- Text Size +

Despite all the things he had achieved and all the mayhem he had caused, Paul Fernandez was a very simple person with very simple desires in the grand scheme of things, and he accepted that fact proudly as all he could do right now was smile as he was hugging his mother after they had finished off the Earth. The hug simply felt wonderful for the young Giant. Paul had just finished eating the entirety of the Earth alongside his gorgeous Giantess mother and the feeling of his mother’s skin on his was just so unbelievably good for the young Giant sized God. They had done it. The Earth was no more. Every memory that Paul thought of, every holiday, every Christmas and every single mortal that he ever knew were gone. One strange thought was stuck into Paul’s head, and he could not shift it out. Paul had to say it.

“The world is yours.” Paul Fernandez quietly said to himself as he and his yummy mummy ate the Earth. Before he became too big to actually witness them as well as destroying all of Earth’s culture, Paul was a huge film buff and as he was floating across the solar system all he could think about was the movie Scarface and most in particular, the ending. The giant globe in the middle of the blood soaked carnage, the symbol of what so many people all throughout the entirety of time wanted, from Emperors to religious leaders to scientists, as Paul smiled at the thought as he was once one of them. They had spent their entire lives living to conquer or to own the Earth, whether that came from force or through money. And now all their hopes and dreams had perished alongside them. The Earth and every singly human being had been eaten indiscriminately; the powerful and the weak were all consumed as one. Paul and his gorgeous mother and lover had outgrown and completely eradicated the Earth and now it did not even exist as an actual planet. All human achievement and memory was down being dissolved by both of the Giant God’s stomach acids right now. The thought made Paul hot with excitement but then another image appeared in front of him that made him feel even hotter.

Paul could only marvel at his gorgeous nude colossal lover in front of him. Paul’s cock was already solid but his erection was growing huge with anticipation. With the sun beaming on her wonderful skin making it appear downright golden to behold, Elia Fernandez looked every bit a Goddess. Every part of her body looked immense, her massive breasts hanging over her body proudly, her legs seemed on to go on forever but it was Elia’s charming satisfied smile that took the cake. Elia just looked so beautiful relishing in the glory of destroying the small rock that was once called home. Minor debris of the Earth was floating where the Earth once was before it was eaten by two horny Giants. It was far too small to be of any interest to the Giants as they had an entire universe to conquer and mould as they saw fit. The first step had been fulfilled properly now. The Earth had been destroyed and now the two Giants had the entire universe to play and fuck around in now.

Paul could not resist the beautiful face in front of him and just staring at Elia’s sparkling brown eyes and her wonderful smile was making Paul grow wild with desire, and so he immediately leant in for a kiss and Elia moved her lips closer in with complete unadulterated glee and both Giant Gods just kissed one another lovingly. All they needed was each other. The kiss was long but time was a meaningless construct now anyway, Paul thought with abundant glee. The kiss began simply on the lips but Elia opened her mouth and Paul duly obliged and soon both Giants’ tongues were exploring the other’s black holes where the Earth was swallowed up. The feeling of such unbridled power excited Paul beyond any words he could articulate and all he could do was to prolong the kiss for as long as possible.

Eventually the kiss ended and both Giants stared at one another. Paul was just so content staring across at his beloved Goddess. Elia just seemed to be glowing right now. Paul moved his eyes with considerable subtlety off of Elia’s face and he thus stared at the Sun in front of him and Paul was impressed as it was still somehow bigger than they were. Paul smiled to himself; no celestial body could dare be even greater or more impressive than the two new God’s in the universe. The next stage in the plan for universal conquest was to outgrow the solar system. Paul then noticed that Elia had noticed that his gaze was not strictly on her. Elia then turned her head at the still large sun in front of them and as she looked at Paul she began to softly laugh, she knew what Paul was thinking about.

“One planet down.” Elia said with an unsuppressed smirk. Whilst there may be civilizations witnessing them in the far reaches of space, for all intents and purposes Paul and Elia were truly alone with each other and would revel in the destruction of the universe together.

“Yes and we got the rest of these planets here in our humble neck of the woods, and who knows how many countless others elsewhere.” Paul replied back with wonder. There was no point even attempting to play it cool, Paul was actually going to travel all across the universe now. His dreams all throughout his life of actually witnessing the infinite wonders of the universe, and he was so near to fulfilling those dreams now. One measly dead solar system to conquer and then unlimited possibilities elsewhere. Who knows how many Alien civilizations will be crushed by their monolithic bodies. He wondered how many could see them now either with their naked eye or through powerful telescopes and satellites. Paul imagined that many different civilizations have already begun bowing down to them as the true God’s of the universe. The thought made him rock hard and quivering with excitement.

“You know what I said earlier Paul about all the things I want you to do with planets?” Elia asked seductively, elongating every word. Paul smiled he remembered, his erection growing even bigger and harder.

“You know…fucking entire planets to Armageddon with your wonderful cock.” Elia leant over and tugged Paul’s highly erect cock. Paul was breathing hard now. The touch felt so good for the horny Giant.

“And us growing so unbelievably big that you could shove entire planets between my toes?” Elia murmured softly. Paul was breathing even harder now. Paul could visualise Elia and himself dominating planets with complete abandon. Paul was outrightly drooling at the thought of aliens in terror of the two God’s fucking their planet away and the Giants not having a clue of who they were, what they looked like or what they achieved as a species.

