- Text Size +

After all the destruction and all the worship and fucking given to her from her eager young lover, Elia Fernandez was finally ready to return home. Her hand was holding Paul’s own hand tightly, appreciative to the Giant standing alongside with her. This was not going to be easy for her. But for Elia just being with her Giant lover made anything possible for her. Just from feeling his hand and staring at his lovely eyes, Elia could feel both Paul’s lust for her, but also his love for her from his long playful stares. Elia knew that Paul worshipped her feet and ass, as well as initiating the destruction of three entire continents to cheer her up after her initial visit to the edges of Alaska. Elia could not wait to show off her beauty and her great power to the rest of the world as they destroy the last two civilised continents on their to-do list.

Elia smiled as she walked across Russia and was still amazed that one tiny step from Russia could somehow lead to the edges of the United States. Elia looked behind and saw just how many foot prints were visible from their vantage point. The sheer scale to which the Giants stood now surprised even her. She could imagine that the American’s were thanking their lucky stars when she initially hesitated the first time she was here, but after all the fun she had with Paul as they destroyed Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Africa as a whole, she knew in her heart she could not leave out North and South America. Elia never planned to return to Chile ever in her life, all the bad memories briefly flashed in her mind, but Elia was now a Goddess and a Goddess needed to be present for all of her subjects to be in awe over before their inevitable demise.

Elia looked pleased as Paul followed her step and she was already getting horny again just witnessing her son’s normal sized step in walking from Russia to the United States. Normal to her, but otherworldly compared to the puny microscopic humans. Paul’s dick completely dominated the land below them as all natural light was stripped away just by Paul’s swinging dick moving naturally. No doubt Elia’s breasts and pussy were doing the same thing now for all the tiny people way down at the ground.

Elia looked down onto the ground and she smiled at the impressive size of the state of Alaska, but the smile grew rueful. Despite Alaska’s impressive size, Elia knew it was thinly populated due to the extremity of the weather. There was so much more destruction and fucking to be had with her Giant lover and Elia did not wish to waste too much time in Alaska. She just wanted to make a quick demonstration to strike fear into the hearts of the other tiny American citizens watching their glorious display. Elia looked down and though she could not see any cities down at the ground from her wonderfully large 2000 miles plus height, it didn’t matter. This was going to be an address to the entire United States, to the last surviving remnants of humanity.

“Greetings to our utterly microscopic subjects, it is your Goddess Elia and your God Paul and we have finally decided to grace our presence to your little continent, isn’t that truly wonderful of us?” Paul was grinning like a loon from that line and it took a lot of composure on Elia’s part not to laugh from Paul’s enthusiastic smile. “Don’t worry American’s we can never ignore or deny you. We shall show you little guys and gals the same love that we showed to the rest of the world, isn’t that right Paul?”

Paul’s eyes brightened, Elia smiled as she knew that Paul was no doubt imagining fucking her as well as crushing countless cities and countries as he worshipped her divine body. Paul’s smile however turned more self-assured as his gaze went from looking at Elia’s glorious naked body to him looking down at the tiny landmass down far into the ground and both Giant Gods shared a sweet smile as Elia was watching patiently, eagerly anticipating to what Paul would have to say to their tiny subjects.

“That is totally correct Elia. Little puny American’s we are going to rock your world, and don’t worry South Americans you will have your turn as well.” Paul said with gusto, perfectly content and prepared to be an otherworldly huge Giant God.

Paul paused and he looked straight at his Giantess lover. Elia knew that her confident smile had diminished to a vulnerable smile as she thought about Chile again, and Paul’s smile was kind and protective as he held her by the shoulder and he gave her a soft kiss on the lips. Elia could melt from such a sweet touch; she truly loved utterly dominating the world with her beloved Giant sized son as well as sharing their bodies with one another, revelling in their Godhood for everyone to witness.

“Little subjects who are no doubt mesmerised by our majestic bodies, I feel that you deserve to witness a demonstration to our powers.” Paul said with authority. An idea flashed in Elia’s mind and she wanted to see it done so she looked at her son and softly interrupted him.

“Yes and that demonstration will be my Giant God Paul annihilating Alaska with his glorious penis!” Elia announced with childish excitement.

Paul’s smile grew ginormous at the proclamation, as did his penis incidentally. Elia knew that Paul would do what she asked but Elia was so happy as she noticed that his eyes had brightened as he clearly had his own ideas as well.

“And after that the divine Giantess Goddess Elia will wipe out Canada with her bountiful boobs!” Paul said with clear joy in his voice. It was Elia’s turn to smile back. The Giant God’s audience with the miniscule American’s had swiftly transformed into a playful tit for tat between two horny lovers wanting to see what the other would do for them but Elia could not wait for the show to start.

“Come on then my dear Paul; show these minnows your great power.” Elia practically licked out of her luscious lips.

Elia smiled as she quickly took two steps firmly into Canadian territory. She was standing in the Great White North but her feet were so warm that it was melting the snow she was standing on. The feeling felt wonderful on her large slender toes, like ice being rubbed and melted on the skin during on a hot summer’s day.

Elia was watching transfixed as Paul shuffled himself onto the ground and he got down onto his knees. Elia smiled as she noticed that Paul’s knees were firmly on Russian ground, the sheer scale of their incredibly huge bodies continued to impress Elia as Paul was spread out between two vast continents. Elia continued looking down as she saw Paul stroking his cock excitedly and she saw it loom eternal over Alaska. With a huge grin on his face Elia saw Paul lower his cock down with his hand and then as he got comfortable hovering over the ground, he began swinging it. Elia was drooling as Paul’s cock began wiping out the land around it. Paul got his knees off the floor and began moving his legs as his cock began wiping out everything that existed on the entire surface area of Alaska. Paul was clearly eager to watch Elia’s own admission of dominance as he lay down and he grabbed his cock and used it as a monolithic bulldozer and he began moving it up and down the fairly large state with extreme precision and extreme prejudice. Paul’s dick was mowing down everything remorselessly as it went up and then he moved it slightly to the right and he moved it down until it reached the coast and then he shuffled it again to the right and repeated the process, mowing down and crushing Alaska with gleeful determination as Elia watched transfixed. That cock truly belonged to a God as it destroyed everything in its path.

