- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

NOTE: Made some edits to the chapters paragraphs to accommodate for length issues, I apologies it's hard to tell how big the paragraphs are when uploading on the phone.

Thinking about continuing this story soon...

 

After three more circular motions around her moistened crotch, Jasmine removed her sticky fingers and brushed them against the inside of her right thigh to remove any evidence of her recent inner ‘pleasurable’ quarrel with Percy. Using one hand she gathered her belongings while using her other hand to gently push the chair she was sitting on backward, creating a loud but slow screech as the chair grazed across the classroom floor. Hearing a slight squelch as she lifted her pantied bottom off the chair, she began to make her way toward Mr Dorsets desk.

 

Her feet met the edge of the desk and she lowered her gaze toward her recently polished black clark shoes that concealed the white bonds socks that hugged her ankles. She figured this would give her a sad appearance while also hiding her quite flustered face.

 

“I uh…” Jasmine began but was surprisingly quickly attended to without even finishing her sentence.

 

“I understand, yes yes you may go, if you need anything do not hesitate to seek me out ms Tran” Mr Dorset replied in a old croaky but concerned tone. It appeared that everyone in the school was well aware that her brother had gone missing and obviously been forewarned to allow her to be excused if need be.

 

“Uh… i…thank you” Jasmine managed while trying to hold back any signs of bodily movement. The entire time she had been in front of Mr Dorsets desk her knees had been shaking uncontrollably. There was no doubt in her mind that she had worked Percy up quite a lot.

 

Keeping her head down and avoiding eye contact with any of her classmates she lifted her shoulder that made her bag strap jump to a higher point and began to stride out and make her way to her first stop before home.

 

---

 

A grim feeling washed over Jasmine as she made her way past the red bricked wall which was almost painted with missing ‘notices’ about her brother and now also, Percy. A few more steps and she made her way through the white tiled walls and flooring of the main quadrants girls bathroom.

 

Opening the cubicle door, Jasmine merely stepped inside and closed the door flicking the lock. Squeezing her thighs tightly around Percy she angrily thought about the posters outside and ignored the graffiti that was cast in her view, decorating the interior of the white cubicle. Gripping her skirt, Jasmine skillfully maneuvered it quickly allowing it to cascade past her knees and drop silently. Tearing away a few strands of toilet paper she placed it on the toilet seat to avoid any unnecessary unhygienic encounters. Simultaneously she then shot her thumbs into either side of her underwear and lowered them as she sat down onto the toilet, stopping when the elastic was around her knees.

 

Jasmine’s eyes widened rapidly as she stared directly toward the crotch region of her white panties. Completely soaked in her fluids was Percy struggling to even move through the thick sticky essence, he continued to try and move and was screaming something that Jasmine could not make out. She had completely blocked out any sound that was around. It was like when he jumped and was falling toward the opening of her undies, her world was in stasis and running in slow motion. Incredible, she thought, she was a complete mess a thick layer of her fluid sat in the opening of her panties with a complete and living boy inside. Trapped, suffering in the remnants of her previous pleasure. Looking toward her vagina she was in shock as her excitement was clearly defined by the glistening shine that her skin reflected from the mess she left behind.

 

“HEY! ARE YOU LISTENING! WHAT THE HELL!” Percy cried out almost sounding like he was on the verge of tears while covered in the gooey mess that coated his entire body. He had only just managed to stand up in the pool of fluids and yet still found it hard to move in the warm lubricant that coated his body.

 

Jasmine shook her head quickly bringing herself back to reality and blinking a few times. Quick, she wanted to be quick. Reaching toward her right side she withdrew some more toilet paper while ignoring percy. After folding it three times over, Percy’s shouts were blocked out by the sound of a loud waterfall with an occasional ring from the toilets outer surface. Jasmine used the folded toilet paper to then scoop up some of the fluid that pooled itself in the center of her underwear surrounding Percy while relieving herself.

 

For Percy this was like an earthquake at a magnitude he had never experienced before. The unsteady surface below rocked like a hammock in the wind, it didn’t help that the rubbing motion Jasmine’s hand had caused while cleaning the fabric had rubbed its way across his tiny body and knocked him onto his back while gliding the now sticky tissue over him. Percy spat, as tiny pieces from the toilet paper managed to break away and stick to his face while Jasmine discarded the toilet paper in between her legs.  Shouting again, Percy rose to his feet as Jasmine had finished her loud business.

 

“ANSWER ME!!!!!!!!!!!” Percy yelled this time as loud as he possibly could the response caused him to be quite startled. Up above Jasmine peered down toward him squinting her eyes slightly and death stared him, he knew from her previous actions that she had some pretty sinister intent, but this new look showed that she really meant everything she was doing.

 

“PLEASE, just… please at least tell me why i have to suffer like this” Percy said in a saddened tone trying not to shake while his captor stared right at him like a dog that had dug a hole in her award winning garden. Her lips began to move, but suddenly quivered slightly, as if she like him was going to break down.

 

“Y-you” she made out and closed her eyes clenching them tightly. Keeping her eyes closed she continued reluctantly “ y-you! Killed my brother” Jasmine said sternly but quickly. Percy could see Jasmine’s left hand which was carelessly resting upon her thigh suddenly clench tight into a fist, her nails scratching across her perfectly smooth skin.

 

Percy was petrified by this thought. I killed her brother? I’ve have no intention to kill anyone? I don’t even know her brother how could i have killed him, what did she mean i killed him?! Percy thought, his heart beating extremely fast.


“What do you mean! I-i-i don't even know your brother! How could i have killed him!” Percy yelled panicked, could this all be a mistake he thought, she has shrunken the wrong person, this was all a mistake. Jasmine simply ignored Percy while wiping herself with her free hand and allowing the paper to drop toward the toilet water.

 

Flicking Percy another quick death stare she began to rise into a full standing position and looked down toward Percy who remained standing in the centre of her still slightly moist and sticky panties.

 

From Percy’s perspective this view was horrifying. Two skyscraper like legs towered next to him, it was almost like he was standing in Sydney’s CBD next to 2 of the tallest skyrise buildings. Except these buildings were smooth and almost identical to one another, rising past her crotch, her hair rained down around her waist as she stared directly down from over 300 feet above. She was gigantic and absolutely terrifying, the new found knowledge that she thought he had killed her brother only only made it worse, she meant business.

 

Suddenly his damp hammock rocked from side to side as Jasmine’s fingers latched on the elastics on either side of her knees, Percy had be to transfixed on Jasmine’s demeaning figure that he hadn’t realised she had made her move to re clothe herself. Looking up Percy was disappointed to see her pubic forest now returned to its frizzy and life like state. Not again, percy thought to himself.

 

“W-wait! JASMINE PLEASE!” Percy shouted in a rush but was clearly ignored as Jasmine drew the panties up quickly around her waist releasing them with a loud snap. Percy found himself planted once again against the glistening lips of the girl that had kidnapped him only a day again. Her vaginal muscles tensed slightly feeling his presence as if overwhelmed with joy that he had returned. The environment began to hastily return to its heated temperature as his world was again shrouded in darkness by Jasmine’s school skirt.


Soon, he will pay and i'll continue to enjoy it Jasmine thinks to herself while flicking the bathroom doors lock.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Bit of a slow chapter sorry, i have ideas many interesting ideas. But at this point it was just to get me writing something again while i was bored. Exciting bits come after this chapter along with more depth on Jamines brother.