- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Alex swallowed it. 2  Ray an redneck who liked to get loaded and drive, parked his truck illegally in Alex's garage, shocking Alex waking him up..

What will become of our hero Ray?

Ray woke up with a hangover, and looked outside on the other side of the windshield of his old Ford pick-up truck unable to recognize the world anymore. He then opened up his glove box and took out the bottle of whiskey, and took a swig. “A bit of hair from the dog that bit you!” he said to himself.
There was a second huge dirty unrecognizable glass wall in front of him. Ray opened up the door and got out of the truck to see where he was this time. Ray a 25 year old redneck, red haired, brown beard, fat with a beer belly, who lost his girlfriend about a week ago, then Ray liked to go out and drink. Ray had a habit of driving home again drunk knowing that it was wrong, and sometimes waking up on the side of the road, somewhere anywhere, but this time he swore to himself to drive back home! He thought that he'd wake up into his own garage...
Ray could see that he was in some kind of a huge empty aquarium. Observing the walls on the other side he could tell, that even though it was dimly lighted, that he was in a huge backyard-shed, in which there were garden tools hanging on. Ray pounded his fists on the thick glass wall in front of him frustrated, but the glass wall was just too thick. Ray looked around the aquarium seeing other cars and truck there which were just as miniaturized as he and his truck were.
Ray took out a cigarette and lit it up, scratched his chin underneath his beard, and tried to remember just how he got there where he was. He then got his winter coat out of the passenger seat and put it on because it was cold.
Ray realized in that moment that he had been shrunken, judging by the length of the glass wall and the other cars and all Ray had imagined to be about two inches tall, but the rest was a Total blackout!

Alex a retired engineer at the fine young age of 65, (thick gray mustache hiding his upper lip allowing his thick underlip to be seen, 5 foot 9, 186 pound, with a beer belly) who had developed a shrink ray, which resembled a ink-pen. Alex had used it many times time already around the house in private to make his life easier. He had even once shrank a thief, who broke into his garden house shed, and had disposed of him in a appetizing arbitrary manner, after which he started using his shrink ray to dispose of falsely parked cars collecting a few of them, in the city at night.
Alex even had a pet 3 inch tall grizzly bear which he kept in his bedroom in a hamster cage. Any normal person would think that it was a hamster if they didn't take a closer look at it.
Alex had stolen the bear from the zoo about two years ago. That was the first time that he'd ever stolen anything in his whole life, not like he had to steal with his pension, but the little creature made him happy, and he enjoyed watching him eat the rest of a chicken leg, which he laid in his caged after eating it in the kitchen the night before. Which reminded him about his new visitor, who was unknowingly waiting on him in his garden house from the night before.

The night before, some kind of a drunk had parked his old ford truck in his garage after forcefully breaking open the door with jack rod, forcing Alex to wake up, in a state of shock. After the door had closed Alex went to see what had happened armed with his shrink ray, only to find out that the drunk had already passed out sitting there behind the steering wheel.
Alex then shrunk the whole truck, holding it in his hands, like a toy with the driver in it, and went and hid it in his backyard-shed in an old emptied out fish aquarium, where he kept the cars that were parked illegally in the city. “I'll deal with you later stranger...I am too god damned tired now! And who's going to pay for my garage door? Don't worry you'll pay for it all...I see to it...” Alex mumbled to himself staring down at the miniaturized truck with the passed out tiny man sitting in it, as if he were to be talking now to the man. The tiny man was probably only as tall as his pinky finger Alex imagined. Alex was frustrated, tired and was cursing as he went back to bed, knowing that knee jerk reaction could only do more harm than good.

Ray decided to go along and checked out the other cars there in the tank he was trapped in. There were some old junks, a Humvee, a Porsche, and divers others, all together there was 23 of them with his truck 24. Some of them were shrunk down even smaller, some of them were lightly damaged lightly crushed. Ray heard the sound of dog barking in a old civic and looked inside seeing a little dog on the inside, he then broke the window with an old jack rod he found on the back in the back of his truck and remembered about the beef jerky and the bottle of water he had there and fed the little mutt, and gave him a bowl of water. At least he was able to make new friend, but was still unable to weigh the amount of complacency he found himself in. Upon taking a long drink from the water bottle, Ray remembered how good water actually tasted, having not drunken any but alcohol in days, knowing that he had been living in a drunken state now for about a week.


Alex after fixing his garage door, and cleaning up his garage, decided to take a shower and eat some lunch, before going into the garden house.