Within moments Paul leant back up and Elia smiled as she saw that there was nothing else on Alaska now. Paul’s cock had completely annihilated everything that used to exist on Alaska. It was now just a completely barren wasteland devoid of all life. Paul got up and all Elia could do was to give her son a sloppy kiss on the lips and to softly tug on his erect cock. As the kiss ended Elia got down to her knees and she softly put her mouth over Paul’s cock and she began blowing on it. Paul was moaning softly as Elia began increasing the pace of her licks over Paul’s shaft. Elia was in Heaven as she imagined the terror those people felt just before they were pulverised by a Giant’s erect cock. Paul was clearly ready as she felt the cum building up in his cock and within moments he released in Elia’s mouth and Elia swallowed everything gratefully. Elia looked up afterwards and saw Paul’s knees buckling in pleasure.

“Your turn Elia.” Paul said with a massive grin on his face.

Paul helped Elia up and Elia already saw that the Northern parts of Canada had already been decimated by her massive feet. Elia straightened herself out, and began fondling her breasts in anticipation for the show ahead. Paul looked on with clear anticipation for the show, he was ready and already his dick had already grown stiff, just mere moments after Elia’s blowjob.

“Get a good seat dearie.” Elia said huskily.

Paul duly done so as he walked into the ocean and walked onto the Northern states of America in order to get a good look of Elia’s boobs annihilating Canada. When Elia saw that Paul was in a good position to witness her demonstration, she knelt down over towards the Southern parts of Canada and she gave the tiny people freaking out one last show so she lowered herself down onto the ground slowly and she began rubbing her boobs seductively and she began swaying them closer and closer to the ground, mindful to the fact that her son was watching this show with bated breath. Elia smiled and without warning she flopped her breasts straight down onto the ground, annihilating everything below it and causing humongous earthquakes. Elia laughed and she began swinging her breasts from left to right with great speed, close enough to the ground that cities were being flung hundreds of miles into the air and inspired by her son’s show she grabbed a hold of both of her large firm breasts and in a straight line she got down on her knees and she moved her boobs like a wrecking ball all over the Canadian border surrounding the United States, completely eradicating everything that lived in Canada. Elia kept swinging her boobs and crushing everything just north of the US border, with some towns and cities being thrown over to the US and Elia saw some parts of them landing on the Northern US States. When she was done she looked down at the rough barren land of her footprints to the north and her boob crush to the south and she smiled as Canada ceased to exist. Elia looked up as she heard Paul clapping wildly straight at her after that performance.

“BRAVO!” Paul was bellowing loudly, no doubt it sounded like thunder from the Gods for the tiny mortals lucky enough not to be deafened by it but Elia did not care about what any of the tinies were feeling below her. Elia was beaming with happiness from her son’s standing ovation at the show she just put on.

“Aww. Thanks for the applause sweetie, I really fancy a kiss after that.” Elia said with genuine joy in her heart, so pleased that her son enjoyed her show.

Paul smiled and as the two Giants leant over towards one another, Paul playfully groped at Elia’s massive breasts, Elia began to laugh as those same boobs that had wiped out millions of people just a few moments ago and were now being played with by her horny Giant lover. Afterwards Paul smiled and they then shared a deep powerful snog. The feeling was electric as both Giants tongues explored each other greedily; Elia was on a high after watching her son’s show as well as her own demonstration of eradicating an entire country with her glorious and wonderful boobs, ecstatic that she had destroyed an entire country just to titillate her horny Giant lover.

“That was a wonderful show you just put on Elia. Your boobs are so magical.” Paul said with blatant lust, staring at her like the Goddess that she is.

Paul began playing with Elia’s boobs again after that line. The feeling of her son’s hands as they were rubbing her breasts simply felt incredible. She looked down and saw that Paul’s cock was extremely erect now. She smiled as she quickly got down onto her knees and without warning she grabbed Paul’s cock and began rubbing it with her boobs as she was moving them up and down. The feeling was wonderful for Elia but she was laughing at just how turned on Paul was and she knew he was not going to last long and after a few moments Elia felt a quick burst of cum shoot straight out of his dick but Elia was stunned as it shot out of the atmosphere and she could see it beginning to float into outer space. Elia nudged her son for his attention and they both began to laugh as Paul’s cum was floating away from the Earth, looking like any other phenomenon that could only be found in space using only a telescope. Elia got up and she was laughing harder as the floating cum barely reached her thighs. Paul’s smirk was large and wanting to make him laugh, Elia slowly reached towards Paul’s floating seed, putting her humongous hand over it and she softly drifted it over to her mouth and she duly swallowed it.

“Hmmm, space cum.” Elia said in a childish manner.

Paul began laughing and he got straight to Elia and they kissed one more time, and their tongues explored the other one’s mouths vigorously. When the kiss ended both Giants were staring contently at each other’s sparkling eyes. The rest of the ever diminishing Earth did not matter to the two horny Giant sized Gods at all. All that mattered was their love for each other as the equal God and Goddess of the world, and soon to be the universe.

When the kiss ended, Paul looked straight into Elia’s eyes and a massive shit-eating grin emerged from his face. A smile emerged from Elia’s face, she knew what was coming.

