- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the long wait, I've been feeling sick lately and everytime I'd go to write I'd fall asleep.  But excuses isn't what you are here for and so I present for your reading pleasure, more of Sirus and Eri's new lives together!

 

Currently stuck in Eri's pantyhose and challenged to climb up to her shoulder for a reward, Sirus wiggled madly and was able to turn himself to face away from her smooth leg.  Reaching above his head with both hands, Sirus managed to grab and pull a section of pantyhose causing the tear he fell through to widen and some slack to give.  His small victory was short lived though for as he performed the action he felt his perspective alter and everything grow far, far bigger.

"Hey!  That's cheating."  Sirus protested jokingly.  They hadn't set any term of play or anything but he knew she wouldn't make the game impossible for him.

"Just making it fair."  Eri defended, giggling.  "I have a lot to put away and wash, you could easily have climbed the 50 or so feet of relative distance in that time.  Now it should be close to 250 feet but don't worry, I promise not to shrink you anymore."

"I'd hope not, still, I'm sure you have more surprises for me."  He guessed, keeping hold of the mesh-like material as he slowly dragged his body up Eri's creamy, soft inner thigh.

"That all depends on how you plan to climb."  She thought in reply, trying to focus on the task at hand but getting distracted by the tickle slowly approaching her loins.

"Should stay in the pantyhose for as long as possible."  Sirus thought, climbing past the rupture in the leggings.  Aside from the pressure of the elastic material pushing him into the warm flesh behind him and gravity trying to pull him down, the brown haired man found it easier to climb than expected.

Eri's legs weren't just clean shaven, something Sirus was grateful for right now, there wasn't a single hair to be found poking up through her skin at all.  Due to the many close encounters he'd had with her, Sirus once asked Eri how she was able to keep her legs so smooth.  She replied saying that she shrinks the hairs so they fall out, yet another brilliant application of her power.

Eri was fidgeting every now and then as he moved, increasing in intensity and frequency as he pulled himself onto the 'landing' of the crotch of the pantyhose.  His arms slightly sore from the exertion, Sirus laid there for a moment to catch his breath with only a thin piece of cloth behind him separating him from Eri's womanhood.  He took a moment to take in the unique viewpoint, staring down her long, supple leg to the floor below.

"Yup, no doubt that you were raised in America."  He laughed.

Eri paused putting away groceries and put her hands on her hips, looking down to where Sirus was.  "Firstly, it's a little awkward hearing a voice coming from my... you know..."  She said as she blushed.  "Secondly, what's that suppose to mean?"  She asked with a tone of mock insult.

"Take your shoes off in your own home, you barbarian."  He replied with a chuckle.  "Seriously, haven't you heard of the expression 'kick off your shoes and stay a while'?"

"Oh funny little man."  Eri said reaching down under her skirt.  "Speaking of 'staying a while', how long do you plan to rest there?"  She asked, poking at the man in her pants playfully.  "If you like it so much maybe I'll keep you there from now on."

Eri poked Sirus a couple of times.  Each time her massive digit plowed into him, Sirus was press up towards the tender fold hidden behind a curtain of silk, but only just and never deeper.  Sirus could feel the heat rising and seeping through the material, obviously her body would react to physical stimuli, but he knew she was only playing with him and not pleasuring herself.

"But you're right, I should go and take my shoes off."  She said with a mischievous tone, withdrawing her hand.

"Finally, a second of rest."  Sirus thought, getting ready to continue his journey.  Before he could decide which side of Eri to climb up her legs came together, squeezing him up into her groin.

Sashaying over to the door, Eri paused after the first step feeling her little helper getting forced up into her.  "Thank God I'm wearing panties."  She thought, for some reason the words of advice Eris gave her the morning she shrunk Sirus playing through her mind, 'Tinies make for great sex toys.  Shove him in and you'll understand'.  "It's not like I haven't been tempted from time to time."  She pondered, slowly crossing one foot with the other as she continued, exaggerating each step.  Each time she felt Sirus' little body press into her delicate petals.  "But I don't want to reduce him to less than human... to being my plaything."  She concluded, reaching the door.  Sure, technically she was toying with him right now, but he was the one that climbed to her crotch and just laid there.

For Sirus, the pressure each step Eri took affected him two-fold.  Sure the pressure pinned him in place, only to releasing back onto her leggings to repeat the process, but the knowledge of his location and the natural pheromones of the giantess licked at his more carnal needs.  "Yeah, I need to get out of here before this gets awkward."  He thought, feeling his manhood swelling.  Before he could make a move, however, Eri crouched down to untie her shoes which caused him to slide down towards her butt.

Eri giggled again when she felt Sirus slip into her crack a bit, a bit of blush touching her face as she momentarily remembered his first run-in with her bare bottom.  "You're not up to any mischief down there I hope."  She said, feeling Sirus struggle to turn around.

"Merely a victim of circumstance."  Sirus replied as he looked to climb between Eri's massive cheeks once the time was right.  "Thankfully they're full panties today and not a thong... I don't think I could reasonably explain digging into her ass for a rope to climb with."  He thought as Eri stood back up after removing her shoes and headed back to the kitchen.

"Just you wait, I got a surprise for you little man."  Eri thought, as she resumed putting everything away.

When he was sure Eri was back in the kitchen, Sirus began grabbing handfuls of the silk undergarment and pulling himself up between the globes of flesh that were Eri's buttocks.  "This crevice is easily many times deeper than I am tall right now."  He thought.  After a few minutes of climbing he was about to crest the halfway point, marked by the change in fabric from silk to lace with a floral design.

"Seems like you're making some progress."  Eri commented, looking back at the tickling sensation on the edge of her crack.  Reaching back she placed a hand on either of her glutes.  "Ready for your next obstacle?"  She queried, quickly pulling her cheeks apart and then squishing them together again.  Through her panties she could feel that she had succeeded in catching Sirus' entire body in her tush and giggled.

Caught between two large, warm, soft masses of butt fat and muscle, Sirus was squirming like hell to escape.  "Cheating again I see."  He thought, slowly making progress in a direction he hoped wasn't deeper.  He eventually managed to get to fresh air, crawling his way onto the gentle slope of Eri's rump like some zombie rising from the grave.  "You're not making this any easier."  He said as he continued on.

Feeling that Sirus had escaped her butt Eri released her buns and continued to work like nothing happened.  "I have no idea what you're talking about."  She replied, whistling innocently.

By the time Sirus was able to wriggle up and out of the tight waistband of the pantyhose Eri had moved on to washing the dishes.  "Great, she went shirtless today... sweater up to bra it is then."  He concluded, grabbing onto the the itch free wool sweater and used the pattern as foot and handholds to climb.

"Oh right, Eris talked to me today."  The blonde commented as she went about her business.

Sirus groaned at the mention of the interdimensional 'shit-disturber' as he called her.  When Eri explained where she got her power, Eris decided to contact Sirus as well and he was none too impressed by how she forced Eri to use her power on a person when she really didn't want to.  "What's she up to this time?"  He asked not bothering to mask his annoyance.

"Well, she tried to convince me to shrink more people like usual."  Eri said, this being one of the many reasons Sirus didn't like Eris.  "But she also said I should tell Sarah about my power, give her some shrunken people and have her come up with ways to 'play' with them."

"Great, was it merely a suggestion?  Or does she expect you to do it?"  He asked, stopping to pinch the bridge of his nose.

"She only said it would be amusing to see, keep things interesting for her to watch."  Eri replied.  "I don't want to.  I don't want to shrink anybody else ever again, but before she mentioned it she was explaining to me just how powerful she is..."

"She'd be more blunt if it were a threat, so ultimately it's your choice whether you tell anyone about your power."  Sirus said, trying to advise her the best he could.  "Sarah isn't a bad girl... a bit promiscuous but not bad."

"But I don't want to tell anyone else about this power."  Eri said.

"Then you don't have to."  Sirus concluded.

"But I don't think I can keep Eris entertained forever, and let's just say the price isn't paid on a personal scale if she gets bored..."  Eri stated, shuttering that the thought of their entire dimension disappearing into the anus of her alter self.

"Honestly it feels like trouble one way or the other, but Sarah seems to be more manageable than an interdimensional entity of chaos."  Sirus said, trying his best to give an unbiased opinion.

"So you think I should tell her?"  Eri asked.

"No, personally I say don't give Eris the satisfaction but I can't actually stop you if you want to.  Heck, you could just show her me if she had any doubts, I'm pretty sure that would convince her and it's not like I could do anything about it."  He admitted.

"True, but your opinion matters to me Sirus."  Eri stated.  "I trust your judgement.  That's why I ask you for advice.  If you think it's a bad idea I won't tell her."

"Then I guess I should get back to climbing, wouldn't want to pass up on my reward."  Sirus said, happy to end the conversation.

He slowly made his way up her back as they talked.  Thankfully the sweater was slightly form fitting so there was little sway, especially when Eri finished doing the dishes and flitted about the apartment putting stuff away.

"Looks like I'm just about done."  Eri announced.  "You'd better hurry or else I'm the one getting the prize."

"Shit, better hurry."  Sirus thought, reaching over to grab onto her bra band.  When he looked over for one of the support straps he realized she was wearing a strapless bra, which made sense now that he thought about it since considering the sweater she was wearing.  "Well fuck.  Guess I'll try for her hair... no that only goes down to her shoulders.  It's not like falling would kill me at this size, so it's a bit risky but no guts, no glory."  He thought, as he pulled himself to stand on the band to reach the for the collar of the sweater.  Jumping to lessen the distance even a little, Sirus heard a 'click' sound from his feet and when he looked down he saw that he had accidentally unfastened Eri's bra.

"Sirus..."  Eri said with a hint of irritation, leaning forward instinctively to catch her brazier before it fell out of her sweater.  "I'm going to trust that wasn't intentional."

When she bent forward, the vertical slope that was Eri's back became a wide open plain for the tiny Sirus.  "Sorry, my bad."  He apologized.  "Though I'll take it!"  He thought running as fast as he could, hoping to clear enough distance to leap for Eri's hair before she stood back up.  "Looks like I win!"

Eri could feel the tiny foot steps on her back as she pulled her bra out from the bottom of her sweater.  "Oh no."  She thought, she wanted to win just as much as Sirus did.  When she tried to stand straight however, her bra slipped from her grasp.

Feeling Eri begin to stand again, Sirus pooled all his strength into his legs and leaped for some of her hair that draped over her shoulder.  "YES!"  The brown haired man thought, but just then Eri stopped and bent over more, which caused Sirus to over shoot her entirely.  "NOOOOOOOOOOO!"

As Eri retrieved her drop piece of lingerie she spied a half inch tall man soar past her face, reaching for her hair.  "Sirus!"  She exclaimed, cupping her hands as she lunged forward, catching him in one of the cups of her bra.  "Sirus, are you okay?  What were you thinking?  You could have hurt yourself!"  She asked and scolded, her expression a mix of worry and relief.

Taking the time to right himself in her still warm D-cup bra, Sirus smiled weakly up to her.  "Sorry, I wasn't expecting you to bend back down."  He explained.  "Looks like I lose though."

"I'm not entirely done yet."  Eri said, motioning towards a couple more bags of stuff to deal with.

"Yeah, but I'm exhausted."  Sirus countered, flopping down onto the warm silken fabric.  "Shame really, I wanted my wish."

"You really wanted to know that badly?"  The blonde asked, setting Sirus and her bra onto a small table she had bought and sitting down.

Sirus shook his head and chuckled a bit.  "I figure you'll tell me eventually, whether I pester you or not.  By the way,  why were you crying?"  He asked with a goofy smirk.

Eri offered him a small smile in return and shook her head in disbelief.  "Then what did you want?"  She asked, thinking for a moment before widening her eyes at some sort of realization.  "I guess I did promise 'one request', were you hoping to get me to restore you?"  There was a profound sadness in her eyes when she asked, but Sirus could tell by her tone she wouldn't have been able to allow that.

Sirus shook his head.  "Actually, it never crossed my mind."  He admitted.  "My old life was pretty good all things considered, but I never really felt committed to live it, ya know?  I had a steady job, but I worked nights which didn't leave much time for family or a social life.  I'm actually finding more fulfillment living with you Eri."

"Huh?"  Eri was dumbfound by Sirus' confession.  "More fulfilling?  Living on the streets was more fulfilling than how you were living?"  She couldn't help but feel happy, this whole time she was worried Sirus secretly despised her for ruining his life, but he actually like living with her more?  "I stole you from your friends, your family, your mother!  Oh god, Melony!"  Tears began to flood down her face as Eri remembered the middle-age mother who was desperately looking for her lost son and instantly felt bitter self-loathing for having the audacity of feeling joy for keeping Sirus.  "How can you say that?"  She cried.  "You have a family that is worried about you, that love you.  How can you say that this life I've forced on you is more fulfilling?  Is this Stockholm syndrome setting in?  Melony is still looking for you, going from person to person asking if they've seen you."

"Mom is?!"  Sirus asked, sitting up at the mention of his mother.  "That's why you were crying, isn't it?  You saw her?  Did she approach you? What did she say?"

"Don't worry, I don't have her."  Eri began to explain.  "I wasn't going to be able to hide it forever..."

"Are you stupid?!"  Sirus asked sternly, climbing out of her bra.  Eri prepared herself for Sirus to unleash a scathing tirade for making contact with one of his family members.  He had already made it perfectly clear that he'd never forgive her if she did to them what she did to him, it was the main reason he was so compliant with her.  "Of course you don't have her."  He added with a much more subdued tone and smiled warmly up to her.  "She didn't have anything to go on, so her meeting you was happenstance and nothing more.  How are you holding up?"

"What?"  Again Sirus had overturned the apparent flow of the conversation and Eri wasn't sure what she should be feeling at the moment.  "He's not mad?  He's trying to comfort me?"

"Well, knowing you, you probably broke out into tears when you realized she was looking for me.  Right?"  He deduced pacing on the table.  Eri could only nod in reply.  "Yeah, so you likely threw her off the trail somehow, I don't know what you said but there's no way she would expect or believe to you could shrink me.  She then offered you some kind words, thanked you for whatever information you thought to tell her and she was on her way.  Is that basically how it went?"

"It's almost like you were there."  Eri whispered, amazed at how close to the truth he was.

"Well I've had to live with her for over 26 years and even though she's a woman, I'm confident I can guess how her mind would work in that kind of situation."  Sirus said smiling, sitting down on the table.  "And you're pretty easy to read too, a kind soul that wears her heart on her sleeve."

"This guy..."  Eri thought, calming down quickly thanks to his composed demeanor.  "He's too good for this world."  "She had a picture of you and I slipped up and said your name."  She began, explaining how her conversation with Melony went.  She left out that the woman seemed to be running herself ragged looking for her son though.  "I was so relieve when she left, I didn't want to shrink her and have you hate me Sirus."

"Thank you for comforting her Eri."  Sirus said after she finished.  "This is probably the first time since you shrunk me that I've seriously wanted  you so fix me, but I won't make this harder on you than it already is."  He thought.  "You'll likely see her again, so just be careful and please don't say anything that might tip her off."

"You're not going to tell me to stay away from her?"  Eri asked confused.

"Ha, there's no getting away from her now."  Sirus joked.  "She's probably taken a shine to you, heck I bet if I were just actually missing and turned up tomorrow she try to set us up together.  The crazy old woman keeps telling me she wants grandkids.  I tell her she has three already from my brother and sister but she's always saying 'I want to see the kids you'll make, they'll be so adorable'."  He said, mimicking Melony's voice poorly.

This caused Eri to blush a deep shade of red.  "I-i-i-isn't she getting a little ahead of herself there?  Introducing you to someone with the intention of having k-k-k-kids?"

"Can't have kids if you're not in a relationship."  Sirus said.  "Besides, it's been over five years since I was last with anyone, so she's afraid I'm wasting my life away."

"Five years!"  Eri said.  "You're kidding, were you just not looking for anyone?"  She asked.

"That's probably part of the reason, but even then I've never broken up with anyone before."  He admitted.  "It's always that same, I get dumped for one reason or another and get told 'Oh you're a great guy and any girl would be lucky to be with you, but...' or some other such line."  He explained, pouting a bit while looking away.

Smiling to herself, Eri took in his cute behavior before leaning down and kissing him on the head, restoring Sirus back up to six inches tall.  "Well this one isn't going to let such a good catch get away."  She teased.  "So you going to tell me what you were going to ask for then?"

"It's embarrassing now, so no."  Sirus said, turning away from her.

"Embarrassing?  You just climbed my body and you want to talk about embarrassing?"  She asked.

"This and that are two different things and I believe you had something you wanted to do with me if you won."  He said trying to change the subject.

"Oh, that's right!"  Eri said, her eyes lighting up with joy.  "I almost forgot."

Chapter End Notes:

Another day... week, another chapter done.  Again, got sick from two different source over the last week but I'm starting to feel better.  So hopefully I can get these out faster.  Please leave a review if there is anything you wish to tell me and I'll hopefully be back soon.

 

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a member of my Patreon.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next, to entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me!
https://www.patreon.com/NRawk
Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282