and have mischievous plans of her own for how her brother should spend the day.

            Guy reached for the handle to the front door when all of a sudden the door swung open forcefully without his touching it.  There she stood, in her glorious curviness, her skimpy pajamas with short shorts and a tight-fitting top… showing a lot of skin and leaving little to the imagination.  Guy took one look at the teen’s big boobs, which had swung and jiggled as she had thrust the door open, and Guy couldn’t help but lose some height.  Usually taller than his sibling, he was now a head shorter than she was, Guy’s clothing having become loose-fitting.

            Laurissa snickered, smirking.  “Figures, big brother.  You would shrink the moment you see your sister’s big boobs.”

            “Hey, it’s not my fault,” Guy responded, following his sister inside, shutting the door.  “I’ve improved… like a lot.”  He started to head upstairs.

            His sister smiled as she eyed his journey up the stairs.  “Yeah, you’re going outdoors for once.  Amazing… for little you.  Um, I mean big brother.”

            Approaching the top of the steps, Guy turned.  “Laurie, I’m actually cured, which means —”

            She cut him off, “Which means, Guy, we have to double our efforts.  And you’re most definitely not ‘cured’ as you foolishly put it.”

            He was about to go down the hall to his bedroom, but turned in disgust, having been corrected by his younger sister.  “Yeah well, little sister, you know what?  This was the third time I went for a walk outside.  Twice you didn’t know about, so there!”

            Guy watched his sister at the bottom of the steps as she crossed her arms.  “Guy, I purposely didn’t shrink you the past couple days to give you a break… after all, you were so tiny in my mouth for a long time.”  She glanced to the side, laughing to herself.  Then looking back into his eyes, she said with a stern voice beyond her years, “My bedroom.  Five minutes.  Oh, and bring your medicine.  And you better not make me wait.”

            He watched the beautiful brunette, her long locks flowing as she stepped away out of sight.  He proceeded down the hall, mumbling, “Who does she think —?  I mean, really.  I’m the older brother… three years older.”  Arriving at his bedroom, he took the diminutive bottle of blue liquid from his dresser.  Careful to take just a drop, he was soon his normal-sized self.  Having taken a quick trip to the bathroom, he headed down the hall.

            Entering his sister’s room, he saw the buxom teen as she sat with her shapely legs crossed on the very end of her pink bed.  A simple wooden chair was in front of her on the other side of the room.  “Take a seat, my soon-to-be little pupil.”

            His sister’s sexy girlish voice, by itself, was jarring enough that he felt for a moment he would shrink right then and there.  That would have been embarrassing, he thought.  At least Laurie doesn’t have that much control over my size.

            “So,” he began in a sarcastic tone, “we’re doing it like before?  What — is your bedroom a classroom or something?”

            “Yes,” she replied, watching Guy sit down.  “And I am your teacher.  Your Teacher of Seduction.”

            Guy anxiously touched the back of his head. “Whatever,” he said defiantly.  “I told you, Laurie.  I’m cured.  It doesn’t matter if you can still shrink your brother.  And I’m sure you can.  But —”  Guy suddenly stopped talking as he looked at his sister’s crossed legs… his eyes taking in the slow up-and-down rocking of his sister’s shapely, muscular calf.  And then her legs uncrossed, being crossed the other way… and her leg resumed the same hypnotic undulating motion with her other calf.  He gulped, watching the subtle bounce of her socked foot as her leg continued to rise… and fall.  Slowly.  Up… and down.   Up…. and down… over and over.

            “You were saying?” she asked sweetly.  “What was it you were telling me… big… brother?”

            Guy continued to stare at his sibling’s alluring foot and legs — abruptly shaking his head back to the present moment.  “Oh, I… I forgot,” he answered.  “Did you ask me something, Laurie?”

            He heard the sound of his sister’s playful giggle.  “Come on, Guy,” her voice now increasing in seductiveness.  She stood up tall as she looked down at her seated sibling.  Resting her hands on her voluptuous hips, she continued, “I’m happy I helped you improve.  What are big… I mean, little sisters for?”

            He swallowed hard as his sibling’s curvaceous hips and strong, shapely thighs moved slowly around to the back of his chair… feeling his cheek being softly touched by her fingertips.  His breathing was fast and shallow, and he nervously thought, Don’t shrink.  I have to show her how far I’ve come.  He then observed as his sister’s beautiful body came around, stepping close in front of him.

            She paused for a moment, placing her hands on her hips.  And then Guy glanced up, their eyes meeting.  She said, “Good… very good.  You have been looking at me, rather than just closing your eyes like you used to.  I can see that you’re getting more comfortable with being around an arousing female body… and my body is as arousing as they come.”