“You taste like my cum now.” Paul said excitedly, Elia knew that he was clearly waiting to be able to say something like that to her. Especially how many times she had teased him after all of his kinky worship of her perfect body. Both Giants laughed heartily and when they finished Elia looked down across at the rest of the United States and she could see that the north and middle of the United States had already been crushed unaware and unceremoniously by her son’s titanic feet, but she smiled as she spied that both the East and West coasts of the United States were still intact. Elia could not wait to crush all of the United States to rubble. A plan began to formulate in Elia’s head.

“I know you have always wanted to visit Los Angeles Paul. I have already been so why not have a visit yourself.” Elia said with a tender smile on her lips.

Paul looked genuinely touched and he went up to Elia and gave her a soft kiss on the cheek and a nice firm hug. Though the two lovers had fucked all over the ravaged world today, Elia smiled warmly as Paul would always be her son and that small demonstrations would always be greatly appreciated. Elia smiled wider at that thought as for the two humongous Gods, offering California up to be crushed by a Giant is now considered a small gesture.

“Thank you Elia that really means a lot to me. I have always wanted to see the sights that Hollywood has to offer as well as to rub shoulders with the stars.” Both Giants laughed softly at this and Paul began to nod as he said: “Okay, all the landmarks are a little bit too small to be seen by us anymore, and I can’t bump into famous movie stars, but they sure as hell can bump into my foot.”

Paul began a quick step towards the West Coast and Elia moved further southwards so she can have a good look at the mayhem that Paul’s massive feet will cause to the beleaguered tinies. Paul could see how eager Elia was to watch the show as he took his sweet time strutting over to California. Paul looked over to Elia and Elia smiled as Paul gave her a goofy smile that wasn’t quite sexy but it was adorable and it did put emphasis to how much he was clearly trying to please her, Elia appreciated the effort so she shot him an alluring smile back, which widened Paul’s smile, and enlarged his cock. Paul looked down and he was standing just north of California, giving Elia a great vantage point to all the destruction he will cause. Paul hovered his foot over the entire state dangling it just out of reach to the ground. Elia was tilting her head, eagerly watching the foot swinging from north to south and back again. Paul was teasing the tiny people as he occasionally moved his foot and began waving down towards the microscopic inhabitants with a slow cheerful manner, almost like a parody of an awe-struck tourist. Paul continued the game for a while to Elia’s amusement. Paul was playfully blowing Elia kisses whilst simultaneously silently threatening the complete extinction of the almost mythical California. The dream factory reduced to being a toy for a horny Giant to extinguish. Elia was amused by that thought, but as Paul was finally lifting his foot down for California’s final curtain, Elia wanted more gravitas from the performance so she called out:

“Come up with a good line.” Elia said to her distracted son.

“Huh?” Paul could only mumble back as he turned around but kept his foot high into the air.

“Come on Paul, you know. You are in Hollywood after all so it would be fitting if you ended California with a great iconic film line.” Paul began thinking hard but Elia could tell that she had put him on the spot and that his mind was a blank.

“You’re the director, what do you want me to say?” Paul asked with an amused smirk on his face.

Elia smiled at that. As well as being a Giantess and a Goddess, she was now also a director apparently. Elia could not help thinking that at least one speck on the ground would be amused by the fact that the two Giants were attempting to choreograph the destruction of Hollywood like it was a movie, and doing it awkwardly to boot.

“Improvise baby, this is showbiz!” Elia called out with a silly American accent. Paul laughed at that and Elia could see the gears in Paul’s head turn as he suddenly had an idea. Paul got his foot back into position but did so with an even greater power and authority than before and he looked straight at Elia and he bellowed out:

“MADE IT MA! TOP OF THE WORLD!” And at that Paul slammed his foot down violently onto California. Elia laughed at such a corny reference, but she enjoyed being the centre of Paul’s attention and being referenced as well. Elia looked down at the ground and she marvelled at the ripples and visible earthquakes happening all over the continent, and afterwards Paul began dragging his foot all over the rest of California, using it as an exceptionally small foot mat. Within seconds one of the most iconic places in the entire world, the place of dreams for billions of people around the world was now completely eradicated by one young man’s big foot.

Paul admired the work he had done and he walked straight towards Elia and Elia put her arms out and they both shared a nice big hug.

“That was very nice Paul. I’m sure if civilization had not collapsed or hadn’t been eaten, crushed or consumed by our fucking, than that crush would be the headline news all over the world.” Elia said in a playful tone. Paul was amused by that and appeared to be trying to think of a rebuttal.

“It’s not over just yet Elia. I’m sure at least a few people were able to watch that on TV, or better yet live and in person.” Paul laughed and he lifted his foot up, admiring the handiwork that he had caused. Elia could see nothing but dirt and maybe some debris but that was the problem with being over 2000 miles tall, everything beneath the Gods became impersonal and of little importance to them now. “But don’t worry Elia, there is more to come for the US of A.”

Paul looked back at Elia with a great big smile, and Elia smiled back as he was looking at her lustily. Elia could not wait to hear what he had planned. “Now that I have smashed most of the West Coast, I want to see what you will do to the East Coast.”

Elia’s heart was beating hard. Paul wanted to see what she would do to New York. Elia looked all the way down and every landmark that made New York iconic was utterly insignificant to her. New York had become just one of the tiny cities only recognisable by geography now. But still Elia had ideas forming in her head. And one came running through her memory, and after thinking about it there was nothing else she could do.

“Well I always wanted to be a part of a fashion show in New York.” Elia said with a small smile on her lips. Paul was smiling patiently at her so Elia gave a more descriptive answer. “Well when I was younger I always wanted to be a model, but though I had the height, I was told I didn’t have the figure.” Before Elia could feel shitty about remembering being told she was not beautiful and skinny enough as a teenager, Paul immediately kissed her on the lips. Whatever goofiness Paul was playing at whilst he was destroying California, it had been replaced by the air of an assertive though appreciative sweetheart. The kiss was strong and confident. When the kiss ended Elia was impressed by the calm kindness being exuded from her son’s face. Paul’s eyes looked so strong but so caring. Paul had grown mentally as well as psychically today; Elia could not fail to note.

“You are and always have been the most beautiful woman in the world to me.” Paul said softly. Elia’s heart was pounding like a jackhammer now. “I would be honoured to watch you model in New York.” Paul said with calm excitement on his part which made Elia feel warm all over. Elia was ready to make Paul as happy as he has made her, but suddenly she felt confused how to do it as she wanted to.

“Well I want to give you a show, but look at us. We’re stark naked. What exactly would I be modelling?” Elia asked; half seriously as a goofy smile was growing on her large luscious lips.

“Well I’m sure destroying the world in a lust-filled frenzy counts as a fashion statement.” Paul said with a goofy smile of his own. “Show the world what a Goddess looks like.” Paul said with a more serious tone. The words felt like rays of sunshine to Elia. The idea came to Elia suddenly and she smiled to herself as she had it now.

“Well my loving God, I want you to move quickly back over to Canada. I want you to witness and to enjoy this.” Paul and Elia kissed once more, this time a quick kiss. Paul smiled and he walked eagerly to the North East of Canada.

Elia moved eastwards. She wanted to decimate all of the East Coast. Though most survivors’ eyes must have been planted over Elia’s preposterously large body, the only eye’s that Elia actually cared about was Paul’s and it was watching her every movement with great anticipation. Elia straightened her body; she grabbed her breasts and tried to look every bit the Goddess and conqueror of the Earth. Elia composed herself and she gave a cold regal look of disdain as she looked down at the ground at the millions of people hopefully still alive in New York and the rest of the East Coast.

“Well my utterly microscopic subjects, this is your Goddess Elia and I am going to walk all over everything that you have spent centuries to build. You peons should be honoured that a Goddess would bless your puny insignificant lives and allow you all to be a part of her majesty.”

Elia looked over and she struggled to keep her cold regal look as Paul was applauding, cheering and his penis was even visibly growing erect at Elia’s performance. Elia was able to keep her face still albeit through a quick wink towards her Giant sized partner.

Elia was flexing her toes in anticipation; she waited a few moments as she wanted her words to be sunk in to the tinies psyches before her feet sunk through their cities. Elia dreamed of being a model and she treated the East Coast as her personal catwalk. With a deep breath she began her walk. Elia walked perfectly straight with as pure a composure that she could manage; her large boobs were bouncing in synch to her large strides. Her legs were far enough apart so her subjects could see her ginormous Vagina right on top of them, like a looming black hole. Elia could feel her feet decimating everything beneath them indiscriminately. She could no longer feel buildings, landmarks or monuments. Everything was equally insignificant to her. Her long strides quickly got her to the top of the East Coast and right beside her appreciative lover. Paul was clapping and applauding wildly in clear appreciation at the show he was given. Elia smiled but she knew that her long strides meant she missed several cities, including most of New York. Paul leant over and gave her a kiss, Elia reciprocated but after the kiss she silently darted her eyes down by her left foot. When Paul’s eyes were on her large foot she quickly crushed New York City with a massive powerful stomp. Paul was salivating from such a show; his cock was fully erect and he was clearly ready for another round of fucking. As much as Elia could not wait for another lovemaking session with her lovely son, Elia wanted to finish her destruction of the East Coast so she put her finger playfully on Paul’s lips and stared intently at him.

“Hang on Paul. I want to give you an encore performance.”

Paul was visibly excited so she gave him another quick kiss and then she turned slowly and as she turned Elia elevated her huge rear-end and hung it up proudly towards her son’s body. Elia began her second walk over the East Coast and though she looked straight ahead, she was mindful to step on the areas she had not trod on before, but she did this seamlessly and within moments she was walking confidently over the ravaged remains of the Eastern Seaboard of the United States. When Elia finished her walk, she turned around majestically and she looked straight at her Giant lover Paul, who with his cock as straight as a pole, he had clearly loved the show. She took her hand up and softly began rolling her finger seductively towards him.

“Come to me my dear Paul. I am ready for your sweet loving again.” Elia moaned huskily.

Paul eagerly walked towards her, crushing a major part of the central northern states in the process but Elia smiled as she knew that the only thing Paul was paying attention to was her and her alone. Paul got to her and Elia draped her arms all over her and as they hugged they shared a deep powerful snog. All the power and energies that came from turning into all-powerful Gigantic Gods were felt as their lips and tongues collided with the other. This was two Gods showing their love and complete adoration towards each other.

Elia’s hands were grabbing all over Paul’s body as it began on his chest and soon she was reaching lower and lower until she grabbed her lover’s very erect penis. Paul gasped in pleasure but he had already begun fondling Elia’s generous breasts at the same time. Elia was in Heaven as Paul kept kissing her first on the lips and then he began rapidly kissing her all the way down across her body, all over her neck and he then began giving sloppy kisses over Elia’s breasts and he then opened his mouth and Elia felt Paul’s tongue licking and sucking on her erect nipple. Electricity shot through her veins at the wonderful feeling as Paul was sucking on her breasts harder which caused Elia to moan loudly. Paul looked up at Elia and she felt warm at just how peaceful and loving Paul’s face was as he finished sucking on her breasts and with a cheeky smirk on his face, he began lowering himself down to the ground. Elia felt unbelievably powerful as her lover put his colossal knees on the ground, no doubt decimating several of the mid area States that they were standing over as the slight movements that they have made during their make-out session had already covered over half of the United States. Paul got down by Elia’s wet crotch in a deferential manner and he kissed her pussy and as he kissed it he opened his mouth and began snogging Elia’s pussy. Elia was moaning in complete ecstasy as Paul’s tongue was swirling around the vaginal lips in an extremely efficient and effective manner and he was slowly but surely going ever so deeper into her pussy. Elia’s moans became thunderously loud as she held onto Paul’s hair as softly as she could mindful that she did not want to hurt him. Elia was getting ever so close to reaching orgasm but before she finished her final part of the Great Giant God World Tour, she wanted another growth spurt. Elia softly stroked Paul’s hair and Paul looked up to her face. Elia’s heart was melting at seeing Paul looking up at her with such a kind wonderful smile on his lips. Elia knew that she was being worshipped by the only person that deserved the honour of doing so. Elia knew how happy Paul was to worship and to pleasure her in every way and Elia could not wait to see what the universe had in store for the two emerging Giant sized Gods, as well as seeing what they had for store to the unsuspecting universe.

“I want you inside of me.” Elia moaned huskily at her wonderful son.

Paul’s eyes brightened up at that request and Elia invitingly laid down across the United States, destroying many states simultaneously with her incredible body, her ass using the Mid-States as a cushion and it felt utterly wonderful for her lovely soft ass. Elia stretched her lovely long legs and she winked at her son as she began rubbing her very wet pussy in anticipation for what was to come. Paul was drooling and he got over to Elia and they shared a nice long kiss to start off the proceedings. Elia smiled at just how into her Paul was as they just gazed at one another after the kiss. Paul got his very erect cock and he softly guided it into her ever so moist pussy. Elia moaned immediately at the feeling and Paul began pumping his cock into her, first it began slowly and sensually almost in a relaxing manner. Elia closed her eyes as she felt Paul’s cock penetrate her body, the feeling just of pure bliss. Eventually Paul began increasing the tempo and very soon both Giants were moaning and growing very sweaty from the excursion. Elia was moaning louder and louder and then she felt it, the orgasm arrived in her body and then Elia’s pussy exploded in pleasure as Paul’s cum poured through her, both Giants roaring in ecstasy.

Both giants rolled next to one another and Elia looked at how satisfied her son was in all of his naked sweaty glory and by now with both Giants sprawled all over, the United States had been completely destroyed, finished off as both Giants were finishing themselves off in each other. Elia and Paul were breathing hard and Elia was just content to stare at her Giant lover. Elia could not believe that just a few hours ago she was just another single mother living a life of servitude to faceless company’s, just one of the billions of insignificant dots that littered all over the globe, but now she was a Goddess and she had already destroyed the vast majority of human civilization with her Giant lover and son. Elia had one more piece of business left on this planet before they were done with it, and that was to finally get past of all of her fear’s and insecurities from when she was merely mortal, and that is to finally go back home, to Chile.

“We are nearly done Paul.” Elia said in a soft whisper as she turned over to her son.

“Yeah, almost all the continents are destroyed now. Can’t imagine there being too many survivors now, but even after we are done here I have a big plan in store for the Earth.” Paul said in an almost dismissive manner, but the growing smirk betrayed any illusion of coolness. Paul was clearly very excited at his own idea.

Elia’s own eyes brightened at that thought. Even after all they had done to the Earth and all of its inhabitants; Paul had a Grand Finale left for the Earth. Elia was growing excited at the possibilities.

“Ooh you know how much I hate surprises, what have you got in mind Paul?” Elia asked with a growing fever of excitement in her voice echoing that of a child.

“I am not going to say a word; I am going to keep it quiet until we are ready.” Paul said with a smile typically reserved for parents after a child asked what he has been given for Christmas. Elia should know, she gave that exact same smile to Paul enough times. “But one little clue, we are going to share it.” Paul continued with joy clearly evident in his voice and face.

Elia could not wait to find out what it would be. The Earth was almost gone now, having been stripped bare and its people crushed, eaten or shoved into their gloriously large private parts. The Earth was the past and everything else was the future.

“What do you want to see out there, once we get off of this planet?” Elia asked, genuinely intrigued to what Paul would have to say. Paul had spent his life devoted to them becoming God’s, and Elia wondered if there was anything else aside from the power and being with her, his Giantess sized Goddess.

Paul looked interested by the question and gave himself a few moments to articulate his mind and he softly said: “I really want to see what else is out there. There are at least 100 Billion galaxies out there, maybe that number of solar systems in each galaxy, and we are now at the front and centre of it all. Everything out there is for the taking and it is all for us and us alone. The universe is ours and I cannot wait to see beautiful planets drift in closer to us and I only hope the intelligent species out there see us with their naked eye and that there first thought is to go down to their knees and pray at the two incredible Gods living in the vacuum of space. I just want the both of us to be worshipped and I want all the tinies out there to look at you like I have always looked at you. I love you Elia with all of my heart.”

“Oh Paul, I love you with all my heart too.” Elia leant in to her son’s face and they both kissed softly, Elia was in dreamland now. She could not wait to become literally the most important woman in the Universe, with only her lovely Giant son as her equal. Elia’s smile grew bigger and bigger as Paul’s speech continued and her heart was positively melting by the time Paul was giving her the dream of being worshipped by aliens literally billions of galaxies away. Elia could not even see a limit anymore, she had already outgrown the sky and very soon she would have outgrown the Earth as well.

Elia looked across her. The growth spells that came after every time Paul fucked her up her magical pussy had already become so routine to them that neither Giant were in any particular rush to examine just how much bigger they had become. Nonetheless Elia wanted to get everything out of the way now.

“Come on Paul, I want to see how much bigger we are.” Elia said pleadingly, she could not wait to see how much further the ground was to them now.

Paul smiled and he began getting up to his feet, Elia followed suit and they both helped one another up to their feet. Elia looked at the shape of the American continent and they had definitely gotten bigger. They looked at the foot prints all over Alaska as well as Russia so Elia lazily took a step forward and she examined her foot comparing it to her previous footprint. Her foot was double the size of the footprint on the European ground. 4000 miles tall, at the very least, human measurements had become irrelevant now at their incredible size. Elia was smiling but she could see Paul looking at the ground ponderously, Elia looked over at him and Paul looked up from his trance and began nodding.

“We are growing, not as dramatic as the first growth or from when we were nuked but we are still growing.” Paul was making his hypothesis but then a great big smile emerged from his lips. Elia was getting excited as Paul clearly had another idea up his proverbial sleeve.

“Don’t worry my Goddess Elia; I have a plan to speed up the growing as well. We are exceptionally huge and the only reason we are still on this Earth is because we choose to remain on it. Elia are you ready to explore and conquer the universe with me?”

Elia smiled warmly at the proposal. Paul was clearly ready to leave the Earth behind now and very soon both of them would reign supreme over all. But Elia had one more thing that she needed to do. One more thing that she needed to do and then her connection with the Earth would finally be severed permanently. Elia looked straight at her son with a determined smile.

“I got one more thing to do Paul, one more thing and then we are finished with this world.” Paul went up to her and gave her a soft hug. Elia knew that Paul knew what she was thinking and she was glad that she did not have to articulate it with words.

Elia looked at Paul when the hug finished and said with a coy smile: “And I want you with me. Will you help me?”

“Yes, anything for you Elia.” Paul said immediately. Elia gave Paul a great big sloppy kiss and she knew now that she was completely ready.

“Thank you for that. Let’s go.” Elia took Paul’s hand and they made a few steps southwards. They walked right through Mexico unceremoniously. Just walking together hand in hand, walking like any regular couple in love would walk, but at their scale this romantic walk decimated Mexico in seconds. The path grew far thinner the further south they went so they continued to hold hands but Paul wordlessly followed Elia’s lead. Elia smiled at how supportive Paul was of her, she was used to being treated like shit by the other men that used to be in her life, but Paul was her special Giant God and there was no jealousy or need to dominate, they were equals. They walked past Mexico but Paul was looking towards the East. Elia could see Cuba in the background and she even saw that Florida was somehow still relatively intact. Elia gave a look over the United States again and everywhere else had been crushed, even Texas had been crushed unknowingly during their colossal fucking. But Florida was still somewhat intact; Elia knew that this would bother Paul. He was a perfectionist after all.

“Hold on a sec Mum, I have always wanted to visit Cuba, and I do have unfinished business in the United States.” Paul said as they spied the large island off the coast and the last remnants of the United States.

“Oh very well.” Elia said, softly indulging her son to finish off North America once and for all.

Paul smiled and they walked across Cancun and with one step Paul landed on Cuba and Elia smiled as she stayed put and decided to watch Paul briefly stomp through Cuba excitedly and he then got his foot over the island and he briefly walked through Florida, finally smashing every single state in the United States into nothingness. Elia was just enjoying the view whilst Paul’s nude body was completely dominating everything around him. Paul quickly and excitedly hopscotched back over to Elia.

“Feel better for that?” Elia asked patiently with a motherly smile on her lips.

“Much better, I simply could not resist that.” Paul softly laughed at himself. Elia smiled at that, a thought came to her.

“Well I can’t resist this either.” Elia kissed Paul and she walked over to Cuba and she then began walking southwards and she jumped full pelt onto Jamaica and then she put one step up and Elia walked over to Haiti. Elia turned around and could see how much Paul was enjoying the show. Elia continued onwards as she walked over to Puerto Rico and she then absolutely flattened the other tiny islands which disappeared under the power of her magnificently large soles and she walked through the tiny islands until she returned to the mainland, landing at Venezuela and she began wiping her wet feet all over Venezuela. Paul’s cock was erect again at the show and Elia giggled as she wagged her finger seductively at him.

“Come on slowcoach, I want you with me.” Elia called out huskily.

Paul duly followed her to South America, but this time he was walking through the Central American countries, completely flattening them into nothingness until he walked over to Colombia and walked over it to give Elia a great big kiss and a hug.

“That long thin bit at the far West of the continent. You know what that country is right?” Elia asked, not wanting her prize prematurely damaged by an overexcited Giant.

“Of course Mum its Chile. Do you want us to smash it now?” Paul asked in turn, waiting to see what her wishes were.

“Not yet dear. I want Chile last, that is my Grand Finale.” Elia said with fiery passion. Paul smiled endearingly at that, knowing full well that his Giant Lover and Mother had a few things she needed to sort out in her homeland.

“We have decimated Great Britain, Europe, Asia, Australia, Africa, Canada, The USA and Central America. Just one more continent left.” Paul said excitedly. Elia gave him a quick kiss.

“One more left to complete the set. Come on let’s do it.” Elia said in a soft moan. They were both ready. The last gasp of human civilization would come from here as the surviving remnants of humanity would finally be stomped to oblivion.

Elia gave her Giant son a nice huge kiss on the lips and wrapped her arms over his shoulders. As the kiss ended Elia moved over past her son and she cheerfully stomped all over Colombia and Ecuador with her massive feet. Paul smiled and he clearly got the message as he began walking over to Brazil. Elia just smiled and admired just how dominating her son looked as a few small steps of his had already decimated half of South America, and Elia’s smile grew even bigger as she realised that he was not paying attention to the utter devastation on the floor, but was focused entirely on her. Elia knew in her heart that Paul was allowing her the honour of being the star of the final part of their conquest, to be the last face the rest of humanity sees. Elia grew very turned on by that. She wanted Paul to be turned on by her display.

“Just watch me Paul.” Elia moaned huskily. Paul nodded and Elia smiled at how willing Paul was to enjoy the show. Elia wanted to give her son a little something to her son for that so she walked over to Paul, and gave him a great big snog as well as softly tugging on his firm erect cock. Paul moaned softly at the touch and as the nice sweet kiss ended Elia gave another tug.

“Oh very well, but Chile is all mine.” Elia said with an indulgent smile and she suddenly took her son’s hand and with an incredible spin they softly danced downwards. Elia was mindful to not crush Chile and with a few massive steps they crushed through the entirety of Brazil. Elia could not believe how quickly they had destroyed one of the largest countries in the world. The crown jewel of South America had been smashed with preposterous ease. Regardless the two dancing Giants took a few steps southwards and they ploughed through Argentina. Then Elia noticed their exaggerated hand-holding and after Paul gave her another spin which lacked technique and finesse, but it was exciting nonetheless. And with that Elia roared in laughter.

“Paul darling, do you know what we are doing?” Elia asked with massive amusement clearly evident on her face.

“Dancing?” Paul said amused but confused. Paul knew precious little about dancing so Elia had to spell it out to him.

“Right but we are doing an Argentine Tango and where do you think we are at right now?”

Paul looked down at the ground and he guffawed as he realised that there enormous feet had trampled all over Argentina. Elia looked at her son’s eyes and she knew in her heart that she was ready. This was the moment of truth.

“I’m ready Paul.” Elia said softly. Paul’s smile turned from lustful to a strange innocence and Elia was slightly confused but after a nice soft kiss on the lips, Elia understood.

“I’m proud of you Mum. Show them who the Goddess around here is.” Paul said as softly as a 4000 mile tall Giant God could say. Elia’s heart was melting and with that Elia softly hugged her ginormous son. Elia’s massive boobs collided with his chest and both Giants shared a tender moment with one another, the rest of the remaining world became irrelevant to them, all that mattered was their love for each other.

“I love you so much Paul.” Elia said with the utmost affection. All the love in her heart was purely for Paul. There was nowhere she would rather be or be with than him completely holding domination over the Earth.

“I love you too Elia. You have become the Goddess I always knew you were. And I am glad every tiny in the world sees you now as how I have always seen you.” Paul said proudly to her. Elia’s heart was melting further, all she cared about was pleasing Paul and there was nothing better to illustrate that than by severing their connection against the microscopic humans forever.

“Enjoy the show my dear Giant God Paul, get a good look. I’m going to enjoy this.” Elia said with both affection to her lover and determination to the microbes watching in fear.

Paul obliged with a smile as he walked northwards and he carefully turned at Peru and Elia smiled as Peru had almost escaped their fate from being destroyed by the Giants but an utterly distracted Giant God destroyed them completely. There was no escape for anyone.

Elia looked at her encouraging son who gave her a massive smile, as well as an equally massive thumbs up. Elia smiled back and blew him a kiss as she took a step to the side and she looked over the countryside and with a swift step she towered over the capital of Chile, Santiago, and with a great big smile on her massive lips she put her arms on her hips and she loomed right over the long thin country of her birth.

Elia knew that she looked every bit the Goddess as her wonderful breasts hung proudly, her incredible vagina dominated the land below her and finally Elia smiled as no doubt ever Chilean that was still alive down on the ground was staring up at her and her alone.

“Well, well, well. If it isn’t my dear old beloved Chile.” Elia said as ominously as she could. She was going to enjoy this. “Okay maybe not beloved, but I was born here and my last act on this pathetic little speck of a planet is to slaughter every single one of you all under my massive bare feet, like the bugs you are. Sorry perverts, I’m not giving you the luxury of being shoved up my cunt or crushed by my boobs.” Elia briefly looked at her son and his dick was growing more and more erect at her demonstrating her Godhood over her former home.

“I want all of you to look up. I don't care that most of you can't understand me; I choose to speak in English.” Elia said assertively. Elia lifted her foot and she began hovering it over Santiago. Elia had done this before with other cities but this felt so special for her. “You bugs are going to die at my leisure and at my convenience.” Elia could only hope that every single Chilean that ever mistreated her or her dearly departed family were still alive and were witnessing this monolithic foot staring up at them. Elia was in control now. When she was a little girl she would cry to her parents after the girls bullied her for being too tall, or her kid brother Oscar would beat up the perverts who leered at her and slapped her ass. When she was older she emigrated to England as soon as she could and after her entire family perished on a plane trip about to visit her and her new-born son, she strove to forget the country of her birth. But now Elia was the Goddess of the universe and a Goddess had to confront everything in her life head-on and she just stared down at the tiny country with pure contempt.

Elia suddenly realised as she looked at the thin land that she did not want to pull off anything too spectacular. The humans were too small and most likely too few in numbers now to truly care about. The nuclear missiles were there last and only meaningful attempt to stop them and that backfired big time for them. The humans were just bugs now and Elia just wanted to end them like such.

“Paul. I changed my mind I want you with me.” Elia called out and her Giant nude son’s cock seemingly sprang upright at the news. Elia softly chuckled to herself at Paul’s constant enthusiasm and lust over her large nude sexy body.

“Okay Elia, what’s your Grand Finale?” Paul asked inquisitively as he reached over to her.

“You know what Paul. This whole thing is the Grand Finale. It’s all over Paul. The past, all the shit that all those assholes and fucking scumbag’s way down on the ground there have done to me, it’s all over. We are Gods and I am not going to live with the perceptions of a frightened little mortal woman. We are actual Gods now. And I can only hope that aliens can see us on their telescopes right now.” Paul gave a goofy laugh and Elia laughed back. Elia just felt so comfortable from her Giant lover’s touch. Elia wanted to do it now.

“Listen up bugs; this is what a real God looks like.” Elia put her soft arms over Paul’s chest and quickly reached down and grabbed his cock. Paul shuddered in pleasure and as Elia looked at the tall thin country she knew what she had to do, it was all going to end now.

“This God is my son and you will die at our pleasure. Farewell humanity it was nice knowing you.” At that Elia took a massive stomp all over Santiago and with a massive grin she playfully dived onto the ground, completely crushing the entirety of the country. It was all over; in fact Elia was glad that Chile was destroyed so suddenly. Elia and Paul was God’s now and no action by a mortal towards them in their previous life meant anything now. For the Earth there were no more barriers for them to cross, they were done. Humanity has had its day in the Sun and its fire was now only in the former humans turned Gods.

“I’m ready, do me.” Elia said huskily.

“I will, but first I have an idea.” Paul said and he quickly went up to Elia and she was laughing as Paul picked her up and he carried her like she was a newlywed to the water and as he softly let Elia go he gave her a kiss and then he began tearing right into the water, ripping massive holes out of the ground. Immediately a great red liquid poured out of the Earth. It was magma and as she felt it, it even seemed cool to her. Elia laughed as the substance poured over her and it felt really nice. Elia now knew Paul’s plan. Elia looked into Paul’s eyes and she began ripping right through the Earth’s mantle.

Both Giants were laughing and throwing the magma all over each other playfully. Elia marvelled at the fact that absolutely no element could even harm them now. Elia even put some magma in her mouth to which Paul just laughed at the insane sight.

“Hmmm. Taste’s spicy.” Elia said licking her lips. Paul was roaring with laughter and within moments they both felt the Earth seemingly deflating as they went through the Earth’s core and at the ultra-hot and ultra- small ball that was shining oh so bright. It was the core of the Earth, Paul prodded it with his finger and Elia just marvelled at how powerful they had become that they could rip through the Earth as if they were in a sandbox.

“Elia can I?” Paul said as he picked up the ball softly in his hands. Elia knew what Paul had planned and quite frankly she could not wait to feel it inside of her.

“I want that and then you inside of me.” Elia moaned as Paul unceremoniously inserted the core of the Earth deep inside her pussy. The feeling was utterly incredible as the heat of her pussy melded with the heat of the Earth’s core. Paul crawled over her and after a quick kiss Paul inserted his cock into her pussy and Elia screamed in pleasure as Paul’s cock collided with the Earth’s core. Paul began humping Elia and both Giants were in complete ecstasy. The feeling was utterly incredible. Within seconds the Giants were growing far faster and far more powerful than usual. The Earth was collapsing in on itself as the Giants expanded. Elia’s ass was smashing into the planet and quickly both Giant’s orgasmed and Elia was in Heaven as Paul’s hot seed met with the cooling Earth’s core.

Both Giants were panting and as Elia hugged her son, she noticed it. They were floating. Elia looked across and they had now finally outgrown the entire Earth. They were floating in actual space. Elia looked down and she then noticed that her large ass was holding much of the fragmented Earth in place, it actually felt surprisingly comfortable, like a beanbag.

“My ass is bigger than the Earth.” Elia said completely deadpan. Paul laughed and he lowered his arm over to her ass and he felt it. The Earth was now broken like a scale model that fell onto the ground. But Elia smiled at the thought as there was no ground anymore. Paul was cupping her ass and he gave her a sweet smile.

“Your ass is perfect like every other part of your body.” Paul said with complete and open deference to his Giantess lover.

Elia smiled warmly as she knew that Paul meant every word that he said. Elia put her arm around Paul’s shoulder and she leant in for a kiss. The kiss was long, how long it took Elia could not possibly say, time was now utterly meaningless to the Giants floating blissfully in space. Both Giants opened their mouths and their otherworldly tongues explored one another, Elia smiled as their mouths must now be seen as black holes themselves. Elia daydreamed about the adventures she and her son would have, and she wondered how many alien civilizations they will eat along the way.

“Now that was a nice final hurrah for the Earth.” Elia said amused as she scratched her ass and felt the debris beginning to float away. Elia turned her head and saw the Earth rock returning to the vast reaches of space, as it were at the beginning of the universe.

“The Earth needs one more thing, it needs a proper ending.” Paul said as his incredible hand guided over the floating pieces of Earth and he quickly smushed them together. Elia smiled as this mixture of rocks in no way resembled the Earth anymore. All beauty had been crushed by the Giants’ expansion and now it just looked like a crumpled and withered ball made up of other broken things, pretending to be a singular entity.

“We are the two God’s of the universe. We are the two equal dominant powers that exist. Let’s share the Earth’s final meal.” Paul said kindly. Elia was smiling as they both leant in towards the broken ball. It looked roughly the size of a large tomato. Both Giants opened their cavernous mouths and with one simultaneous bite, the two God’s had eaten the remains of the Earth.

“Now the Earth is no more.” Paul said with a hearty smile on his lips.

Elia just hugged Paul. Paul reciprocated back and the two colossal extra-terrestrial beings just shared a glorious hug together. They were the two Giant Gods that broke seemingly every law of psychics and everything was theirs to take, eat, crush or fuck. The universe will soon learn the names of Elia and Paul Fernandez, better known as the true Gods.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed it. This chapter simply got bigger and bigger lol.