- Text Size +

“Oh FUCK!” screamed one terrified compartment of my consciousness.

“Oh FUCK...” agreed the other, burning with sexual anticipation.

Bianca crawled slowly on her hands and knees. Her hips and breasts went crashing, swaying and slapping towards me like an unstoppable fleshy truck as she did so. She moved one amazonian limb at a time, savoring the hunt like a huge carnal predator. She reached her arms through the tiled opening before fanning them to the sides and pushing her meaty palms flat against the walls with twin slapping sounds. Her arms bulged as she pulled her upper body through the relatively narrow opening, grunting and moaning and biting her lip. Her lower body pushed as well to help shove those colossal breasts through with a loud, low squeal of wet friction. As they breached the opening, Bianca's titanic tits shot forward with one last squeal, and she yelped with an uncontrolled moan. She progressed another few feet, her wide muscly torso clearing the opening without issue. Sensing her mighty pelvis, hips, and ass reaching the opening, Bianca laughed again and lazily stretched her arms forward, turning to her side. I got a fantastic glimpse of her huge pulsating cunt before her immense breasts flopped out to the side with another set of slapping noises, waggling and rolling over each other. Bianca scrootched on her side, sliding her huge naked ass in through the opening before her immense, juicy hips followed with some erotic difficulty. She then tucked her knees in, wiggled forward, and finally her giant heaving form was fully inside the slippery, steaming, tiled room. She flicked the curtain over the entrance with a quick motion of her hand before rolling back onto her huge tits and locking her greedy brown eyes on my dick once more.

As for me, I remained plastered against the wall. I didn't want to appear truly frightened, even though it could easily have gone that way. I wanted to appear just fearful enough to role play with this titan of a woman so she could dominate me to her heart's content. It seemed like the safe thing to do, to acquiesce to her ravenous needs. Hell, maybe things were about to start working out for me and this giant goddess.

As she drew near, I could sense the fragrance of her womanly cavern grow progressively stronger, dispersed by the warm, steamy convection of the room. She paused a few feet before me wide-eyed and sexually wound up crazier than I'd ever seen the great horny amazon. Her mouth watered uncontrollably and her eyes rolled up as she murmured, “You are mine, little man.” With that, she stretched back her legs and found purchase on the wall behind her. She reached out her arms, clapping them heavily with a smack on either side of my torso. I was trapped, and fuck, she was laying across the entire width of the steam room while not even fully extending! Knees still bent, she pushed, sliding forward even further, bending her elbows at the same time. Her tits steamrolled accross the floor towards me and her upper lip brushed under my huge swollen member causing it to jump and twitch with anticipation. She craned her neck to look vaguely at my face, moaning lustily, and nudging my oversized member with that huge protracted set of lips. She growled through huffs and moans, “You are mine…,” shudders wracking her violently. “You… mm.. MMMmmm… oooooohhhh-mmmmmMMmm”

Her trembling words were smothered into loud low moans as Bianca's head tipped down and her immaculately puffy lips found my cock. Immediately she shifted her body forward and I felt my manhood shoved deep inside the hot, velvety sheath formed by her lips and tongue. The penetration was smooth and hot as fuck. She simply devoured my giant manhood and got to work. Her curly hair brushed against my chest as I gasped loudly. My dick was in heaven. Deep, powerful twitches rocked me, sending waves of pleasure from the base of my spine through my huge swollen prostate to the bulging tip and backwards up the spine to my frenzied brain and down again. As Bianca's big billowing lips churned and sucked at me, she would nibble lightly and flick her tongue all around, ravenously eating dick like a predator ripping apart its prey. Her braceleted wrists bent by my side, and her hands cupped my firm, muscly ass from behind. She pulled my legs to her gigantic splayed-out tits, lowering me to get a better angle. With a couple of fingers she pushed my huge, spunk-filled balls up against her lower lip, and with another little shove, a big inhalation, and a throaty growl she swallowed up them too, pulling the head of my huge rod up against the back of her throat with a gurgle.

Full manhood consumed, I was thrashing wildly in Bianca's grip, losing my mind as she worked on that vascular rod, sucking and rubbing the lightning-like texture of veins about her cavernous hot mouth. She had dominated me completely, and now she was growling like a horny animal as her climax began. She let out a muffled scream with a mouth full of cock, then roughly grabbed me from behind with one hand pushing against the wall with the other. As she slid backwards she also turned her body, keeping me inside her mouth and bucking wildly. My body swung out crazily and my perspective got all turned around, filling my mind with shock as I continued to moan, insignificantly reaching out to steady myself on her strong arm. Though she struggled with this, Bianca's strength held true, even in her moment of passion. Her head swung 180 degrees and I was on top, her hand still securely holding my pelvis to her face, her great vacuum-like mouth anchoring my cock and balls beneath those pillowy lips. Her magnificent tits swung over as well, flattening out in every direction, forming a deep fleshy canyon where my legs kicked around.

Once I was secured, Bianca's other hand swung overhead and went straight for that baseball-sized clit of hers. It pulsed and throbbed monstrously with her ministrations as she rubbed madly away at it with her whole hand. As she continued to buck and moan like an animal in heat, that mighty meat-lined tunnel of hers clenched over and over, flushing out a cup of thick womanly cum at a time, searching sinisterly for something to squeeze. She neared the height of her climax, and her huge powerful legs clenched and entwined, mashing her cunt and her hand between her thighs while her abdomen clenched and spasmed. Bianca's entire gigantic body went rigid as her moans constricted to uncontrollable whimpers, resonating through my cock and body. She pulled her hand from that huge throbbing snatch and grabbed her opposite tit, mashing down her magnificent swollen nipples and trapping my legs in the heaving, quivering canyon of her cleavage.

It was too much. As Bianca sucked harder and harder, the tangerine-sized head of my massive cock swelled even greater, pulling out the length of my rod another inch and turning a deep purple as it rubbed madly around the back of her throat. My balls wobbled and shook as my prostate swelled hugely. I growled as my abdomen clenched and my monster cock erupted cum. It was utter bliss. My urethra was split wide a good half-inch in diameter as I pumped load after load down Bianca's throat. She squirmed and thrashed beneath me, licking madly at my balls as I came. Trapped by her mouth, hand, and tits, I was bucking about wildly while coming, but Bianca held on like a system of fleshy steel vices. Shots of jizz spewed with each contraction of those formidable muscles, and my growls dwindled to whimpers as my dick took over. A good minute of coming and at least a cup of creamy hot spunk later, my spurts were reduced to a thin trickle of after-cum oozing into my amazon's mouth as she continued to lick and wring and suck me for all my considerable load was worth.

As Bianca's mighty orgasm continued, now totally eclipsing my own, I began flailing at her lips around the base of my cock, begging for her to stop the onslaught of her huge sinewy tongue. Those huge lips seemed to pucker and swell even further in their defiant response, grinding slickly over my deflating, shrinking member. Finally acknowledging my pathetic struggle, Bianca's eyes opened briefly, rolling around and back into her head. With one last loud smack she ripped me out of her mouth and licked her lips as she easily hefted me with a single hand. Holy shit, she was even stronger than I had thought. A moment later she whirled my body around without effort so that I was face down. Still mashing her tits together and whimpering lustily, Bianca laid me down on the vast expanse of her thick, muscly abs. They buffeted me like a huge ripped washboard as she slowly slid me across that platform to her pulsing, cum-spewing vagina. The goddess gritted in a low voice through her teeth, “Lee… meu deus… you fill me with your come… you fill me… oooooooohhhhhhh it tastes so SO good…..”

My face continued descending on the gigantic meaty slit in the fleshy triangle of Bianca's legs and womanly mound. Bells of alarm were ringing in my head. Something was wrong, but I couldn't see much through the steam from my prone, helpless perspective. As the goddess continued to spasm and tremble she dragged my body with that powerful arm, slowly and sensually closing the distance to her colossal fleshy clit. Gasping in ecstasy as my face made contact, Bianca simply rubbed my whole face against her sex holding me by the shoulders and using a finger to mash my head into that huge throbbing knob. Her womanhoood was clenching and protracting like crazy, puffed up gigantically, noisily spewing her hot creamy cum as it throbbed. The great, terrifying cunt's aroma was everywhere, choking me and driving us both wild. Steam was visibly rising in a great fragrant column from her magnificent pussy as it gushed. “Oh Lee…” she whispered between moans, “Suck me, little man. Suck, ooohhhh OOOooohhhh, suck... Fuck my giant hot pussy, little man. Ooooohhh…. You fuck me so good…”

As I resigned and let my body go limp, I obediently kissed and sucked at that monstrous clit as it squirmed and throbbed with a life of its own. My heart sank as I realized with a flinch that though I couldn't see it, it could feel by the shape of her obscenely-textured, hard, meaty knob that it was the size of a cantaloupe. Eventually Bianca's rigid body began to relax and her great resonant moans reduced to panting, I could feel her loosening her grip. But with my face resting against that humungous clit, horror still gripped me. I could tell, slowly but surely, it was still growing.