“How about we make a start?” Elia huskily moaned.

Paul smiled as he was snapped out of his daydream. Elia took his hand and they both simultaneously floated/walked over to Mars. It just felt so weird for Paul as he was able to make coherent steps throughout the vacuum of space. Paul knew he was standing on nothing and he could feel that he was standing on nothing, but nonetheless he was walking fine. Paul smirked to himself as he was able to breathe and talk in space as well and he had already gotten used to that, walking would probably feel natural within a few minutes anyway.

The walk was exceptionally quick and in no time at all both Giants was hovering just by Mars. Paul looked down at the dead red planet which was extremely small; it was around the size of an apple to them. Paul felt slightly underwhelmed at he looked at Mars. A massive part of the fun of destroying the Earth was that there were tiny insignificant people looking up at the two Giant sized God’s in abject horror, not quite knowing when it will be there turn to be annihilated. Of course neither Paul nor Elia could see the tiny human’s, even after their first growth spell that seemed so long ago now, all they could actually see was the monuments that the mortal humans created in a pathetic attempt of creating a legacy, but nevertheless the Giants knew that the tiny people were there and it was the thought of the tinies outright fear of the Giants that mattered.

Paul looked across and his mild disappointment was offset at the incredible sight of Elia completely overwhelming a planet. Mars looked absolutely miniscule compared to her. The gravitational pull coming from the Giants was so strong that Mars was beginning to gravitate towards Elia’s body. Mars was getting ever so closer to Elia’s boobs which were so big that they dwarfed the planet. Paul grew hard at such a sight and Elia began to laugh softly at how easily impressed her son was of her body.

“I want to see you fuck a planet.” Elia moaned huskily at him. Paul reached over towards Elia’s gorgeous breasts and he gave them a quick fondle which made Elia laugh even harder. Mars was getting ever so closer to Elia’s heavenly body but it was just lingering at Elia’s incredible body and as Paul gave Elia a quick look which slowed to a crawl as Paul began to outrightly stare at Elia’s pussy, the thought came to him.

“I will fuck Mars…And you at the same time.” Paul said with a massive grin on his face. Elia laughed softly at that and immediately Paul took Mars into his hand. He held it as softly as he could as he did not wish to break his prize before the fun begins. As he held the planet in his hands Elia began to laugh hysterically.

“What’s so funny?” Paul asked with a smirk on his face.

“He’s got the whole world in his hands. He’s got the whole wide world in his hands. He’s got the whole world in his hands. He’s got the whole world in his hands.” Elia softly sung with a massive shit eating grin on her face.

Paul began laughing at the impromptu singing but as it ended Elia leant over to him and gave him a nice long kiss. The touch of Elia’s soft lips on his own felt fantastic and within moments both Giants’ mouths opened and very quickly their tongues were softly moving at each other. Paul just felt so relaxed and so at peace in his Mum’s glorious presence, as her hands went over to Paul’s back. Paul could not wait to feel an entire planet be fucked literally to annihilation by his erect penis.

After the kiss ended Elia giggled as she pushed herself with some force off of Paul’s shoulders and she then allowed her shoulders to fall down and Elia laid down floating along in space. Paul could see Elia’s large slender feet in front of him and without any hesitation he put his nose in between her toes and gave a deep sniff. Elia’s strong foot scent smelled incredible and within seconds Paul began licking both of Elia’s feet. Elia began softly moaning from the touch of her son’s tongue and Paul kept licking vigorously. The taste exploded on Paul’s tongue and his dick was throbbing from the fact that this was only the starters. Paul got over to Elia’s succulent toes and he began sucking on them, one after the other. Paul’s dick turned rock hard as the taste combined with Elia’s ever so louder moaning. After sucking on the toes Paul carefully positioned himself over his mother and he playfully moved Mars and presented it to Elia’s eyes and he then slowly dragged it from Elia’s face to Elia’s pussy. Mars was marginally bigger than Elia’s pussy but it was not by much. Paul carefully positioned the planet by Elia’s crotch and with a bit of visual planning he braced himself and with the first thrust from his cock his entire penis went through Mars and then went into Elia’s pussy. Mars immediately collapsed spectacularly from the sheer power of Paul’s cock and Paul just looked at the destruction with undiluted awe. The feeling was incredible as Paul’s sensitive cock felt itself get through an entire planet and already Paul moaned at the incredible sight of the debris of Mars begin to float away.. Elia began moaning as Paul’s cock kept most of Mars by Elia’s crotch and he began thrusting his cock faster and deeper in Elia’s pussy. Elia began moaning louder and louder and Paul was impressed as with just holding onto Elia’s hips meant that Elia would not float away and that they would be able to have sex in a comfortable non-distracting manner. Paul could feel that with his growing knowledge of how to traverse through space as well as having his gorgeous lover by his side, he was going to get used to living in space very quickly.

Not too long both Giants felt it coming and both orgasmed and they shrieked in pleasure. Paul floated towards Elia and he took her hand and both Giants looked at one another lovingly and they softly kissed one another. After the kiss Paul just felt the love coming from Elia’s gorgeous brown eyes and was perfectly content lying with Elia.

