- Text Size +

Yawning a little as you wake up you slowly drag yourself to your feet. Still dressed in your lab coat from yesterday since you hadn’t actually left or anything. Having just sprawled out over one of the less cluttered tables and passed out in the early hours of the morning.

One of the other tables there was a dollhouse of sorts. With a small girl who was already awake and looking out one of the windows towards you. Smiling and waving as you wander over “Hey Kate. Didn’t think you’d be up already” you say softly and stretch out while the tiny girl leans out the window a little “Well I couldn’t really sleep much last night after you told me that you were close to finding a cure for me!” Kate would say excitedly.

 

From a young age Kate had contracted a strange and never before seen virus. Causing her body to actually get smaller as she got older. At quite a rapid pace as well for a while. Though seeming to have mostly ended once she had reached about four inches in height around the age of 14. Her parents had looked after her as best they could for the longest time. And while they were doing it without to much trouble there had been so many close calls. Eventually deciding to see if someone would be willing to try and find a cure for her or something.

And you ended up being that person. Having been taking care of Kate for the last 10 years now and only now were you really close to having something you were confident on letting her try.

 

“Well try not to get too excited alright.  This is just something I think will work. Even if it does it might not be a big change” you say while Kate just nods a little and started to move around in the dollhouse before coming out the front door and moves to the edge of the table while looking up at you “So are we going to try it then?” Kate asks with a smile while you reach down and give her a little rub on the head “We will. Just give me a little time to get everything ready alright” you say before slowly wandering off to collect a few things. Setting up a measuring tape on a wall and a camera to record it before moving back to collect Kate.

Placing your hand on the table for her to climb onto before slowly taking her to the other bench and lets her get out “Alright just stand against the measuring tape Kate and we’ll get started. Getting a bit of a playful salute back from Kate before she moves over to the wall and stands against it. Coming just shy of three and a half inches while you just make sure the camera was getting it before getting a dripper and collecting some of a blue liquid you had made.

“Alright. Kate just drink as much of this drop I’m going to give you and we should have some good results” you say while Kate nods a little and you slowly squeeze a drop of it out. A lot of it would just end up running over her body and soaking her but a few good mouthfuls of it were taken “Alright now we should just need to give it a minute or two” you say before blinking as already Kate was starting to grow.

 

You and Kate would both smile a little as the results were much more than you had expected “Woah… I think I actually did it” you say softly while Kate continues to grow and grow and grow. After just a few minutes she had reached a fairly normal height of about five foot six inches. Still standing on the bench and giggling a little.

Waiting until the growth would seem to have stopped before Kate practically leaps off the bench and hugs you tightly “Oh thank you thank you thank you~!” Kate says happily while you softly hug her back “It’s no problem. But don’t get too excited alright. I mean this could all just be temporary” you say and Kate nods a little. Still not letting go of you though “It’s fine. Just getting be normal for a little while is amazing!”

 

For the next few hours things would go rather smoothly. Running a few tests on Kate while she was enjoying her new size. Even trying on some of the limited clothing you kept at the lab for times you needed to get changed in a hurry “It feels kinda weird to actually wear clothes for once” Kate says with a little giggle and would soon enough take them back off. Having always been without them she had grown quite used to just being nude and having her body on display “Well you’ll need to get used to it sooner or later Kate. Can’t really walk around nude anymore” you say with a little smile while looking her over.

Sure, you’ve had plenty of times to look over Kate’s body. And even at her small size she was quite well endowed. And now just watching her move around at a normal size. With no shame in anything she does. You couldn’t help but have a soft blush on your face from it all.

 

With the testing all done you go over the results for a little while before nodding a little “Well everything seems to be going alright. Shouldn’t be any major side effects from it or anything. Just need to wait and see if it lasts” you says before looking around a little “I think I’ll bring you back to my place. It’s pretty much in the middle of nowhere so you’ll be able to stay naked if you really want to” you say before Kate would suddenly hug your side “I would love that~ I really want to see what it’s like outside again”

 

And with that you cover Kate up enough to get her outside and take her back to your place. Nothing really happens after that. You and Kate mostly just talk and talk until finally you both go to bed.

That is when things start to happen.

Though the night Kate would start to grow more. And more. Eventually getting to the point where she was too big for the room. Yet she would sleep though all of it.

You on the other hand would hear something cracking and tearing apart. Only to find a foot having come though the wall and right next to your bed. Jumping out of it and running to Kate’s room to find one of her hands though the door and it slowly getting larger along with the rest of her body. Unsure of what to actually do you run outside. Hoping that things would be alright if you just wait it out or that it was all just a weird dream.

Still mostly being half asleep though it wasn’t long before you ended up falling asleep outside though while Kate would just continue to grow and destroy your house. A little faster as she would start to shift and turn in her sleep as well.

 

Kate was the first to wake up. Slowly sitting up and stretching out a little before blinking a few times as she found herself outside. Looking around a little confused before she noticed you… only tiny and sleeping a little distance away from her “What’s going on?” Kate questions softly and rubs her eyes a little. The loud and sudden voice was more than enough to jolt you awake. Sitting up and looking about to see Kate. Much, much taller than she had ever been before and sitting in what was her house.

“Uh K-Kate…. Are you alright?” you ask the first thing that comes to mind while Kate was looking down at you “Hmm? Oh um I guess so…. Am I dreaming? I have to be dreaming right” Kate says. Not believing for a moment this could be real.

