- Text Size +

Guy looked up… up… up.  “No…  No!  This can’t be!”

            His little sister was towering before his eyes… gigantic… colossal… humongous!

            “No!” he screamed.  “No!  I’m too small!  No!”

            Suddenly his eyes opened, his heart beating like a jackhammer…  His mouth open, he glanced over at the door as he lay on his bed, his skin soaked in sweat.

            He saw, standing in the doorway, Laurissa.  “Hey, big brother… I heard you shouting.  You must have had a nightmare or something.”

            “Oh, uh…” he uttered, finally realizing it was only a dream.  “Yeah, uh…”

            “I heard you shout, ‘I’m too small.  No.’”

            Guy started to feel his face turning very warm as he blushed.  “Umm… oh, yeah… I’m not sure what I said.”

            His sister giggled, stepping further into her brother’s room.  “Well, it’s now tomorrow… and Mom just left for work.  So, when you’re ready, come into my bedroom, and we’ll start with your training.”

            “My training?  Oh, right.  You were going to help me practice resisting my sexual thoughts.”

            The 16-year-old smirked as she crossed her arms.  “I’m going to enjoy seducing you, big brother… or should I say… little brother.”

            Guy heard his sister laugh as she sauntered out of his room — catching a glimpse of her amazing ass in her tight blue jeans.  Oh, no… I feel myself tingling.  Calm down.  Breathe… Breathe… Okay… okay.  Guy sensed the shrinking feeling leaving him as he re-opened his eyes.  It may have been just a dream… but what if it happens for real?  What am I going to do?

            Getting out of bed, he walked across the hall into the bathroom.  After taking a pee, he quickly brushed his teeth and splashed some water on his face.  He put on some new clothes and then headed to his sister’s bedroom.

            Looking into her room, he heard her voice… which had a playful girlish quality to it.  “Come on in, bro.  You don’t need to be afraid.”

            Stepping inside, he saw Laurissa sitting on her pink bed, her legs crossed.  She was wearing blue jeans, a long-sleeved black T-shirt, and white socks.  “I thought I’d wear something more conservative for your first time… so as not to make you too excited and obsess about sex.  Take a seat.”

            “Oh, okay,” Guy’s voice wavered, as he sat down on a black leather armchair in the corner of the room, about six feet from where his sister sat on her bed.  He watched as Laurissa picked up a large notepad, while clicking a pen in her right hand.

            A focused look on her pretty face, she stared for a moment at the paper.  “Hmm…”  Her eyes lifted as she looked at him.  “Oh, this is just your case file if you’re wondering.”

            “No, it’s not, Laurie,” Guy said casually, levity returning to his demeanor as he relaxed, sitting back.

            “Oh, you don’t think so, big brother?”  She pointed at the notepad as she annunciated clearly, “Well, it says right here — your name is Guy… you’re 19… you live just down the hall from me… and… oh, my… oh…wow…  I didn’t see this before.”

            “Wh-what?” he asked.

            The gorgeous 16-year-old’s green eyes locked onto her brother.  “It says… you have the shrinking disease.”

            Guy observed his sister’s full lips gradually curl into a smirk… the sort of smile that said, ‘I am going to relish every second of this.’

            “Uhh… umm…”  He swallowed hard.

            She looked back down at her pad.  “Not just that… it also says that you find your sister to be really… really hot.”

            “Come on,” he said, leaning forward.  “It doesn’t say —”

            “And it says you can’t resist your sister’s big boobs.”  The teen laughed as she flashed the blank notepad at her brother, and then set it down at her side.  She tilted her head as she cooed, “Though it is true, big brother… isn’t it?  You didn’t expect your little sister’s boobs to grow to DD size.”

            “I, uh…umm…” he mumbled, his eyes now glued to the prodigious mounds that pressed out from his sister’s shirt.  He watched her arms reach up as she pulled her long dark locks back, proceeding to put her hair into a ponytail.

            As she finished adjusting her ponytail, she said softly, “Don’t worry, big bro… I don’t mind you looking at my breasts.”

            Suddenly Guy felt a tingling through his whole body as he shrunk by half a foot.  “Oh, shit,” he muttered.  He looked forward as Laurissa smirked again.  “Laurie, I have this under control… I-I-I just need to concentrate.”

            She uncrossed her legs — re-crossing them the other way.  “I’m just sitting here, Guy, talking with you.  We haven’t started yet… but you seem to be already losing the battle with your thoughts.”

            “Okay, I’m ready then,” he said, frustration in his voice.  “Let’s start.”

