- Text Size +

 

The world shook in a very unstructured manner as the ruler vibrated with every step that shook the ground beneath the desk, Percy tensed up further needing to focus more while holding onto his now dynamic environment. The girl had returned with the same green and blue tartan school skirt she wore the day before, which she placed on her gray bedspread, then turned and continued to shake Percy’s ruler as she started walking toward the desk again with a light blue face flannel. Ignoring her struggling captor she opened the draw of her desk and placed the light blue flannel inside, reaching in she pulled out a container that made a rattling sound and placed it ontop of the graffitied pencil case. The contents remained unknown as the blue flannel kept Percy from seeing.

With a thud, she closed the draw quickly and opened the draw below it, pulling out a clear plastic packet filled with erasers. Percy looked on confused as she opened the packet containing over 30 erasers. Who needs that many erasers? He thought to himself as she reached her hand into the draw again withdrawing a small square yellow sticky note, placing it onto the desk. Percy looked on while noticing his arms begin to strain from exhaustion, failing to mutter any words of assistance due to the fear executing his speech.

Grabbing the pencil close by and kicking her draw shut with another thud, she leaned over as if positioning herself to write, allowing her shirt to parachute over Percy. Unable to look up in fear he will fall, he continues to observe her actions.

“Percy, right?” she questioned arching her neck to look down toward him. Seeing him nod slightly. She began to write on the sticky note she had taken out from the draw instantly after. Then began to stand up straight again, lifting the packet of erasers and pouring them onto the table.

“Your name is a representation of you” the girl said suggestively. “Without your name, nobody would know who you are, regardless if you’re really there or not” she continued while lifting the sticky note and holding it into Percy’s line of sight. “You wouldn’t be acknowledged or noticed for any accomplishments associated with you, this is how you spell your name right?” she questioned while pushing her scattered erasers together with her other hand and observed him nodding again.

Lifting one of the erasers she begins tapping it onto the table. “Again, this is you? Percy?” she queries further while receiving another nod of approval that percy is his name, looking over to see as a few drops of sweat trickle of his head and down toward the floor. She then takes the sticky note and places it onto the table.

“Observe” she says and proceeds to bring the eraser to the sticky note and thoroughly erase the name on the paper, raising it back up, shaking off any useless pieces of the white eraser and then placing it back in percy’s view. His name was gone, he gulped as he got the message.

“Percy no longer exists” she says in a very cheerful voice all of a sudden. Scrunching the used sticky note, she tosses it across the desk and then proceeds to stack each individual eraser on top of each other at the edge of the desk, making a tower approximately 10 erasers high, each eraser slightly taller than he was. Once she is done, using one hand to grab the ruler and other to grab Percy lifting him up and placing the ruler at the back end of her desk.

Percy sighed a relief as his arms began to ache. Suddenly, he felt himself racing forward as she quickly moved her hand from her body toward the desk, placing him on top of the tower of erasers. After releasing him, Percy began to find the stability of this tower to be very unstable, he gulped and placed his feet apart to increase stability as the tower rocked slowly coming to a standstill. Looking over the edgehe could see the ground more than a 100 feet below, behind him was the light blue flannel covered container.

“W-what are you doing?! You still haven't told me why you’ve done this!” Percy cried out still trying not to move much in order to maintain balance.

The girl just grinned while standing in front of him while raising her left arm to her lips taping them and leaning in close.

“I have something for you to do, we are going to play a game” the girl says cheerfully then lowers her left hand down past the base of her red shirt, using her thumb, she stuffs it into the front her white panties stretching them out toward the desk.

“I want you… to jump into my panties. willingly” she says with a glint of anticipation sparkling in her hazel eyes.

A wave of fledging emotions mixed together and washed over Percy. Fear, surprise and indignation created an invisible hand that raced from the girl’s mouth and slapped him in the face. She did not just say that, she can’t be serious! But she did kidnap you made you this small but she can’t be serious! She can she probably is maybe she’s kidding haha, Percy argues with himself.

Looking down Percy can see his captors panties stretched out creating an opening, upon looking percy can see a clear line were her skin becomes even paler due to the lack of sun exposure, further below was a thick black forest of pubic hair that prevented any further view into its depths.

“W-what d-did you just s-say?” Percy says hoping he heard wrong while looking up at the girl who remains in the very same position staring intently at him.

“Jump, in here” she answers furrowing her eyebrows and looking at Percy as if he was an idiot for not understanding, using her right hand she began to point toward the opening she has created.

“N-NO! Why would i jump in ther-” Percy tried to make out.

“OR” his captor interrupted, you jump into the container behind you” Using her right hand, the girl whisks it around Percy’s tower being careful not to knock it down and removes the blue flannel of the container. Percy couldn't believe his eyes, down below behind him was a clear plastic rectangular container filled with thumb tacks. Reaching inside the girl takes one out and brings it up toward percy showing him just how sharp it is. “And join all these spiky little things!” she says with a giggle, tossing it back into the container making all the other thumb tacks rattle as they clink together. Percy looks at the girl as if she were crazy.

“Now pick” she stays with her hand down below still maintaining the same position.

“I just won't jump at all then, i'll stay right here” he says crossing his arms triumphantly knowing full well he has nothing else to bargain with.

“Fine, there will be a little addition to this game” she says grinning in a rougher tone “ either you jump in here” she suggests while pointing toward her outstretched panties. “Or in 5 seconds i'm going to blow and i'm very sure you can tell what direction you’re gonna fall in if i blow” Percy gulps looking behind him, knowing exactly his destination if he doesn't abide to her rules. “5” she says interrupting his train of thought. Looking down again he peers into her panties and shivers as he still cannot see anything past her pubic mound. “2” she sings, WHAT he thinks he had blanked out in thought and not even realised she had already said 4 and 3. Gulping, he repositions his feet into a running stance as the girl above him says one and begins to inhale some air in preparation to blow. He decided he didn’t want to get impaled today, he had already seen the movie “300” in history class and did not want to experience 300 thumb tacks embedded within him. Without anymore thought, he jumped toward the girl and plummeted down toward the place she wanted him, the air whistling by, his screams following him into what will be his newest prison.

Watching as he fell, the girl observed as he jumped with such force that the stack of erasers were sent tumbling down in slow motion crashing against the desk. With a mix of arousal and enjoyment the girl watches on as Percy plummets down in slow motion. His screams arousing her further, she couldn't wait for him to finally land within her most sacred place. Then it happened, landing. A tingle ran through her body as she felt the tiny boy crash through her black bush, disappearing and becoming ensnared in its confines. Completely unable to escape, hers. With a loud snap, she released the panties trapping the boy within them. Walking over to her full body mirror she shivered once more knowing she has someone, a complete human inside her panties, struggling, being overpowered by her most intimate parts. Lifting her shirt revealing her navel, looking past her innie, she grins as she sees her prize, a slight bulge in the crotch of her white walled panties began to stir. Lower her unoccupied hand, she extends a finger gently tracing a circle around her hostage, quivering with pleasure she moves her hand reaching toward her bed grabbing her white iPhone and rather than unlocking it, swipes to the camera.

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

The continuation of the full sized section i created yesterday, again i broke it into 2 because it was quite a large chapter, but this was how it was intended to be as a whole. Leave a review with your opinions thanks :D!

The image below was created by "stubbornstain" i take no responsibility over the below art. It takes a considerable amount of skill and talent to render in such detail as this was done regardless of how easy it might actually seem to some, i implore anyone and everyone who take any form of interest in this content to visit the creaters deviantart page to see more of his content! http://stubbornstain.deviantart.com/the jump