            Guy’s eyes fell from his sister’s gorgeous model-like face down to her skintight top and heaving breasts.  He quickly looked away, but the chemicals in his brain had already done the deed, he felt the secretion of hormones and the tingly throughout his whole body.  His height instantly shrunk by over a foot.

            Laurissa giggled.  “I guess your sister’s DD’s are still a weak spot for you.  Isn’t that right, my big brother?”

            As he began to open the medicine bottle in his hand, he heard his sister say, “Yes, go ahead, Guy.  Take your medicine.  That’s why I told you to bring it.  Normally, we wouldn’t let you re-enlarge so soon.  But as your wise and beautiful teacher, I wanted to try a little experiment with my brother.”

            Having returned to his full size, Guy looked up, saying, “What are you talking about?  An experiment?”

            “Yes, silly,” she answered, with a giggle.  “You want to be in a relationship with a girl someday, right?  Have a girlfriend and spend time with her while you’re normal size?”

            “Uh, yes, of course.”

            “Well, you can’t just look at her, can you?  To be in a relationship also means to spend time touching and caressing her.”

            What? Guy thought.  Touching? Caressing?  Is she implying what I think she is?  I can’t…I mean…I’m normal size now… and she’s my sister!

            Laurissa leaned forward so her deep blue eyes connected with Guy’s eyes.  “Do you want to… touch… your sister?  You can if you want.”

            A strange feeling surged from the top of his skull down to the bottom of his feet, and then the tingling started and he shrunk once more down a foot and half.  He fumbled the bottle of medicine, taking another dose of blue liquid while hearing the sultry giggle of his younger sibling.  This isn’t happening, he thought.  I didn’t sign up for this.  I just wanted to get some control over when I shrink — not feel up Laurie.

            And at that moment, he felt his hands being moved.  His sister’s hands were guiding him.  And he then felt his palms caressing the warm, smooth skin of his sister’s powerful, soccer-sculpted thighs… both her left and right legs.  “Oh, shit,” he said frantically, his height once again dwindling.

            “That’s okay, big brother,” she cooed.  “Just take your magical medicine again… as many times as you need.”

            He fumbled again with the bottle, but soon he was restored to normal, only to feel his sister taking his hands, directing them down her silky shapely legs.  Guy closed his eyes, hearing the teen say happily, “You like that I play soccer, don’t you?  I like that it makes my legs super strong and super powerful.”

            Guy’s height couldn’t maintain itself, and as he sat there, he shrunk yet again.  “Oh, fuck.  Damn it,” he said with frustration, hurrying to take the right dosage of blue liquid on his finger before he shrunk even smaller.  “Laurie, I’m using a lot more than I do normally.”

            “I know, Guy.  That’s why it’s called an experiment.”

            “I know, but —”

            “What’s that?” she replied cutely.  “You want to touch my butt?”

            “Wait.  What?  I didn’t —”

            Before he could complete his sentence, his sister had spun around and her womanly hips and shapely ass were being teased in front of his bulging eyes… his sister holding his hands once more as she gave him a tour of her perfect derriere.  “Oh, God!” he exclaimed, shrinking once more — quick to use the restorative dosage.

            Not a moment later, his hands were plastered once again on his sister’s butt while she slowly, rhythmically thrusted her pelvis back and forth in a circular motion, arching her back… her hands holding firm, making sure her brother got the full experience.  Guy had never felt a girl’s butt before, and certainly not his sister’s.  He had seen his sister’s butt countless times since he had been living at home in the same house as her… and as extremely amazing as her firm, muscular butt looked, it felt even more incredible in his grip.

            The teen giggled, teasing, “Oooh… big brother, you’re having your way with me, aren’t you?  You’re such a big, strong man with your sister’s butt in your hands.”

            Guy’s volition remained in the control of his sister’s guiding hands… his palms being rubbed up and down and all over her round, soft-yet-firm cheeks.  And then his sister decided to sit down… right in her brother’s lap.  She exhaled, moaning, “Ohhh… you don’t mind your little sister sitting here, do you… big brother?”

            Guy’s eyes were wide with shock, his mouth agape as his sibling began to grind her butt into his lap… feeling the weight of his sister’s hot body… purposely pleasing his genitals.  “Oh, my… oh, my God!” he breathed, sensing himself shrink while simultaneously administering himself with liquid antidote.  It was as if he were getting into a rhythm of arousal, shrinking, and re-enlargement.  Again and again, the boy would sense his body being overwhelmed with sexual stimulation… the gyrations of his little sister’s pelvis… her fleshy, muscular butt rubbing hard in his lap.  Over and over… and over and over...

            Taking his medicine again, he said loudly, “Laurissa… I’ve used over half my medicine!”