“Now that’s something you don’t feel every day.” Elia murmured softly in her son’s arms.

“Felt that good huh?” Paul asked with a goofy smirk on his lips. Elia looked up with a silly smile.

“I felt Mars actually exploding by my crotch. That simply felt incredible dear. I can’t wait to feel that all over again.” Elia said excitedly, but with obvious awe at their unbelievable power. Paul looked at the wonderful Giantess besides him and just seeing how content Elia was to explore their bodies and their ever so growing power made Paul hard already, despite only just releasing his load.

“Well it won’t be too long until we do that again. We do have an entire universe to play with now.” Paul said amused at his lover’s enthusiasm.

“I wonder how much we grew this time.” Elia said with clear interest. Paul smiled as he knew there were a few good points of reference left in the solar system that the two Giants could use to see how much they had grown.

“Well there’s only one way to find out. Up and at them darling.” Paul softly helped Elia up to her feet and it did feel like that the both of them were standing on something resembling solid ground, even though in actuality they were essentially floating in space. Aside from the Sun, Jupiter was the biggest object in the solar system and Paul genuinely wondered how big Jupiter still was at their vantage point.

Very quickly they walked past the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter, it was big but not too big so it only took them a few more moments to manoeuvre themselves around it, and afterwards they could see Jupiter floating proudly in the distance. Even before they were particularly close to the gas giant they could tell it was even bigger than they were. Both Paul and Elia looked at one another with amused smirks; it seemed to them that it had been a very long time since they encountered an object bigger than they were. Within moments they walked over to the planet and though it wasn’t too much bigger than them in the grand scheme of things, it was still massive. Both Giants walked close by to the brown gas giant and they playfully examined Jupiter. Elia moved around it and with a playful smile she began jumping up and up in a straight line. Without gravity Elia quickly reached from the bottom of the planet to the top. Paul was in awe as he was looking up at the floating Giantess in the air. Paul could see Elia’s gorgeous feet and her luscious pussy directly above him, but even then she looked fairly far away. Paul could hear Elia laughing. It was incredible the things the two Giants could do now and they were taking advantage of it. Paul then realised that Elia was quite a way away up from him, so he assumed that his hearing had gotten a hell of a lot better since becoming a Giant God.

“I think Jupiter is around ten times bigger than us in height sweetie.” Elia shouted all the way down at him. Elia gave a silly little wave down at him to demonstrate the distance between them.

“That looks like fun, give me a second.” Paul followed Elia’s lead and he began jumping, he moved his arms as if he was swimming a breast stroke and he began laughing as his feet was kicking wildly in the vacuum of space. The feeling was absolutely incredible as he was pulling himself ever upwards. Paul was a fair swimmer anyway so it did not take him long to catch up with Elia. As soon as he reached her, Elia gave Paul a massive hug and a big sloppy kiss on the lips.

“I take it you enjoyed that sweetie?” Elia said with a playful smile on her lips after the kiss ended.

“Oh yeah, floating, jumping and swimming through the universe is so much fun.” Paul said as he reached up towards Jupiter and he put his arm inside of it. The feeling was weird, Paul knew that Jupiter was just a giant gas planet at the end of the day so he expected just feeling gas but the feel of it on his hands was just so weird.

“Let me try.” Elia said enthusiastically as she saw Paul playing around with Jupiter. Elia got her own hand and she immediately put it inside the planet’s atmosphere. Elia laughed as she felt the same gassy feeling going through her arms. Both Giants laughed as they played around on Jupiter but as Paul was staring at Elia’s beautiful brown eyes he then felt her hand holding his through the atmosphere of Jupiter. Paul smiled as Elia just stared lovingly at him. They both leant closer to each other and as Elia’s wonderfully large boobs collided with his chest, both Giants without uttering a word began kissing again and the feeling was incredible as their hands were exploring each other from both inside and outside of the planet. After they kissed both Paul and Elia were content just staring at one another, both of them sharing relaxed smiles at the other. Thoughts flooded through Paul’s mind as though he had plans of becoming an incredible sized Giant, he simply could not imagine that he would ever have the privilege of making out with his beloved Elia floating just outside Jupiter that was only ten times bigger than they were. The joys of being a Giant sized God were many and Paul Fernandez knew that he was living the dream.

“Well looks like we need our working boots on if we want to tower over this thing.” Elia said with a massive smirk on her lips as she looked across at both Paul and the planet that they were hovering over. Elia looked both amused and lust filled at the same time.

“To be fair we must have grown a lot after we fucked Mars. Jupiter would have been really massive if we ignored Mars and went straight over here. It’s that massive thing over there that will be the challenge.” Paul pointed at the beaming Sun. The Sun was seemingly omnipresent as it completely dominated their field of vision and kept the solar system in place. Paul knew that nothing could be spared if extra-terrestrial beings were watching them right now. Paul and Elia had already fucked their home planet to nothingness; their home star must suffer the same fate to show the universe who were the God’s around here.

