- Text Size +

<!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:1; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:0 0 0 0 0 0;} @font-face {font-family:Cambria; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-536870145 1073743103 0 0 415 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Cambria",serif; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Cambria; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; font-size:12.0pt; mso-ansi-font-size:12.0pt; mso-bidi-font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Cambria",serif; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Cambria; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} @page WordSection1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.WordSection1 {page:WordSection1;} -->

It has been three months since the end of the Progenitor War at it was called. The world was healing slowly. A lone machine and was streaking through the sky while its pilot was busy having a normal conversation... 

 

"Yeah I know" Chad said. "Then if you know then come home. I miss you. Being alone in this house pregnant isn't very fun" Nara said. "Bet it's not. You getting proper rest right?" Chad asked. "As much as I can with sore ankles and tender nipples. I woke up this morning with a wet shirt. My milk came in last night" Nara said. "Only a month left huh?" Chad asked. "Exactly! I want you home in case I go into labor early!" Nara shouted over the call. “I will. I promise. They have me scheduled for two more appearances. One at a hospital and another at a conference in Geneva. Lot of broken lives out there" Chad said. "I saw the news. So many suicides" Nara said softly. "I can only imagine waking up and remembering killing so many people. I promise when I'm done I'm flying straight home. Just hang in there for another week. Okay?" Chad asked. "...okay but you owe me lots of foot rubs" Nara said. "Deal. Talk to you later tonight" Chad said ending the call.

 

"Being a war hero is rough" Chad said. "Try getting your arms ripped off then cry" Ai said. "Touché. Ai? What's our location? Please tell me it's near Munich" Chad said weary of flying. "Still a way off but not too much. 317.2 miles to go" she replied pulling up a map. Chad saw he was just north of Venice. Chad sighed. "Chad. I'm picking up a signal. Weak and not in the database" she said. "Where at?" Chad asked. "12.6 miles bearing 76 degrees off our present heading" she said. "Better check it out. Altering course" Chad said. The STRIKE X banked right and followed the new heading. Within minutes Chad could see something was amiss. "God. What happened here?" Chad asked. On the ground was at least a dozen rotting Ingress corpses, wreckage, and craters. Chad landed. "They've been dead a little over three months judging by decomp. I'm detecting wreckage of destroyed ACE's" Ai said. Chad walked his machine over to the wreckage and began sifting through them to find markings that would tell him what outfit they came from. He got a shock when he saw an Omega insignia on one.

 

Chad looked again at another collection of debris and found another marker. "Ai? Could this be some kind of Omega base?" Chad said pointing to a blown-out hangar door cut into the face of a mountain. "Only one way to know" Ai said. Chad ventured into the base. He scanned for infrared and microwaves. Nothing. "Abandoned. You think those bodies out there were some of Baris' forces?" he asked. "Most likely. None appeared to be wearing a Union military uniform so they were paper to have been civilians. Their march to join him must've brought them past here by chance. Guess Omega didn't want to take the chance of being found out" Ai said. "All this over bad luck? Jesus" Chad said burnt charred skeletons of humans lying near the door. "We should use this chance to see if we can get any intel on them. They chose to show themselves at the battle for a reason, especially to me. Can you find out where their main computer is located?" Chad asked. Seconds passed before Ai answered. "Lower level. Sub-basement. It seems to be on emergency power" she replied. Chad walked as far as he could before forced to get out of the STRIKE X.

 

"Fuck me that stinks! Ai. Keep a tight lock on my wristcomm. I might need you" Chad said flinching from the smell of death. Chad walked down the emergency stairs. Emergency lights were on. There were no bodies below. If there were survivors, they evacuated in a hurry. He found the door he was looking for and forced it open with a fallen pipe. Chad touched the panels. It hummed to life and glowed. "You were right. It was on standby but it looks like it was wiped. No luck" he said. "Let me look. You're correct but it wasn't a complete wipe. Files remain although corrupted. Give me a moment to try to restore them" she said interfacing wirelessly to the computer.

 

"Done. I did successfully retrieve some files. Care to see?" she asked. "Sure. I'm curious to see what they have" Chad said. Chad touched a file icon and it opened. Chad began reading it.

 

October 4, 2036

 

Omega black site 016

Subject: Xidong incident

Operative: Chase Yin

 

The following account is classified level 2 top secret. Any personnel found accessing this file without proper clearance will be given mental readjustment.

