- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The next few chapters were meant to be one giant chapter (pun intended), but there was so much going on I have decided to split them up to keep it more simple and digestable to read. I hope people enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it.

 

Elia simply could not stop smiling. The sun was shining so bright, the weather was glorious for such a glorious day. And what a glorious day it was too. All Elia could do was hold her son’s hand and watch as their incredible nude frames utterly dominated the land around them. Neither of them so much as said a word to the other since they destroyed London, but they did not need too. Elia turned to her son and gave him a sweet tender smile and he returned one in kind. Elia’s heart melted at the sight of her son’s sweet smile and within moments they gave one another a quick tender kiss on the lips and that felt great. Elia smiled at thinking about the utter power that they now had, they were together and were the two glorious overlord’s of the entire world. Elia was proud of her wonderful son and could not wait to destroy the world with him.

They began walking northwards and though she was attempting to show an indifferent sign of regal Godhood, Elia was really buzzing with excitement at her incredible day and the incredible life that she now have been given. Elia looked down onto the ground and saw the cities and towns being crushed indiscriminately by two God’s ginormous feet. Elia smiled as she realised all that mayhem that must be going on down there by their massive feet; all the tiny people running away in the vain preposterous hope that such microscopic things could possibly outrun two Giants on a morning stroll. Elia then looked at her son’s swinging penis and marvelled at the fact that his dick was so big that it could crush cities by itself. Elia was salivating as despite their very recent lovemaking, Paul’s tempting cock was already erect again. Elia’s relationships with men were never great, and it just felt so wonderful for Elia to be with someone so into her. Elia stopped in their tracks and she took her free hand over to Paul’s cock and gave it a soft tug. Paul quivered in delight and Elia had a devilish gleam in her sharp brown eyes.

“Is the sight of big old me that good huh?” Elia said attempting a mischievous voice, but she was actually really eager to hear what he had to say.

“Of course Mum. You are an absolutely gorgeous Giantess after all. Holding a wonderful Goddesses’ hand and witnessing the beauty of her incredible sexy naked body would make any man go wild.” Paul said with the utmost sincerity.

Elia’s heart was fluttering wildly. Elia’s eyes were fluctuating between Paul’s soft tender smile, as well as his ever so growing erection. Elia took hold of Paul’s dick again and as she tugged it she leant in for a deep passionate snog. Both Giants were burning with desire and Elia felt her son’s great desire for her as his kisses to her were strong and powerful. Paul was getting hot and bothered from Elia’s hands massaging his cock. Elia could feel it getting very close to orgasm already. She was ready to satisfy her son.

“You are getting very excited there Paul, do you want me to help soothe the stress for you?” Elia asked with a devilish grin.

Paul could only nod his consent and Elia softly smiled at that as she bent down to her knees and just stared eagerly at her son’s enlarged member. She continued stroking it, but as she did she opened her mouth and very slowly wiggled her tongue towards the shaft of the penis and gave it a soft lick. Paul’s legs began quivering from joy and Elia heard exceptionally heavy breathing from above. The shaft looked like it could ejaculate at any moment, but she wanted to give her son the whole experience so she put her finger over his hole and Elia looked up at her Giant son and softly smiled as she could see just how truly ginormous her son’s body was as it towered over the country.

“Not yet Paul; I want you to hold on for just a little while longer.” Elia said softly.

Paul nodded and grunted and Elia looked backed at the expectant cock and this time she put her whole mouth over it and she began licking and sucking at the dick hard. It wasn’t just Paul that was in ecstasy as Elia loved the feeling of her son’s cock over her lips and her tongue as she was licking his shaft in a circular motion. Elia could tell that Paul was attempting to make it last as long as possible but she could feel his cock getting ready to explode.

Elia was bracing for it, she could hear Paul panting very loudly and his cock erupted in her mouth and Elia felt the hot taste of his seed on her tongue as all Elia could hear was her son screaming: “ELIA!!!!”

