- Text Size +

As Kyle stared across at the beautiful Giant brown haired middle aged businesswoman softly saying farewell to her son over the massive mobile phone, all he could do was smile.

The phone call brightened up Kyle’s day. Something must have happened for Stan to call his mother up just to get a few words to his tiny friend. Kyle knew just how sensitive and kind-hearted Stan was, anything he saw on the street could have put him in a blind panic. Stan had not been transformed or desensitised by the societal acceptance that abusing shrunken people was not only good but also necessary for the new world order of “normal’s” asserting their dominance over “tinies.” It warmed Kyle’s heart to know that Stan was still the kind hearted open young man that he had always been and that Stan still treated him with the same care, dignity and love as the first time he picked him up and comforted him as they walked to Stan’s home during that horrible day.

Kyle was under no delusions; he had heard all the horror stories. He knew that most shrunken people were openly slaves and everywhere Kyle looked on the street was either fellow tinies being abused to his face or constant images of tinies being used, abused or tortured all over billboards, posters and on television.

Just seeing the constant violence and humiliation of his fellow shrunken people’s plight was bad enough to deal with, but it was the stares that were the hardest thing for Kyle to deal with personally. The stares from the incredulous tinies and normal’s alike whenever Stan was holding him outside on the street with the utmost care, dignity and precision, as well as Stan’s goofy smile towards him. Kyle felt the eyes as everyone looked at them like they were aliens from outer space. The looks all followed a pattern, first everyone looked at them with confusion and then it swiftly transformed into hatred. The tinies looked at Kyle’s life of being given love and comfort with open disgust as well as the normal’s looking at Stan like he was a love drunk buffoon. There was one consistency between the two groups however: both types looked at them like they were traitors. They looked at them like the both of them had refused to follow society’s script, like they were heretics who were openly advocating blasphemy against society’s newfound fervour of subjugating the tinies. Stan always insisted Kyle needed his fresh air and though Kyle enjoyed seeing nature in all of its majesty, Kyle really did not want to deal with what the world had become.

Kyle knew in his heart that things were not going to get better in his lifetime. They were only going to get far worse.

 

Kyle had gotten used to travelling to and fro under the protection of Stan’s mother. Kyle knew he was safe in the handbag of Sharon Smith and would even be safe on her desk the whole day; of course he would be safe. Sharon Smith was the boss at her firm and anyone who dared harm him there was liable for 25 years in the labour camps no questions asked. Even Sharon’s partner Linda never harmed him…yet. But nature bowed to no human being so Sharon was always mindful, particularly after the fate of her loved ones, so her office windows were sealed tight and she constantly had the room checked for bugs whenever she wasn’t in the room. Kyle knew that Sharon was still haunted by the deaths of her husband and daughter, and that with extreme methods employed, absolutely nothing from the animal or insect kingdom would be allowed to enter her domain ever again.

Kyle remarked the irony many a time that in the 8 years since the disaster where the vast majority of the world had shrunk down to glorified action figures and toys for the amusement for the lucky few, Sharon was smart and bold enough to have risen up in the world, from being a receptionist at a GP at the dawn of the new world to being the owner of a respectable sized pharmaceutical company as well as a whole load of property all over Britain. Sharon came from humble origins but now she had money and some degree of influence as even the loathsome MP Harold Jimson was a frequent supper time visitor at her house. Though Kyle knew he was looking from the perspective of a little boy, the Sharon Smith that existed before the great shrinking event would never so much as look at a scumbag like Jimson in the eyes. She would have crossed the street to avoid him, and would never dream of having the likes of him in her house. Alas the world has changed forever and Sharon needed to mix with unappealing company for her business and newfound status to continue thriving.