 

"Agent Chase Yin. Age 23. Graduated Magna cum Laude from Harvard at 19. Holds degrees Eastern Studies and Physics. Showed exceptional adaptive critical thinking skills and is very adept at martial arts. Joined the CIA after college and was recruited by Omega a year later. Do you know why we asked you to come here Agent Yin?" a woman dressed in black asked. "No...no ma'am" he replied. "We have a mission that requires your particular skills" she said. The woman activated a screen. "As you well know the world is on the brink now that we know for sure petrolatum reserves are almost depleted.  War with the superpowers could ignite at any moment for the last vestiges of deposits now that the Middle East is dry. We believe that China has created a new first strike weapon. Since Russia is busy trying to hold onto Ukraine and the Caspian Sea, we believe they have the U.S. in mind as a target" she said.

 

"Nuclear, chemical, or biological?" Chase asked. "None of the above as far as we can tell. Something completely new. See this?" she asked pointing to a small village caught on satellite. "Some poor village?" he said. "Xidong village. 206 miles north of Hong Kong. Population 146...more or less. Our figures are probably outdated. A passive satellite scan caught this. Watch" she said. Chase watched the video recording. It seemed perfectly normal until a bright flash blinded the screen. Crackles of what looked like lightning arced all around the ball of light until it faded seconds later. When it was gone, so was the village except one structure. The agent fast forwarded the video and trucks appeared at the site. People roamed around and then left in the same trucks. "We followed the trucks to this facility 16 miles away" she said. "They vaporized a village?! Chase asked. "That's what we thought. Some kind of "clean nuke". Cold fusion maybe. However, there was no high heat or gamma emissions. We did pick up traces of unknown particles."

 

"Your mission is to infiltrate that facility, find out what this weapon is and steal the specs on it. Omega has been protecting American interests since the Cuban Missile Crisis. The world may be coming apart but that won't mean we will be caught off guard if shit hits the fan. Can I count on you for this?" she asked. "Yes ma'am. When do I leave?" he asked. "Immediately, our contacts in Hong Kong will help you get to your target and help exfiltration. Good luck" she said.

 

22 hours later, Chase was riding in a small boat to his target. His handler was of Chinese dissent like he was but much older. Chase couldn't believe the government of China would destroy a village to test a weapon but the handler told him that there were over 600,000 villages in China and one going missing wouldn't be noticed and if it was nobody would say shit. Chase carried the bare minimum. A pistol of Chinese design, a subcutaneous radio transmitter embedded in his earlobe, disguised watch that had GPS, a limited use printer, and a radiation sniffer, a small knife, and lightweight body armor sown into Chinese civilian clothing. He once thought about coming to this country. His great grandparents came from here as communism spread across the land. "This is your stop. Head due north from here and you'll get to the site in about two hours" he handler said over a closed comm.  Chase nodded as he stepped off the dock with a group of locals.

 

Chase walked with them as to blend in until he discreetly broke away and headed north. A little over two hours later, he was at the site. It was 3 a.m. local time and the full moon game him barely enough light to see. "Ground looks weird. Fresh turned soil like someone or something dragged it up. He saw a stone structure in the middle of the site. As he walked toward it, something crunched loudly under his shoe. Thinking it was some kind of large bug he looked down wondering what it could've been. He lifted his shoe to find a small wooden cart a few inches long crushed to splinters. "A child's toy" he muttered walking forward. He didn't get far though when he saw something utterly freakish. "Hell?" he wondered looking at small wooden houses in perfect detail around the stone structure. "A model village?" he asked himself. Chase bent down for a better look.

 

Inside the tiny houses were furniture that looked to be turned over. Most of the houses had holes in the ceilings. A strange high pitched sound caught his ears. It was weak but it didn't sound like an insect. Chase went over to where it was coming from. A frog about 5 inches long was perched up on a one story (relative sized) building and poking it head in. "Frogs are big here" he thought. The frog croaked and the high-pitched sound appeared again. Chase looked into the hole. "Oh my god" he muttered. At first, he thought the moonlight was playing tricks with his eyes but as he rubbed them and looked again he saw a man no bigger than his pinkie holding a tiny chair. The tiny man looked up and cried and screamed. His focus on Chase made it so he didn't see the lightning fast tongue of the frog dart out. The man was stuck to it like glue and was slurped into the frog's mouth. The frog hopped away into the forest to digest its prey leaving a shocked Chase.

 

"This...this isn't a model. It's real. A shrunken village. Where are the others? They couldn't have all been eaten" Chase asked. The sound of an engine alerted him of visitors. Chase hid. "They could've waited until morning?" a man asked hopping out the truck. "You heard the director. They wanted a particle decay reading" another said. "Man look at this shit. An entire village miniaturized. You see the villagers and how fucking small they got?" his friend asked. "Yeah I did in the lab. They really plan on using this on the West?" the other one asked. "Hell if I know. From what I heard it's the most convenient weapon they can use. No radioactivity, intact infrastructure, and no sanitation issues with rotting bodies" his buddy replied. "Intact infrastructure?" his friend asked picking up a cart in his hand. "Don't ask me why it works on some shit and not others. That's Dr. Lin's specialty" he said. Chase watched them collect their readings and leave.

 

"A shrinking bomb. Insane" he thought. Chase carefully followed the dirt road back to the facility. He sat on a hill looking for a way in. He had to think of something soon for daylight would be here within an hour. After 20 minutes of watching he caught a break. A young man in a lab coat stepped outside through a door to smoke. Chase struck to the decaying shadows and made it to the wall. Guards nearby were either tired from the overnight shift or lax to see him. He crept up slowly behind the man as he took puff after puff. Chase grabbed him from behind in a chokehold. The man gasped for air until Chase jerked his arm hard to the left and downward snapping his neck. Looking around, nobody had seen him. Chase took his badge off and looked at the name. "Yinsing Ho. Sorry Mr. Ho." he said tapping his watch. He once thought it stupid to put a tiny printer into a watch that could only print pictures an inch long but he saw its use now.

 

Chase printed his own picture and slapped it over Mr. Ho's. He dragged the body to a nearby dumpster and took off his lab clothes. Chase heard nearby footsteps and quickly put the body inside covering it with trash. He had just put the lab clothes on over his own as a guard came up to him. "What are you doing without escort?!" the guard asked. Chase quickly thought up a lie. "I see what's going on" the guard said looking towards his badge. Chase got himself ready. The guard reached into his lab coat pocket and pulled out a cigarette. "Smoke in only designated areas. Light please" the guard asked. Chase reached into the lab coat pockets and found a lighter and lit the cig for him. Chase watched the guard walk away. "Jesus" he said exhaling. Chad scanned his badge to get into the facility.

 

Chase thanked God the signs were in simplified mandarin. He didn't see guards nearby but he knew there had to be some. He walked around looking for a directory or something to point the way to a research lab or maybe where this Dr. Lin was.  Someone passed by he acted like he belonged there. He couldn't keep loitering around though. Someone might get suspicious and even start looking for the real Mr. Ho. "You look lost" a woman said behind him. Chase turned around startled. "Easy. Didn't mean to scare you" the woman said. She was a few years older than he was. Maybe 25 or 26. Short at about 5'3 with long hair. She wore lab clothes similar to his and had slippers on her feet. Chase had to remind himself he was on a mission for she was fairly beautiful. "Yeah...I kinda am" he said. "Well Mr...Ho. We all just arrived here so don't feel embarrassed. I don't remember you coming in with our group. I'd remember a young man like you" she said. Chase stammered. "Maybe you came in with the group from a few hours ago?" she asked. "Yeah! Yeah that's why you haven't seen me" he said. "Smooth Chase. Real smooth" he thought.

 

"Have you seen a Dr. Lin? I wanted to meet her. I'm curious as to how all this works and I heard she's the smartest of them all" he said. The girl chuckled and showed her ID. "Oh" he said. "It's rather complicated. It deals with quantum physics and how they interact with the macroscopic world" she said. "What like bosons and such? How would particles with exotic mass affect macroscopic structures?" he asked. Lin was surprised. "That's...that's a very good question. You do know your stuff. Come with me to the lab and we can talk further" she said. Chase thanked his physics professor for being such a good teacher. The scientific side of him was curious as to how this worked.

 

The two entered her lab and his ears was assaulted with the sounds of crying and shouting. All around him were cages full of tiny villagers. "Wow" he said. "Yes. It is amazing to see tiny humans isn’t it?" she said tapping a cage grinning. "How is this possible?!" Chad asked. "That is complicated. We're still in the testing phase. People have dreamed of shrinking technology for years but the physics behind it made it either impossible or impractical due to the subject keeping their mass. I found a solution. The Higgs Boson and muon. As you know atoms are almost all space. You hit an atom with a Higgs boson and it causes the electrons to shrink their orbits thus shrinking the target!" she said enthusiastically. "But the mass. Like a person would still weigh lots of p...kilograms" Chase said catching himself. "That's where the muons come in. They displace gravitons thus eliminating the mass! There's still some bugs to work out though. It affects organic things mostly. Think it has to deal with carbon atoms" she said.

 

"That explains the untouched stone structure" Chase thought. "Where did you get the exotic particles? This place is too small for a collider" Chase asked. "At a facility deeper into the Hunan province. Would you like to help me with some research? You need to have a strong stomach" she asked. Chase figured she would be a good source of Intel so he agreed. "Good. I have to run experiments on these little village peasants. See exactly how shrinking them affected their biology" she said. Chase watched her pick up a cage and set it on the table. "Grab two of them, a male and female of average age for me while I set up some equipment" she said. Chase popped open the cage roof. He couldn't make out everything they were screaming for their voices were squeaky and the dialect rather thick. He found two and pushed the others away with his hand. He held them in his fist and shuddered. "I'm holding shrunken people" he thought. "Come come" Lin said.

 

"Set them here and make sure they can't run" she said. Chase dropped them on a metal plate. "Guess I should start with the female. Good choices by the way, not too old or young" she said. With a coldness, Lin snatched the 2-inch woman and pinned her down with her index finger. She picked up a syringe. "Hold still you shit" Lin said as the shrieking woman kicked at her finger Chase could only imagine how terrified the naked woman was as a sharp extension of metal as long as broom got closer to her. She let out a weird chirp as she was stabbed with it. Lin pulled back the plunger and began sucking the blood out of her body. The tiny thing ensanguined within a second and her body grew pale. "Not much is it?" Lin said sucking her dry. There wasn't even an ounce of blood collected. Lin squirted the blood onto a slide and examined it. Chase turned his attention to the man who was on his knees crying and sobbing. He wondered what she was to him. Wife, sister, cousin? Small villages were like that with everybody related to everyone else.

 

"Incredible. Even with shrunken blood cells the hemoglobin still absorbs oxygen as if nothing happened. The man please" she said. Chase didn't have time to give her to him as she snatched him away impatiently. "Need his blood too?" he asked. "No. I need a sperm sample" she said. Lin held him down as well and took a q tip and gently rubbed his crotch and scrotum. The man sobbed and cried out but he was erect. Lin chuckled as she rubbed his tiny penis with her finger. Faster and faster she rubbed him until she quickly stopped and grabbed the q tip. She rubbed him with it until a very tiny spurt of semen soaked the cotton tip. "Amusing" she said smiling at the defeated man. She hummed to herself as she studied his sperm cells. Same with the blood cells. I actually believe they could have children at this size. This will be most beneficial to the Republic" she said.

 

"How so?" Chase asked trying to figure out why it was necessary to kill and humiliate them in such a way. Weren't they citizens of China themselves? "Imagine cities like New York and Washington D.C. Their citizens shrunken. Ehat should we do with them? Kill them as they are helpless? No, we do not commit genocide. Our weapon will not kill them slowly and nor will it sterilize them. We will be seen as merciful using the boson bomb instead of thermonuclear ones. When the day comes and the generations that follow we will be their masters and they will be our...pets? Hmm...maybe create a colony for them in the Midwest. Yes. acceptable. "You seem easy with this" Chase said.  "Look at them Ho. Peasants. Filthy and backwards. They didn't even have electrify yet they enjoy the safety and stability of the Republic without a single contribution. Parasites. Where are you from anyway? Your dialect is strange" she said. Chase had to think quick. "Shanghai. Probably sound uppity don't I?" he asked. Lin looked at him for a second and smiled.  "A little but I'm not complaining. Not many men around here smart as you. Girlfriend? Wife?" she asked.

 

Chase shook his head. Lin smiled again. "I see. You know. There aren't many tests left to do on them and we don't need every last one of them. Care to pass the time?" she asked. "Sure...why not?" Chase said. Chase wondered what she meant by that but if it helped let her guard down them he might be able to find the files he needed and more. Lin took off her lab coat and tossed it onto a nearby chair. She opened a storage cabinet and pulled out a bottle of wine. She used two beakers as glasses and poured the drinks. "A little premature but I don't see why I can't celebrate twice" she said handing him a beaker of wine. Lin kicked off her heels and propped her bare feet on the table. Chase noticed how smooth and creamy her legs and feet were. Her skirt dropped slightly to the right exposing her white panties slightly. "Like what you see?" she said smiling. "I wasn't trying to stare" he said. "Relax. I'm doing it on purpose. I like you. Smart. Inquisitive. Follows orders. Not like these imbeciles here. Men have noticed me for some time now. An object of lust. A female to fuck."

 

"You however went straight to science. You made eye contact with me instead of staring at my legs or breasts. Grab another man from the cage and observe" she said. Chase grabbed another and held him. She motioned for him to place the tiny man at her feet. The man was terrified but stared at her massive soles. His eyes followed her legs. "Look! An erection!" Lin yelled. The man tried covering himself hearing that. "Don't fucking bother!" she said annoyed sipping more wine. Chase drank some was well but not as much. "Human sexuality is grounded on one big thing. Bigger is better. Bigger tits. Bigger ass. Longer legs. Even nicely shaped feet" she said flexing her toes. "Faced with these...instincts men will naturally want to fuck. "Lick!" she shouted at the tiny man. The man dutifully licked her feet. "No resistance" she said. "Now that's kind of rigged. He's terrified of you" Chase said. Lin looked at him. "Another man then" she said. Chase got another and she took him from his hand. Chase watched as she stroked his body gently and old him he would not be harmed.

 

She planted kisses on his body and stared at him. She placed him on her tummy as she pulled her tank top off. Her bra she hiked up exposing her breasts. "It's okay" she said to him. She smiled at him as he climbed up to her right breasts and touched her nipple. Lin sighed and smiled. The man watched her as she cooed and shivered each time he squeezed it. Chase watched astounded as the man even smiled in amusement. Lin picked him up and sucked his cock. Within a minute, he was drumming into the giantess' mouth. With no warning, she opened her mouth and let him fall in. She sucked on him until she gathered enough saliva and swallowed. "Ooh...another experiment complete. They move about inside. Guess there's enough oxygen for them to breathe after all. Oh...he stopped. Guess there isn't much after all. As you saw, given incentive and encouragement, men will fuck regardless of environmental dangers" she said.

 

Chase couldn't believe she ate him. Lin looked down at the man worshipping her fete and sneered. She brought her sole down on his body and held it there. "Tickles" she said feeling him trying to push off the massive sole suffocating him with its weight and leathery foot smell. "Maybe this isn't for you" she said looking at him. Chase couldn’t blow this and had to stay on her good side...for now. He reached in and yanked out a young woman. Chase looked dead at her as she shoved her into his mouth. He cringed as he tasted her flesh. Salty and sweet like pork. Not truly unpleasant. Chase swallowed her with a loud gulp.  "I see. So, you agree?" she said. "Women aren't blameless in such things either. That man under your foot. Healthy? Fit? Attentive? They say women like men that can provide and be good listeners. But at the same time submissive and forceful. A paradox women are" Chase said walking behind her. "Prove it" she said. Chase grabbed her gently by the chin and looked into her almond eyes seriously. "Crush him. Stop playing and crush him under your foot like the bug he is" Chase said to her.

 

Lin applied pressure to the man's fragile body and she looked until Chase made her look at him. She gasped as she felt his bones breaking on by one until there was a wet pop. Lin was breathing hard. "That was a man under your foot and you squished him. A man with a family, a life, probably kids. Those kids won't ever see him again" Chase said. He grabbed another person. A teenage girl this time. "Look at her. 14 maybe. A life ahead of her. The cusp of womanhood. You said they could have kids still. No, she won't. Open your mouth" Chase said. Lin opened it and Chase lowered the struggling and screaming girl down into it. Chase shut her mouth with his hand. "Her parents. Are they looking? You have the power to take it all away. Swallow her and let her proteins and nutrients add to your body. Will she become fat for this breast or that one? The vitamin e in her body will it become a hair follicle or part of your pinky toenail? Swallow her" he said. Lin gulped her down.

 

"Do you hate me?" Chase asked. Lin shook her head. Chase kissed her deeply and she returned it. "We haven't even known each other for two hours" Lin said. "Does it matter? Look at them looking at us. Like Fu Xi and Nüwa*. Imagine the look on their faces if we fuck in front of them. Will it break their tiny minds? A worthy experiment wouldn't you say?" Chase asked. Lin smiled at the people in the cage. Lin got up and picked the cage up. She sat it on the floor. "Only an experiment" she said grinning.

 

(Authors note: Fu Xi and Nüwa are Chinese creation gods)

 

Lin took off her remaining clothes and Chase began to carefully take his off. He made sure she didn't see the pistol he had tucked in his pants. "I dress plainly" he said as she saw his deceptively simple clothes underneath.  Chase slid his cock into her. He gripped her hands as he began to slowly fuck her. He wasn't truly surprised to see she wasn't a virgin.  Lin grit her teeth as he filled her with his shaft over and over. Chase lifted her leg for a better position and licked away the blood and entrails of the doomed shrunken man from before from her sole. Lin laughed at him. Chase bent down to kiss her again but she stopped him. She reached over and plucked a man from the cage and shoved him into her mouth. She pulled Chase to her and kissed him. He was weirded out at how lewd the analytical scientist was but remembered you can't judge on looks alone. Lin sucked the man from his mouth and swallowed. She reached again once more and yanked out a screaming boy.

 

Chase was trained to be cold. To put aside emotions but seeing a boy no older than 9 begging the giantess not to eat him was testing his limit severely. Lin placed him in her mouth. The one inch boy beating his fists on the lips that imprisoned him. Chase began fucking her harder and faster. Not out of love. He knew what to do after fucking her and as she slurped the boy into her mouth and gulped down, Chase couldn't wait to move onto phase 3. "Not inside" she said. Chase pulled out and came on her chest. Lin stood up and wiped his semen off him and poured another glass of wine. She bent down and smiled wickedly at the frightened group in the cage. Chase got dressed and watched her run her fingers over the bars of cages as she finished the glass of wine. He could tell she was almost completely drunk from the rosy cheeks and the delay of getting dressed again. As he made sure his gun was still tucked away, he eyed the lab more. A computer terminal across from the desk was active and from what he could see contained her notes from the most recent experiment.

 

"You enjoy this don't you?" he asked. "I do. It's human nature to love power and control. One day soon I will walk through the street of New York as their people worship my feet. My work will guarantee a place in the new order. Westerners will respect us once more or they will die underfoot...or other means" she said licking her lips at a simpering man in a cage. "How are you certain you’ll live to see it? Americans are nuclear armed after all. You can't shrink their missiles can you?" Chase asked. "You don't think there isn't a plan for this do you? The weapon itself is tiny compared to a mark v warhead and can easily be smuggled to its target. Multiple shrink detonations followed up by quick nuclear strikes to their instillations by our subs. The chaos will delay a retaliatory strike. It will still happen but it will be much smaller. The minister of War estimated our losses to be around 80 million. Acceptable to get rid of America and its allies in the UK. The last true threat would be Russia but we all know their true strength. It will be a glorious day" she said. Chase had heard enough.

 

"You won't live to see it" he said coldly. Chase pulled out his gun as she had her back turned. Lin turned around wondering what he meant only to see a gun with a silencer on it aimed at her. "Usually I'd say it's not personal but then again..." he said motioning his head at the cages. "SECU- *twip* *twip*."

 

Lin collapsed to the floor. A bullet hole in her chest and stomach. She held her hands over the stomach wound as blood poured out. Chase chose to let her suffer before she died. He sat in the chair in front of the computer and clicked around to find the files he needed. He found them on a ghost drive that was encrypted. "I see the file names but it won't let me get access to copy. Hope this works" he said pulling out a thin cord from his watch and connecting it to the hard drive. "Looks like it's working. I need to buy the head of R&D a beer after this is over" he said. "Who...are you? The Ministry? MI-6? NSA? CIA?" she asked crawling to him. "What’s the opposite of Alpha?" Chase asked watching the decryption at 90%. "...Omega?" she said. Chase pointed the gun at her head and pulled the trigger. "Correct Dr. Lin" Chase said looking at her with her brains blown out. The screeching from the shrunken villagers was louder than ever. It was getting to him. "Quiet!" he yelled. As he did though he finally made out what they were saying. Help! Help us! Free us! Change us back! Save my son/daughter!

 

Chase was copying the files when he heard guards run past the door. "I got my own problems" he told them all. He figured someone found the body of the real Mr. Ho. Chase looked at the weapon design as his watch was finishing copying the files. He knew his luck was running out quick but he also knew such a weapon couldn’t be allowed to exist in their hands. "She didn't back it up on a different server. Security concerns perhaps. Good. Here it is. My god. The warhead used on the village was only the size of a pea. Uses magnetic containment to suspend the bosons and muons from interacting with matter. They even have full scale prototypes. Golf ball sized. Fuck these things are potent and small. Perfect delivery weapons. Smuggle one in your pocket. Deleting the files isn't enough. They could reverse engineer it. Have to destroy them. Says here the warheads are held in a storage room a few doors down. Here we go" he said finishing the copying and beginning the secure delete. Chase coolly stepped over Lin's body. "I'm sorry" he said to the survivors in the cages.

 

Chase cautiously stepped out of the lab and snuck down the corridor. With the cameras, they would know his face and would be looking for him. The clock was ticking. He was surprised the make it to the room without being stopped. However, two soldiers stood guard at the door. "No personnel during lockdown! Return to your...DOWN ON THE GROUND!" the soldier shouted looking not at his face but at his lab coat. Chase looked at it and sighed. Flecks of blood all over it. "And this is why agents don't wear white on missions" he said. Chase shoved the rifle to the right and twisted his finger into the trigger chamber firing it. The soldier next to them was cut to ribbons with point blank fire. The soldier pushed Chase and tried to aim at him. With a shove of his left arm he screwed up his aim and with his right fist punched the soldier in the larynx collapsing his windpipe. He gasped for air before Chase stabbed him in the throat with his knife. "I know they heard that!" he said. Chase swiped his keycard and denied him. "Had to try" he said. He tore off the keycard of a dead soldier and got into the room.

 

He held the stolen rife and pointed it at a group of scientists monitoring the warheads. "Out. Now" he said. The tore past him out the door. Chase inspected the devices carefully. "No grenades or explosives on me. How do I destroy them without getting shrunk in the process? What do we have here?" he said looking closely at the circuit housing. Silicon and plastic. Probably to get past metal detectors. Not EMP shielded poor shielding to microwaves. Hmmm...that might actually work" he said picking up the 4 golf ball sized WMD's. He got right to the door when he spotted soldiers coming right at him. He dodged to the right just as they opened fire. The bullets so thick in the air he saw tracers. "Stop firing fools! You hit a warhead and we all end up the size of vermin!" a man shouted. "Well they're smarter than I thought" Chase said. Half a mag down he need to think of something quick. "Hello there" he said seeing a fire extinguisher. Chase quickly grabbed it hearing footsteps coming closer. He tossed it onto the hallway and shot it. The blast wasn't big but it was enough. Half of the soldiers were down with concussions and shrapnel the others choking on halon gas. Chase dashed out jumping over them. A soldier grabbed him by the coat and Chase yanked away tearing his coat off.

 

"Where is it?! A place this size has to have a break room! And where there's a break room...there's a microwave" he said opening door after door. Chase found it with a scientist cowering under a table. "Nothing personal this time. Can’t let you tell anyone about this" he said shooting him. Chase threw the warheads into the microwave. "If I remember my physics class, silicon is semi-conductive and susceptible to extended exposure to low energy microwaves. 5 minutes should be enough. Question is will I make it out in time...or alive" he said. Chase set it for 5 minutes and closed the door. He broke the door handle with the butt of his gun. He made a break for the door he came in at first. Too many soldiers would be at the entrance. Three soldiers were there outside. Chase gunned down the first one running dry. He dropped the rifle and used his pistol on the second. The third though put up a fight.

 

The soldier got off a shot that miraculously deflected off the steel housing of his watch cracking it. The bullet grazed Chase's brow causing a bullet burn cut. The two wrestled as Chase held his knife. The man was skilled. He twisted Chase's wrist until the knife was pointed at him. The soldier began pushing down on it. Chase could hear running toward him. The radio squawking soldiers to come to the southeast wall. His location. The tip of the blade inches from his chest. Chase braced his right foot for leverage. The eyes of his enemy narrowed with bloodlust. *POW*. The soldier looked confused for a moment until he fell dead at Chase's feet. Chase had taken the man's weapon out of his holster as he was focused on stabbing him and shot him with his own gun. On his belt was a grenade. Chase yanked it off and as shadows on the grass appeared at the corner, pulled the pin. He threw it.

 

Four soldiers rounded the corner with guns drawn. Before they got off a shot the frag went off. Chase's ears rung from the sound.  He was never this danger close to an explosion before. He sprinted back to the path. "Not enough time!" he yelled figuring he had at most two minutes before those warheads popped like oversize popcorn kernels in that microwave. Chase had no intention of spending his days shrunk to the size of a bug. A small jeep like vehicle sped at him. The passenger fired off rounds. Chase returned fire. Chase felt a sharp throb in his side as a bullet found its mark. Chase emptied his gun into the passenger and driver. The vehicle skidded to the right and hit into the wall. Chase felt his side. No blood. His body armor saved him. "Cracked rib for sure. Gonna feel that if I survive. Speaking of..." he said walking to the vehicle. Chase dragged the driver out and kicked the passenger to the ground. "Thanks for the car. Dickheads. Still got some luck left" he said slamming into reverse backing it up and shifting hard into first gear.

 

Chase hit the gas. He glanced at the damaged watch. It still worked and showed he had 30 seconds left. "Oh yeah!" he said passing the perimeter. His luck began running out now. A sniper on a overwatch tower caught him in his sights and fired. "Aaahg!" he yelled as a 5.56 round tore through the back of his shoulder and out the front. Chase grabbed the wheel tight as he almost lost control. He raced down the path not caring about losing control over the rough terrain. Like a mammoth machine, he bulldozed the shrunken village underneath the tires. If there was a villager that escaped capture and was hiding, they were smears now. Chase heard a weird thud and looked in the rear-view mirror. A dome of white light was expanding alter and larger at tremendous speed. The engine roared as he put the petal to the floor. The glow dimmed and then there was a rush of air. That shook him and the vehicle. He felt a tingle all over his body.

 

Chase wondered if he was hit. "No, just bullet shock. The effect happens in seconds" he said. He wasn't sure. Minutes passed and he found he was still normal sized. He griped his shoulder. Blood oxide out of the wounds and down his arm. He wiped away blood from his watch. "Agent calling for pickup. Urgent. Mission accomplished. Need extraction with aid ASAP" he said over his ear comm. "Already agent? It's only been a few hours" the voice replied. It was his handler. "I'm a professional. Again. Extraction with aid" Chase said trying to stymie the blood loss. "Understood agent. Head to extraction point alpha. ETA is 12 minutes" the voice said. "Roger" Chase said. Chase got to the point within a few minutes. He sat waiting. The bleeding slowed but not much. He felt cold and lightheaded. He worried he would die before help arrived. He wiped away more blood from the watch and pressed an icon "...record. This is a record of the mission in the event I'm not alive to recount the details myself. I've downloaded the weapon data and anyone left alive that knows the details about it are...unable to share it with anyone. It began..." Chase said.

 

Back at the facility, soldiers and staff alike were dazed and disoriented. The soldiers outside were the first to see the horrible truth. Blade of grass tall as high rise apartments. The tiniest pebble was a boulder. They fled into the building thinking it was safe. It was...for an hour. They tried calling for help but no signal was strong enough. Then came the pounding on the front doors. They thought it maggot be soldiers that were still outside. One looked out the small window. The doors were knocked down and what did it pounced on the soldier. A collective scream erupted as a common ant had made its way in. The soldier was sized by its mandibles and cut in half. The insect ate the legs. Soldiers fired at the insect but it's natural exoskeleton was tougher than tank armor at their size. The ant simply sprayed formic acid at the group and clicked its jaws watching the tiny things scream as flesh and bone melted. The ant danced and released pheromones to attract worker ants signaling the discovery of food for the colony. By the next morning all that remained of the staff was being divided between the workers. The Queen slowly dissolved a female staff worker and her male friend watched helpless and paralyzed from ant venom as she was literally drunk by the royal insect. Chase had no idea how right he was when he said they would not share the research with anyone.

 

"Hit traffic on the way?" Chase said as the boat pulled up. "Funny. What did you find?" the handler asked applying first aid. "You won't believe it if I told you. I kept a record of it. Make sure..." Chase said passing out. "Agent! Agent!" the handler yelled.

 

33 hours later...

 

"Oh...man...that hurts" Chase's said waking up and feeling the throb in his shoulder. He looked under his gown and saw it expertly stitched up. "Still alive" he said. Chase got out of bed and felt the coldness of the floor under his feet. Wasn't metal or concrete. Felt plastic. Chase quickly looked around and to his horror saw that the room was fake. Everything plastic, even the bed Chase was starting to lose his shit when the entire wall opened up. "I'm glad to see you awake agent Yin" his operator said. Chase's fear and come true. She was gigantic! The way she stood she was like 100 ft. tall easy. "I...I..." he stammered. "Shrunk? Yes. It's been steady since you arrived. We were able to hear your recording but the data on your watch was irretrievable. It's been shrinking too. About the size of a grain of rice now. "Any thoughts on this?" she asked. Chase was still in shock. "I asked a question agent!" she said raising her voice. The sound hurt his ears and frightened him. "My blood. It works mostly on organic structures, some inorganic but mostly organic. My bleeding on it must've caused it to shrink" he said.

 

The woman picked him up in her hands. Chase felt like a doll in her grip. He felt her body heat through the thin cloth of his gown. "We ran some tests on you while you were asleep to see if the effect could be isolated. We can't find out why you're still shrinking even after the dosage" she said carrying him to a table. "From what I saw, electricity is catalytic to the process. The watch is still shrinking because of its battery and I'm shrinking because of my own bioelectricity" he said. "So, if we stop the electrical energy we can study this better. Maybe even duplicate it. Interesting" she said placing him on the table. "So you can help right?" he asked. The woman knocked him on his back and held him down with two fingers. "Unlikely. At the rate you're shrinking, you’ll be microscopic within the day. We can't get any data then. That data is a top-level priority. Please understand" she said putting her fingernail at his throat. "Killing you will halt the shrinking process. I'll make it quick" she said. "YOU CAN'T! I DID MY DUTY!" Chase screamed. "That you did and wonderfully. Your sacrifice is noted. Thank you for your service" she said shoving her fingernail down.

 

The nail cut into his throat and with the pressure from the giantess took his head off. The decapitated shrunk body of Chase Yin twitched for a few moments. The operator stared at the head remembering that the brain was still active for a few moments more in the case of decapitation. "I'm sorry" she muttered staring at it. The woman wiped her fingernail clean of blood with a napkin and made a call. "Get R&D down here to collect the body. I want a cellular makeup by tonight. With luck, we can learn the process from the corpse" she said on the call.

 

Result of Xindong Incident:

Agent Chase Yin...KIA

Boson and muon particles detected in subject's body. Unable to determine exact quantity needed to repeat process due to particle decay. Data acquired is to be classified and stored for later review as technological advancements progress. Data on biographical data on Chase Yin is to be scrubbed from civilian records. Body is to be cryogenically frozen for further analysis. See earlier statement..."

 

 

"My god" Chad muttered. "I could only imagine what Omega could've done with a shrinking bomb. The Dimensional War could've been over in a matter of weeks. It probably would've saved lives but where would've stopped?" Chad asked. "Knowing them they would've used it on civilians" Ai said. "Yeah..." Chad sighed. Chad scrolled down to another file. "What's this one about..." he wondered. Chad opened the file...