- Text Size +

Laurissa happily skipped down the hall and then proceeded down the stairs, her big boobs bouncing as she went.  Walking into the kitchen, she opened the fridge.  “Hmm… now what should I have for breakfast?  What do you think, little bro?”

            Guy, just an inch tall and trapped in his sister’s mouth, was being tossed about... played with relentlessly by his 16-year-old sibling’s tongue.  At that moment, the front door was unlocked, and Guy’s mother stepped into the house.  Laurissa turned — her eyes wide seeing her mom.

            “M-Mom… you’re home early,” she said, moving into the living room.  “It’s still morning.  Y-You’ve never done that before.”

            “Oh, hello to you, honey,” her mother replied.  “I called your phone, and left a message saying I left my important briefcase on the counter.”  She walked over to the kitchen, spying her briefcase.  “Oh, yes, here it is.”

            “Huh, I must have left my phone on vibrate,” Laurissa commented.

            The plump woman in her 40’s re-entered the living room.  “Problem solved,” she said, smiling.  “So, how you enjoying the summer, honey?”

            “Oh, um, it’s been enjoyable.”  Laurissa smiled, pressing her tongue — and her brother — into her cheek.  The teen then lifted Guy up to the roof of her mouth as she began to suck on him.  “Well, I have to say, Mom, I’m totally surprised you stopped by.  Not to say I’m not glad to see you… back… so early.”

            Her mother looked curiously at her daughter.  “What’s wrong?  Did something catch on fire?  Are you or your brother hurt?”

            “Mom, come on.  No, nothing’s wrong.”  Laurissa snickered, her tongue wagging from side to side within her mouth.

            “Oh, good,” her mother breathed a sigh of relief.  She added, “You’re getting along with your brother, right?  It’s only been a week since the two of you have been living in the same house together again after all these years.”

            “Sure, Mom… you don’t have to worry about little — I mean, Guy and I are getting along really well.  He’s been quite the sweet little treat to visit with.  It’s like candy in my mouth.”  The teen smirked.

            “Well, I’m glad to hear that.  I guess the two of you have grown out of your sibling rivalry stage.”

            “Totally, Mom.  That was so long ago.”

            Her mother smiled again.  “Well, I should be going.”

            “Well, if you have to get back to work, I understand.”

            Her mother walked over toward the front door, briefcase in hand, pausing for a moment as she turned.  “You know, I really should go upstairs and say hello to your brother.  I’ve been meaning to ask him how he’s been doing with his struggle to not shrink around girls.”  Her mother then said quietly, “Just between you and me… I was worried my daughter’s attractive face and… um, assets… might push your brother over the edge and he’d be shrinking every day.  Like all the time.”

            “Oh, Mom,” Laurissa said, blushing.  “I’m not that hot.  Well, maybe I am, but you don’t have to worry about Guy.  He knows not to lust after his own family members.”

            “Honey, he’s really sensitive to this stuff.  Even the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue is too much for him.”

            “I’ll tell him you said ‘hi’,” Laurissa said with a smile, gesturing toward the door.

            “Well… all right.  See you, tonight.  Love you.”

            “Bye, Mom. Love you, too.”  The teen slowly shut the front door, turning as she pressed her back up against it.  She exhaled in a huff.  “That was too close.  Not like I couldn’t come up with some plausible story if I was forced to explain his absence.”

            Laurissa then opened her mouth, extending her pink tongue as she lifted Guy up, holding him before her beautiful face.  “Little bro, I could hear you calling out for Mom to help you.  I’m not pleased.  Lucky she couldn’t hear little you.”

            Squeezed between his sister’s thumb and fingertip, Guy struggled in vain.  “Laurissa!  Don’t you, ugh… think I’ve paid my punishment for telling you to ‘shut up’?”

            “Fuck no.  I’ll tell you when you no longer ‘owe me’.  Besides, it’s your own fault that you shrink from looking at your hot little sister.”  She placed Guy back inside her mouth, her full lips closing shut, as her tongue got back into action.  The teen energetically stepped over to the kitchen, moving on the toes of her socked feet.  Opening the fridge, she sighed.  “Now then.  Ooh, this looks good, little bro.”

            Laurissa picked up a metal pie tin which had a single slice of French Silk pie.  Putting it on a new plate, she grabbed a fork from the drawer.  She proceeded to the stairs and marched up to the second floor.  Arriving at her bedroom, she locked the door behind her.  She sat down at her desk, setting the plate before her.

            Guy squinted as his tiny inch body was placed directly on the plate beside the giant slice of French Silk.  Looking around to familiarize himself with the new surroundings, Guy looked up at the 20-foot-tall piece of pie with its thick layer of fluffy chocolate, topped with a hearty amount of whipped cream.  All of a sudden he heard his sister gasp.  “Oh, my!” she cooed, followed by a pleased giggle.  “I think, is it…?  Oh, yes!  Little brother has a little boner.”

            Guy glanced down, and indeed he had a raging hard-on.  “No… damn it!” he said to himself.  The teen boy was then lifted, his tiny torso compressed between his sister’s fingertips… and he found himself before his sibling’s breathtaking blue eyes.