            “Fine.  We’ll start.”  She smiled, leaning forward slightly.  “Guy… the fact that you shrink is a good thing… we both have a fetish for size fantasies.  But the problem is that you can’t control when you shrink.  You can’t live a normal life right now with other people, young women in particular.”

            “Yeah, that’s pretty much it,” he said, nodding.

            “So, big brother, we have to figure out the amount of me seducing you that will not shrink you… and then gradually increase my seduction of you so you can learn to resist your thoughts.”

            “I-I-I… I don’t know.”

            “Guy, you agreed to this, remember?  This will help you get comfortable with sexual thoughts.  You will build up a tolerance so that it takes more and more of me seducing you for you to actually shrink.  Okay?”

            “I… I guess.  I mean, my thoughts, Laurie… when I get horny… my body starts tingling and it’s hard to stop from shrinking.”

            “Exactly,” she said, smiling.  “Now stand up, and walk over to your little sister.  I want you to touch my thigh.”

            “What?”

            “You heard me, Guy.  We are figuring out how much you can handle without shrinking.”

            He reluctantly stood up, like a shy kindergarten student asked to approach the teacher’s desk on the first day of school.  He slowly stepped over to the teen on her bed, looking down at his sister’s crossed legs in her blue jeans.  Laurissa then leaned back, her arms propping herself up.  He heard her giggle cutely.  “Come on, big brother… I don’t bite.  Though… I do remember you telling me you liked mouth play.”

            “Hey!” he said.

            “I’m just teasing you, Guy.  Seriously, you’re not even going to be touching my skin.  You’ll be touching my jeans.  Go ahead.”

            “All right… but this is only so I can learn to be stronger than my sexual thoughts.”  Taking a deep breath, he extended his hand.  His fingers slowly slid across the top of Laurissa’s thigh… his mind focusing on the tactile sensation of the soft cotton caressing his fingertips.  All of a sudden, he noticed his sister’s calf beginning to bounce… rocking up and down slowly.  He heard her pleasing, feminine voice, “Are you having fun touching me, little Guy?”

            He gasped as every cell in his body instantly tingled — his height plummeting by a few feet…. leaving him at 2 feet tall.  His eyes widened as he panicked, his gray T-shirt having become unbearably large, touching the floor.  Slipping out of his pants, he ran toward his sister’s bedroom door, nearly falling as he tripped on the bottom of his shirt.

            “No!” Laurissa said firmly.  “No, you are not getting out!”

            Suddenly he saw his sister’s blue jeans — her towering, shapely legs stepping in front of him creating an impassable wall.  The door swung closed, and he heard the sound of it being locked.

            “Let me out!” he shouted.

            Laurissa put her hands on her curvaceous hips, peering down at her sibling who was normally taller than she.  His height reached only to the bottom of her thighs, barely taller than her knees.  In a tone as if speaking to an unruly toddler, she said, “No, little Guy.  It is not time to go.  Your big sister is still teaching you.”

            Looking up at his sister who now appeared 16 feet tall, he shouted, “I don’t want to be small with my sister!  I like shrinking, but not with my… sister.”

            Leaning forward as she gazed down, she crossed her arms.  Speaking with authority in her voice, she said, “Little bro, you shrunk because touching me turned you on.  If you didn’t enjoy it and get horny, then you never would have shrunk.”

            “Well, I’ve had enough!  I-I-I want to use my medicine.”

            Laurissa, ignoring her brother’s protests, bent down and lifted her sibling underneath his arms, holding his ribcage between her hands.  Stepping back over to the chair, she set him down… his T-shirt draping over him like a tent.  She kneeled down, speaking softly, “It’s okay, Guy.  We learned that touching me, at least for now, is too much for you.  It makes you shrink.  We’ll just try something less sexually stimulating, all right?”  Her eyes took in the surreal view that her older brother was literally only 2 feet tall.  She continued, “No shrinking antidote until you’ve shrunk as small as you can shrink… and not for an hour after that.  You agreed to this, remember?”

            Guy was breathing rapidly.  “I know I said that, but… I don’t want you to have even more control over me.  What if you don’t let me use my medicine if I shrink even smaller?”

            “Guy, I’ll let you re-enlarge… when we agreed.”  She stood up, her buxom teen body rising high above her brother’s head.  She sauntered back to the edge of the bed, sitting down… crossing her legs as she began bouncing her socked foot.  She smiled and said, “Let’s try this again, little bro.”

Chapter End Notes:

I’ve finished writing chapters 2 and 3… which completes episode 1.  I thought it’d be good to post the next chapter in a couple days.  If you like this story, please leave a comment.  Thanks for reading.