- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Look! An update! SMUT! SEX! FUN THINGS THAT EARN TAGS!! I'm not entirely pleased with the scene, but if y'all like it, that's all that matters. Let me know. I'll try to get another chapter out this weekend. We'll just see. Anyway, enjoy!

Tor was absolutely drenched in sweat. Of course, that was par for the course in her line of work. Gelding Ginger had been no easy feat. The old stud had run them in circles in the small pen before they were able to get him down on the ground. They'd had to work quickly after that. Tor had slipped a loop over his rear leg and hauled it upwards, making sure it stayed out of the way. Larson stood at the ready with a knife while Mick sat on the stud's neck, making sure he stayed down. Quick as a flash, Larson slit open the horse's scrotum. Ginger screamed in pain and distress as the man worked at his back end. Larson expertly removed the testes and tied off the top of the sac in order to restrict blood flow to the open wound.

"Off!" He shouted as he leapt away from the back end. Tor dropped the rope as Mick threw himself off the horse's head. Ginger surged to his feet as the humans exited the pen. He whinnied in distress and pain as he trotted around the pen, blood flowing freely down his legs. Eventually he came to a stop and dropped his head, exhausted.

Tor sighed and shook her head. "He'll be ready to be sold by the end of the fair. I'll send him to the high-auctions and let the bidders go to work." She wiped the sweat from her forehead with the sleeve of her shirt. "I'm going to go change and have lunch. Y'all are free to do the same."

Mick was not slow in his escape from the manual labor. Larson shook his head as he looked at his boss. "You should probably at least wipe some of that sweat off before you go to the sale pens. And take your human. He looks like a good kid. He might learn a thing or two about horses."

Tor pursed her lips. "I had thought about it."

Larson chuckled. "It's not like you to baby something. If he's going to stay with you, he needs to get used to your way of life. Let him stay with you for the afternoons. I don't think you'll regret it."

"Hm. We'll see."

Larson grinned. "I'm not wrong, you know."

Tor leveled him with a dark look. "Sometimes you are."

"Very rarely." He laughed when she turned to leave. "Go clean up. I'll do the same and meet you for lunch at your wagon."

"You can't have my human."

"I don't want him. I just want to meet my boss' newest fascination." He tipped his hat when she shot him a glare over her shoulder. "See you soon enough."

Tor grumbled and muttered under her breath as stalked back to the wagon. When she entered, a little smirk curled her lips. Eric was passed out on the pillow, right in the path of a cracked window. He had taken off his shirt and rolled his pants to the knees in an effort to be as cool as possible. His pudge of a belly slowly rose and fell with each sleeping breath. She wished there was a way to capture the moment. But she did not have an artistic bone in her body. Any attempt she might make to draw the scene would have been futile.

So, she just leaned against the counter and watched him for a moment. The moment passed all too soon when he stirred, rolled to his side and blinked sleepy eyes at her. He sat up and yawned, stretching as he did. One fist rubbed at his eyes.

"Tor? Is it lunch time yet?" It was clear he was still half-asleep from the gravel in his voice.

"Yes. I'm going to clean up and change then warm up something to eat. My top hand is coming to eat as well." She pulled off her sweaty clothes and dumped them with yesterday's dirty ones before pumping water into the sink and dampening another rag. This one she lathered up with a bar of soap before scrubbing herself down with. Creator it felt amazing to completely scrub away the dirt.

Eric watched, slack-jawed as she undressed. This time, she didn't bother dropping something on top of him so he couldn't see. He was treated to the best view he had ever seen. Her breasts weren't pushed up to her chin like the girls back in human territory. They were held closer to her chest, kept from bouncing unnecessarily during her work and rides. Eric knew better than anyone how little her breasts bounced.

He ogled the dip of her waist, the swell of her hips and wished for the umpteenth time that they were the same size and he could use his silver tongue to talk her into his bed. As much as he loved Tor, and he loved her immensely, he had a feeling she didn't reciprocate his affection. Not how he wanted.