            Laurissa giggled again.  “Ooh... being in my mouth made you a happy little brother, didn’t it?” she said with a grin, turning his miniature body slightly from side to side.  She continued to scrutinize his tiny member, then said, “Can you imagine…?  If Mom knew all that we’ve been doing?”  Laurissa laughed softly.

            Guy stared at his sister’s gorgeous face… and he knew his erection was certainly not going to lessen while in front of the teen’s incredible beauty.  Her erotically feminine facial features were serving only to stiffen his hard-on.  He called out in desperation, sure that by now he was blushing to the extreme, “Please, Laurissa!  I can’t….  I can’t make my boner disappear!”

            His sister smirked.  “Now why would we want that, silly little bro?  The fun’s just starting.”

            The 19-year-old boy suddenly found himself being lowered close to the piece of pie… his boner then being dipped into the whipped cream.  As he was raised back up before his sister’s face, a generous glob of thick cream clung to his tiny genitals.

            Guy watched helplessly as his sister licked her lips in anticipation — her blue irises gazing intently at his groin.  He was then brought right up close to the 16-year-old’s exquisitely full lips… and her mouth spoke, “I know one way to relieve you of this boner… my little, itty-bitty brother.”  Guy saw his sister grin and then he felt his cock being caressed by the tip of the high-schooler’s massive tongue.

            “Ohhh,” Guy moaned, the view of his sister’s giant mouth before him, her hot tongue gently licking his dick again and again… and again and again.  “Oh, shit!” he exclaimed.  “Laurissa… oh, fuck… Laurissa…!  You’re going to make me…!”

            Guy then found himself being set down on the plate beside the towering slice of pie.  His sister giggled as she picked up her fork and proceeded to eat the pie as if nothing else was going on.   The boy watched as the giant fork pressed onto the plate... its tongs making the sound of metal against ceramic.  He observed his colossal sister as she took bite after bite.  “Mmm… this is so good,” she commented, glancing downward.  “Oh?  You’re still horny?  Did I only make your cock… harder?”  She giggled as she set her fork down.

            She picked him up, lifting him before her pretty teen face… her eyes studying his erection.  She tilted her wrist causing his dick to sway from side to side.  She giggled, saying, “All right… I admit you’re adorable at this size, little bro.”  She then said quietly, almost in a whisper, “Let’s see if we can get you to cum for BIG sister.”

            Guy saw himself being lowered again toward the French Silk.  This time not only his erection but the entire lower half of his body was dipped into the smooth chocolate layer of the pie… along with more glistening white cream.  As he was lifted to his sister’s waiting lips, he heard her speak in a most seductive tone, “I hope your big sister is not too much for you.  I know I’m so much bigger than you… little, little… little brother.”

            Guy moaned, “Ohh… ohhh…” as he could only watch as his beautiful sister’s wet, pink tongue moved closer… the heat from her mouth radiating… enveloping him.  Her tongue continued to lick gently.  She kept licking… and licking… and licking… and licking his rock-hard cock.  Guy’s eyes rolled back in his head feeling the pressure of her enormous tongue against his relatively tiny dick.  He then gasped as he felt himself nearing orgasm — and just then he saw the he was being lowered back to the dessert… his throbbing dick being dipped deeply in the whipped cream.  It was like he was flying as his sister teasingly held his body along the surface of the pie… continuing to move his erection back and forth and all around through the thick and rich cream.  He heard her sweet and sexy teen voice, “Does that feel good?  I love it when little bro gets turned on… and I get to play with his boner.”

            He was then brought back up before his sister’s gorgeous face.  He was in awe as she smirked at him, her face glowing with teen lust.  “Maybe I will throw away your medicine.  This is too much fun.”

            Guy’s eyes widened as he exclaimed, “Laurie… you can’t….”  Before he could utter another word, the whipped cream-covered boy was being licked by the teen’s eager tongue.  She licked her brother’s erection and balls.  Licked… and licked… and licked.  Over and over and over again.  His cock at that moment exploded out a stream of thick semen… his sperm blasting out of his shrunken body.  He moaned in ecstasy, “Oh, God… Oh fuck, yes!  Oh… oh…

            His sister kept licking his genitals… all of her attention focused on the single task of optimal orgasm.  And Guy was indeed lost in orgasmic heaven… cumming again and again.  He shot his load over and over… and then again… until finally he moaned as he shot out the last of his sperm.  “That’s all of me!” he shouted.  “Oh, wow… Laurissa… oh, wow… You’re amazing!”

            She lifted her exhausted brother in front of her face.  She grinned, saying, “I knew you could do it, little Guy!  Your little sister is fun when she’s the BIG sister, isn’t she?”  With a cute giggle she brought him to her pillowy-soft lips, planting a big kiss covering his whole body.  Then dangling him before her eyes, she said, “I know you were afraid earlier… and I’m glad you overcame it to ejaculate for me.  But…”

            Guy saw Laurissa softly bite her lower lip, then she said, “But I actually… like it… when you fear me.  I love having you fear your little sister becoming BIG.”

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment!

Special thanks to Lily Iris Sugarfrost for inspiration.

I don’t know when I’ll be continuing this story.  I just wanted to update it with a new episode.  Thanks for reading.