Will was an average highschooler living in an apartment. When he wakes up three inches tall, with no apparant explanation, he's forced to rely on the help of a helpfull girl named Emily who lives down the hall. He also encounters two other girls, Karen and Jessica, who have their own plans in store for him. He'll be forced to face his inhibitions as he's thrust into countless "encounters" with these three girls.
(More tags will be added later on)
, Teenager (13-19)
, Instant Size Change
, Mouth Play
, Unaware Characters:
NoneShrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)Size Roles: F/mWarnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
January 01 2017 Updated:
June 10 2017
1. Alone in a strange old world by shadowrust [Reviews - 6] (1069 words)
If you enjoy my story, please leave a review.
2. Most people don't meet girls this way by shadowrust [Reviews - 2] (1721 words)
3. Neither family nor friends can save you now by shadowrust [Reviews - 1] (1242 words)
4. Who serves pancakes in piles anyways? by shadowrust [Reviews - 3] (1302 words)
A tree fell on my internet and it took three days to be repaired.
Concequently, this chapter is about three or so days late.
5. There's no way a tiny person can pass off as an action figure. by shadowrust [Reviews - 3] (1215 words)
6. Interlude: There's no such thing as impossible but we can come close. by shadowrust [Reviews - 3] (649 words)
7. It's important to know your limits but not like this. by shadowrust [Reviews - 1] (2309 words)
8. It might not be much but it's something I want to do. by shadowrust [Reviews - 2] (1967 words)
9. When there's nothing to watch on Netflix, make your own entertainment. by shadowrust [Reviews - 3] (2891 words)
10. Interlude: Shrunken man hypothesis and why magic probably doesn't exist. by shadowrust [Reviews - 3] (858 words)
This chapter features a guest apperance of Bayes Theorum.
11. The truth will set you free, for a given definition of set free. by shadowrust [Reviews - 1] (1328 words)
Sorry about the long wait. School and video games happened. Also I ended up writing more chapters then I expected.
12. Morals? Who needs those? Sex is more important. by shadowrust [Reviews - 1] (1768 words)
13. Sometimes, if you hesitate long enough, the decision is made for you. by shadowrust [Reviews - 1] (1283 words)
14. Kids these days, always with their ears to the wall and their unnerving questions. by shadowrust [Reviews - 1] (1373 words)
I goofed up on last chapters name.
It's fixed now.
15. No matter what happens, I'm doomed to repeat the same mistakes over and over. by shadowrust [Reviews - 2] (1747 words)
The patch turned out to just be a grindfest.
Also I updated the description of this story to be less terrible. I'd update the story title if I could, but then noone would be able to find this story.
16. REVISED! All of your principles are based on things which do not apply. by shadowrust [Reviews - 7] (1255 words)
So, as a few of you pointed out in the reviews, this chapter was bad, so I re-did it to make it less bad. I hope you like this version at least a little bit better then the last one.
17. How to cook breakfast for your tiny boyfriend. by shadowrust [Reviews - 3] (1742 words)
Please check out the revision of last chapter if you havn't already. I promise it's better then last time.