It was about 6 p.m. Ray looked at his watch noticing as the light got turned on in the once darkened shed, Ray sat there in his truck with the motor on and the small dog in his jacket listening to the radio. Ray then turned the radio off, and waited to see what would happen.

Alex went in into the garden shed, and turned on the light, let the blinds down on the window, and locked the door. He then cleared his working desk, and took the truck out of the aquarium, looking through the windshield with a magnifying glass seeing the tiny man trying to hide himself laying there on the seat. Alex then pulled out some pliers and pulled the door off from the truck.
“Look little fellow, you either get out of the truck or I'll pull you out with these pliers and you might just get killed and squashed to death when I do it!” Alex said feeling the amusement of easily being able to pull the door to an old pick-up truck off with a pair of pliers.

Ray did as he was told and the little dog jumped out too.
“Oh I am so very sorry! Please excuse me...No not you the dog!” Alex said seeing the little dog, as he opened up a empty match book. “ Put the dog in here Boy!” Alex said and Ray did as he was told looking up at the giant man who was his captor, seeing the blue eyes the thick gray mustache, the three chins. Watching how his thick fingers closed up the match book with the dog in it, seeing the dirt under the fingernails.
Alex took out his pocket knife and opened it up laid it down in from of the small man.
“Take off all over your clothes, or I'll use this knife here and remove them from you body. You should also know that I could accidentally cut a piece of your body open, and you'll simply bleed to death.” Alex said smiling watching as the small man immediately got undressed. Alex then took his clothes and laid them on the floor and made them back to a normal size and fished out Ray's wallet. “So your name is Raymond Smith. 25 years old and you ain't even got a fucking dime to your name!” Alex said looking down at him tossing his full sized drivers license at him seeing Ray jump out of the way. Alex then shrunk the pile of clothes down again and again until they weren't even noticeable, nothing other than dust. Ray watched it all, wrapping his arms around his chest because it was cold. If this giant old man wasn't to kill him now then he'd certainly die from freezing to death. Just then he saw as the giant the shrink ray ink-pen beamed on his pick-up truck and how it also shrank even more, the giant then used the pliers and crushed it up on the spot laughing, seeing Ray start to cry, seeing the wet spot which smelled like gasoline and oil.
The giant then took out a clean-ex and gave it to Ray. Ray then used it to wrap himself up like a toga as he was cold. The giant then stared down at Ray saying nothing laying his hands one each on each side of Ray. “What am I to do with you Raymond? You break into my garage and pass out drunk on the wheel. You wake me up in the middle of the night almost giving me a heart attack, forcing me to repair the god damned garage door on the next day... What a fine young man you are, really a finely fuck up little idiot!” Alex murmured down at the little squirt turning over his hands. “Here climb onto my hand! Now come come do not make wait too long or I'll shrink you down and swallow you. Believe me it won't be the first time you runt!” Alex commanded. Ray saw that he had no other choice an did has he was told and sat there in the warm palm of the old man's hand feeling how soft and warm it was. Just then the hand closed up and Ray was covered on all sides of his body from the leathery fat fingers and hand of the giant man's fist. Ray could feel how he had gotten lifted up and how the giant was moving, hearing the door close on the shed, being swung around. It was hard for Ray to breathe, but he was alright. At least he did not kill me, not yet at least...Ray thought to himself.

Alex went back into his house with the little man in the palm of his hand wrapped up in a clean-ex.
He then went into the kitchen and let down the blinds, and again locked the door, and dumped the little man onto the kitchen table, and placed a big glass on top of him not allowing him to move around. Alex then took the match book out of his pocket and got down on his knees and carefully let the little dog out and used his shrink ray made it back to it normal size. It was a small puddle scotch dog mutt. Alex then got it a bowl of water, and took some hamburger meat out of the fridge and gave it something to eat. “There there eat something! I am so sorry I did not know that you where also there. You are really adorable! I like you I might even keep you!” Alex said to the dog watching him eat and lap up the water, after which the dog started licking Alex's face. “At least you are thankful for the smallest things in life!” Alex muttered as he stood back up, and went back to the table. Alex lifted the glass up and pulled the clean-ex off of the little man, and grew the man up to 5 inches.
“Now I can hear what you say if your loud enough here is your chance to excuse yourself you filthy little drunk! Speak!” Alex said in a rather harsh tone pointing his finger at the little man.
“Look sir I do not know who you are, but I am so sorry, okay? I promise never to come back and I swear never to drink again and..” Ray said as Alex flicked him in his stomach making him fall back on his ass, making him loose the air in his chest. The old man laughed out loud bringing his huge face closer. “That is for the garage door you runt! Oh believe me you are going to be sorry if I ever get finished with you.” Alex said snatching him up putting on his glasses inspecting the little man's body closer, rubbing his finger on his back up and down his body all over, watching how his tiny penis got erect. “So, you fat little fucker, you're obviously enjoying my treatment aren't you? Come on now jerk yourself off in my hand! I want to see it spit. And if you don't come, I'll have to put you in my blender and turn it on!” Alex commanded watching the 5 inch man in his hand lay there jerking him self off, watching how he came. Alex felt how the small body stiffened up, and go limp again. Alex then placed him on the table again and pulled his jogging pants down.
“You are a cute little fat boy. Now that wasn't so bad after all. Now was it? I imagine and I'll have to spank you now for your rather bad behavior.” Alex said again snatching the little man up again spanking his limp cock on his back side loving every minute of it listening to him yell and scream, feeling the doll-sized body wiggling around in his hand with his thumb resting there on his back, feeling the shrunken man's fat belly squashed there on the back side of his fingers, knowing that he could still squash the life out of him if he wanted to. Reveling in thought of power he had over the little man, having more than enough reason to do so, not being tolerant to trespassers.
The little dog went under the table and went to sleep.

After Alex's dick got hard enough he got another idea, and put the doll-sized man back on the table top, pointed the shrink ray at him again, and made the little man two feet tall, and wrestled him down on the table, forcing his ass in the air, hearing him yell.
“Now that is more like it...I ain't fuck nothing in years, and I just love hearing you squeal like a pig. So just relax now I'll take it slow at first.” Alex said.
“No sir! Nooooo! Please don't fuck me, I am too small sir, please..” Ray pleaded repetitively.
This made Alex even more horny and the butter was still there from morning's breakfast Alex smeared it on his ass watching his pinky finger go in and out, holding in the smaller man's ass-crack feeling it loosen up, and then he slowly proceeded to place his cock in the two foot tall Raymond feeling how fine it felt, wondering when the last time it was that he fuck someone. Alex was lost in arousement and finally after about 15 minutes he finally fucking came. Ray laid there used and cum dripping out of his ass, watching as the old man wiped his cock of on a napkin, and pulling his jogging pant back up, in a bored fashion.
“Now don't look at me like that! You did not even bleed! You pussy! My little pussy man! You should be thankful that I found some kind of use for you! I could break you in two if I wanted to and hide your cadaver in my freezer! I can do what I want with you now! Anyways sex is healthy for the both of us! Now stay put!” Alex said giggling as he shrank him back down to two inches tall placing the drinking glass back down over him.

Ray watched as the giant man picked up the dog, and proceeded petting it letting it lick him in his older giant face, how the older man was smiling at the dog. The older man then lifted the glass up and brought the dog's face closer to Ray. Ray saw how huge the dog's muzzle was and could smell the smell of the dog's nose, and the the wet tongue from the dog's muzzle, hearing how the dog whined a little.
“You know him don't you! Now isn't that sweet! That's right lick him clean, be careful....
Ah...Don't whine my friend I intend on taking care of him for a while Christmas time is in two weeks, and I am alone again this year. Anyways I can use a good young little fuck buddy!
But you! But you are really a like win the lottery! I like you already! I used to have a dog like you!” The old giant said to the dog placing him back down on the kitchen floor.
Ray listened to this and was dumbfounded! Ray felt like a object the first time in his life. In a new disposition where a dog was worth more than he was. Looking up at the old giant man, seeing how loving and gentle he was to the dog, remembering how he flicked him in his stomach, making him bigger and smaller and fucking him and shrinking him again. Ray sat there with his head in his hands, and cried, his body now covered in cum, dog saliva, and the clean-ex the giant man gave him was now some where underneath the kitchen table which was 15 stories tall now to him. It was cold again, and his ass was sore. Ray was helpless, and humiliated beyond belief.

Alex then took out out an old metal bread box that he did not use any more and carefully put the two inch man in it, filled up mustard lid with water, picked up the clean-ex from the floor and tossed in there too, and in the corner he put some crumbled up peanuts crumbs next to the lid filled up with water. “Now you stay in there, don't you make me find you when I come back or I'll shrink you even more, and feed you to the dog! And don't forget to eat something and drink some of the water! You are going to need some strength when I get back.”
Alex said blowing a kiss at him, before closing the bread box up wanting to take his new dog for a walk, finding an older dog collar out of the closet in the kitchen.

Ray watched as the door to the bread box slid down, and the light with it slid away, he then wrapped himself in the clean-ex, and cried there alone with only his doubts left wondering what would become of this.

Alex swallowed it 3.

Alex came back home with his new pet dog, and felt happier than ever. T he dog was tired after all that it had gone through being shrunken and locked in a car, for a few days and then being grown back again and all, what a poor little creature! Alex thought to himself as the little dog simply went to the corner of the kitchen where Alex had already laid an old towel and went right to sleep. Alex then prepared two bowls one with water and the other bowl with a mix out of old chicken meat and hamburger meat being care not to have any bone in it, for the dog later on, and took a spoonful for his pet bear which he kept upstairs in his bedroom. Alex enjoyed having pets, enjoyed having to take care of creatures which were at least thankful for what he did. Alex thought about his old job, after being laid-off for being too old, and got angry. After 40 years of loyalty an only a pension,not even a phone call, or a Christmas card, no thankfulness at all! Now left there alone, with his shrink ray his calculations, and experiments which he developed at home. Remembering how the police once searched his home, thinking it he had a marijuana farm, because of the amount of electricity he had needed as he started it all...

Alex thought about his last partner who died 30 years ago on aids, because he constantly went out and got fucked without using a condom, proudly wearing his bear-back t-shirt as he went about throughout the scene, on the highway rest stops, and where every else gay man find their sex.
Alex was never interested in fast sex, and was a top, and negative. “ I guess I got lucky in this life. Humans are unreliable, lazy, and egoistic. That is what makes 'em mediocre. Or maybe I'm just a mirror of my own mediocrity, but one thing is for sure I am not a mirror of my own irony!”
Alex muttered letting out a tear drop, wondering how easy it was of this little four legged animal to make him so sentimental.

Alex then remembered about the little man in his bread box, which was sitting in front of him on the kitchen table, he then got up and rolled the blinds back down in the kitchen and locked the door. He then slid the bread box back open seeing the little man huddled up in the corner covered in the clean-ex trying to hide. This made Alex proud, and he felt powerful again, as he reached in and grabbed a hold of the little victim. Pulling the clean-ex off the doll-sized man enjoying the hand held size, sat there drinking a beer looking down at him for a couple of minutes not saying a word.
“Did you drink and eat like I told you boy!?” Alex finally ask after a couple of minutes.
The little man yelled yes sir, holding his tiny arms if front of his face, as a reflex which came out of fear.
“Very good...very good indeed! Now just relax and sit up in my palm. I see you are starting to listen to me. You will be rewarded when you listen and do what is right, and if you don't I'll eventually get rid of you. Don't get me wrong young man, I do adore your tiny fat little body, but you are a pitiful small stupid little mediocre idiot. And I can and will do whatever I intend to do with you. I mean really... what kind of intelligent man drives drunk, breaks into a foreign garage, and parks and passes out on the wheel of his pick-up truck? An idiot?”
Alex ask cynically, seeing how the little man was sitting there in the palm of his hand with his back resting against his fingers, his tiny feet dangling over the edge. Alex smiled finding him the perfect size, picking up a spoon which was laying there in the table giving him drink of beer, watching it dribble down his mini-chest, feeling how his cock started to twitch from the sight of it all.

Ray had a mouthful of beer, and started feel better as he swallowed, even though the cold rest ran down his body. The older mans hand felt like a heated leather sofa, his voice was soft, and Ray was tired and afraid, seeing his the older mans face was coming closer feeling how a soft warm kiss landed on his tiny face, feeling how the the older man's gray mustache rubbed in his face and his hot tongue, how the giant man was licking the beer from his tiny body. Then all at once the older giant man closed up his fist again and Ray couldn't move anymore, but his feet dangle from the bottom. A couple seconds later the older giant dropped Ray in the kitchen sink, cleaned his hands and Ray off with dish soap, after which drying Ray and himself off with a dish towels. Ray felt strange being treated like a pet,or better yet like a sex toy. But he had no other choice. Ray did not want to fuck up.

Alex took the little man upstairs to the bed room put him on his night stand which was next to the bed, and gave him a handkerchief to wrap himself up in. He then fed his pet grizzly bear the spoonful of chicken/hamburger meat, and watched it come out of it's hiding place and start to devour the mass of meat left for it there. Ray on the other hand, was exhausted and went right to sleep.
Alex laid down in bed, and stared at him a few minutes before dozing off right after he turned the lamp off which also was on the night stand behind the digital clock.