Elia swallowed her son’s cum greedily and it felt amazing as it rushed down her throat. Elia looked down onto the ground and she saw buildings collapsing in on themselves from the loudness of her son’s orgasm. Elia was stunned but amused at just how the effect of her son’s voice could destroy buildings as if they were nothing. Elia also wondered how many people permanently lost their hearing from how loud Paul’s scream was. The last thing they would ever hear was the roar of pleasure from a Giant God.

Elia then looked up again at her very sweaty son who despite panting loudly, had the biggest grin on his face. He bent down and helped Elia up to her feet. They both moved closer together and Elia did not see but felt a large urban area teeming with buildings being crushed by her massive feet. Elia smirked at how every single movement of theirs was catastrophic to humanity.

Paul looked straight at her with the same goofy smile on his lips and he just mumbled: “Thank you for that…That was…” Paul was still panting and all Elia could do was mime what her son was trying to say and eventually Paul breathed out: “Divine.”

Elia embraced and snogged her son and Paul was only too happy to return the favour. They have not been otherworldly huge for long and already they have fucked each other with gleeful abandon. All the two Giants could do was to stare lovingly at one another, both clearly feeling great love to and from the other. Elia could not express this in words but she knew that they were now Gods and the Earth was their pleasure house to do with as they wished.

As they lay down together, Elia could only imagine what the world’s media was saying right about now. Elia smirked as she could just imagine the scrambled videos floating across the internet of two colossal Giants fucking one another and utterly destroying London with their vast frames and entire skyscrapers with just their booming voices. She could just imagine a live video being uploaded and then a Giant hand or foot coming ever so closer and then crushing the video from existence and all anyone could see watching it online was black nothingness, the people watching knowing full well what had happened.

Elia began laughing to herself as she could just imagine news reporters all over the world announcing that the two new, and very gorgeous too, Ultra sized Giants had just made an example of London, the former capital and economic hub of England and that they both looked very pleased with themselves and Elia was blowing her son to celebrate their omnipotence. Elia began to laugh even harder as she imagined that some world leaders would no doubt be assuring their disbelieving populations that the Giants would be blasted from oblivion by nuclear weapons, while no doubt other leaders would suggest praying or even offering their allegiance and undying worship to the new Gods around. Elia smirked at the absurd notion that those ants could even communicate with such beings far superior to themselves. At the thought she crushed a city with a powerful stomp for emphasis and she began laughing very hard.

“What’s so funny?” Paul asked with a sweet smile on his own sweet lips.

Elia looked around the pitifully small piece of landmass that was called Great Britain and as she looked she wanted to do something extraordinary. Well something extraordinary aside from being over 100 miles tall and dominating the planet. What she really wanted was to impress her son and to give him a show to demonstrate just how happy she truly was now. Elia smiled and had an idea.

“Paul, you have given me a new lease on life. I am forever thankful for you in making me the Goddess I always deserved to be. I want to show you just how much more energised I am now.”

Paul was smiling and they both shared a quick kiss and Elia’s heart was beating so fast and all Paul could say afterwards was: “By all means.”

Elia smiled and they both got up off of the ground together hand in hand. As they got up Elia let go of her lover’s hand and she made a couple of steps from her colossal feet and she spied a big city. Which one it was Elia could not say and to be perfectly honest she could not care less. She saw it and with a massive grin she made a big jump and crushed it completely flat. She could see a massive earthquake forming and as both herself and her son were laughing, she took another jump forwards and crushed another part of the country. She was having the time of her life as she was stomping on cities, playing like the energetic child she once was in Santiago. Elia always felt like a big kid at heart, no matter how much responsibility she had in her life and now she was finally free in a way that children thought they were. She could see that her massive breasts were jumping up and down themselves as she mercilessly jumped up and down onto various cities. It must have been some show for the few people lucky enough to be away enough to watch it. By this time she saw just how aroused her son was and could see his dick growing from her demonstration, despite her very recent blowjob. Elia wanted to show her son some more and another idea popped into her head.

“Paul, I am going to do a handstand. Could you help support me?”

Paul’s grin was massive and he just whispered: “Yes my dear.”