“Don’t worry. In no time at all the mighty Sun will be reduced to absolutely nothing.” Elia said proudly with a determined smile on her lips. Paul was salivating at the implication. The universe was a big place after all and it will need many more loving sessions in order for the upstart Giant God’s to have complete control over the domain. Paul’s cock grew erect at the thought of them fucking and seeing just how much bigger they would have grown with Jupiter as their reference.

“Do me.” Elia whispered softly at Paul’s ear as he gazed at both his face and his erect cock.

Paul smiled and he immediately put his hands over Elia’s shoulders and back as he leaned over to her and they snogged one another. The kiss was long as both Giants’ hands explored the other one’s body. Paul’s hands squeezed Elia’s large breasts as Elia squeezed Paul’s cock. Paul felt a spasm going through his body at the squeeze so Paul rolled around with his gorgeous lover and as Elia lay herself down Paul stood over her and he began thrusting his cock in and out of her. Elia already began moaning and Paul just looked at his beautiful lover and he closed his eyes as he imagined just how big the both of them would eventually be. Thoughts flooded through Paul’s head as he imagined entire galaxies being crushed by their bodies, as well as entire civilizations being eradicated by the simple movements of monolithic Giants. Paul then imagined the entire universe becoming merely a piece of toe jam on Elia’s sexy feet and he then imagined himself licking it off of her incredibly gorgeous feet.

As the thoughts exploded inside of his head, Paul’s load exploded itself in Elia’s pussy as both Giants roared in extreme satisfaction. The feeling was great as sweat glistened over both Giants bodies. Elia was panting but she got her hands over the back of Paul’s head and she leant in and gave a kiss.

“That was amazing. You were really in the zone for that one Paul.” Elia said as a cheeky grin reached her lips. “Bet you were thinking of somebody special.” Elia gave Paul a wink and she softly laughed.

“Thinking of you and always you, you have always been the only woman for me.” Paul said with a small smile on his lips. No other woman in his past life meant even a millionth of his feelings for Elia.

“I’m just teasing you. I have just never had it so good.” Elia leant over and gave Paul a hug. It was very maternal and Paul felt warm at the touch. Paul closed his eyes in comfort again but he immediately opened them as he heard Elia gasp.

“What is it?” Paul asked with some concern.

“Jupiter….It’s tiny!” Elia said stunned and Paul turned his head and the great mighty gas giant Jupiter which was the size of a mansion to them a few moments ago was now merely the size of a normal sized volleyball. Both Giants moved over to the former gas giant and as they looked down on it Elia just smirked. “See I told you that you were in the zone.”

Paul could only nod in agreement. They had grown an incredible amount and they did not have the aid of nuclear missiles or the power of the Earth’s core. Paul imagined extreme power and both Giants grew enormously during their love session. A lightbulb seemed to brighten up in Paul’s mind. Though the growth occurs by fucking and that it was certainly helped by outside forces, it seemed to be merely a psychosomatic effect. The more Paul thought he and Elia were going to grow, the bigger they actually would. Paul smiled as no doubt their next growth spell will be even greater. But as Paul was thinking he then felt a weird force on his head. It certainly didn’t hurt but he then saw Jupiter land by his arms. It wasn’t damaged surprisingly enough, and Paul then turned his head and saw Elia waving back at him.

“Come on wake up daydreamer. Fancy a game of catch?” Elia asked with childish enthusiasm. She was quite a few paces away from Paul now. Paul smirked to himself. If Elia wants a game he would give her a game.

“Of course, catch!” Paul threw Jupiter with some force over to his ginormous mother but Elia caught it easily enough. Elia jumped a few paces backwards and she threw Jupiter with an overhead throw. Paul could only look at the planet coming over to him in awe and as he caught it he saw Elia in all her naked glory pacing up and down in preparation. Paul then threw Jupiter straight at her which Elia duly caught. Elia threw it back with a curve ball and Paul had to dive to catch it which he did just about. Both Giants were laughing at their game and they both quickly threw outlandish shots at one another including Elia throwing Jupiter over her legs, which Paul was grateful seeing as it emphasised Elia’s amazing pussy, and Paul did an over-the-top discus throw which looked ridiculous as he certainly did not have an Olympians body but the throw made Elia laugh and that was all that counted. It was two Giants playing a silly game between themselves and they were having the time of their lives doing it.

After a while the game of throwing Jupiter around naturally died down and both Giants began walking over to each other, with Paul holding Jupiter in his hands like the ball that it had become.

“I got an idea Paul.” Elia got a hold of Jupiter and she fell over and lay down. Paul could see Elia’s wonderful feet in all their glory but before Paul could lick them again, Elia said: “Let’s crush Jupiter with our feet.”

Paul smiled at that and he himself leant downwards and within a few moments he too was laying and floating, both Giants feet almost touching. Elia softly giggled as she rolled Jupiter down her legs and besides her lovely large feet. Paul lifted his legs a bit to make room for Jupiter. As soon as it got into place Paul looked across at the excited Elia.

“It’s in place!” Paul shouted in an enthusiastic manner.

“Three, two, one!” Elia boomed as both Giants moved their monolithic feet into each other and they completely crushed Jupiter between them. The gas planet exploded and Paul felt it on his feet and it felt oddly relaxing as all sorts of gases escaped into the vacuum of space and most of it landed on the Giants feet.

“Ooh that feels nice.” Elia said softly.

