- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A little warm-up for the main show, or is it?

Trapped within a cum soaked maxi-pad is not something I'd wish on anyone, much less being as small I was was. The room grew dark as Kaylee must have ventured off. In the distance I could hear clanging, her mom doing laundry and the occasional door opening and closing. My mind shuddered after I realized what was going on, cleaning day. Every week or two, Kaylee's mom would clean the house and catchup on laundry. Kaylee and I would usually go out on these nights or get out of her way by going to the basement to watch a movie. She'd wash the floors, empty the trashes, then eventually move into her room and Kaylee's do grab laundry and consolidate the bedroom and bathroom trashes before taking them out. 

I scurried to find an opening in the soaked wadded maxi-pad, exiting it's confined space not too long later. I slipped out, falling onto the back of another wadded used Kotex pad, quickly realizing I was stuck to it's adhesive backing that was still partially exposed. I lay there, facing up without the ability to break free. I struggled, but quickly gave up, hoping Kaylee would return back.

It wasn't long before I heard Kaylee's bedroom door squeak open. "Sweetie, are you here?" she asked into the empty room. 
I heard footsteps, here there, and then they eventually trailed off. Not too long later they came back and I heard the rustling of plastic. The gentle pounds of this giantess came closer and closer. The bathroom light came on and a Kaylee's bedroom trashcan came into view. It was quickly dumped over, wadded Kleenex, clump of hair, old condom wrappers, a couple of used condoms, an empty KY tube, and some candy wrappers fell out. The bottom of the can contained some condoms which stuck, partially hanging from it's plastic surface. A couple shakes and it wasn't long before two fell right at me, slopping over my trapped body, sticky cold feminine vaginal secretions sticking to me and ejaculate spreading out within the inside, heading for the lowest points.

I watched in fear as the white sides of the garbage bag bunched up. Rustling; the bag was clearly being tied shut. It didn't take long before gravity took hold and the bag was lifted out of the trashcan. All the contents shifted as the bag swung while her mom now began walking. I was jostled between all the waste of Kaylee. My erection grew despite my situation. It wasn't long before I was weightless and dropped.

"Oh honey, you're home early! Can you take out your trash?" I heard her mom ask.

"Sure, can do mom. I was going to get it anyways."

Again, my world swung as I was picked up. I felt her probing my mind as we walked.

"Oh, you like that, don't you. Well you're in for a treat then. If you like being stuck to a maxi-pad, screw what I said before, you're going to be part of Cyndi's little webcam show."

What webcam show I wondered. What was going on? She left my thoughts.
*poof*

I was disoriented. I had no clue what just happened but I wasn't in the trashbag anymore attached to the sticky pad covered in old spunk. I was in a clear vial, I could see the kitchen, huge outside and a smooth wall with tiny dots on the other side. As I got my bearing straight I saw a gigantic phone and hand raise past me. It wasn't until I peered out and down and put things together that I realized where I was; I was in a pendant on Kaylee's neck! I could see down her tight tunic cami. Her breasts formed perfect spheres, held firm and pushed up by one of her favorite VS pushup bras. Her cleavage was enough to swallow me whole.

"Oh my god Cyndi! I found the cutest pink thing for your webcam tonight." Kaylee said as she pulled out her laptop. 
I watched as she opened it to a site with diapers, diaperconn.com. The site was filled with adult disposable diapers for the the AB/DL community.

"There's these cute ones called DC Amor. Have you heard of them?"

"Oh my god," I heard Cyndi almost scream, "Did you get some?! One of my regulars promised me a huge tip if I could make him as special video."

"Yeah, I've got them at home! It might take me a little while to get over to you, but does 11pm sound too late?"

"Oh no, I'll just film tomorrow. Did you want to join in tonight's show?" Cyndi asked.

"I don't know, what's the theme?" 

"Giantess domination. I've got a bunch of these itty bitty figurines I was going to use. Oh, but you can't come till later, that's a shame. My show is scheduled in a half an hour."

"You don't say." Kaylee said with a seductive, suspicious tone. 

"I'll drop everything and join. Sounds sexy as hell."

"Really, are you sure? Are you seductive right now?"

"Oh girl, I'm always dressed cute. I'm just out grabbing a bite to eat. But for you, I'll drop what I'm doing and head over."

"GREAT!" Cyndi anxiously said.

Lies, it was all lies. Kaylee shoved the drawer closed and slid off her jeans. She bent over, allowing my prison to swing violently over her underwear drawer as she grabbed yoga pants from the drawer below. Quickly sliding them on and thereby trashing me around was almost nauseating. She quickly headed out of the house, grabbing the trash as she went.

Hopping in the car, she put it in reverse and quickly headed towards Cyndi's while putting her hair up into a cute poof, as I called it, at a red light. Arriving at the rather large house, she made clear her intentions.

"Hey little one," she whispered in my mind, "Hope you don't mind a trip down vag alley. You're in for the ride of your life."

Vag alley? It took a moment to realize what she meant as she walked through the open front door.

"Well that was fast," Cyndi said as she was walking up the flight of steps.

"Where is everyone?"

"Oh, mum is out with father and my little sister is with her friends I think. We need to hurry and get setup. I've already got over 25 people in the chatroom who are ready to watch, it's my biggest crowd yet!" Cyndi exclaimed excitedly.

We headed upstairs. I had met Cyndi's sister, or should I say stepsister. I shuddered thinking about how sexy she was, even more so than Kaylee. If you hadn't known her age, you could have passed her up for being 14. She breasts were A-cups, her ass just a cute and plump bubble butt. She had the cutest babyface and her hair was always tied up in a tight ponytail and she stood 4'9" tall. She was an amazing gymnast and was homeschooled due to her rigorous gymnastics schedule. She'd sneak out to some of the parties with Cyndi only to relieve the stress of being perfect all the time, this is where I had met her once.

Before I knew it we were in Cyndi's room. A single camera on a tripod stood next to her bed, laptop connected to it. Next to the camera stood a small table, full of many things. Dildos, lube, towels, rubber glue, condoms, a small container of very tiny figurines, and a number of other items lay out. 

"It's almost time for your debut," mocked Kaylee in my mind. I hadn't realized she was there. "I think there may be a little more planned for you if I sense what I think I do."

From my view, I watched as Cyndi positioned herself on the bed in her tight, crotch hugging PINK yoga pants and push-up sports bra. Her tight toned abs and cute navel sealed the deal.

"Hey Kay, do you mind handing me things as I do my show?"

"Oh definitely. If you want me to appear and maybe do some stuff, you just need to split the profits with me. I do have a small surprise for you that I've been waiting to give you for one of your giantess sessions."

"Oh? What is it?"

"It's a surprise."

"Cool."

"Does your step-sister know about these sessions?"

Cyndi replied, "No way, she's always gone and she's a goodie two shoes."

Kaylee returned to my mind, "Oh how little she knows. I think you're in for quite the trip tiny one. Two girls are better than one."

 

Chapter End Notes:

Part 2 isn't yet written but won't be a disappointment to the tags. I believe I'm adding three parts to this story. Feel free to leave feedback!