            His sister got up, and without a word, she swiped his antidote from his hand.  She turned, sitting back down as she resumed rubbing her big rear-end into her brother’s genitals.  “It looks, big brother, my experiment was a complete success.  You’ve maintained your size… but not for long.  It’s time I make you little brother.”  The teen laughed with a loud, throaty sound like a villainess.

            Guy gasped feeling his genitals being pleasured way beyond what he what accustomed to while normal size.  His erection was stimulated to levels he didn’t know was possible for someone with the Shrinking disease.  But then he shrunk again.  First a little over a foot… quickly followed by another explosive tingling sensation.  He knew there was no return from this second shrinkage… and his body was diminished… smaller and smaller… tinier and tinier… all the way down to 1 inch tall.

            He struggled to climb out of his now giant clothing… only to see his sister’s butt now epic size hovering just above him.  To his horror, he saw her butt moving closer, down on top of him.  He squeaked in desperation, “Laurissa!  No!  I’m too small!”

 

CHAPTER 2

“Where did big brother go?” the teen said with a giggle.  Her sexy ass suspended just above the seat of the chair, she mused, “He was sitting right here just a moment ago.  His clothes are here, but no big brother.  Huh… Oh, well, I might as well sit all the way down.”

            “No!!!” Guy screamed.  He could only watch helplessly as her skimpy, pink and white pajama shorts came closer until her butt came into contact with his inch-sized body.  The weight was instantaneous and smothering.  Oh, God! he thought, the wind knocked clear out of his lungs.  Laurissa is big as a skyscraper and she thinks it’s fun to tease me with her giant butt.  I need to get free, now!

            “Oh what’s that, little… tiny… itty-bitty person underneath my butt?”  She giggled gleefully, saying, “It must be little brother.  Yep.  He’s much too small to escape his sister’s giant butt.  Isn’t that right, little bro?”

            The weight seemed to intensify as Guy pushed up with all his tiny strength against the fleshy butt cheek.  It felt like a building had been dropped down upon his chest.  It’s no use!  I’m at her mercy!  I can’t…  I can’t breathe!

            Guy was about to pass out, but then all of a sudden his lungs expanded as he took in a deep helping of air.  The darkness changed to the brightness of his sibling’s bedroom, the morning sun shining.  And then as Guy blinked, still gasping for oxygen, the 50-foot-tall face of his sister came closer — her stunning beauty once again taking his breath away without his permission.

            “Aww… you didn’t like that, little bro, did you?”

            He attempted to speak but only coughed, which sounded more like a pitiful squeak.  Seeing his sister’s full lips curl up into a smirk in response to his coughing, Guy felt his irritation return.  “Laurissa!  This is not acceptable!”  He fought to get to his feet atop the chair seat — not adding much to his elevation, but still effective in making his point, so he thought.  Pointing upward at the five-story-high pretty head, he shouted, “Laurissa!  You’ve gone too far!  And you know what… I am still the big brother, and I —”

            His words were cut short as his torso was squeezed between his sibling’s thumb and the tip of her index finger.  His vision instantly blurred as his head felt a rush of spinning.  “Ohhh… no…” he mumbled, feeling nauseous.  He knew he was being brought up high… very high… as his sister stood up.  And then his vision cleared… and once again, he was in the all-too-familiar predicament he had found himself in many times before — right up close to his sister’s beautiful giantess-sized face.

            Held loosely, Laurissa dangled his naked inch frame before her blue eyes, letting his tiny legs sway to and fro.  A triumphant giggle escaped her lips.  “Well, well, well.  Looks like big brother has become little brother… yet again.  I do adore making you little... Guy.  I love making you an inch tall.  It’s such a fun size.”

            Guy’s animosity now seemed to have evaporated away by the sheer beauty of the 16-year-old… surprising him once again at how remarkably gorgeous she was.  She had exquisitely feminine bone structure that exuded an erotic, captivating quality.  His sister’s face being gigantic only seemed to multiply her beauty, taking her attractiveness to levels beyond that of normal life.

            “Y-Y-Y-You…” Guy stammered.

            “M-M-M-Me,” she mocked.  “Yes, I am your BIG sister now, little bro.  And I love holding you so close to my face… making you feel extra small.”

            “Laurissa, please… you can’t sit on me like that.  You’re too big!”

            The teen grinned.  “I am BIG, aren’t I?  Well, from your dinky little perspective.”  She brought Guy up to her voluptuous, pouty lips and planted a big smooch, covering him from head to toe.

            Guy powerlessly fought off the kiss, yelling, “No!  No!  You can’t just kiss me and pretend you didn’t just sit on me… with your b-b-butt.”