Kyle despised the fascist pig, before the “Great Re-Adjusting”, Jimson was just another semi-articulate thug who was openly mocked for his vile beliefs. A bona-fide prick that was good at saying outrageous shit and taking advantage of the publicity. But since the great shrinking which instantly saw 591 MP’s shrink down and very quickly losing their status as human beings, monster’s like Jimson came out of the woodwork and now Jimson and his ilk were now the norm, and not the mocked exception to the rule. Jimson openly bragged about how many thousands of tinies he buys and sells in his businesses, and the further draconian laws he has planned for the tinies and even shrunken people rights groups that tries their best to protect them. But worst of all for Kyle was how open Jimson was to the cruelty he actively inflicts on the shrunken people he owned. Jimson loved pulling limbs out of the tinies sockets. Jimson loved seeing how far he could toss tinies out of his mansion’s windows, but most of all he loved breaking them, particularly rebellious tinies. Jimson would torture and fuck with shrunken people’s minds until they worshipped Jimson as a God and cried out for all to hear that it was right for tinies to be tortured and dominated by the normal sized people, as it was the divine right ordained by God. Kyle knew that every time Stan heard shit like that it would break his heart and thus whenever that prick visited the house; Stan would always stay in his room with him, keeping him safe and out of sight until the vile prick was out of the house.

Kyle smiled as he pondered that it wasn’t particularly hard to rise as the job labour market had, no pun intended, shrunk down massively. Businesses ironically thrived as people bought homes dirt cheap and everyone traded with each other all the time, and not just with money. Tinies themselves had become a form of currency and were traded for goods and services. Kyle overheard a young intern at Sharon’s office once saying that her boyfriend traded his favourite tiny for a specially made dress for her, just to make her happy. Her co-workers said that it was true devotion and that she had a keeper. Nice to know how much a life was worth nowadays, Kyle bitterly remarked to himself afterward. Kyle never told Stan that story; he didn’t want to see Stan’s inevitable look of disgust, disappointment and despair at his fellow normal’s behaviour.

Kyle faintly remembered watching reports of wars in the Middle East on the news channel his Dad used to watch, but all the old time animosities of the world died down since the “Great Re-Adjustment”, the violence caused by religions and differing economic models was now replaced as the normal sized people focused their hatred exclusively onto the tinies. The changes came swiftly and it allowed a lot of people, even regular people, to take advantage. Sharon bought a house with her friend turned girlfriend Linda with their savings after the laws changed that determined that tinies were no longer considered humans by law and then Sharon quickly flipped the property, making a very tidy profit. Sharon knew she was onto something so she re-invested the money first onto more property and then as the profit margins increased she pumped the money into businesses and she rose higher and higher in the world as she made more and more money.

 

Now Kyle sat and spent a large part of his life sitting on Sharon’s massive work desk in her own private office in her own private floor in her own skyscraper. Luckily there were only the occasional interns and assistants in that room, this was Sharon’s sanctuary as she did all of her meetings down the hall. Though the view of the city looked nice from the distance, the windows were shut tight so no bug could go in or out. Whilst Kyle did have a great time with Stan during the evenings and on weekends, all Kyle did normally when he was in Sharon’s office was either watch TV, which was always DVD’s or watch downloads of old TV shows from a time where everyone was big and the idea of casually torturing tiny people in everyday life was considered an unfathomable concept. This is what Kyle did when Sharon wasn’t in the room, but when Sharon was in the room the TV was turned off as she could not focus on her work with it on, so Kyle was content to just watch Sharon work and have a chat whenever Sharon had to briefly escape from her employees.

“Stan got anything planned tonight?” Sharon asked at lunch time after giving him a part of her chicken baguette as she was looking over reports that she would have to deal with for the rest of the day. It never failed to impress Kyle just how monolith his protector looked as he was watching her from her desk. At this scale Sharon Smith looked like a Goddess. The sheer scale as she sat beside him was staggering; Sharon’s behemoth sized legs seemed to go on forever as she sat on her gorgeous soft chair. Sharon’s business dress alone would easily cover Kyle’s small frame several times over, and everything about Sharon was impressive. Her breasts were absolutely enormous, and her dress really emphasised its generous size. But what most impressed Kyle was Sharon’s face. It looked incredible at his tiny stature, like a magnified image but there were hardly any imperfections. Sharon was 40 years old but her face had the playfulness and smoothness of someone 10 years younger. Sharon was still exceptionally pretty. Her brown eyes complimented her shortly cut brown hair. But most of all was her smile. Sharon’s smile would steal any man’s soul if she just smiled at him.

“Nah, Stan hasn’t got much planned, maybe a bit of revision. He’s freaking out about his GCSE’s.” Kyle said with a small smile on his face as his thoughts transferred from the mother to the son. Stan was roughly the same size as Sharon now, but with dark raven hair and he was so handsome. Kyle smiled and avoided blushing at the thought as Stan even looked cute whenever he was stressing about his grades. Stan wore his heart on his sleeves and it showed from every look or expression he gave. Kyle’s smile continued as he bit into the baguette and god it was gorgeous for the diminutive boy, the smell and the taste overwhelmed his senses. As constraining as his life was, Kyle took any pleasure that he could take gratefully, whether that be from food or his beloved Stan.

“Stan will be fine, he’s a clever kid. He’s bossing it at the moment. He’ll walk into college. Think he’ll go to Uni after that though?” Sharon asked as she looked down at Kyle as he was sitting on his own custom made chair and nibbling at his food.

“He is concerned about that.” Kyle admitted. “He’ll probably walk into any Uni he wants, but…”

Sharon looked at Kyle with a serious face. Sharon’s massive face was all Kyle could see; it dominated his entire field of vision. Sharon’s smile had gone at that point but it was not a cruel or mean-spirited face that Kyle saw but that of a concerned mother. Kyle knew what that face meant and he knew what Sharon was going to say next.

“He’s worried about you. He doesn’t want to go halfway across the country and have you become stolen by some asshole.” Sharon said not unkindly. Sharon truly cared about Stan’s happiness, and Kyle knew Sharon was not an idiot, Stan was open about many things, including his willingness to look after his little friend Kyle through thick and thin, but Stan kept his true feelings to himself but anyone could read him like a book.

“Things will be sorted out by then. It’s a couple of years away anyway. He’ll want to see the world.” Kyle said as open-minded as he could muster. Kyle loved Stan and Stan loved Kyle, and Kyle trusted him with all of his heart. Kyle did not want to even think about the future right now. Life was going as well as it possibly could when considering his circumstances, he did not want to tempt fate now. Sharon took a very long deep breath. Kyle knew Sharon fretted about Stan and how much he cared about his little friend. Deep conflict was sketched right on her smooth face. Life had changed so much. Kyle couldn’t imagine Sharon mistreating her husband or Shelley if they had lived, but the fact is they died before the law changes and Sharon did not have to cross that bridge. Tinies to the world at large now were faceless imps who did everything their master’s told them too. Kyle did not know how far Sharon conformed to that belief, but she lived in today’s world all the same.

“No he won’t.” Sharon said with a subtle mixture of coldness and horror. Sharon’s face briefly broke, revealing something vulnerable. It wasn’t a secret that Stan never joined in with the fervour of the society around him. Kyle once overheard Linda saying to Stan that only he had in his soul clemency for the heathen. Sharon knew Stan did not truly fit in with this new world and it was etched right on her beautiful face. But before Kyle could say anything Sharon swiftly looked back at her report and suddenly the next couple of hours went by very slowly for Kyle.

 

After a couple more hours of blankly either watching Sharon work or watch TV, Sharon mercifully and very carefully put Kyle back into her handbag and very quickly on the almost empty roads they got back home. The journey was quiet aside from the music blaring from the radio, but Kyle did not mind. Sharon followed the daily routine and she put her large hand over Kyle’s chest as softly as she could as she parked on her drive and Kyle sat down gratefully on her hand. As undignified as the position was it was worth it as the door already opened by the impatient and clearly excitable Stan, who had clearly hovered around the door waiting for them to return home akin to a faithful dog watching for his master’s return.

“Good evening.” Stan said with a smile on his lips and joy in his heart.

“Good evening Stan.” Sharon said with a smile which grew bemused as Kyle was immediately taken by Stan off of his mother’s hand, Kyle was used to it but still just feeling the force of a Giant taking his entire body quickly still felt exhilarating. Kyle looked up and just felt the love emanating from Stan’s body.

“Dinner’s going to be later Stan.” Sharon turned her head down from Stan’s face to Kyle’s and Kyle was touched as Sharon gave Kyle a small smile, which Kyle gratefully reciprocated, and Sharon turned it into a larger indulgent smile for her son. The troubles in Sharon’s heart were buried deep within it, she never so much as spoken a word to Stan about her fears for him. How Stan did not know that his mother knew about them was a mystery to Kyle.

“Okay I see how excited you are Stan. Go upstairs, enjoy yourself. Linda is coming back home from her conference later tonight so dinner will be later.”

Kyle saw just how grateful Stan was and after nodding appreciatively at his Mum and flashing his own trademark goofy smile Stan walked extremely quickly up the stairs. Kyle felt every step on the winding staircase but fortunately Stan’s exuberance meant that it only lasted a few seconds anyway.

Stan quickly got into his room and as he shut the door he immediately gave Kyle a wet sloppy kiss. As much as Kyle enjoyed the affection, it was still a giant pair of lips covering nearly his whole body and it completely dominated his being.

“It’s so good seeing you Kyle.” Stan said softly as he bombarded Kyle with kisses.

“It’s only been half a day, are you that eager to see me?” Kyle just got out in-between the kisses from the colossal lips.

Stan just looked at Kyle with the same puppy dog eyes that he always gave. “Yes of course, I’m always eager to see you.” It never failed to warm Kyle’s heart the irony at just how faithful and even dependent Stan was to him.

“Could you put me down please?” Kyle asked as he desperately wanted his breath back after the powerful rapid kisses.

“Of course, here you go.” Stan softly deposited Kyle right on the large wooden desk. Kyle took a few steps and he softly walked over to the custom made scaled chair and desk which Kyle duly sat on. Kyle kicked off his doll sized shoes and he looked around and though he was tempted to lie down on the comfort of the small bed made for him which was also on the desk, Kyle decided not to, Stan was eager to be around him as Stan sat on the ginormous chair in front of him with a massive smile on his lips. The soft stare from Stan lasted quite a while. Kyle knew Stan was just content at staring at him wordlessly and it made Kyle warm knowing the effect he had on his Giant friend.

“How was your day?” Kyle asked to initiate the conversation. Stan’s smile dropped immediately. Stan was trying to think of something to say and the silence grew more and more awkward between them.

“It wasn’t great.” Stan eventually admitted to Kyle. Stan was shifting around, he got up off of his chair and he was pacing to and fro across the large bedroom. Kyle knew when Stan did not want to talk about something, but Stan was never particularly subtle to begin with so it wasn’t a great intellectual boast.

“Was that why you called your Mum asking for me before school?” Kyle asked sympathetically.

“…Yeah. I…I just saw something I didn’t want to see.” Stan looked at Kyle and Stan’s sweet face frowned even sadder as guilt crept over his face. “But shit, that’s nothing compared to the things you have to deal with all the time Kyle. Me, I just see something and it upsets me, you actually live it.”

Kyle just watched Stan. Kyle knew that he was not going to get much out of him about what he saw. Cruelty to tinies was a regular everyday occurrence now, and Kyle knew that Stan will witness it as he walks out onto the street. Kyle hated seeing Stan get upset so he put his hands up to which Stan smiled and as he reached his own hand towards his diminutive frame, Kyle hugged Stan’s fingers. Kyle saw just how blissful Stan looked and suddenly all of his insecurities were gone. Kyle just looked up at Stan’s sharp blue eyes and he too was at peace right now just staring at his loving Giant.

“Fancy talking about anything else?” Kyle asked softly interrupting the peaceful quiet.

A small smile crept into Stan’s face, as he sat back down on his chair. “Of course how was your day?”

Kyle was touched by the thought and he smiled back at his massive friend: “You know standard stuff, watching your Mum work and watching TV. Well the old TV shows of course.” Kyle stopped the sentence abruptly right there. Kyle knew what was on the new TV shows and he did not care to think about them. Stan’s smile turned into a frown that and he was clearly trying to think of something to say. Kyle smiled at just how sweet Stan looked; he just looked like an overly sensitive soppy Giant.

“But the whole time today I was thinking of you.” Kyle said up at his giant friend. Stan looked surprised but then his smile returned as he just stared at Kyle wordlessly. Stan looked at Kyle dreamily; it felt wonderful for Kyle that anyone would look at him like that. Stan put his elbows onto the desk and he put his hand over past Kyle’s face and he then began softly stroking the back of Kyle’s head. The touch felt so nice, Kyle was starting to purr in contentment but it was just how peaceful Stan looked as he was rubbing his back, the smile was so wide and his large blue eyes were focused on Kyle and Kyle alone. Stan’s head was perfectly still as it was held up by his free hand and he was just staring at the diminutive Kyle with clear love and affection.

After a few minutes Stan laid his hand by the edge of the desk wordlessly. Kyle walked up to it and as he got on Stan’s hand, Stan softly moved his hand towards Kyle’s face and Kyle leant in and both boys shared a deep loving kiss. Kyle’s lips could only reach Stan’s bottom lips but neither of them cared. Kyle’s lips touched Stan’s bottom lip with all the power that he could muster. When the kiss ended both boys just stared lovingly at each other.

“I love you Kyle.” Stan said softly.

Kyle always blushed whenever Stan said that. It meant the world to him. “I love you too Stan.” Kyle said back and the both of them were just perfectly content staring at the other one.

The next few minutes went by quickly as Stan put Kyle back on the desk and both lads were talking about anything and everything. Kyle just smiled as he looked up at Stan’s seemingly magnified features. Stan’s sharp blue eyes just looked like massive sapphires, Stan’s scruffy hair always made him laugh but it was Stan’s innocent face that made Kyle’s heart beat so hard. The face was so smooth and just seeing Stan’s dorky smile always made Kyle feel warm. The smile was always goofy, there were never any pretensions of coolness or aloofness, and it perfectly demonstrated Stan’s complete sincerity with everything he did in his life. Stan could hide and bottle his feelings inside, but he could never actually lie and he could never do anything he knew in his heart was wrong.

Kyle went up to the edge of the desk and he put his hand onto Stan’s finger and he softly stroked it and he knelt over and gave it a kiss. Stan looked truly touched by that small act of affection and at that a massive smile reached Stan’s lips.

“Say Kyle, when you said you watched some TV earlier…Was there anything funny on today?”

Kyle looked up dubiously, a big smile reaching his own lips. He knew what was coming but he lined up to the bait regardless: “Not particularly.”

“Well there is now.” Stan got his massive hand and as he softly put Kyle’s back on his hand he immediately began tickling Kyle. Stan’s massive finger got to Kyle’s feet and Kyle began laughing very hard as Stan manically moved his finger up and down his feet rapidly.

“STAN!!!” Kyle spat out laughing very hard. Kyle’s tiny and highly sensitive feet could not handle Stan’s digits rubbing it with some power as bolts of pleasure shot through his entire body. Fortunately for Kyle the tickling did not last too long, but as Kyle caught his breath back he saw that Stan’s smile had widened further still, Kyle could see that Stan had other ideas.

Stan cupped his hands securely around Kyle and he dramatically rolled onto his bed. The force felt incredible as Kyle felt the mid-air turn and then as Stan was laying securely on his bed Stan began kissing him rapidly again all over. Kyle was laughing hysterically at the touch as the colossal lips explored his body. The lips planted all over Kyle’s face, arms, legs and chest with huge eagerness. Eventually Stan stopped and Stan just looked at Kyle with the same goofy smile appreciatively. Kyle was ready to relax and it looked like Stan was as well.

“We got some time before dinner. Want to just listen to music, spoon and relax together until then?” Kyle asked softly.

“Right there man.” Stan got his CD remote with his free hand and then suddenly some soft easy listening music came on. Stan stretched his vast legs and Kyle laughed as he done the same with his minute legs. Kyle lay down on Stan’s hand and Stan softly closed them, not too tightly but enough to know he was being held securely. Kyle craned his neck and saw just how peaceful Stan looked as Stan looked back at him. All Kyle could do right now was to smile. Life had its cruelties and constant humiliations, but with Stan around how bad could it truly be?