- Text Size +

 

The day had finally come. A long-awaited package had finally arrived after what had felt like months of waiting. Rushing off to your room to rip it open and look through it and find the small watch looking device sitting in it along with a small instruction manual of sorta.

You give it a quick look through to get the basics of how it works down before deciding to give it a test run. No one was home right now so you wouldn’t have to worry about anyone walking in on this happening. Messing with the ‘watch’ for a few moments before taking a deep breath and pressing down on the face of it to activate it.

For a few moments, nothing would happen before your body would freeze in place. Your body quickly dwindling down and down into your clothes before finally stopping when you were just about six inches tall. Control of your body returns to you and you look around a little. Granted you couldn’t see much through your own clothes but it was enough of a success to get you excited in more than one way.

Taking a few moments to get yourself out of your clothes before returning yourself to normal size and quickly redressing. This had come just in time as you were going to one of your friend’s house for the weekend. And you have had a bit of a crush on their sister for the longest time now, but could just never find a good time to confess to her. Well now still wouldn’t be that time but at the very least you were going to have some fun with her even if she didn’t know about it.

A few hours would pass as you get things ready to go to your friend’s house. Spending a few more hours while you were there just talking with your friend and whatever else you felt like doing. But when the time finally came and everyone was in bed you head off to the bathroom. Luckily your friend was a sound sleeper and wouldn’t notice a thing.

This time you undress first before shrinking yourself. This time down to about three inches before leaving the bathroom through the small gap you left in the door and head towards the sister’s room. Luckily, she had left her door open enough for you to get into the room without worry. Unfortunately, you had come just as she was heading out of the room for some reason. Both of you just freeze and look at each other for several long moments before she slowly leans down and picks you up.

Not saying a word as she quickly pokes her head out and glances around a little before closing the door fully and taking you over to her bed “Well then… I wasn’t expecting my dream to come true on its own” she says with a soft little blush as she looks over your small body. Bringing a finger up and gently rubbing it against your crotch “Well let’s get you to work right away” she says with a smile and a soft blush on her face as she awkwardly keeps you held in one hand while working out of her pajama bottoms with the other. Soon her lower half was exposed and she brings you down and mashed your body against her pussy.

Slowly starting to rub you against herself and letting out soft moans above. Working your body inside little by little until she would finally have you all the way inside herself “Mmm~ you can come out when you earn it~” she says with a little giggle while her hands had moved up to play with her breasts while she feels you squirming around inside her. While this isn’t exactly how you planned thing to go you weren’t complaining. Squirming your way in as deep as you could and easily getting soaked several times over with her juices. Bringing her closer and closer to her limit while you had easily hit yours ages ago. With one last final push, she moans out loudly before covering her mouth as you were pushed out with a wave of her juices.

Left in a puddle between her legs “Ah~ fuck yes~ You should just stay like that for me~” she says while she lays back looking up at the roof basking in the afterglow “You know what…. I just might”