Paul smiled as he then wiggled his feet on Elia’s and Elia began laughing all the more. Elia then got her toes and she was wiggling them all over Paul’s. The impromptu game of footsie felt fantastic for Paul as both Giants were playfully exploring the other one’s feet.

After a while Elia got up and Paul immediately got up and they both kissed one another softly.

“That was great. Just a few more planets left in this little solar system and then we can get on our way.” Elia said with a half serious smirk on her face.

“Yep, Saturn’s next on the schedule.” Paul said as he pointed towards the distinctive planet besides them.

Elia smiled as she walked over to Saturn and as she towered over the planet, Paul could tell that she was not so much interested in the planet itself but by the beautiful ring protecting it. Elia was measuring it with her arm and Paul was amused at how serious Elia’s face was as she was analysing the planet next to her.

“It’s a bit too big to be used as a ring, but I’m sure it would make a nice bracelet.” Elia shoved Saturn away and as Saturn was pushed far down she put her arm through the ring and she moved her arm up.

“Looks lovely on you.” Paul said with a smile and a thumb up.

Elia did not look convinced. “Well it looks nice, but it just isn’t comfortable enough. Fuck it.” Elia pushed the asteroid ring off of her arm and with the force Elia used to push it, it lost shape and began floating away into a million different parts.

Paul then looked down and saw Saturn by his own feet. Without the grandeur of its iconic rings, Saturn looked diminished. No doubt before their last growth spell Saturn would have looked impressive and even majestic, but now it looked almost pathetic. Saturn needed to be put out of its misery.

“Mum I think it is time we ended Saturn.” Paul said as he looked at the seemingly naked planet floating by his feet.

“Okay honey. Any way in particular you want to do it this time?” Elia asked. Paul smiled as she looked genuinely intrigued with what he had to say.

“Well we just crushed Jupiter with our feet. How about we crush Saturn with our asses?” Paul said with a small kinky smile on his lips.

Elia laughed at the suggestion. “Why not?”

Elia began rubbing her ass cheek seductively and Paul was licking his lips at the show Elia was putting on for him. “Okay honey lets get this show on the road.”

Paul knelt down and he picked up Saturn. Thought not as large as Jupiter was, it was still a pretty big planet. Venus and Mercury would most likely look like marbles to the Giants now. Paul got the planet and held it by his own ass. Elia moved closer and within a moment both Giants were ready.

“Three, two, one. Now!” Both Giants stuck their asses out and within a second both Giants grinded Saturn from extinction as their asses rubbed over each other’s and it felt so alluring as the planet simply did not have the strength to withstand the Giants’ asses. Elia laughed uproariously at the feeling of an exploded planet on her ass cheeks, and within moments she turned around and kissed Paul on the lips.

“Another great idea Paul, I thoroughly enjoyed that, but that has given me an idea.” Elia began walking seductively away from Paul and as she reached the nearest planet Paul laughed as he knew what Elia had in mind.

The planet Elia reached was small and Elia softly picked it up, clearly trying to protect it. “Come on Paul I want you to fuck Uranus…And you know.” Elia smiled coyly, giving a humongous wink. Paul knew what Elia was referring to and both Giants had silly smirks on their faces as they both knew what Paul had to say next.

“So what you are asking Elia is that you want me to fuck Uranus up your anus?” Paul said with a shit eating grin.

Elia was in hysterics and could just about spit out: “Of course. I want you and that pathetic planet up my asshole now.”

Paul was outrightly drooling at the image of him fucking Elia’s tight asshole and he then began drooling as Elia had begun leaning over to her front in order to emphasise her wonderful ass, including her puckering asshole. Paul could not wait to fuck Uranus up Elia’s anus.

“Yes ma’am I’m on it!” Paul announced as he reached Elia. Elia giggled as she kissed him on the lips and gave him the planet. Paul gingerly held the planet. It was tiny and frail. Elia leant over again and Paul put the planet by her asshole and he carefully positioned himself and within seconds he ploughed his erect penis through the planet, completely destroying it effortlessly and his cock went up Elia’s tight asshole. Elia moaned loudly as Paul was rhythmically thrusting his cock through Elia’s asshole. The feeling felt magical but Paul remembered that the growth only occurs through fucking Elia’s pussy. Nevertheless it was a great idea by Elia and Paul was enjoying fucking her up her ass. Not too long at all both Giants were moaning loudly and Paul released and he came right on Elia’s asshole.

Both Giants were on cloud nine after that and they just lay down in each other’s arms and decided to relax with one another before they would proceed. Paul felt so content just lying there just looking straight at his very satisfied lover. Both Giants were just comfortable just staring lovingly at one another as they fuck each other throughout the universe.

“That was a wonderful idea Elia.” Paul murmured softly at his sweaty and glistening Goddess.

“Thank you I do have my moments.” Elia moaned softly. Elia tightened the hug and all Paul could do was smile. Elia just looked so happy right now and Elia’s blissful smile just warmed Paul’s heart. That one smile was all Paul needed. Elia was so happy and content with her newfound Godhood, and Paul could not wait to explore the rest of the universe with her. So much so that whilst Paul loved being in Elia’s tender hug, he wanted to continue their dominance over the universe.