He knew she cared for him. That was obvious. But love? He figured he was doomed to an unrequited love. Unless he worked up the courage to speak to her, which was about as likely as Idiot learning not to bite everyone.

---------------------------------

Jason barked out one rather colorful swear after another as his current girlfriend-slash-nurse attended to the bite on his arm. It was healing, albeit slowly and painfully. Which left the oldest of the Keller boys seething with plots of revenge. Tor would pay and pay dearly. This was an inexcusable action against him. One that left him looking weak in the eyes of his brothers if he did not retaliate.

Revenge ran deep in his family and he was not about to break tradition.

His girlfriend, a well-endowed blonde, cooed and tutted over the wound as she wrapped it. "Mah han'some hossemun," she drawled, her northern schwa ever-present. "You ah such a strong man to suffa through alluh this." She dragged her bare breasts along his back, reveling in the skin-on-skin friction. "That braddy lil' girl needz tuh luhn huh mannuhs."

Jason smirked and felt his member come awake. With his arm bandaged, he turned and pushed the buxom blond to the bed. He loomed over her as she tittered and arched her back. Her perky nipples brushed across his chest, tempting him. He didn't resist and leaned down to take one in his mouth. But a flicker of movement in the corner of his eye made him pause. Some of his posse were crawling across the bed, brazen in their actions. This was a new bunch, ones he had only picked up last month. They hadn't learned their place.

It was time to teach them. He reached out and picked one up, dropping it on his girlfriend's breast. "Make her moan," he commanded. He didn't acknowledge the human as he pushed the blonde's thighs apart and dropped a second human between them with a gruff order to "make her wet" before paying attention to her neglected breast.

The short, thin human on her breast did his best to arouse his mistress. He worked at her nipple, attempting to mouth and kiss on it. He wasn't sure if her moaning was due to him, or his master on the other side. But he wasn't going to stop to ask. He thrust his hips into the sensitive bud, humping it with everything he had. His own arousal was painful and begging for release. One of his hands wrapped around it and he pause to aide his own release. He was so caught up in himself that he didn't notice the shadow falling over him.

Jason switched from one breast to the next as if the human wasn't even there. He took the nipple, human and all, into his mouth and sucked. He used his tongue to press the squirming human's face into his girlfriend's breast, rubbing him across it like the toy he was. The blonde moaned and mewled, clenching her thighs and rubbing them together, entirely unheeding of the human between them.

The tall, broad human trapped against her folds was caught between terror and bliss. The pressure was intense. But so was the sensation of being rolled between two smooth walls of flesh and the silken, dripping flower behind him. Before he had been trapped, he had just gotten her clit to emerge from its hood and was trying to figure out how to get his mouth around it. Then her thighs had closed it and his whole world was narrowed down to the little bit of flesh where her body met. Then, light flooded his world.

Jason wedged one knee, then both, between his woman's thighs and spread them easily. He smirked when he saw she was sopping. He picked up the human that had been working down there and pushed him into the blonde's canal. He pushed him just inside to where the folds closed over his feet before lining up his dick with her entrance. With one strong push, he was inside.

The blonde shrieked in pleasure, eyes rolling back in her head at the feeling of the human squirming deep inside her and her boyfriend filling her the rest of the way. Jason groaned as he played with the human still in his mouth. The one in his woman's vagina was pinned beneath the head of his dick and squirming like crazy. He reveled in the sensations of power, dominating three lives with the simplest of effort. In a fluid motion, he pulled out, dragging the human out with him, before pushing back in. He built up a rhythm, slowly increasing the speed and effort.

He pinned the blonde's wrists to the sheets above her head as he pumped away. He grunted as pain flared up in his arm. But he ignored it for the sake of the arousal now pulsing through him. He would get his release. With a final grunt, he thrust his hips deep, pushing all he had into his blonde, blowing his load and swallowing the human in his mouth. The human inside was caught up, pinned to the cervix by the force of the release.

The blonde gasped and arched her hips into Jason's as her orgasm flooded through her. She mewled and moaned and huffed as she rode out the high. When she came down from it, Jason was pulling his pants on. She sat up a little, clenching her pelvic floor to keep his load from spilling out on the sheets. "Where ya goin', sugah?"

"Work," he said. "Got a new client comin' to make a deal. 'parently he and his brothers race horses and my stock lends itself to his preferences."

"Oh. I wuz hopin' we culd spen' the day togetha. You di' promiss me tha'."

Jason tucked in his shirt and sat on the edge of the bed to pull on his boots. "I know, gorgeous. I'll take you around the fair tomorrow. Buy you any horse you want." He leaned over and kissed her briefly on the lips. "Promise. Tomorrow I'm yours."

The blonde pouted. "Oh alrigh' then. Bu' don' you fo'get!"

"I won't." He stood and left his wagon, carefully walking down the steps.

---------------------------------

Tor sat on the steps of the wagon, Eric hiding in the shadow of her hip, as Larson crouched by the low fire, eating his lunch. He chuckled and tipped his hat back. "Oh come on now. I ain't gonna do nothin' to your pet. All I wanted to do is see your newest project. And he's a nice looking boy. He's got a head big enough for a brain. I bet he'll learn what we're talking about in no time at all."

Tor huffed and carefully pushed Eric forward. "Go on. Larson won't bite."

"Usually," he grinned. "But I won't in this case. Promise I'll be good to the boss' human."

Tor rolled her eyes and scarfed down the rest of her lunch before looking to Eric and his plate. "That all you're gonna eat? We're not coming back to the wagon for a few hours. Eat now 'cause I ain't bringing anything with me."

The boy looked between the plate of food and his owner-friend and frowned. "No," he said slowly, one hand on his stomach. "I'm fine. I'm not hungry."

"Don't be stupid." He winced at her harsh tone. "No one is judging your appearance. Eat. And don't ever deny yourself because you're concerned about how you look." She paused and watched him for a moment. When she spoke again, her voice was softer. "No one is going to say a thing about how much you weigh. I won't let them."

Eric wavered for a few moments longer before finally stepping up to his plate and beginning to eat. He took his time, savoring the bites. When he finished off most of what was on his plate, Tor pinched off a piece of the sweet dessert she had made and put it on his plate. "Eat that, too," she told him. "No arguing."

Larson grinned. "Oh yeah. You've got her wrapped around your little finger."

Tor scowled at him. "Shut up. He's my pet and I promised to take care of him. And that's just what I'm doing by feeding him."

Eric finished off the dessert and sighed in contentment. He reclined against her hip as his eyes drooped. The heat of the afternoon, his full belly and the protection Tor silently offered lulled him into a half-aware state. He didn't see her hand reaching for him. He was so desensitized to the pressure of being in her fist that he hardly stirred when she lifted him and slid him in the outer-pocket of her shirt. He slumped against the swell of her breast, dropping further into sleep with the rumbling of her heartbeat.

Tor stood and brushed off her pants. "Keep an eye on the stock out here. Make sure Ginger stays clean. Last thing I need is him catching an infection."

Larson nodded. "Will do. I know what's expected of me."

"Good. If you need me, I'll be at my sale stalls." She turned and strode off. When she entered the din of the tent, she immediately cupped her hand over her pocket, hoping the noise wouldn't disturb her human. After a few minutes, she let her hand drop. She couldn't keep it there all afternoon.

She walked up to her stalls and called to one of the mares. The horse lifted her head and twitched her ears forward before walking up to the Elder woman. She whickered softly and Tor imitated the noise with remarkable accuracy. A few other horses in the pens responded to the call. Tor chuckled and stroked the soft, velvety nose of the bay mare.

"You'll make a good wagon mare. Or a saddle mare. You're so even-tempered," she praised the animal. "Whoever gets you will be one lucky person."

"Yeah, I think they would be."

Tor groaned internally at the voice. Not him again! She turned and glared at the smirking man. "Bret," she ground out. "Why are you here?"

"Told ya I would be. I even offered to travel with you. But you turned me down. Well, I made it here so I thought I would see you."