- Text Size +

The day had been a pure drag for Sharon Smith. Hours upon hours of arguments, delays and decisions going against her firm had put Sharon Smith in a foul mood. But it was eating lunch with Stan’s little ‘friend’ Kyle that took her over the edge. A great sense of dread suddenly shifted into her entire being. Sharon could not quite pinpoint what the feeling was or why she was feeling it but it happened anyway. Bosses of massive firms could not look weak so Sharon hid it with veiled indifference. Sharon knew Kyle wouldn’t be any the wiser. The conversation wasn’t going brilliantly anyway. Both herself and Kyle skirted around the issue entirely. Sharon knew her son’s feelings for Kyle. Sharon had taken many a picture of the boys asleep with Kyle huddled over by Stan’s protective hands peacefully, that were not the attitudes of a boy with his toy. Okay people treated their pets with affection, but Stan always insisted on treating Kyle with dignity as well. Kyle had his own bed and even a miniature wardrobe full of clothes. Most tinies went by naked now as they were beneath clothes but Stan always insisted on treating Kyle right. Remembering that she had once watched Brokeback Mountain, Sharon was glad she lived in a tolerant society, for the normal sized people at least. Homosexuality between normal sized people was so bland it was considered boring now. Sharon knew that all too well; she was living with her former co-worker from a previous life now and nobody bats an eyelid. Homosexuality between a normal and a tiny however… Whatever an owner decided to do to their tiny was their business alone, but it was the fact that Stan and Kyle’s relationship was consensual. Stan never made Kyle do a single thing he did not want to do, and Stan actually listened to what Kyle had to say. Sharon had witnessed the harsh looks Stan and Kyle got on the streets from other people, including tinies. Stan was never subtle with his affections for his little tiny friend Kyle. Sharon saw Stan’s bruises whenever he fought a classmate that called him a “Tinies whore.” Stan was a sensitive boy that did what he thought was right, but the world had changed and Sharon did not want her son to be left behind from long dead ideals.

After a couple more hours after lunch trying to persevere and to make Chicken salad out of Chicken shit, by late afternoon she wrote the day off and sulked back home. Sharon knew when to walk away, tomorrow is another day and cooler heads prevail. Sharon did her daily routine of double checking her emails before heading out of the office. 187 unopened; 54 urgent messages. Sharon just switched off her computer screen in disgust. Sharon then remembered the little boy sitting down calmly and patiently watching her in quiet awe on her massive desk. Kyle was too ginger, too pale and too small for her tastes but she could not deny that he could lay on the charm thick and his smile was sweet and his eyes dazzling. As Sharon picked him up she couldn’t help but feel a pang in her heart as Kyle looked at her with a small smile of trust. The tinies had a rough break nowadays. Tinies had not been treated like humans for years and even animal pets had laws protecting them from mistreatment. The legal owners of tinies, as Sharon technically was with Kyle, had the legal right to do anything and everything to them. Most of Sharon’s friends and business associates treated tinies as disposable toys at best and as pests to be exterminated at worst. Even her lover Linda’s business was essentially human trafficking and open slavery if the tinies had any legal rights whatsoever. It made life easier just forgetting the tinies were once your neighbours, co-workers and friends. It was easy to dismiss the tinies plight now, with their reduced size and most not being clothed they looked little more than beasts. But just seeing Kyle’s sweet little face…If Kyle would have remained full sized Sharon would have been ecstatic that someone like him would be with her precious Stan but now…Thoughts of her dear departed husband and daughter raced through Sharon’s mind too. The past was done and Sharon had to get on with it. The present times were too harsh and unyielding to indulge the idea of a present that never was nor could be. Beggars can’t be choosers after all and they were all beggars to the mercies of nature especially the few that stayed big.

Sharon as absentmindedly as she dared picked up Kyle securely over her hands. Seeing a tiny teenager in her hands still occasionally shook Sharon back to the strange reality that tiny people exist. Life was a fever dream and if you were not born in the world you would be able to appreciate how insane the world actually was. Sharon then quickly put Kyle into her handbag and she walked out of her massive building. Sharon did not have to be home early. Linda was not going to be back in town for hours anyway but anything was better than being stuck in this building during a day filled with shit. Better to start again Monday.

The drive home was mercifully brief, but then again traffic was a genuine rarity now anyway. With the population changes and a relative lack of both pedestrians and drivers, the speed limit was now changed to 130MPH on main roads and 70 on neighbourhood roads excluding school times where it was reduced to 40. Just thinking about that made Sharon realise just how slow the old world was. But as she whizzed past the near desolate streets, it made her sad. Sharon remembered moaning in the long ago when the kids were playing in the streets loudly and all the teenagers would walk past their street at the middle of the night with booze in their hands, now she just wished she could see that one more time. People were now too spread out and though wild free-range tinies were a thing, any spotted were immediately hunted down and either sold or used for personal gratification.

Sharon pulled up on her lovely drive and as they softly drove in Sharon smiled as she saw Stan’s silhouette as he noticed their arrival. Sharon quickly got Kyle from out of her handbag and even before she could knock on the door Stan already had it opened. As awful as her day been just seeing Stan so happy picking up his little friend Kyle instantly put a smile back on her face. Sharon quickly allowed Stan the time he wanted with Kyle and both boys appreciated that, giving her heart-warming smiles. Sharon knew the world was cold and heartless but she truly did not want Stan to change. Stan was happy and though the times were a changing, he still lived in his age of innocence.

As soon as Stan scuttled off to his bedroom with his beloved in his hands, Sharon walked over to her maid. Before everything changed in her life, Sharon was a cleaner as well as a receptionist, and she was very good at it. Sharon always despised people who could not keep a clean house by themselves, but having now been on the other foot, the amount of effort required to keep a mansion to the admittedly extreme standards of cleanliness was simply unfeasible to do by herself now. Her maid Rosa was young and highly attentive; her entire family shrunk when she was a child and she first relied on the kindness of strangers, which wasn’t a good thing for her as it wasn’t just the tinies that were mistreated. Rosa was tough and smart enough to know how to survive. By the time Sharon’s businesses began to thrive and she needed someone to tend to her new mansion, Rosa came highly recommended as an extremely hard worker who did everything asked with no fuss whatsoever.

“Rosa my dear. Everything looks good. Linda will not be here for several hours, I’ll let you know when to start dinner.” Sharon said to her as politely as she could. She had spent a large chunk of her life working menial jobs for the rich, or whom she considered rich at the time, people. Rosa was a good worker who did not need to be shitted on for her to do what she needed to do.

“Very good ma’am.” Rosa said with a small smile and she sauntered back into the kitchen. No further words were needed. Rosa was a quiet shy girl who enjoyed the solitude her job provided. Sharon smiled but she then began to laugh as she realised that aside from cooking the traditional Christmas Turkey, Sharon had no idea the last time she even cooked. 10 years ago such a thought would have been utterly preposterous for her but now it was the norm. Everything had truly changed for her.

Sharon wanted to unwind for the day so she sat down in her gorgeous spacious lounge and watched a bit of television. As soon as she turned on the TV the first thing that flashed up was a shoe store advert. The advert was standard, the shoes reasonable looking but all Sharon could focus on was the tinies being inserted into the shoes and then Sharon saw a 20 something model. Blond, very pretty with massive boobs and a pretty face but Sharon was marvelling at her pedicure job. This was top notch. Having been a first-hand recipient of the ultra-trained ultra-specialised tiny performed pedicure, Sharon knew that they put a great deal of effort into the model’s feet. They were luscious and soft, and were clearly being under the strictest care. The beauty of the feet had incidentally made a delightful contrast to the anguished look of agony shown on the face of the tiny being crushed mercilessly underfoot. The camera cut and the next shot showed another tiny being crushed by the opposite foot. The tiny looked in even greater agony as it scrunched up its face as the foot was clearly putting great amount of pressure on him. Various compounds had been invented in the past couple of years that with regular daily injections, the tinies could withstand great amounts of pressure which would ordinarily snap them in two. Both tinies were young, scarcely older than Kyle and they were handsome. If the ‘Great Re-Adjusting’ had not had happened these lads would have been models no questions asked. They were tanned, muscular and were in perfect proportion. The commercial continued with Sharon’s smile widening further as more and more close up’s of the girl’s sandaled feet crushing the tinies. The model was convincing as she looked so relaxed at the pain she was causing to her footboys.

“We have the best insole foot toys around. The cheapest as well as the strongest around so please come in for a personalised fitting. And remember Just Do It!” Underneath in tiny text writing was a traditional swiggle. Sharon smiled as she paused the TV. She knew who made this wonderful sounding product. As she paused the TV she read the familiar words as it read: ‘Tiny and You industries, a division of Linda Hartson industries.’

“Clever, clever. You never let yourself down.” Sharon and Linda had an agreement after they invested into separate businesses from their shared property profits that they would both be allowed to invest and create whatever businesses they could with no interference from the other. Both ladies honoured their side of the bargain, and whilst Sharon invested in pharmaceuticals, Linda invested in tinies. Linda did not tell Sharon about investing tiny people into shoe stores. And though Sharon knew the reason why, Sharon was mightily impressed from the new foot toys as by God it looked brilliant, Sharon marvelled at Linda’s aptitude towards her business. The tinies did look strong; they did look pristine and were no doubt able to take a ridiculous amount of wear and tear as they were to be exclusively used to be of comfort to the feet of normal’s walking around during the day. And it looked a hell of a better investment than medicine right about now to boot. To prove this Sharon quickly noticed from the small print that the tinies had a colossal 5 year guarantee. These tinies were going to be strong and were going to last. The mass produced and easily breakable crap of the old world had been replaced by a more intimate amount of care towards every last item made. With the world human population reduced to a mere 700 million now, there was less of a need to saturate the market place with shoddy products, and with a severely decreased workforce, it was accepted that ‘specialised’ employment was necessary to satisfy the market and reduce the likelihood of further revolution displacing those who greatly benefited from the ‘Great Re-Adjusting.’

Sharon was on cloud nine after seeing Linda’s phenomenal business venture. After some time of Sharon mindlessly watching television, Sharon’s phone began vibrating and the familiar tunes of Oh What a Night began blaring out. Sharon looked at the phone with a form of dread but once she saw the picture of Linda smiling alluringly and her number plastered over the screen Sharon gave a sigh of relief and with a massive smile on her lips she answered the phone.

“Hey baby.” Sharon said enthusiastically.

“Hey Sharon I’m at the airport now, just picking up my luggage.” Linda said as quickly as she could. Sharon can hear her walking through the airport.

“Flight alright?” Sharon asked.

“…Yeah…It was…It was something alright.” Sharon’s smile dropped, it didn’t sound like Linda to stammer nervously and Linda must have felt Sharon’s awkward breathing over the phone as she continued: “Hey I’ll tell you all about it once I’m back. I should be home in just over an hour. An hour and a half tops okay. I’ll see you then.”

“See you then. I love you Linda.”

“And I love you Sharon. I got a few pressies but I can send you the first one now. See you tonight.”

Sharon smiled as she waited impatiently to hear what she meant. Linda was very generous and since she had been in New York all week, no doubt Linda had got her loads of lovely stuff. Sharon was thinking about all the dresses and handbags that Linda would inevitably shower her with later, but then the wonderful images in her head faded as a message pinged on her tablet. Sharon clicked on it and it read:

“From Linda: “Hope this warms you up for tonight. Watch in privacy of our own room. Lol.””