“Mum I want to get even bigger.” Paul nodded towards the still omnipresent Sun. “I want to finish this Solar System now.”

“Of course honey let’s go.” And at that Elia got herself up and she helped Paul up to his feet.

Paul took Elia’s hand but Paul was baffled as Elia was leading him away from the Sun but Paul chose not to question Elia. Elia smirked as she noticed Paul’s polite confusion. Elia was humoured by Paul humouring her and she stopped abruptly and began to laugh.

“Look here honey.” Elia elaborately extended her free arm and Paul then noticed that Elia was pointing towards Neptune. “If we are going to finish off the Solar System then we need to finish off all the planets within it.”

Paul could not disagree with Elia’s logic and he smiled and nodded approvingly. Elia patted him on the shoulder tenderly and looked at him softly. Her eyes so loving that it briefly took Paul’s breathe away. He could only smile back at her with the same warmth.

“Okay honey, we have already decimated planets up my pussy, my asshole and with our feet. Any suggestions for how we finish off Neptune?” Elia asked, her smile was indulgent and this gave Paul the opening to try something different with Neptune.

“Well Elia, you know already how much I love your armpits.” Paul said softly, his cock already began to grow erect at the thought of Elia’s wonderful armpits.

“Of course.” Elia said with equal parts indulgence and amusement.

“Well, would you mind if I lick Neptune off your glorious armpit?” Paul asked with a goofy smile on his lips.

Elia smiled as she immediately lifted her arm up, exposing her gorgeous smooth armpit. Paul’s cock grew even bigger at the wonderful sight. “Go ahead honey, have all the fun you want.”

Paul accepted the invitation with great enthusiasm as he softly picked up the blue planet and he softly put it right next to Elia’s exposed armpit which caused Elia to shake from the cold touch.

“Oooh that is cold.” Elia said being as careful as she could in order to not move her arm back down and thus crush Neptune.

“Don’t worry it won’t be long.” Paul said apologetically.

“Take all the time you need.” Elia said in a soft motherly tone. Paul smiled at that; Elia was always so kind and lovely to him. Paul got his head closer to Elia’s armpit and despite an entire planet covering up the armpit, all Paul could smell was Elia’s scent. Paul laughed as Elia was so powerful that her armpit scent dominated an entire planet. Without further ado Paul got his colossal tongue and he began licking Neptune. The planet did taste cold but it was so small and fragile that the tongue decimated the planet within seconds and soon all Paul could feel was the wonderful smooth armpit of his gorgeous Giantess Goddess. Elia began moaning as Paul was licking her armpit harder and harder. The taste was unbelievably good for Paul and the subtle amounts of sweat exploded in Paul’s taste buds and felt rich and delicious to his very satisfied tongue.

After some time and long after Neptune had been completely eradicated by the ginormous tongue, Paul felt satisfied with how much armpit worship he was able to do and he reluctantly left Elia’s wonderful armpit and could only stare amused at Elia’s kindly indulgent smile at him.

“Enjoy that?” Elia said with an amused smirk on her lips.

“Of course. Everything about you is perfect.” Elia cooed at Paul’s compliment and Elia tenderly hugged Paul and Paul returned the favour. The touch was so calming and he could feel his mother’s love for him emanating from her glorious touch.

Afterwards Elia looked up and smiled. “One more planet on this side of the solar system left.”

Paul was confused. Neptune was the last planet this side of the Mars/Jupiter asteroid barrier. “What do you mean?” Paul asked dumbfounded.

“Pluto of course!” Elia announced excitably.

Paul laughed at that and Elia looked at him slightly confused. “Mum, Pluto is a Dwarf Planet. It does not really count as a planet anymore.”

Elia looked crestfallen, but it took Paul a few seconds to realise that Elia was being playful which was compounded when Elia did an extravagant pout. “Pluto was a planet when I was a kid.” Paul gave a cheeky smile and this emboldened Elia all the more. “Pluto is still a planet to me damn it! I’m a Goddess and my word counts more than those puny astronomers anyway.”

Paul smiled and he accepted Elia’s decision. “Fair enough, lead on my Goddess.”

Elia had a smug smile on her lips and as she put her hand out Paul took it and all Elia could do was nod. “Let’s my dear Giant sized God.”

Both Elia and Paul walked hand in hand in a surprisingly regal manner. Despite being nude Giants walking in the vacuum of space, they walked with great poise and class. Paul noticed Elia’s smug smirk but Paul laughed as Elia completely missed and walked past the tiny dot that was Pluto.

“What’s so funny?” Elia asked bemused.

“You have already walked past your precious prize.” Paul pointed where Pluto was.

Elia widened her eyes but even as Paul was pointing at it Elia still could not see it.

“Are you sure you are not messing with me. I can’t see….Oh.” Paul smiled as Elia finally noticed the utterly miniscule object floating nonchalantly through the Solar System.

“Well, it is on the small side.” Elia admitted.

“Small? I would not even call it a Dwarf Planet, maybe a dot perhaps.” Paul was laughing hard at just how pathetic Pluto truly was compared to their ginormous bodies.

Elia pouted and she immediately got her hand over to the planet and within a blink she crushed Pluto with two of her fingers. The sight was incredible for Paul as Elia crushed Pluto as if it was a bug, a mere inconvenience to be exterminated at will.