Slowly a soft little grin creeps over her face “Hey… do you think you could help me with something… maybe some people from town as well” Kate asks softly before she slowly starts to stand up “Wait here. I’ll be back soon” she says with a little giggle before she starts to walk towards the town. Only needing to really take several long steps to get there.

 

Naturally with the approach of the giant girl people in town would start to freak out and start to run and hide. Seeing this Kate could only giggle a little “It’s ok. I’m not going to do anything. I was just wondering if any of you would want to help me out with something” Kate says while one of her hands slowly wanders down between her legs.

For several good minutes no one would do a thing. People were talking to each other while others were just staying silent and hoping this wasn’t real. But eventually a fairly large group of people would start to come out from where they were hiding and move towards Kate.

Kate slowly crouches down and looks at everyone. They were barely coming up to her ankle and most were just staring up between her legs or at her chest as it wobbles around while she moves “Oh so many of you~ I’m so happy you all want to help me” Kate says before slowly placing her cupped hands on the ground for the fifty or so people that had decided to take the chance. Once everyone was in hand she slowly lifts them up to her chest and holds them all close “Don’t worry. I’ll bring everyone back later~” she says to everyone else left in the town before walking back to where she was.

 

You had been able to see what Kate was doing pretty well as you just sit there amazed that this had happened. And what Kate was actually doing as she returns and smiles down at you “I got a bunch of people to help me out~” she says before looking down to those in her hands “Now I’m going to just lay down and put you on my body~ you can all do whatever you want so long as it’s going to feel make me feel good~” she says with a wink and slowly sits herself down. Moving her hands to her stomach and tilting them to send everyone in them tumbling a little while she lays down “Oops~ sorry. Hope you’re all alright!” Kate says before looking over to you and wiggles a finger towards you to beckon you over. It took a little bit but you start to walk over before she gently picks you up and brings you to her face “You know… I’ve kinda wanted to do something like this for a really long time now~” Kate says and softly kisses your entire face and most of your upper body “I hope you’ll enjoy this as much as I will~” Kate says softly as she pulls you away and slowly lowers you down between her legs. Starting to gently rub you up against her pussy.

 

Meanwhile the people that had agreed to help out would look amongst each other for a little while as if trying to work out where exactly they were going to go. Ending up splitting into a few groups. With one started to move down Kate’s body and towards her feet. Another heading up and to her breasts and the last would move down between Kate’s legs. Though they soon found they would need to keep out of the way of Kate’s hand.

 

The foot group would take a little longer than the others to reach their destination but wasted little time in getting to work when they were there. Some people settling for Kate’s heels and starting to work themselves against it. Others had stayed up on Kate’s legs and climbed up to her toes to play with them. And those that were left would either try climbing up Kate’s soles to do what they could like that or just admire the sight and wait for a chance to get in and steal someone’s place.

 

The breast group were fairly spread out over Kate’s DD breasts. Quite a few were between them and happily rubbing and licking all they could reach there while the rest spread out on the rest of the breasts. The right had a small group that were all giving their full attention to Kate’s nipple. Each taking short turns to lick, rub, squeeze. Anything they could think to do with it. And it was clearly enough as the nipple was quickly hardening to their attention.

On the other nipple though a few people had ended up deciding they’d rather have some more of their own fun than please Kate. One girl was bent over the nipple while some guy was taking her from behind “You two don’t seem to be working very hard~” Kate would say softly and brings her free hand up to poke each of them “Buuut I think I’ll let you keep going… it’s nice to watch” she says softly.

Having Kate’s blessing on that the two would fuck a little harder and a few others would pair up and start to just go at it on Kate’s breast.

 

And finally down at her pussy, Kate was slowly working you and her fingers inside herself.  Already quite wet and likely wouldn’t take a whole lot to get off. Especially with the extra attention she was getting around her body.

Those that were around Kate’s pussy would rub themselves against her lips as firmly as they could. A few up higher and being shaken around lightly as Kate would finger herself and slowly push you in deeper and deeper. Causing you to squirm and struggle around. Only helping to turn her on more while the few up above were working against Kate’s clit. Rubbing and licking at it as much as they could.

 

With all the sensations over her body Kate would moan out loudly. Doing her best to stay still so she didn’t accidently hurt any of the people on her body. Squirming lightly on the stop and causing a few people to fall over to get bump into other people around them but it wasn’t really stopping anyone. Especially not Kate as she fingers herself faster and harder. Her juices slowly starting to leak out as she was getting very close to her limit.

Kate could suddenly pull her fingers out of herself though and quickly grab a few others and shove them into her pussy as well. Feeling them all squirming around inside her makes her moan out louder and louder. Lasting only a little longer with it all happening before she lets out one final, loud moan. Her juices rushing out and pushing you and the others out with it. Making a puddle between her legs with all that were there ending up in it.

Though down at Kate’s feet would get knocked around a bit and those that were between her toes getting a firm squeeze for several long seconds while she gets off.

Those at her breasts would get by without too much trouble. Breasts swaying around a little more but not nearly enough to knock anyone off or anything.

 

Kate would just lay there for several long minutes. Basking in the afterglow of what had just happened. Letting everyone continue to do to her what they wanted before she slowly looks down at her breasts “Ah~ ok little ones…. Time to get off please~” she says softly.

A few would so as Kate says. Slowly moving off her breasts and sliding odd her sides or walking down along her arms. A few others would stay there until Kate carefully picks them up so she could sit up and looks down at everyone “Mmm~ thank you all so much… I think it might be faster if you all head back on your own… I might just rest a while~” Kate says with a smile before slowly looking to you between her legs “You know I kinda hope this isn’t a dream… I’d love to do this more~”