- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey all! I tried to have as much giantess content as I could here. I mainly focused on shrunken humiliation. Here's a rundown on what to expect for scenarios:

 

shrunken man

barefoot 

licking feet/worshipping

odor

 

Enjoy!

Chapter 3: Cait

 

                Let me check the time; 4:56PM. Alright. I think I had enough exercise for today. For most people, “exercise” is probably defined by most people like jogging, stretching, intense workouts. For me, I like to take a little bit of a “spin” on things. My idea of exercising is growing hundreds of feet tall and rampaging on one of Abstross’ pathetic compounds or secluded places. I stood, looming over what once was, a decently big compound. All I could see was smoke, debris, fire and blood; A LOT of blood, and oooooh, how I loved the sight of freshly stained blood on my newest masterpiece.

 

                I figured it was time to move on and head back to town, report to Cait and probably go on another mission. I slapped the dust off my jogging shorts and legs, smeared off the last bit of human remains off my jogging sneakers and jogged back to the city. It didn’t take me  long to get back to town. Being a hundred feet tall shortens my travels by a lot (probably obvious to you guys now).  I found a couple of random strangers walking along the empty country road. I was so tempted to pick them up or “accidently” step on them, but Hope made it pretty clear I wasn’t to hurt anyone that wasn’t Abstross. At least she allowed me to crush anyone that lives in Abstross; I at least get that much fun. I got back to the city in a few minutes and headed straight to Hope’s castle not even stopping to take a breath. I reported to her, but she didn’t seem to care; she was so busy with her playthings I think I could have said anything to her and she would agree to it.  Finally, my day is done. I checked the notice board and there hasn’t been anyone in need and no new Intel has been brought to me so I guess I earned a day off. I slowly walked back to my home. I threw the door open and washed my hands. I checked myself out in the mirror; disgusting. I’m caked in sweat. Now that I’m inside, I could smell the outside air pasted to my body. I immediately ripped my shirt off my body and flung it to the corner. I began fiddling with my bra until I heard a somewhat surprising voice.

 

                “Holy shit that’s a disgusting smell!” The boy yelled. Holy crap. I forgot about him. I craned my head to his tiny cage to find him in the opposite end of it, as far as he could be from my shirt, clamping his mouth. I could hear him faintly retching.

                “What’s wrong, little man? Can’t handle a little smell?” I asked, taunting him.

                “Well, if you forgot, which I don’t doubt your dumbass has, I’m a lot smaller than you, so these smells are amplified. You wanna be a good girlie and throw that shirt in the wash?” He yelled. I got pretty pissed at that. Who the fuck does he think he is to order me around like that? I was ready to toy with him by throwing the shirt over the cage, but as I began to lift it up, I thought of something more devious. I opened the cage and swooped the boy up and threw him onto my bed. He bounced a couple of times before finally resting comfortably on my bed. He watched me, uncertain of my actions. I slowly walked over to the bed and climbed on top. I took my sneakers off and rested it by the bedside and brought my sock-covered feet close to him. The boy immediately began to retch, barely even making it to his feet and began to run from the stench from my foot. I laughed devishly at his pathetic attempts and slowly chased him with my foot before turning them sideways and slamming them together on either side of his body. The boy screamed in agony, probably from the amount of pain; I didn’t really care to be honest. All he has done is make fun of me and abuse the situation he’s in. He knows well enough I’m not going to kill him (I honestly don’t know why. I could easily find another slave that would be 100x more obedient than him), so he’s going to make fun of me any time he gets. I kept him there for a few moments, until he finally spoke up:

 

                “Oh god, please! Just kill me! What did I do to deserve this?” He screamed. It almost sounded like he was ready to cry this time. I still didn’t care.

                “Don’t be a dumbass. You’re my slave. I can do whatever the fuck I want with you. There’s a reason why I haven’t killed you yet; you haven’t earned it. Enjoy how weak this smell is now. I’m not done with you.” I said, menacingly. He screamed in fear, trying his hardest to escape the grasps of my soles. I finally let him go, but only to take the socks off my feet. He tried to run again, but I just bent forwards and snatched him back up, slamming him into the bed.

I waited for him to stop bouncing and I brought my foot down on him. He made a weird noise , like I just knocked the air out of him. He kept his eyes shut and tried to keep one hand clamped to his nose. I took my big toe and shoved his hand off. It easily flung away. Any more pressure and I’d have broken it. I shoved his tiny head between my big toe and index toe and clamped them together. I forced his face in between, forcing him to take in all the smells. I laughed at each attempt to lift his face, but he soon gave up. I let go of my grasp and he slowly fell to the bed. I hovered my foot over him and waited for him to get up. He finally came to his senses and craned his head all the way up to take in the size of my foot.

                “I tend to not get a good clean down under when I’m in the shower. Standing all the time in the shower makes it kinda hard to get a nice, perfect clean. Be a good slave and fix that for me.” I said. I brought my food a tiny bit closer to the boy, but he quickly stepped back.

                “Don’t be an insubordinate. DO AS YOU’RE TOLD.” I demanded. He whimpered.

                “Oh God, Please! Just kill me now! Why are you making me suffer through all of this?” He pleaded. He was literally on his knees.