“Pluto was destroyed like a planet and it is off my checklist. Come on dear two more planets left.” Elia took Paul’s hand and Paul could only droll at the sexy sight of Elia Fernandez acting like the assertive Goddess she was.

Paul and Elia took the not particularly long walk towards the other side of the Solar System. With the giant gas planets eradicated by their bodies, the Solar System became a bare empty place. The only action of note during this walk was Elia pushing away the asteroid belt as if it was nothing and Paul stared in awe as the tiny rocks scattered themselves far away from the Solar System. Within a few seconds after that the Giants had walked over to Venus. It was a truly tiny thing now, nowhere near as pathetic looking as Pluto was but it was still so tiny.

“What do you want to do with this little thing?” Elia said amused as they stopped by the miniscule planet.

“Do something sexy.” Paul shot back as smoothly as he could.

Elia smiled as she picked up the tiny planet gingerly and she softly opened her mouth and as the planet was laid carefully on her tongue Paul leant over and the two Giants shared a long deep snog. The kiss was exquisite as Paul felt the tiny planet being crushed mercilessly by the two monolithic tongues. As the kiss ended Elia looked at Paul with unconcealed lust. Elia looked at Paul and then motioned at the great beaming Sun. It was still massive, even compared to the two Giants but it was nowhere near as foreboding as before.

“Nearly there. One planet left.” Elia moaned huskily.

Paul could see the utterly miniscule dot that was Mercury. Paul could only stare at it with bemusement. Something as tiny as Mercury did not even deserve the luxury of an elaborate demise, but Paul smiled as he knew he was going to do so anyway. Elia was looking at Paul and he immediately grabbed the tiny dot sized planet and he put it in between Elia’s toes and he lay down on the ground and he immediately licked her smooth sexy feet and Mercury was crushed completely. Elia was stunned by Paul's actions but she moaned as Paul began licking both of her feet and the salty taste felt heavenly for Paul. Mercury did not deserve to be ended by Elia’s perfect feet but Paul did not care and he licked Elia’s feet with gleeful abandon as Elia moaned in appreciation. After a little while of completely slobbering both feet, Paul looked up at the smiling Giantess. Elia looked like a complete Goddess at this vantage point.

“All done. Let’s get on with the main finale.” Paul said quickly as he got up off of the ground and he felt vindicated when Elia kissed him after demonstrating his devotion to her incredible feet.

“I see just how excited you are. I am proud my feet can do that for you.” Elia smiled as she took Paul’s hand and they walked quickly to the star that once gave life to the Earth.

The two Giants floated over to the Sun and it was still big. Looking at it, it was slightly bigger than Jupiter was to them but honestly not by much. Still Paul was intrigued how much bigger it was to them at the present moment.

“Want to measure the Sun before we do our thing?” Paul asked softly.

Elia smiled and announced: “Last one to the top is a rotten egg.” Elia began jumping and Paul laughed and he began jumping trying to beat Elia to the top. Paul put a lot of effort in chasing Elia with his massive striding jumps but alas Elia was always too far out of reach and Elia beat him to the top.

“Nice try dear.” Elia kissed Paul on the cheek. Paul looked down on the ground and the Sun was maybe fifteen times bigger than they were. Paul then suddenly realised that he was standing right next to the Sun and he was not even feeling particularly hot.

“You know Mum, we are standing right next to the Sun of all places and I barely feel that much heat. How about you?” Paul asked intrigued.

“I’ll let you know in a second.” Elia leant over and actually touched the Sun with her bare hand. Paul looked at his Goddess with both awe and lust as Elia was laughing as she was moving her finger all over the Sun with clear amusement.

“Well?” Paul asked the bold Giantess.

“Feels nice, the Sun feels nice and warm on my finger but no more than that.” A small smile reached Elia’s lips. It was pure lust and Paul’s cock grew massive at the sight of his sexy nude Goddess and her incredibly large breasts and lovely tanned skin looking utterly majestic from the touch of the Sun. Paul leant over to Elia and they immediately snogged one another. The kiss was drawn out and Paul’s cock was seemingly about to burst, he had been looking forward to this and very soon the last obstacle in the Solar System would be gone.

“I want the Sun inside of you. I want to fuck the Sun to oblivion.” Paul moaned softly at Elia. Elia giggled at the request.

“Of course my dear…I have an idea.” Elia moved to the edge of the Sun and she softly moved herself to the edge of the Sun and she inserted the corner of the Sun inside her pussy. Elia moaned immediately. There was still space for Paul’s cock to penetrate Elia's pussy.

“I want you Paul. Here’s to the greatest growth spurt yet.” Elia said in an ocean of lust. Paul kissed her again and he got himself ready.

“I love you Mum.”

"I love you too Paul." Elia announced softly.