Elia got down on her knees and as she put her hands onto the ground she pushed upwards and Paul immediately grabbed a hold of her legs and in mid-air she straightened up her body and her son noticed this and he let go but stayed very close to her in a protective manner.

It felt incredible seeing the ground from this strange vantage point. She could see the small cities much better. Elia could see small skyscrapers and what passed for roads, most of which had already been crushed either by her ginormous hands, or the subsequent earthquakes. Elia could only imagine the terror and confusion of the tiny humans as they saw a 100 mile tall Goddess being able to even do handstands. She only prayed that this was videoed and that she and her son had become YouTube sensations from their exploits. Elia smiled as she imagined her handstand being the greatest video ever uploaded online as it demonstrated her strength and her beauty. Elia had always been a healthy and fit woman and she had the stamina to do things like handstands with ease. After a while she noticed a strong sensation and she felt her son’s arms supporting her legs again. Elia had stayed perfectly straight and was not anywhere near to buckling down but then she felt it. Paul was licking her pussy and Elia began moaning. It felt so nice for Elia as pleasure surged throughout her body. Her arms were growing weaker but Paul was still holding her up and was still licking her pussy to his heart’s content. Elia just felt pure pleasure but as she reached orgasm her arms buckled and as she fell onto the ground she playfully and very theatrically dragged her son down onto the ground with her.

Paul had landed right on top of her and both Giants were staring straight at one another. Elia felt Paul’s erect cock brushing on her thigh, and she could feel her large breasts on Paul’s chest.

“We really need to stop meeting like this.” Elia said with a great big smirk. Both began laughing and Elia gave her a son a kiss on the lips. As they did Elia grabbed a hold of Paul’s erect cock and heard her son gasp. “I have just given you a show, and I take it that impromptu pussy licking was a standing ovation for my efforts?”

Paul smiled softly and he just said: “Yes it was; that was amazing. That was the Elia I fell in love with; bold, free-spirited and always with a gigantic smile on your face. Can I show you the rest of my appreciation for that wonderful show?”

Elia smiled, she knew from their intimate position what sort of appreciation he wanted to give her, so she kissed him on the lips, nice and soft, a tease for what was to come and she just whispered in his ear as she squeezed his cock: “Yes I want all of your appreciation my dear.”

Paul did not need any more instruction and he gave Elia a sloppy kiss on the lips, Elia just felt pure bliss from the kiss but as it ended Paul went down further her body, kissing her long swan-like neck and as he reached her voluptuous breasts, he first kissed them and then he sucked on her nipple. Feelings of ecstasy rose through her body as Paul sucked on her eagerly. Elia was loudly moaning as his tongue was licking the nipple. As he finished he smiled at her and she returned an amorous one back to him and Paul licked on the opposite nipple and repeated the process. Elia just felt so happy as she was moaning in pleasure from the feeling of Paul’s lips on her nipple.

When that was over Paul straightened himself out. Elia saw that his cock was close to bursting and with a smile Paul guided his cock into Elia’s pussy. Elia moaned immediately from the feeling of her lover’s dick inside her pussy. Paul began rhythmically pumping his cock in Elia’s pussy and Elia loved every second of it. Elia felt like she and Paul were the only two people in this entire world, the microscopic trash beneath them were nothing to her. All that mattered was her and her son’s love for her. They both were reaching orgasm and they were both screaming the other one’s name as Paul’s seed shot through into her pussy. After that excursion Paul lay down right next to Elia and Elia put her long arms around her son’s shoulders.

“Thank you for that lovely show.” Elia said as she hugged her lovely Giant of a son.

“No problem, always happy to show my appreciation to my Giantess sized Goddess.” Elia smiled at that and they both lay in each other’s arms and gave a deep snog. Elia was perfectly content just lying there in her son’s arms, in the middle of their domain. The world was theirs and there was no rush to claim it. Especially as she was with the God of her dreams, and she smiled as she knew that she was the Goddess of his dreams. Two lovers together forever.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed it. All feedback/review's would be great.