- Text Size +

 

Walking through the tall blue painted gates of her school with Percy intact, she proceeded to make her way toward her group of friends before assembly. Weaving her way through the numerous amounts of year 7 kids with their hiker sized backpacks racing around the main school courtyard, occasionally being told off by the teachers who insisted they stopped running on the concrete. Similarly, she weaved past her group of friends and took a seat behind them, crossing her legs to prevent any unnecessary movements, the last thing she wanted to do was make a awkward commotion in front of her friends. Percy gasped as his environment was smashed together as her thighs crossed one another.

“Jasmine!” her friend Tiffany erupted from in front of her in a very enthusiastic voice as she did for the last 2 days. Tiffany was a bright and bubbly girl who had been best friends with her since the start of high school, she was much like her, she was the same ethnicity, had hazel eyes, long black hair that was only half the length that she had, the only main notable difference was she was an inch shorter and was just simply way more enthusiastic than she was. They had been inseparable throughout their schooling life up until recently.

“Ahhh, hey Tiffany” Jasmine said attempting to pull of an enthusiastic tone. Percy’s world vibrated, confirming his suspicions as Jasmine replied, Jasmine the girl who took him was named Jasmine he thought.

Tiffany then shuffled her way out of the group she was standing with and sat on the wooden bench attached to the red brick wall that Jasmine was sitting on, then slid over really close giving Jasmine's hip a gentle bump shaking Percy violently.

“SooooOoooOooo, how are you!” Tiffany said cheerfully, leaning in close to Jasmine as if trying to snuggle with her.

“I'm fine” she answered smiling, still trying to maintain her enthusiastic tone. In all honestly she actually felt better than fine she felt pretty good, she occasionally kept readjusting herself causing her little toy to shift downward through the hairy confines toward her already excited region.

Tiffany leans back slightly raising her hands off the wooden bench and placing them on her lap, it was clear he face was full of concern now, this girl? How can she just change personalities so quickly Jasmine thought looking at her quizzically.

“Are you sure you are alright being here? With you know…” Tiffany expressed in a very sympathetic tone.

“Like yesterday, i said i'm fine, finals just ended and i need to keep up an appearance if i want to continue being in your grade next year” Jasmine replied.

Tiffany hastily comments “But Jasmine the teachers said it was ok! You can take some ti-”

“I'M FINE” Jasmine snaps quickly, scrunching her hands into fists on her lap while silencing Tiffany on the spot.

Tiffany grips her legs tightly with the tips of her fingers. “All im saying… is that your brother has been missing for 3 days, its ok to open up to someon-” tiffany continues until she is cut off again.

“AGAIN, IM FINE” Jasmine repeats tightening her fist exposing some veins and clenching her eyes shut trying to block out what Tiffany was saying.

Suddenly the entire group of friends that had not been listening previously had gone silent and were staring straight at the pair on the bench. “You and i both know that FINE is never FINE” Tiffany continues placing strong emphasis on the words fine. Jasmine looks up to see all eyes turned on her, each eye with a cold glassy look of concern as silence ensued. Jasmine jumped startled, as the bell surrounded in a rusty cage above her head rang, Jasmine hastily got to her feet causing Percy to again slip further down, taking no regard to this she straightened out her skirt and started walking toward the group of people gathering for assembly, keeping her head down, she knew that right behind her everyone was still staring straight at her.

In front of lines of people were white pieces of paper laminated, these represented the roll call group of particular students. The groups ranged from S1 through to S10 and students were told to form 2 lines per roll call group rather than making their way to their classes. Jasmine made her way over to S3 and lined up behind a boy with short messy brown hair, she couldn’t tell who it was as she was directly behind him and decided not to creepily peer around his shoulder to check, she didn’t really care, the fewer people she could make contact with the better.

While trapped in his fabric prison Percy finds himself slipping further and further down toward the crotch of Jasmine's panties. His navy blue pants began to stick to the female skinned wall behind him as an unknown moisture was naturally developing in the region below. He had been pinned underneath her thigh for the last 5 minutes and he couldn’t handle staying in the same position any longer, the one thing he hated most was when he had to travel long distances, whether plane or car and not being able to move for such a long period of time. His legs dangled slightly below completely out of the hairy region that shrouded his view above. Percy suddenly performed a quick jolt like movement so he could reposition himself then remained relaxed knowing that soon he would be out of this hairy hell when he falls lower. The only thing he didn’t look forward to was the sticky like surface that had already moistened the back of his pants and the intense heat emitting a newer and stronger scent from down below.

Jasmine suddenly yelped aloud feeling Percy’s movement causing a few eyes to peer in her direction. Jasmine blushed slightly embarrassed and crossed one leg over her other leg while standing, clenching her thighs together tightly around the boy trapped in her undergarments and looking down toward the ground to avoid any eye contact. A loud screech then echoed across the school quad causing many of the students to placing their hands over their ears. Out in front of the sea of white shirted students was the principle gripping a microphone in his hand. The students around began to mutter and whisper to one another after disruption was made.

“Silence!” the principle yelled quietening all the students instantaneously. “As many of you may know, 2 students, both from grade 12 have been reported missing” Jasmine gazed toward the principle as he spoke ignoring a few eyes that decided they would pry into her mind and attempt to understand what kind of feelings she must be going through, they had no idea she thought to herself squeezing her thighs even more tightly after realising she had relaxed them a little giving Percy a slight amount of room to move. “I implore anyone, whom of which has any kind of information regarding the whereabouts of these students to please provide the information to myself or one of the teaching staff” Students then began muttering and whispering to one another again, Jasmine could hear some saying things like “do you know anything?”,“i hear that one of them…” and “did you hear, the school captains gone missing” “who?” “Percy!” “no...really?!”.

“Quiet!” the principle yelled again, quieting the students quicker than he had done so before. “ i also urge, that all students remain very vigilant, keep an eye out for any strange activity, if you are walking home walk in pairs or as a group and if you are walking home walk straight home without any detours. Be careful when encountering strangers. I implore some if not all of you to keep your phones handy when out and about OUTSIDE school hours. This afternoon, each of you will receive a piece of paper that is to be delivered to your trusted guardians with the information i have just addressed. First period will start immediately today after this assembly” the principal commented causing the entire bunch of assembled students to groan in protest. “ year 11s and 12s will be permitted to finish school after 4th period if you are not participating in a sports team as per usual on thursdays. That is all, enjoy your day and good luck with your studies” the principal then handed the mic to an old frail office lady with curly hair and exited the stage while everyone remained silent and stationary.

“Off you go! To class!” each of the roll call teachers began to yell out causing the students to shuffle off toward their now early starting first period. Jasmine uncrossed her legs to begin walking. Gasping as she slowly separated her once tightly squeezed thighs, she could feel the intense heat emanating in her crotch region including a slight damp feeling that surrounded her little panty prisoner.

I guess keeping my thighs so close together for so long wasn’t such a good idea, Jasmine thought to herself brushing her hand across the front of her skirt making sure it isn’t damp as well. Sighing with relief that it was she began to walk to her history class.

Chapter End Notes:

Recently i added images to chapters i've previously posted, the artwork was composed by "stubbornstain" a regular reviewer on giantess world and a composer of various artworks on deviant art, i'd like to thank stubbornstain for taking the effort in consulting with me and making the lovely piece of fanart! If you're enjoying the story please take the effort and time to visit and follow stubbornstains page to see more upcoming or already posted artworks! thank you again! http://stubbornstain.deviantart.com/

Chapter : kidnapping

&

Chapter : why me pt 2

have an image each