A naughty smile reached Sharon’s lips. Sharon turned off the TV and she marched up all the way to her bedroom and very quickly she closed her bedroom door. Sharon couldn’t wait to see what this could be. Linda was getting naughtier and naughtier with her kinks and desires towards the tinies lately. More and more ideas began to filter through TV and on the internet. TV shows constantly showed tinies being used in more and more bombastic ways, whereas the internet was littered with chatrooms from horny ladies sharing their recent sexual experiments on the tinies, ranging from insertion to even experiments on bondage and blatant torture. Sharon always watched these things, but more and more she fantasied and wondered. She wondered what it would feel like to have a tiny at her complete mercy, to be used how she and she alone wanted them to be used. Sharon had the odd pedicure, manicure and massage by highly trained tinies but that was not even a hundredth of the possibilities that could be done on tinies. Sharon always wanted to feel a tiny being crushed by her large soft feet or to have one literally kiss her ass. Sharon’s dreams began getting filled with such images and she really wanted to start experimenting on such things now.

Right now Sharon got her kicks at moving Kyle to and fro the office on weekdays, but there was neither abuse nor torture. Stan wouldn’t forgive her if anything happened to Kyle, not now. Sharon tried to keep everything as professional and innocent and she kept her face as neutral as possible whenever she picked the little boy up. Kyle did not have a single clue whatsoever that Sharon was dreaming about more, but Kyle was safe in her large soft hands. Sharon knew in her heart that one day the tinies she would use would be strangers and merely be faceless toys to be abused at a whim.

Sharon clicked on the link and suddenly a video, a long video Sharon did not fail to note begun getting played. It was set clearly in a luxuries hotel room, everything was prim and tidy and spacious. But then Sharon noticed a few tinies on the bed. There was a mixture of lady and men tinies. All were probably just over 18, they were all pretty and they were all naked. The 2 girls had relatively large boobs in comparison to their diminutive bodies and the 2 men were muscular and tanned. Sharon was salivating, the camera seemed to be stationary atop of them likely on a tripod, but Sharon didn’t care how it was made. She was looking forward to this.

Suddenly Sharon saw Linda on the screen and she was completely nude, Linda’s perky tits and firm ass was moving around the room in a slow powerful manner.

“Fee Fi Fo Fum.” Linda was licking her lips, the tinies all look petrified as to what would happen next. Linda feel onto the bed impulsively causing the tinies to bounce off of it as if they were on a bouncy castle and then Linda stretched her full body on the soft bed. Linda’s large pussy was front and centre and Sharon could see it was getting wet already. Linda laid down perfectly straight and though her feet was a relatively small size 6, particularly compared to Sharon’s massive size 12 shoe size, Linda’s soft feet was still bigger than the tinies though. Sharon felt her own panties moistening at the show in front of her, the sheer dominance her lover had to the pathetic twerps lucky enough to be in her presence.

“Give my feet the loving that they deserve.” Linda moaned huskily and she clicked her fingers commandingly at them. The tinies quickly ran towards Linda’s feet and immediately the 4 tiny beings went up and began massaging her large soles. Sharon unzipped her trousers and she put her hand in her panties as the tinies were rubbing Linda’s feet with as much energy and strength as they could muster. The tinies were not messing around; they were clearly trained and disciplined. Linda was a strict taskmaster; Linda’s business needed that in order to be successful though Sharon was saddened that due to Stan’s beliefs, Sharon had never seen it face to face from Linda yet.

“Lick my feet!” Linda moaned. All 4 tinies immediately began licking Linda’s sweaty feet. Sharon began fingering herself at just how powerful Linda truly was. Linda was scrunching her toes in pleasure as both of her feet were licked generously. Sharon even laughed as one of the tinies was trying hard not to gag at the taste but the complete fear of the little lady in front of him pushing him back closer to the imposing feet made Sharon laugh even harder. Sharon knew there was no doubt Linda watched this before she sent it to her and Sharon smiled at just how effective Linda was as an owner of tinies. All the tinies lived in fear of Linda’s power and not being able to pleasure her.

“Okay enough of that. I want my love bugs to satisfy me.” Linda clicked her fingers again and the tinies marched back to her torso but immediately Linda picked up a tiny woman and with Linda licking her luscious fingers she inserted the girl into her throbbing pussy.

As soon as Linda started moaning as she was shoving the tiny inside and out of her pussy face first Sharon began fingering her own wet pussy furiously. Sharon was moving her fingers as furiously as Linda was shoving the tiny girl into her wet pussy. Sharon got lose in the moment; she shut her eyes and imagined that it was her that was shoving a little tiny woman violently into her pussy. Within a few moments Sharon came and she moaned in pleasure as her fingers grew extremely wet. Sharon was sweating profusely as she noticed on the screen that Linda had just came all over the tiny girl and the tiny was saturated with Linda’s pussy juices. Sharon had never watched a video like that before, nothing that intimate, nothing that exclusively for her and her alone.

The video continued and it matched Sharon’s mood as Linda commanded all the tinies, including the saturated girl that already visited there to lick her pussy to help her relax after her excursions. The licks were sensual as the tinies bent down in a deferential manner towards the majesty of Linda’s pussy. Sharon smiled as they looked like they were worshipping Linda’s wonderful pussy as if it was a Goddess itself.

“I hope you enjoyed this Sharon. We really need to start doing this together.” Linda said to the camera with a small smile on her lips. Sharon blushed, Sharon so wanted to explore herself with her gorgeous little blond lover. But how? Stan was never the most observant guy around but even he would eventually twig that there was tinies other than Kyle around the house. Sharon thought about the odd weekend away in hotels but then again it would look odd to Stan. Sharon and Linda had never hidden their affection away from her son and Stan had always been supportive of them as well. Sharon did not want to send the wrong message to her son. Sharon was getting annoyed so she shoved those thoughts out of her head and just paid attention to the subservient tinies licking Linda’s massive pussy reverently. Linda was getting aroused again and she began softly moaning. Sharon was watching eagerly as Linda got her hand and planted all of the tinies up to her crotch and she began screaming in pleasure. Sharon was growing aroused again as Linda was clearly climaxing from the feel of the tiny tongues. Linda’s face was growing red and her body straining and she was moaning louder and louder. Sharon began fingering herself again but as Linda was climaxing and screaming loudly in satisfaction.

Oh what a night...

“God fucking damn it!” Sharon was completely out of the mood now. Sharon paused the video and it stayed at the wonderful image of Linda’s pretty satisfied face and she absentmindedly answered the phone.

“Hello?” Sharon answered her phone slightly peevish, she was a professional and had to always give a professional image, even over the phone.

“Mrs Sharon Smith?” Sharon did not recognise the voice but all Sharon could hear after the question was manic background noise, Sharon heard people panicking and other voices forcibly reassuring them. Sharon went from being annoyed to worried, the deep dark feeling at the pit of her heart returned and it was far stronger than it was from earlier in the day.

“Yes this is Sharon Smith. Who is this? What do you want?” Sharon asked quickly. Any calmness taught to her from running a successful business was stripped away at once. This was serious Sharon knew without having to be told.

“This is chief superintendent Richardson of the police….Ah okay you don’t know what is going on. You haven’t been watching the news have you?” The man asked over the phone. Sharon knew this was the police and suddenly Sharon panicked and turned on her telly again. And even before Sharon heard any sounds she gasped in horror.

“Breaking news: We are still seeking confirmation to see if it was a bomb that hit the carpark of Heathrow Airport.” Sharon was stunned as the images of a clearly burnt out car park was shown in the background with cops all around the scene. The pieces were falling into place in Sharon’s mind. Sharon was just staring at the massive television screen in horror. Sharon knew Linda had parked her car in Heathrow carpark, and she knew something must have happened to her if a chief superintendent was talking to her over the phone.

“WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?” Sharon roared at the phone. Panic overtaking her body.

“Mrs Smith, as the partner and appointed next of kin to Linda Hartson it is our unfortunate responsibility to inform you that she has passed away.”

The phone felt a million miles away and a waterfall of tears flew out of Sharon’s eyes. Sharon was amazed at how quickly she could actually cry. Every great moment poured itself in her head. The first time they bought a house, when they bought the mansion, when they first made love.

“Mrs Smith we are sending a police car to your residence right away. We know this is a horrible burden and is so much to take in right now, so we shall explain in further detail when a police officer is physically with you.”

Sharon was absentmindedly nodding but she then realised that Richardson could not see her nodding so she forced herself to spit out: “Was it….a bomb?”

“Yes.” Richardson said directly. “A CCTV glitch occurred at Heathrow carpark a few days ago and that gave whoever planted the bomb in Mrs. Hartson’s car the chance to commit this heinous act. We thought it a random glitch but alas this was carefully staged and planned. Your girlfriend was the only target and the killer obviously knew where Linda was as well as her car was parked. We are working through all leads as we speak. We are looking at all disgruntled ex and current employees of Mrs. Hartson’s, but this was most likely an attack by tinies civil rights groups, those bastards have done things like this before. We will be at your residence shortly but stay strong Ma’am, we will catch this bastard.”

Sharon did not care about revenge or justice right now. Her closet friend and lover had just died a horrible death. Sharon could not even imagine what the blast had done to Linda’s pretty little body. Linda always took so much pride in her appearance, Sharon remembered the thousands of times she teased her over it, and now Linda was both robbed of her life and everything that made her who she was.

“Yes. I need a few minutes by myself sir.” Sharon allowed the man enough time to murmur agreement and then she hung up the phone.

Sharon just stared at the floor, the horrible feeling in the pit of her stomach magnifying exponentially every second. Sharon could not process the fact that Linda was not here anymore. Sharon turned her head back over to the tablet screen and saw Linda’s blissful face as she was worshipped by her tinies and Sharon immediately roared in anguish. Sharon had no idea she had that in her and she immediately began shaking and trembling in pure horror. Linda was no longer here. Linda died alone. Linda was no longer here. Linda was no longer…

“Mum?” Sharon heard the door opening and she saw Stanley walking into her room. Stan’s face was pure concern which intensified as he saw Sharon’s crimson red eyes and her wet business shirt saturated in tears already. Stan was holding Kyle and already Sharon could see Kyle twigging what was going on as the news droned on about Heathrow airport. The odd words became intelligible to Sharon’s mind as “bomb”, “terrorist” and “unconfirmed,” was going through Sharon’s ears.

Sharon was briefly embarrassed as her trousers were on her but was loose and unbuttoned from her fingering sessions which felt from the great long ago now. Sharon’s fingers were still sticky and she just did not want her innocent son to see her like this.

“Mum what is going on?” Stan asked; he immediately put his arms around her. Sharon felt protected by her son. Stan was as tall as her now and it dawned on her that Stan was going to be a man soon. Sharon had to tell Stan what had happened.

“Linda is….” Sharon could not say it. Sharon could not allow the words to become real. But she knew it was real. Sharon looked at Stan’s sweet confused face and then at Kyle’s tiny face of acceptance. Sharon had to say it. “Linda is dead.”

Stan tightened his hug and suddenly Sharon put her own arms over her son’s and both mother and son began crying harder and harder into each other’s arms. Sharon could feel Kyle on her shoulder. Even now Stan was being careful with his little friend despite giving her a massive fierce protective hug.

“I love you Mum.” Stan sobbed at her. All Sharon could do was smile. Sharon was never going to be alone; she had lost almost everyone she cared about in the last 8 years. Sharon had lost her husband and her daughter but she never lost her son, her beloved Stanley. She would never lose her son. Sharon just looked at Stan’s lovely face and a small smile reached her lips.

“Oh Stanley, I love you with all of my heart.” Sharon bellowed and both of them kept hugging one another as the tears returned. Stan was all Sharon lived for now, the one thing to make everything right.

As Stan was hugging her harder Sharon could feel the little hands of Kyle softly stroking her ear. Kyle was wordless but efficient as it was helping her too actually calm down, Sharon truly appreciated the silent gesture from the tiny figure.

Sharon got her hand and she softly held on to Kyle. Sharon looked at Kyle’s little face and all Sharon could do was smile and she included Kyle in her hug with her son. All three were hugging silently in a big powerful hug, words were not needed but Sharon knew that Stan would be there for her in this awful time as he was during the “Great Re-Adjusting”, as well as the tiny figure on her hand, Kyle.