                “Listen here and listen closely: you haven’t earned the right to be killed. Killing you know means nothing; I’m essentially letting you go scot-free.  Right now, you’re nothing but a slave to me. You do as you’re told, you don’t question anything and maybe, JUST MAYBE, I’ll start treating you like a pet.” I yelled. I rose up from lying on back and loomed over him. I slammed my hands down near him and bent forward until my face was nearly in contact with his body. His eyes were blood-shot red from crying and his body was littered with black-and-blue bruises. I took a small inhale to get a whiff of the nasty smell of my foot transferred to him. I moved a little bit back – damn that smelled terrible.

                “DO. I. MAKE. MYSELF. CLEAR?” I asked, watching him intensely. He didn’t say anything for a bit, not even daring to look at me but finally he built up his courage; or whatever is left of it.

                “Yes.” He responded back, coldly.

                “That’s yes, Mistress. And look at me when I talk to you.” I yelled. He winced at my raise in tone but finally looked at me.

                “Yes, Mistress.” He replied. He sounded so defeated with that sentence. I almost wanted to feel bad, but it only made me hornier, knowing how much power I have.

                “Good. Maybe one day you’ll call me by my real name. Now do what you’re told.” I barked at him. I laid back on my back and stretched my feet out, shoving them right in front of him. He paused for a moment, but surprisingly obeyed decently quickly. I held back the urge from his tongue’s tickles. He licked all over the sole of my foot. Each lick made my body tremble and tremble. Holy shit his tiny tongue feels so fucking good. My pussy feels so wet right now. I can’t let him know I’m enjoying this. I fought with my brain to keep my hand from fingering my pussy. I almost caved in and came, but I quickly sat up and grabbed him.

                “Good job, slave. You smell pretty bad. I think you’ve earned yourself a shower.” I walked over to my bathroom and set him on the counter-top. I decided he earned a little reward, so I slowly undressed in front of him. I know he talked a lot of shit about my body before but I could tell when a boy is turned on. He watched my gigantic body with his eyes wide open with one hand over his crotch. His face burned red-hot when I gave him a smile, acknowledging his cute mini-boner.

                “watcha got there, boy? I asked, leaning to his crotch and pointing at it.” He gasped loudly and stepped back, but remained quiet. I giggled and picked him up. I quickly stripped him of his tattered clothing and hopped into my stand-up shower. I let the shower run for a few minutes until it got nice and hot and I finally stepped in. I let the water encase my entire body with the hot, clear water. I gently caressed my body, feeling my well worked on curves. I peered down to the boy, standing by my soap. He was trying desperately to cover his genitals, but I knew he was fully erect. I laughed a bit and crouched down to him, my breasts almost pressed up against him. I grabbed the soap with one hand and the boy with the other. I slapped him against the soap and forced him to hold on tight. I don’t know how he managed to hold on but he did. I gently rubbed him against my body, lathering my body at the same time. His back was against the soap, so his tiny, erect cock sensually rubbed against my body. God it felt so good. How could something so tiny and insignificant give off such a large sensation?

                Soon enough, only my breasts and armpits were unlathered. I stopped just before I reached my breasts, slowly inching towards it. I finally  stopped teasing him and brought him close to my face.

                “You haven’t earned such a luxury yet, boy. Maybe one day you’ll get to feel what it’s like to be caressed against a woman’s breasts. For now, you’re still a slave and until you can prove your worth, I’ll keep treating you like one.” I said. I raised an arm and violently scrubbed his body against my armpits. I felt wicked just thinking about the stench he must be desperately fighting against. I didn’t even give him a moment to breathe before I switched to the other armpit and went away with haste. Soon enough, until I felt like there wasn’t any more scrubbing to be done. I looked at the boy, exhausted and even more bruised this time. I felt kind of bad this time.

                “You’ve been a good slave. Time to be rewarded.” I dropped the soap onto the shower’s tiles and took my thumb and index finger and gently grabbed his erect cock. I slowly pumped it up and down. It took literally 5 seconds (not joking, I counted it) and I heard a small yelp come from him, followed by a tiny stream of white shoot out from his cock. I chuckled that he barely even lasted 5 seconds. With that knowledge, I thought of a new game to play with him when the time was right.

                “you better hope you last more than 5 seconds the next time I want to have some fun. “

                “Yes, Mistress. I’m sorry, Mistress.” He responded, sadly. I’m glad I already broke him. Having my way with him will be a lot easier now. I dressed up in my pj’s but left hm completely nude; he hasn’t earned clothing yet. I brought him to my bed and sat down. I turned the T.V. on and placed him by my bare soles.

                “You didn’t do a good job on my feet. Keep licking and don’t you dare stop until you’re told.” I said.  He didn’t even reply, not even wasting time to get to work on my feet. I made sure to block his view of me with my other foot while I sneakily shoved my hand down my pants and slowly masturbated to his licks.

                “Slave.”

                “Yes, Mistress?”

                “Are you an ass, or a boobs kind of guy?”

                “Ass, Mistress.”

                “Good. I’m going to have a lot of fun with you, tomorrow.”

Oh, I can’t wait to abuse this kid. Keeping him as a slave was the best choice I’ve ever made. No wonder Hope loves shrunken slaves.