Paul looked over Elia into the far reaches of space. “I hope you are watching this display you puny tiny mites of our universe. Prepare to meet your new God and Goddess.” Paul immediately inserted his cock into Elia’s vagina and the feeling of his dick also penetrating the Sun was unbelievable. Paul was already close to orgasming but he did not want to waste it so he immediately began pumping his cock rhythmically as he imagined himself and Elia completely dominating the universe. Paul imagined himself fucking entire galaxies inside Elia’s wonderful pussy and already he saw the Sun seemingly shrinking. The sun was growing smaller and smaller. Paul was ecstatic as he saw for the first time both Elia and himself growing. Their powers had seemed to grow more defined, Paul surmised he still needed vaginal penetration, but neither Giant had come yet. Paul’s cock was pounding harder and harder in Elia’s pussy and Elia was moaning louder and louder. The Sun was getting so small now. Paul smiled as he saw the Sun now smaller than Elia and then a moment later smaller than himself. Paul was pounding harder and harder as then the Sun became the size of a volleyball, then an apple and then even a marble.

“Here comes the grand finale.” Paul shoved the very small Sun inside Elia’s pussy and his cock thrusted the small ball and it exploded and immediately both Giants orgasmed and they screamed their pleasure with an incredible roar.

 

Many millions of miles away on a small young planet an elderly herdsman called Svelek was walking in the desert. He was a simple person tending even simpler animals. He was hot and sweaty and could not wait to take a small break from his toils, but before he could get to the well for a drink Svelek felt the ground shake. The ground shook violently and he fell on the ground. And then he heard it. A catastrophic roar that decimated his eardrums and as he fell on the ground deaf and in agony he then saw the ground collapse and then he incredibly saw the sky crack and break but he could not focus on it too long as he plummeted down below the ground, alongside the rest of his kind.

 

Olo was returning back home to the village with his Uncle. It was his first hunt and he snagged an impressive beast. It was 9 foot tall, hairy, very ugly but also very meaty. The beast was strong but Olo outsmarted the dumb brute and cut its throat. His Uncle was proud of him. It took Uncle Danos twelve hunts to kill a beast that powerful and Olo had done it on his first hunt. Olo was walking proudly as the villagers were gawking at his prize in wonder. Olo’s smug smile illustrated to his fellow villagers who was the brave soul that killed it. But as Olo was walking proudly he then suddenly saw the bright blue sky turned black. The bustling village went as quiet as a hunter was stalking his prey and then he heard a girl gasp. Olo looked up and he saw it. He saw two things floating in the sky. Olo had never seen beings like this. Their skin was pink and plain whereas his was orange and stripy. They looked so completely different to anything Olo had ever seen in his short life. Then Olo saw the village elder on his knees and then his wife and then their son and soon everyone outside was praying. Olo then bent down and he looked at the incredible pink beings with pure reverence.

“Gods! All bow down to the Gods!” Someone besides him proclaimed.

 

With a telescope, the young scientist Nekala was watching the night sky. His parents had bought it for his 14th cycle year, which coincided with the 5000th anniversary of the birth of their planet, Hyokiala’s, incredible Empire. Even now it was still the most powerful empire in the known galaxy. It spanned 79 populated planets and 60 different intelligent sentient lifeforms. Nekala was happy as he got two loads of presents for this and he accepted them all with a glad heart. Despite his people’s incredible scientific achievements, Nekala was still pleased with the simple telescope he was given. Nekala was moving the telescope, zooming in and in towards the night sky and then all he could see was pink. Nekala was baffled so he zoomed out and then he saw it. Two pink beings with eyes and ears and mouths were floating in the middle of space. Nekala knew immediately that these two things must have spanned solar systems in size. Nekala had seen species with pink skin before, though he thought the colour drab compared to his bright blue skin, but he had never seen beings such as this in his life, nor any phenomena like this really. According to the telescope they were at least half a galaxy away but that was not far enough for him. Nekala had one instinct and one instinct only. He screamed in utter terror.

“Monsters! Monsters are Coming!”

 

Paul had stared peacefully at Elia, and Elia stared peacefully at him. A great power washed over Paul. He could feel the tinies. Paul could feel thousands of planets watching their every move right now. Paul could see the stars shining brightly over both of them right now. Paul and Elia grew an incredible amount and now their Solar System if it was still around would have been microscopic to them. Paul then felt planets being obliterated by their previous screaming from their orgasms and then by just them growing and moving. Paul was speechless at how all-powerful they both were now. Paul could feel many more planets; with emerging civilizations that had not even discovered the wheel worshipping the Giants in the sky like the God’s they were, and planets far more developed than the Earth could have ever hoped to be witnessing their ascension with great fear. The power was unbelievable. More and more Paul was feeling like an actual God and Paul feeling the reactions of countless beings reinforced this greatly.

“I feel them. I feel the tinies near us.” Elia said with a small smile on her lips.

“Me too.” Paul said proudly.

Elia kissed Paul on the lips and they snogged in celebration of their newfound power. The kiss was short and sweet as Elia looked at him with lust and then she looked over towards the ever smaller galaxy.

“I hope you bugs lived rich full lives, because it is all coming to an end. Prepare to bow and die to the true Gods.” Elia announced as she took Paul’s hand. Paul felt so warm in his mother’s touch which was reinforced by her sweet smile towards him. Paul could melt at such a warm look from her playful brown eyes. Paul was ready; he was ready to destroy the galaxy with his gorgeous Giantess Goddess Elia. The two all-powerful God’s of the universe.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope people enjoyed it, all feedback would be greatly appreciated.