- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Note: Mostly just story and worldbuilding in this chapter

Update/Shout out: I updated the chapter after receiving a little bit of feedback from a friend. Thanks to Paris Green for helping me try and make Gail show a bit more emotion in response to her situation and making me go back to notice a few errors in tense.

 

Gail Winters ,a young woman who wanted a quiet life, one in a city yet still having the feel of being out in the country. So, after extensive searching, she managed to find herself a city that perfectly fit the bill. It was out remote in the country, yet, still was a sizable enough city for her to enjoy. As soon as she could, she found an apartment with three other girls, and though she had no clue of what they looked like, she was thoroughly excited. It took days of combing through the internet just to find the place. It didn’t seem posted on almost any maps. After finding the apartment listing, she tried searching the place on various map sights, but most didn’t work. She considered it practically a miracle to find it’s location, and she was surprised at the secrecy of the location.


“Huh, place looks kind of, deserted” She commented as she entered the city, surrounded by mountains and forests. Gail didn’t see anyone as she drove through the streets. It had taken her long enough to get here, many detours and off road experiences had awaited her, she was honestly surprised there was an actual road in the city. After a while, she figured it was likely a result of her driving into the city at about four in the morning. Eventually, she found the place of which looked like the apartment building from the picture. After a quick address check, she confirmed that was the location. Too excited to merely wait in her car for morning, she walked inside and began heading up the stairs to the third floor.


Once on the third floor, she peered through the dark hallway for room 313. Along the way, she had noted that the height of the corridors was roughly fourteen feet tall, making her feel rather small in comparison. After a little bit of back and forth in the dimly lit hallway she managed to stumble upon the door. Though she had no intentions to disturb her future roommates, her desires to meet them and finally sleep in a real bed overcame her and she gently knocked on the door. It struck her as strange that the doors were so big, they seemed big enough for a person ten feet tall to enter through. In fact, it wasn’t just the hallways and doors, the entire city had seemed bigger than she expected when she arrived. A weird stylistic choice for certain, Gail thought to herself. What was even more surprising, occurred when the door opened. Gail was face to stomach with a large, black, scaled creature. Gail had to look up, the creature had breasts, indicating that it was likely a female of its species. “Umm, hello” Gail says, nervously sinking lower into the ground. Not only was the creature large and scaly, but her muscles made it look as though Gail could easily be ripped in half. She turned, almost ready to scream at the sight. The creature was nothing like she had ever seen before, she had to quickly leave and forget she ever saw this place.


Before she had any hope of doing so, the beast reached out and grabbed her by the back of her collar, effortlessly picking her up. Without a second to spare, Gail found herself unable to scream as a large scaly hand covered most of her face, blocking her from speaking. “What do we have here?” She replied, dragging the poor girl into the apartment before closing the door. “Let me ask, do you happen to be Gail Winters?” A smile creeped upon the creature's face. The creature got not response as Gail merely squirmed and trashed violently in her grip. The creature gave a sigh “Listen Gail, I’m not here to hurt you, just tell if you’re actually Gail” She yawned “Otherwise, I’m going to bed”


Gail wanted to believe the creature, but she was scary. It looked human, but at the same time didn’t quite feel fully human. Eventually the hand smothering her face relented and allowed Gail to look. She was silent, struck with fear. “I’m… I’m Gail.” She spoke, still squirming lightly, tears in her eyes as the creature flipped her around to see her face.


“What are you doing knocking on the door at four in the morning?” The creature answered before yawning once more. “You could have woken the others up. I’m Christa, one of your roommates” She didn’t seem baffled by the presence of someone so strange and foreign, or small for that matter, Christa acted as if it were just another day in the world. “Need a tissue to wipe off those tears?”


Gail continued to gaze at the creature who just introduced herself. “Christa?” She then gulps silently and adds “No offense, but what are you? I’ve never seen anything like you” After a few more moments, she then added “And no, I’m fine”


Christa grins in the dim light, her teeth seeming razor sharp. Almost gleaming in comparison to the darkness surrounding the two. “Why, I’m what’s classified as a dragon. I’m sure you humans have heard of those” Gail couldn’t tell if she was just crazy, but it was almost like the creature liked the fact that Gail was somewhat frightened by her presence.


The fangs brought another pang of fear to her body, Gail taking several moments to even begin her response. “Yeah, but, I…” Gail began before being silenced by the palm of the creature once more.


“Shh, you should get some rest. Come on, you can share my bed for tonight. Don’t want you to wake the others up” Christa replied, dragging the human visitor along. Gail struggled in Christa’s grip, but this only reaffirmed that she was greater in both size and strength. Gail didn’t exactly think she was either strong or weak, but being dragged around by Christa so easily made Gail feel as strong as a noodle.


Christa aided Gail into her room, the girl not having made much of a ruckus, but Christa could hear a few whimpers coming from her. Despite this, Christa laid Gail down gently upon the bed. Christa then slid into bed next to Gail, covering the two up quickly before the girl could make a move in retaliation. For her final act before bed, Christa tried using her tail to secure Gail against her body. The effects were subpar considering that Gail was lying down, but Christa didn’t care much and managed to fall asleep close to instantly. Still stunned by the recent turn of events, Gail could barely move from her spot. It didn’t help that there was a large dragon tail keeping her there, despite it’s ineffectiveness, it was still heavy. Just about five minutes ago she was walking inside the building, and now she was lying right next to a roughly nine foot dragoness. Gail knew she couldn’t move and resigned herself to trying to enjoy the company of the scaly beast. Christa didn’t seem all that bad, though Gail warned herself that the muscular dragon seemed to have a bit of an over-eagerness that Gail had appeared. She also warned herself to be on guards at all times, Christa might not seem horrible, but she still frightened Gail.


It took a little bit, but eventually the warmth of the body next to her and the comfortable blankets allowed Gail to finally fall asleep. When Gail woke up, she was staring at a face full of dragon breast. Kind of odd and a new experience for Gail, but she dare not move as eventually the breasts pulled back to reveal that Christa had been getting something by reaching over Gail. Gail had no idea if that was planned, but elected not to ask in favor of not getting snapped in half. Plus, how could she defend herself from anything the dragon had in store for her? Last night had only displayed to her that she was powerless. Christa looks down at her with what looked like a cheerful smile, at least Gail hoped it was cheerful. “Hey there Gail, good morning”


Gail rubbed her eyes lightly “What time is it?” She had calmed down, one night have let those nerves of fright go somewhat away, replaced with overly high caution to the world surrounding her. Gail would have to adjust to this new life before anything felt normal.


“Oh, about ten” Christa answered “Why don’t you come with me to the living room with me, I’ll introduce you to your other roommates”. Gail was certain she didn’t have a choice, so she simply nodded and waited for an opportunity to get up. That opportunity never came as Christa cradled the poor girl in her arms, with only a slight sound of surprise acting as resistance. “Kyra, Tayla, look who’s come to join us? Isn’t she cute!?” Christa announced as she walked into the main living room where two sets of eyes coming from equally as tall women stared at her.


Gail was blushing, half from being called cute as if she were a child, the other half due to being cradled against the same dragon breasts she woke up to gazing upon. “That’s our new roommate?” Asked a girl who looked almost like a wolf.


“I think she is, and Christa’s traumatizing the poor girl by not wearing any clothes as usual” Added a girl who looked more like a tiger, of whom seemed annoyed. It was somewhat true, in comparison to the two girls sitting at the table, Christa barely had anything on. Though Gail wouldn’t exactly describe herself as traumatized from the lack of clothing. There were other explanations as to how she might be traumatized.


“You never know how to have any fun, Tayla” Christa answered as she set Gail down gently.


“I get you like to show off your muscles, but we have a guest in the house” Tayla commented, looking a bit concerned instead of annoyed now.


“Technically, she’s a permanent resident” Christa answered with a somewhat smug expression before sticking her tongue out with Gail unable to notice the gesture.


“She won’t be if you dress like that everyday” Tayla hissed back


“Let’s ask her.” Christa answered, leaning over a bit to kind of whisper into Gail’s ear which perhaps unintentionally brought her breasts against the back of Gail’s head. “So, Gail. Would you consider moving if I didn’t put on more clothes?” On one hand, Gail honestly didn’t care. It was their house, who was she to tell the girls what they should or shouldn’t do? She was the newcomer after all. To compliment that, she also thought that Christa was kind of pretty for being a scaly monster who could drag her around anywhere and tear her in half if Gail disagreed with anything or if she felt like it, this thought alone was enough to convince Gail that disagreement would always be a poor idea until she actually adjusted to the fact that she now lived with three women who were halfway there to being double her size. On the other hand, Tayla seemed a little concerned by it, and perhaps there was reasoning behind this. “So, what is it Gail? What’s your answer” Christa asked, whispering it this time as if begging for the girl to elect to not care how much clothing Christa wore. Gail practically didn’t even notice what was going on around her as she made her decision, lost in thought while she not only took in everything but the question itself. Gail had mostly forgotten that Christa was trying to use her body in order to convince her further.


All of Gail’s thinking about the problem seemed to work out in Christa’s favor “It’s not a problem. You don’t have to switch your schedules and how you live your life around me. I can adjust” She thought to herself that the approximate time of doing so would be the rest of her life, but she was sure she could eventually adjust.


“Oh, so maybe she does swing that way” Kyra teased, instantly turning Gail’s face red once more. It was the truth, Gail did have a thing for girls, that was kind of one bonus perk to this apartment. She liked guys too, but her experiences with them were subpar at best. But to have it figured out so early? She thought she could have at least disguised it for a week, maybe two. Considered that if these women also shared the same sentiments and could do whatever they wanted with her, it didn’t exactly add a layer of happiness and safety for her to fall back to.


Tayla frowns at Kyra “You’re embarrassing the poor girl!” She remarked.


“Oh, it’s okay. Just having a little fun with the new girl. Come on, sit down with us Gail. We won’t bite” Kyra commented, patting an empty nearby chair.


Before Gail could even move, Christa added “Well, we don’t bite… most of the time” before adding in a slight laugh and beginning to make her way towards the table. Once again, the speech wasn’t exactly reassuring to her well being. Gail wondered if she could honestly make it past the first week.


Figuring that she would be easily dragged along if she did not give into their requests, Gail moved over to the table and took a seat in between Kyra and Tayla. As she sat there, she took in the room around her. Well, at least what she could make out from over the fairly large table sitting in front of her. The girls were eating breakfast that looked about twice the amount of food she ate in what seemed like a small kitchen area. There was then a small little bar that signified the change to the living room with it’s wooden floor. There were two blue couches and a television that mainly took up the room. Everything else of importance seemed to have been in the hallway she had been carried through by Christa.


“So, why don’t you tell us about yourself Gail, it’s just been the three of us here for some time” Kyra began after swallowing a bite of her meal.


“Yes, we’d all love to hear about you” Christa answered, breasts slightly squished against the table. Gail couldn’t tell if Christa was just messing with her intentionally or if she was just staring at them too much at this point. She also wondered if her other roommates would be like this as well. If they only tried seducing her all day, it would make her transition possibly more comfortable, but even that was ruined by thoughts of it just being a lure to her demise.


Before she let Christa catch on that she was even glancing at that region, Gail made a reply “Well, I came from a slightly larger city, I eventually found this place after lots of searching. Thought it looked nice, I knew I had wanted some roommates, so I was kind of excited to be here” It was an honest reply, and she hoped that would prove satisfactory as she continued trying to wrap her head around everything around her.


“I mean, do you have any hobbies? Going to the gym perhaps?” Christa answered, Tayla letting out an audible groan.


“Hobbies? Not really… I mostly just like to sit around and converse with people.” Gail replied, once more hopping conversation involving her would pause.


Tayla then adds “Christa just wants to drag you down to the gym. A horrible idea I might add”


“What!? A little working out wouldn’t kill the poor girl, and even if she didn’t want to work out, she could watch my bag or something” Christa replied “Are you worried that someone else might snatch her or something?”


“A little bit. You know we have some crazy people in this town” Tayla answered. “Some people around here like messing with smaller people like Gail and you know it”


“Calm down Tayla. I wouldn’t let anything happen to her.” Chrisa answered


“Listen, both of you. Gail will be fine. If Christa wants to take Gail to the gym, it’s up for Gail to decide” Kyra answers “Besides, if I didn’t know any better, I might think that you’re just a little jealous that Christa wants to hang out with her”


Turning, Tayla growled back “I am not!”


“Then why is it a problem for Gail to go to the gym with her?” Kyra asked


Tayla grumbled for a few moments before then adding “Gail hasn’t even said if she wants to go.”


“How about it Gail, why don’t I take you around the town and show you around a bit?” Christa commented, getting up from the table. “And of course, hit the gym”


Gail sat there frozen. On one hand this would not only give her a chance to improve her relationship with at least one of her roommates, but also, it gave her the chance to explore the town and see what other fascinating, and she also presumed scary, creatures lived in the town. Despite this, the warnings she had been given still rang in her ears. Considering what little effort it took for Christa to drag her around like nothing, the thought of being kidnapped was kind of a scary one. Also, considering the fact that despite how fascinating they were, the creatures surrounding her still made her very uncomfortable at best, she failed to imagine herself enjoying a day around on the town as opposed to sitting and trying absorb everything without crying again. Eventually, she made her choice. “Sure, Christa, let’s go walk around town for a while” She hoped this would satisfy the dragoness to leave her alone for a while after they got back.