            The teen walked over to her bed and sat down on her side, curling her bare legs.  She set Guy down on top of her hip.  “You sure seem obsessed with my butt, little bro.”

            “Th-that’s not the point,” he replied, frustration in his high-pitched voice.  “You’re being more dominating than usual.  Like before when you were putting me inside your mouth for way too long… and now crushing me with your butt.”

            “There it is again.  Guy, you really can’t stop thinking about your sister’s butt.  You’re such a little pervert, aren’t you?”  She smiled, winking at him, before nudging her brother with the long nail of her finger… causing him to tumble backward down her hip where he grabbed hold of the fabric which clung to her ass.

            Guy heard Laurissa’s laughter as she said, “There.  Yes.  Now you can climb on your sister’s butt, too.”

            “Damn it,” he said, under his breath.  Having stabilized his fall, he realized he was halfway down his sister’s right butt cheek.  Come on… he thought.  I just need to get back up to Laurissa’s hip and I can really tell her off.

            Guy couldn’t see his sister’s face from his vantage point, but he could hear that deceptively sweet voice as she cooed, “Oh, you have such tiny hands and tiny feet.  I love how you feel on my butt.  Little brothers should climb their big sisters more often.”  She giggled, adding, “Oh, Guy, don’t misunderstand me.  You’re right that I’m being more dominant than when we first shrunk you.  But my answer to you is… I’m big and you’re little.  You can’t stop me.  You can’t stop me from living out my size fantasies.”

            Guy grunted as he finally neared the top of the cliff… his sister’s ass rounding up to her hip.  He got onto his feet and ran down her hip to the top part of her thigh, seeing his sister smirking at him.  Guy shouted angrily, “Is that so?!  You can do anything you want?  Dominate me anyway you see fit?”

            She continued smirking for several seconds more, finally saying, “That’s what you agreed to, remember?”  She brought her long glossy nail of her index finger over to her brother, gently pushing him, forcing him to grab hold of her fingertip.  She lifted him up bringing him close to her stunningly beautiful countenance.  “Remember our agreement, little bro?”

            Struggling to hold on… one hand on the teen’s fingertip and one on her nail… he grunted as he tried to speak, “Y-Yeah… I remember.  Ugh… I also remember that what you… ugh… do to me while I’m shrunk had to be within reason!”

            His sister laughed boisterously, bringing her fingernail and Guy even closer to her face.  “Well, since I’m so… so… so much BIGGER than you, little bro… that makes me in charge of what I do with you.  You’re too small to have a choice.”  She moved her fingertip teasingly up and down, smiling as she watched her naked brother struggle with all his strength to hold on.  She smirked, giggling as she set the shrunken boy down atop her pink bedspread.

            Guy felt the bed quake as he witnessed the teen’s gargantuan body sit up straight and then stand up.  He stared upward as his sister turned to face him.  She then began to strip off her top.  He gulped seeing the incredible size of her jiggling boobs within her lacy white bra.  She then took off the shorts she used for pajamas, revealing a flowery pair of pink and white panties which clung to her womanly hips.  Seeing the extreme contours of his sister’s buxom body, Guy couldn’t help but blurt out, “Oh, fuckin’ wow!”  Why did I say that?  Damn it, I’m not supposed to say that out loud!

            His sister giggled.  “‘Fuckin’ wow,’ huh, Guy?  Is that what I heard you say?”

            “N-N-No… I didn’t say…  I mean, yes… I did say that, but it was an accident.  So it doesn’t really count…”

            “Settle down, little bro.  It’s totally okay that you’re attracted to your hot sister.  I love that you enjoy my curvy body.”

            “I-I-I… I know,” he said, blushing… his eyes wide as he continued to stare upward in awe.  “Obviously, you’re very… curvy…. like you said.  Your word… not mine.”

            Laurissa laughed to herself.  “Okay.  Whatever you say, little Guy.”

            He watched as the teen spun around, her shapely hips and toned butt and thighs looking super incredible.  She stepped across the room over to her dresser, opening the top drawer.  She turned her head, her long dark-brown hair flowing down her back.  “I’m keeping the rest of your medicine in here for now.  But I also wanted to show you something.”  She spun back around with a smile, her big boobs jiggling.  In her possession was a pair of long, red and white striped socks which she held out in front of her, moving them teasingly from side to side.

            Guy’s jaw dropped.  “You… you want to show me your socks?”

            She happily skipped over to the bed, peering down at the diminutive brother.  “Lucky boy, you can watch your Big Sis put them on.”  She giggled as she plopped down hard on the edge of her bed — the earthquake causing her brother to fall on his face.  Seeing him start to get up, she then lifted her leg and began to slowly slide the toes of her right foot into the sock.  She glanced down over her shoulder before she pulled the knee-high sock up all the way, the fabric stretching around her shapely, muscular calf.  She then began to put on the second sock.

            Guy shouted upward in his super small voice, “Laurissa!  Excuse me, Laurissa… you know I’m not into feet.  Right?  I mean, you already know that.”

            She simply answered, “Of course.”  As she pulled the second sock up to just below her knee, she added, “Isn’t that the point of domination?”
            Before he could wrap his brain around his sister’s response, he found himself having been plucked from the bed and placed down on the carpeting of her bedroom floor.  He blinked while standing amid her feet, seeing her red and white striped socks ascending up… up… up — her knee rising 100 feet overhead.  Looking up even higher, he saw his sister’s smirking lips as she peered down.

            “Ready to climb… little brother?”  She giggled.  “You have to do it by yourself.  I’m not going to help you.  Just know that if you don’t please Big Sister… you’ll end up under her foot.”

            The boy ran quickly to the side of his sibling’s foot, beginning his ascent.  Oh, shit, his mind raced.  I’ve never been under Laurie’s foot before.  How humiliating!  I just have to focus on climbing my sister and I should be fine.

            The 19-year-old was managing to climb at a good pace with the cotton texture in his hands.  He quickly passed the teen’s ankle… and then as the climb took on a more vertical ascent and his arms grew fatigued, the pace began to slow.  Guy’s breathing finally started to be labored, and he looked down.  “Whoa!” he exclaimed.  I’m like 30 feet off the ground, maybe 40 feet.  And I’m not even halfway to her knee.

            His heart beating fast, his nakedness clinging to the bottom part of his sister’s calf, he heard the teen’s girlish voice, sounding more seductive than usual.  “Mmm… you’re quite the little climber, aren’t you?  Yes, you are.  I like little brother climbing me… my body is so BIG and you’re so little.  So small.  So tiny.”

            Damn it, he thought.  She sure is taking advantage of the situation.  He looked up, holding tight to the candy cane-striped sock.  Come on… I can do this.  I’m getting closer to Laurie’s knee.

            As he continued to scale the height of the cliff, he saw his sister’s long nails as she caressed her sock, the area right around him.  “Ooooh… you’re slowing down, big brother.”

            “I am not!” he lied, his arms feeling exhausted.  “I’m just, um, taking a break.”

            He heard her sultry, sexy laughter.  “Oh… I see.  Then by all means… keep climbing your little sister.  She’s so much BIGGER than you.”

            Guy kept focused and eventually he had arrived at the top of her sock.  “Finally,” he uttered, while breathing hard. “But how am I supposed to get up there… to her knee?”  He hesitated as he tested his miniature hands upon her skin.  She’s too smooth and the climb is too straight up and down.  His anxiety building, and his muscles burning with fatigue, he yelled, “Help!   I can’t… the slope is too vertical!”

            He suddenly felt himself being removed from the cliff as he was lowered back down… all the way down to the carpeting.  “This does not please Big Sister!” the voice boomed from above his head.  The next thing he saw was the bottom of the teen’s gigantic socked foot as he was knocked onto his back… and then the weight of her foot pressing down.

            Ugh, he thought.  This can’t be happening!

            He heard the sound of his sister laughing.  “No!!!” he shouted.  “No!  Let me go!”

 

CHAPTER 3

Guy’s tiny inch of a body was being crushed between the carpet fibers and the cotton sock from the sole of his sister’s foot.  Her sock was new and smelled of laundry detergent, but his mind was squarely focused on the immense weight which seemed to flatten him like a pancake.  And then as the weight lifted, he shouted, “No!!!” only to have the pressure return compressing his lungs preventing his ability to scream.

            I have to get out of here, he thought.  But how?  Laurissa could easily crush me if she wanted.  She must be pressing really lightly from her perspective… but to me it feels like a skyscraper fell on me.

            He heard the unmistakable voice of his sister, which oddly his brain was beginning to sexualize with her every word.  “Not so tough now are you, big brother?  And not so big.  I’m the BIG one.  So very BIG.”  She giggled, saying, “How does it feel to have your little sister so BIG?  So much bigger than you… holding you down beneath her foot.  This must be soooo humiliating for you.  Your little sister owns you… under… her… foot.  This is so much fun for me.  I love it!”

            Finally the pressure lifted, but just barely.  “Laurissa!” he shouted.  “Please!  I’ll do anything you want!”  His ability to talk ceased as her foot’s weight returned.

            “What’s that, little bro?  Your voice is too small to understand when I’m pinning you down under my big foot.  All I hear are tiny squeaks… cute, tiny, adorable squeaks.”  She giggled as she kept her brother victim beneath her foot.  Another minute passed… and she then lifted her foot, setting it down beside him.

            Guy gasped for air, voraciously breathing in and out.  He sat up, taking a minute to settle himself.  The inch-boy looked up at the giant sister above him.  Seeing her grinning down at him, he heard her say, “I like dominating you.”  She smirked and added, “I like shrinking you… I like teasing you… and now, big brother, my new favorite hobby is dominating you.  I’ve shrunk you so many times that I think I’ve earned the right to be your giant dominatrix.  Don’t you agree?”

            Guy stared upward, speechless, at the towering 16-year-old girl who was his sister.  She was beautiful beyond compare… and had always loved to get her own way when they were kids.  But in listening now to the words of his little sister, the giantess, he simply did not know what to think.  What was he supposed to think?  The past weeks, ever since he moved back home and started living in the same house with his sister, and she and he started with these shrinking games.  It had all gotten out of control   How did it so quickly get out of control?  He didn’t know.

            “Well?” he heard her girlish voice, waking him from his daze.  “Don’t you agree that I should be your giant dominatrix?”

            “I, uh…” he uttered.  And then after a seemingly endless pause, he said, “I… don’t know.  You’re my sister.”

            Laurissa giggled.  “Aww, that’s so cute!  Of course, I’m your sister, silly.  But I also love being your dominatrix… your really BIG dominatrix.”

            Before Guy could utter another word, he found himself having been picked up… snatched from the carpeting and lifted high into the air.  His sister’s giant fingers had wrapped around him, trapping him within her fist.  All of a sudden he heard her voice really loud as she whispered to him close to her lips.  “I’m going to give you a reward for letting me dominate you.”  He heard her cute giggle and he knew she was really excited about something.

            After less than a minute, he blinked realizing he was being set down on the edge of the white bathtub, located just down the hall from all the family bedrooms.  The sound of rushing water startled the inch-tall boy as his head jerked to the side.  He saw his little sister’s athletic and curvaceous form looking absolutely stunning.  Wearing only a bra and panties, she was leaning over the bath, testing the temperature of the water as it gushed out of the faucet and down into what appeared like a football stadium-sized bathtub.

            Guy noticed the teen’s long dark locks had been put up into a ponytail.  And then she glanced over with a smile.  “I’m going to have so much fun with my little bro.”  From his place on the ledge of the tub, he watched the teen stand up tall.  Gazing down at him, she smirked, beginning to strip off her bra, the straps falling down her toned shoulders.  And then her bra cups came loose as she removed the lingerie from her bosom... tossing it to the floor.

            Guy’s eyes jumped out of his head, his sister’s DD”s looking immensely big.  They were proud and perky… jiggling and bouncing slightly with the movement of her athletic and lightly tanned body.  She paused for a moment, grasping the sides of her tits while peering down at him.  She squeezed them together as she shook them up and down, saying, “You like ‘em really big, don’t you, brother?  I know what you like…little, little Guy.”

            She lifted her big boobs before abruptly releasing them as they bounced again.  Then turning around, her back to her brother, the teen leaned forward slightly so her butt stuck out.  She ever so slowly slipped her panties down her wide hips… and then down her powerful, shapely thighs.  Lifting her foot, she tossed the panties to the side.  She then turned back around, placing her hands on her hips as she gazed down at her tiny brother.

            Guy gawked, his mouth open, his eyes glued to the image of female perfection… skyscraper-sized female perfection.  His sister’s hourglass figure was completely nude, not a shred of clothing to be seen.  Guy’s eyes traced the path down his sister’s statuesque body… down her perky, ample chest… down her toned midsection… small waist and full-figured hips.  And then he saw the beautiful pussy of his sibling.  She was clean-shaven… silky smooth.  He sort of had gotten a glimpse when she showered with him… but now he was given a really good look at his sister’s labia.  And she was as gorgeous downstairs as she was upstairs.

            The teen stepped closer, bending down along the side of the tub.  Her beautiful 50-foot-tall head now close to him, she said, “Go on.  Jump into the bath, little bro.”

            Guy walked to the very edge and looked down.  His stomach turned at the sight of the distance to the water — it was like falling from a six or seven story building… 60 or 70 feet down.  He gulped, taking a step back.

            The next thing he knew he had been lifted up as he heard his sister’s voice.  “Guy, falling when you’re shrunk so small is not the same as when you’re normal size.  Here, let me put you on my tongue and you can dive off.  I’m sure you remember practice diving when we were little kids.”

            He then became aware that he was standing on his sister’s outstretched tongue as she moaned softly, “Ahhhh…”  He heard her giggle as he took in the view of the back of his sister’s throat.  He turned, thinking to himself, Just breathe, Guy.  I can do this.  His thoughts flashed back to the memory his sister had mentioned.  They were so young when he first learned to dive at that community pool.  And now he was transferring those skills in a most unique way.  He closed his eyes and jumped off the tip of his sister’s tongue.

            Time seemed to slow as he felt suspended in air for an eternity.  And then… SPLASH!  He entered the water in a relatively competent dive.  The loud sound of water rushed around him, and he quickly began to kick having oriented himself which way was up.  And then his head surfaced as he gasped… the sound around him returning to a crisp clarity… his sister’s voice welcoming him back.  “Awesome!  I’m so proud of my little Guy!”

            He couldn’t help but smile a bit at his success.  And as he treaded water, he looked up… the towering 400-foot-tall sister above him.  “Oh, shit,” he said.  He watched his sister bend over as she shut off the faucet, her big boobs hanging and bouncing.  And then standing up tall, her naked form stepped gracefully into the water.  The level of water around Guy began to rise and fall.  And then with the entrance of her second foot… the waves grew larger, more violent.  He was at the far end of the tub, and he struggled to keep his head afloat as he witnessed the 16-year-old’s titanic, curvaceous figure as she lowered herself… sitting down, letting the ocean of steamy hot water wash over her.

            “Ohhh… this feels so fucking good.  I love taking baths, little bro.”

            Guy was fighting to keep his head above water, the waves still unstable and unpredictable.  His anxiety rising, he felt compelled to shout.  “Help!  Laurissa!  Help!”

            And as his head went under, he suddenly felt himself being lifted.  He blinked, clearing the liquid from his eyes, realizing he was now standing on his sister’s lean, toned stomach as she lifted herself above the water level.  Her massive globes were on display directly in front of him, and they glistened as water droplets streamed down the curved sides.  His head tilting higher yet, he saw those stunning blue eyes.  He couldn’t see his sister’s entire pretty face due to the size of her boobs, but her eyes were locked on him as she spoke. “You can climb up your sister’s big breast if you want.  Would you like that?  I have a very important job on the top of my boob that is perfect for little brothers.”

            Guy didn’t hesitate as he ran to the base of her right breast, his 1-inch height dwarfed by his sister’s melon-sized mammary.  As he climbed up, the wetness providing extra friction, he felt a pleasurable sensation in his genitals.  Looking down, he saw that his cock had developed into a boner — not just a bit... it was a complete erection.  Oh, great, he thought.  I’ve only started climbing her breast… I can’t make my boner disappear.  And Laurissa is bound to see it when I reach the top and I’m so close to her face.

            He scaled the bottom portion of the teen’s DD boob… one hand, followed by the next.  His erection seemed to be getting even harder with the constant rubbing against his sister’s smooth skin.  Shortly later he was nearing the top of her breast, and the slope, the angle of ascent, became more manageable.  He stood up as he ran over to his sister’s pinkish-brown areola, which was more than twice as wide as he was tall.

            “Very good, my little brother.”  The teen giggled, and began to speak in a sort of baby-talk, as if her brother were only 2 years old.  “Does little Guy want to wash his BIG sister’s nipple?  My whole body is much too humongous for a boy as teeny-tiny as you…. but I think your extra tiny hands would be just perfect for washing my nipples.”

            Guy saw his sister wink down at him as she reached over and took a plastic bottle of body wash from the bathtub ledge.  She turned it upside down and gave it a good shake before flipping open the cap and dispensing the tiniest of dollops on her big breast, close to the edge of her areola where Guy was standing.  She then squeezed a normal amount into the palm of her hand.  “I will wash the rest of me, while you do your important job, okay?  And don’t think for a second I didn’t notice that boner of yours, little brother.”  She winked again.

            Guy answered with a smile, glad his sister was playing nice rather than crushing him under her butt or foot.  He stepped over and picked up a handful of body wash… a drop to his sister was enough to fill both his hands.  He moved closer to her nipple as he lowered himself onto his knees.  He began to massage and caress his sister’s nipple.  It was already pretty firm, but it seemed to grow bigger and harder as he continued to touch and fondle it.  By the time he had built up a good bunch of suds, her nipple was approaching 2 feet tall.

            “Oh, God,” he said under his breath.  “I really need a release, but I still have her other nipple to wash.”  He looked up and shouted, “Okay!  I’m ready!”

            His sister giggled with glee.  “You are?  Well… since you did such an awesome job with my right nipple.  I think I’ll hire you to do my left.  That’s if you don’t mind your sister being your boss.”  She picked him up and gently set him down on her opposite breast.

            Guy grinned, his dick throbbing, and he quickly got to work.  He noticed his sister washing her sexy legs with body wash as his hands began to stimulate her left nipple, its size and firmness increasing rapidly.  He spent a couple minutes making sure he did a thorough job, not wanting to miss a spot.  He smiled, suddenly realizing just what he had been doing these past few minutes.  It was surreal to him… almost an out-of-body realization.  I can’t believe this happening, he thought.  My sister is so kinky.  She’s a pervert just like I am… and it’s… it’s wonderful!  I don’t like being controlled by my sister, but this is amazing!

            To his surprise he was abruptly lifted, his tiny legs dangling as he was set down far away into the warm water.  He started treading water, his eyes darting about, trying to figure where he was.  He turned his head, seeing that his sister’s beautiful face was a couple hundred feet away, and behind him, about the same distance away, his sister’s lovely toes stuck out from the ocean depths.  He then glanced down into the clear water, seeing that he was directly over his sister’s pelvic region.  It then dawned on him, what was going on.  Oh, no, he thought.  This is not good.

            While he continued treading water, he heard his sister say, “You know… Guy.   You’ve been my big brother for so long.  And then you went away to school for years and we didn’t see each other.  And now that you’re back, and you have the Shrinking disease, and my body has grown up… we have more opportunities than ever.”

            Guy felt his muscles tiring, and he knew he couldn’t tread water forever. He shouted as loud as he could so his sister might understand him.  “That’s great!  Laurissa, how about you take me to my room?  I think it’s been an hour!”

            “An hour?” she said, eyeing her brother’s diminutive form on the water’s surface.  “No.  I don’t think it’s been that long.”

            He gasped for air, spitting out some liquid as he did his best to stay afloat.  “It feels like an hour!”

            “What’s wrong, little, tiny bro?  You were so eager to touch your sister’s nipples.  It gave you a boner.  Are you saying you don’t want to… fuck… your sister?”

             He couldn’t believe his sister’s words.  Did she just say that?  I can’t believe it.  I don’t know how to respond.

            There was a pause for nearly ten seconds, when Guy finally, awkwardly squeaked out a reply, “I… I don’t think we should have sex.  Because… you know… we’re family.”

            “Huh… so that’s what you think?” she answered, more than a little annoyance in her voice.  She lifted her left knee slightly above the water level… pausing for a moment.  “I think us fucking… while you’re shrunk… is the next logical step, don’t you?  I mean, you don’t want to be a virgin forever, little bro.  I can help you with that.”

            Guy didn’t know what to say.  His arms and legs felt like they were going to give out.  I can’t keep treading water.  What do I do?  And then from beneath him, his sister’s pelvis began to emerge, like an enormous submarine returning to the ocean’s surface.

            His little inch-body was stretched out as his sister’s vaginal lips emerged directly beneath him, lifting him high up and clear out of the water.  She arched her back, her legs bent as she observed her brother’s nakedness upon her womanhood… his body dwarfed by her labia.

            “No!” he squeaked, panicking, his hands and legs struggling all about his sister’s wet feminine folds.  His desire to fight was only increasing her arousal, and she moaned deeply, “Ohhhh… yes.”

            Guy finally managed to clear himself from his sister’s trap, clawing his way over to the place where her thigh connected to her pelvis.  He was still close to her pussy as he witnessed his sister’s long, elegant fingers beginning to rub her clit.  She was rough with herself, already approaching climax.  Guy watched as her vaginal juices wetted her fingers as she plunged them in and out of herself.

            “Are you sure, little bro? … I mean, I won’t force you, but… I think we’re already way past the point of incest.”

            Guy looked down, seeing that his erection was rock-hard, and seeing his sister masturbating up close… he involuntarily dropped to his knees and started jerking off himself.  His eyes were filled with the images of a side of his sister he had never experienced.  She was reaching raw, orgasmic pleasure as she moaned, “Unnnnhhh… Ohhh…. Unnnnhhh… Ahhhh!!!!”

            Guy pumped his cock as he ejaculated.  Sperm gushed out in spurt after spurt… his eyes transfixed by the feminine spectacle just a few meters away.  He kept shooting his cum… again and again…. and then he breathed out in exhaustion.

            His sister’s intensity subsided at nearly the same time as she began breathing in slow, satisfied moans.  “Ohhh… Mmm…  Mmm…”

            Guy then was suddenly snatched up and brought over to the gorgeous and giant face of his sibling.  She dangled him as she spoke confidently, anger still in her voice, “I want to have sex with you, little Guy.  I let you just watch this time.  But I’m a girl with needs.  I have size fantasies I want to explore, just like you.  Us fucking is high on that list.  I promise you… we will fuck, little brother.  I won’t wait forever.”

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment!