- Text Size +

            “Oh - oh - oh - Scott…” Ella’s voice melted into the back of her throat as she sunk through the pillows arrayed across her mattress. She ran her palms up the length of her hips and over the rotund hills of her breasts, only one of which was still cupped by a half-discarded bra. Her fingers paused over her nipples, firm and cherried as she pinched them, rotating her grip as another wave of elation rocked her entire body from scalp to sole. “Scott!”

            Hearing was difficult for Scott as he squirmed deeper into the flowered canal between his girlfriend’s thighs. Only his lower legs still dangled outside her pulsing vulva; the rest of him was confined to the ribbed walls within. Again and again, his arms stroked as one in wide arcs along the tunnel. Invisible patterns were slaked into the curve of Ella’s pussy, constantly shifting in a circle around the tight space as Scott did his best to spread his uniquely delicate touch to every square inch. Dark as it was, the heady air of Ella’s fluids flooded his lungs, spurring him forward.

            Liberally, he lapped at what he presumed to be the base of the tunnel, even nibbling the skin, swollen by arousal and the flow of lubricant around Scott’s body. He’d swallowed several large mouthfuls already of the stuff; sour and sharp at first, it quickly became known to his system again, warming his belly with the memory of each stroke of his tongue.

            The next time his teeth clamped down, he felt the quake of her entire body around him. The tunnel momentarily squeezed around him in a sodden embrace before releasing again. Next came a vague appeal to a higher power, made out only just through the thin layer of oxygen allowed inside to the shrunken young man’s lips. Her voice was slight, but Scott could just make it out above the rumbling language of her body.

            “G- Oh, G-”

            Ella’s quivering fingers lingered above the fleshy petals of skin that had increasingly relaxed as the hour wore on, allowing Scott deeper entry inside her. She massaged her miniature boyfriend’s calves with ejaculate-drenched fingertips, painting the remaining parts of his body not yet coated in her juices.

            Playfully, he kicked back at her fingers, twisting his ankles around her thumb when the next chance came. She only obliged, collecting his legs into the fold of her fingers as dribbled fluid collected in the creases of her palm.

            Another low gasp was extracted from Ella’s chest into the otherwise silent space of her bedroom. She peered across the stippled lamp light cast between her bare breast and down to the tiny legs protruding from her pulsating mound and entangled in her fingers. While one hand continued distributing attention to each nipple, cresting beneath the cup of the bra when necessary, she culled Scott’s lower body deeper into her fist.

            Feeling the girl’s careful grasp tightening around his body, Scott allowed himself to be pulled an inch back out into the light. He gulped up a pocket of air that rushed into the tight tunnel. Knuckles trembled around his legs as she nudged him further in again. It was time he surrendered most of his muscular control back to Ella, even as his hands continued their sacred work.

            In every available moment of blind pause, his minute fingers explored the baubles and rippling interior of his beloved, savoring her shape and flavors as best he could, while she took perfect advantage of his size-related talents.

            With a firm hold on Scott’s legs, Ella smoothly pulled him in and out of her pussy, dragging him out all the way to his chest and then flattening her palm to his legs and shoving him gingerly back in all the way to his ankles. The flow of fluids had easily set the path for Scott’s limply tonguing body and Ella’s warm, trembling fingers. Her thumb found its way to the nub of flesh at the roof of her vulva and guided the grooves of her digit across it, alternating circles and swipes. All the while, Scott spread his arms wider and further then drew them back to his chest, making himself into an organically expanding dildo as Ella’s pace quickened. In the shortness of her breath and the sprinkling of sweat now caking her palm, he knew she was finally approaching release.

            Scott slid from the opening almost too easily in a spray of the young woman’s eager juices. His entire body damp and pruned with fluid, he couldn’t even open his eyes for the sticky coating webbed over his every inch. Nevertheless, he enjoyed the collection back into Ella’s hand as it caged back around him, the last embers of her moaning still trickling out of her lips.

            Even as she recovered, Ella still remained fully in control, which couldn’t help but easily perk Scott’s already blue-balled senses back up. He had another full erection even before she’d finished wiping him across the washcloth draped over the side of the bed. Detecting it against her palm, a low percussion emanated from Ella’s throat as she giggled from deep in her stomach.

            More than willing to demonstrate his continued devotion to the mood, Scott hugged Ella’s fingers tighter up against his stiffened member. She obliged, twiddling the pathetically dwarfed rod easily between her thumb and forefinger. In seconds, the young man was reduced to putty in her hands, letting himself fall against her palm as her fingers continued their gentle tweaking.

            As the final remnants of his expedition dribbled down from his neck and caked on his back, though, Scott could feel Ella’s fingers pulling away from his dick. It was just getting all the way worked up again. He almost wanted to cry out as she allowed him to flop untouched back into her palm like a dying fish, his erection sore and needy after a day of multiple missed opportunities.

            “P-Plea… please…”

            “Shhh…” she ordered quietly, rolling her head back against the pillows again as she drew her partner back up toward her chest. Intentionally dragging his cheek back along her exposed nipple, Ella giggled as he dutifully licked at her hardening skin.

            But this wasn’t the intention of the move. Scott felt his dick pass easily between Ella’s lubricated fingers, pinched lovingly into the crevice as she palmed him over her chin. He wrapped his arms around the spires of her fingers, praying what he thought was coming was coming.

            The wish was granted as Ella’s lips parted, teasingly slow at first, allowing a strand of crystal saliva to dangle across the expanse of upper and lower. However, she didn’t keep up the show for too long, after all the time she knew he’d endured trying to make sure she was taken care of first. Her tongue emerged from the darkness, circling once around the miniature prick that was fed between her fingers from above, then lapped it along the entire steaming red landscape of her muscle.

            For several passes, Ella’s tongue contorted about its tiny target. She slaked Scott’s body with both sides of her tongue, stringing continual ropes of saliva up and down her lips. Eventually he was lowered down to her mouth, which puffed and wrapped around as much of his quivering erection as they could against the expanse of her palm. She only had to suck for three pulses.

            “Babe…” he grunted. “Babe.” The word repeated several times, each one growing softer as he lost control and ejaculated into the broad cavern of his girlfriend’s glistening mouth. Her fingers clutched back around him as he went soft in her grip, transporting him back above her heart.

 

            “New Zealand?”

            “Yes.”

            Scott tried not to look too utterly crestfallen, but he had a feeling he was failing by at least ninety percent right now. He could already sense his features sagging at the mere repetition of those two words. Bracing his palms against his cheeks at least helped conceal the effect as he perched in Ella’s hands atop her mattress once they’d both been suitably refreshed for normal human interaction.

            “That’s… that’s amazing. El, I’m… I’m just shocked. I mean, that’s so cool, and I’m so… you know, proud of your-”

            “T-Thanks,” she said. From the sound of her voice, Scott might’ve assumed she’d just gone out and murdered someone in cold blood, rather than earning a prestigious academic post-grad scholarship for sixteen months across the ocean.

            “Why do you sound like that?”

            “Because you sound like that.”
            His shoulders slumped. She had him there.

            “I don’t mean to. I seriously am super fucking blown away by this. Like, all the time you put in studying and doing those internships, and now-”

            “I know, I know, it’s… it’s a great opportunity, and… a lot to take in. And I know you must be mad that I’m bringing it up now, but-”

            “Babe, how can you say that?” Scott gaped. He knew precisely how she could say that, actually, but he wouldn’t forgive himself if his guilt trip was the reason she missed out on a major episode of her future. “Look, I’m not gonna lie and say I wouldn’t miss you like goddamned crazy while you were gone… cuz I would… but you’ve gotta be able to do your own things. Away from me. Don’t you…”

            “What?”

            “Don’t you want a break?” Scott gulped. The painful second implication of such a question weighed heavily on his heartstrings, but he held firm.

            “Scott-”

            “Not from us. From me,” he insisted. He stroked her fingertips as they curled in to meet him in the center of her palm. “It’s totally different.”

            “I… I know it is, but…”

            “But what? There’s no buts here.”

            “Will you be… all right?” she managed, her throat growing thick with remorse, her eyes beginning to glaze over between the strands of hair tangled into her vision. “With…”

            In the instant Ella’s lips sealed shut again to consider her answer, Scott was already able to run through an endless catalogue of her possible next words.

            With even fewer opportunities to escape the imprisoning walls of his mother’s house as a reminder that life still went on outside?

            With the mind-numbing amorality of scheduled shrink-therapy that required him to nurse every last screaming self-doubt in his mind?

            With regular visits to his home by a cadre of giggling middle-aged wine fans whose idea of a good time was sticking twenty-two-year-old strangers under their feet?

            With an overactive self-appointed princess of a sister who was rapidly being molded into a miniature model of her mother?

            With a power-starved politician for a parent who was ready to put him into every pair of shoes in the United States if it meant she could secure a Senate seat?

            With a psycho-sexual plastic old lady-rapist who still made regular house calls to toe-fuck him in the dark?

            There literally was almost nothing that couldn’t fit.

            “…without me,” she managed to say at last, resolving to skim over the metaphorical elephants in the room. Her face dipped in lower over her palm that still contained her crouching lover, until the bridge of her nose pressed against the top of Scott’s head.

            “Absolutely,” he lied for her sake with unflinching conviction as he planted a kiss on her lower lip. “Perfectly.”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment!