- Text Size +

I awoke the next morning before the alarm went off. It was before seven, and the room was dim as early dawn light flltered through the curtains. Still half-dreaming of pleasant, sexy adventures in bed, I gradually became aware that I was indeed, in bed with my sexy new lover and we were beginning to trade dreamy caresses. I could tell that Bianca was waking up as well. As she sighed softly I could practically hear the sweet, sensuous smile spread across those huge protrusive lips.

As we spooned, my cock swelled up huge. It pushed formidably against her cunt, and Bianca gasped, erotically squeezing the veiny rod between her legs as it split them from behind. With my right arm hooked under her neck I rubbed her giant breasts, pressing deep into the nipples, generating a great deal of heat just from the friction of my forward advance and causing them to swell and harden. My left hand snaked around her full, plump ass and found her waiting pussy sopping wet with anticipation.

Bianca's whole body shivered and went rigid as she pressed back into me. I thought for a second she might roll right over top of my body with the vigor of her response. I pushed back however, playfully squeezing my member between her clenched thighs and eliciting more moans and gasps. All the while I played with her clit, rubbing it eagerly and mashing it between my fingers. “Fuck, this girl is built like a goddess of fertility,” I thought as I tugged that fleshy knob this way and that. It seemed disproportionately large like a supple walnut, moving squirming along the flesh of her cunt with a life of its own. Ponderously I slipped a couple of fingers deeper, past her labia. To my delight, they pierced her greedy, puffed-up walls with zero effort, and soon the rest of my fingers followed, down to the middle of my hand. I was in in a state of pleasure-addled disbelief. Bianca's wide, hungry muff had handled my monster cock better than any girl I had ever fucked, but it had put a tremulous, maddening squeeze around the base of my fleshy rod. However in this moment as she grasped at my hand and at her breasts, moaning and bucking like and animal, I felt sure that I could slide in my whole hand if I tried.

Instead I withdrew my hand, spreading wide her magnificent cunt lips and quickly shoved my mighty manhood deep into that cavernous vagina, taking Bianca off guard and eliciting a loud, throaty moan that would have probably woken any neighbors who were still asleep. She was gushing feminine lubricant it seemed, and that huge cock went right in without a struggle. Both of us laying at this angle, I could push the giant knob of my dick against the bottom of her tummy from within, ramming it side to side and rubbing it all over the inner walls of her big, sexy cave. Bianca responded like a champion throwing both of her cute hands to her crotch, grabbing the base of my rod and feebly resisting, all the while moaning and panting. The walls of her womanly tunnel puffed even more rigidly against my shaft as a new set of muscles came into play, kneading and rolling my dick like a lump of thick fleshy dough. Fuck was she coming already? Jesus… For a good minute or more her cunt crushed my manhood with a vice-like grip, lustily oozing fragrant juices onto her newly-soaked bed. Blood was squeezed from my cock's base and into the head which responded by distending another inch in length and would have turned a deep fleshy purple if I could have seen it. Meanwhile, I was losing my mind. What a way to wake up! Bianca whimpered desperately the whole time she came, though I could see a huge sexy grin spread across the side of her face that I could see behind her lovely bed-curls.

Through no small difficulty I hung on to my load, gritting my teeth and panting through the long, slow strokes of our love-making. Bianca, sensing this, seemed determined to either make me come or to get what she wanted from me again. She pushed me back with one large sexy arm and spun her body around to face me. As I was forced onto my back and this sexual goddess mounted me, all I could think was, “Holy shit is this girl for real?” I had marveled at her thick beautiful body the first time I'd seen it, but in the pale morning light she seemed unstoppably fecund and powerful, dominating even. Her breasts wobbled and heaved as she lowered her ravenous cunt down on my rod. They had to be the size of basketballs I thought. I don't think I'd ever seen such large breasts, never mind so firm and round. Gasping at the resumed penetration, she began grinding up and down on me, her face shining with all the bliss and mischief of a toddler with a new toy.

I grinned back, allowing my sinewy slim frame to go a little limp while she steamrolled me. Picking up on the cadence of her movements, I began to add to it as we worked in unison, a couple of sexy young lovers giving into their lust, mutually admiring and celebrating the achievement of our chemistry. Bianca's wide, sweaty, pastel-colored thighs grabbed and squeezed my rib cage while I reached for her mighty breasts. She reciprocate by leaning forward, using the prodigious size of my rod to keep her muff docked as she did so. Her great brown tits swung on to my face and so I sucked on her left nipple, lightly chewing here and there, licking, slathering, and smacking them every which way with my tongue and lips. Bianca moaned wildly and mashed her huge chest downwards, blocking every bit of my vision and forcing that huge nipple into my mouth. Her entire aureola had to be the size of a muffin at this point, responding to my efforts by transforming into a rigid, leathery monster.

It was that moment that I realized something seemed amiss. I had only just met her, but Bianca was not really a big person. She was almost half a foot shorter than me and I could have casually guessed she weighed just a little more, perhaps 180 pounds or so. Right now, under the canopy of her giant tits, sandwiched between her mighty thighs, with my legs trapped under her thick, gorgeous ass, it seemed like she enveloped my entire world. However I didn't have much conscious space to contemplate this beyond the most basic sexual instincts that were overtaking me. My tangerine-sized balls twitched as my prostate swelled up monstrously. I cried out from beneath my beautiful Bianca as my enormous cock in its heightened state of sexual frenzy spewed its massive load. Bianca, still on fire from her first orgasm was coming as well, her moans and throaty sounds simultaneously muffled and amplified by her huge frame as it was draped over my head. I could feel a good half-cup of her cunt juice force its way between her love tunnel and my rod which it gripped insanely, soaking me and running all over my nuts and pelvis. At the same time I pumped just as much of my goopy hot seed into her womanly cave.

Bianca suddenly reared back, smacking my face with her tits and throwing up her hair dramatically. She dipped her head slightly behind herself and pointed her face straight up as she growled like a bear, her entire body shaking. I was slowing down but she still had a ways to go if her other climaxes were any indication. She grasped at her hair and the sides of her her face with her delicate hands, mouth open, eyes rolling about, not that I could see much from beneath her gigantic rack. Freed from my fleshy prison though, I glanced up at her belly. Quivering the way it was, I could see the distinct patterns of muscly abs beneath her sexy, smooth flesh. Further down, her pubic mound was outrageously stunning. It too bucked and shook, protruding from her pelvic region like a great mountain of sexual girth. At the end, her labia, fully distended, was yanking and squirming around my cock, which I have to say, seemed less of a monster than I'd seen it look like next to any cunt ever. I had finished coming and was now gritting my teeth and growling as Bianca continued to rock back and forth over me, wringing every last bit of spunk out of my manhood with her massive constricting sheath. It was incredible, easily the sexiest thing I had ever seen or felt.

As her goddess-like climax subsided, Bianca remained in her upright position, head dipped back with her hands playing with her hair and scalp. Both of us twitched and trembled as our breathing resumed a steady speed and our heartbeats slowed. Bianca finally lowered her face to meet mine over the sweaty, sensual curve of her huge breasts. Her languid eyes opened as she grinned euphorically. “Lee..” she murmured, “you fuck me so good. I love it when you cum inside me. I am feeling so incredible...”

Just that moment, the alarm on the bedside clock went off. Bianca's eyes snapped fully open. Giggling, she reached over and swatted it off. “Bed time is over my big beautiful man. I must prepare for work now.” She attempted to casually slide her great muff off my rod and lower body but was betrayed by a sexy little gasp while doing so. I clutched tenderly at her thigh as she swung it over my body to stand up, allowing my hand to trail along her perfect, moist skin. I could only moan slightly in reply. I was pretty raw and stiff after so much sex in the last twelve hours, though she seemed not to notice as she briskly strode towards the bathroom. I grabbed tenderly at my softening cock, still slimy with both our juices, wondering idly if I'd be able to walk today.

I heard a gasp and a few muttered words as Bianca flipped on the bathroom light. I had the feeling at once that something was wrong. In a moment, she returned hurriedly to the bedroom. I rolled onto my side to face her. As she entered under the doorframe, I could see that her head barely cleared it. The expression on her face was incredulous. She walked over to me and urgently tugged at my wrist. “Lee, stand up,” she breathed. As I groggily shifted my weight to stand, she gently moved her hands under my armpits to hoist me up. Unbelievable…. It was plain to both of us at once….

We were standing naked facing each other, and I was eye level with Bianca's breasts. They were the size of small beach balls.