[Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Steve Morganson was a normal college freshman until finals week of his first semester.  When he suddenly shrinks, females seem to become more attracted to him, causing him to find who his friends and enemies really are.

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: X
Categories: Humiliation, Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Entrapment, Gentle, Instant Size Change, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 3046 Read: 23317
Published: December 20 2016 Updated: January 02 2017
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Preparing to Revisit by ThatOneDrumGuy [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (705 words)

Guess who's back!  That's right it's me DrumGuy, returning from a long hiatus yet again!

I really hope I can stay more up-to-date with this story.  In the past I have started projects like When I Became the Guinnea Pig and never finished them.  While I hope to return to those stories, I am going to focus on this for now.

I hope you enjoy.  Please do not hesitate to leave feedback, everything helps!

2. The Chemistry Lab Accident by ThatOneDrumGuy [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (911 words)

3. Finding a Way Out of the Lab by ThatOneDrumGuy [Reviews - 0] (679 words)

Thanks for your patience with me in the time it took me to update this.  As always I took forever.

4. Measurements by ThatOneDrumGuy [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (751 words)

Hey guys,

Honestly I have been gone for a while.  I apologize, but I would like to ask for more support through your gracious feedback.

 

Thanks,

DrumGuy