- Text Size +

After about a minute of me being clutched like a doll, Bianca's moans and tremors dwindled and her grip relaxed. I took in a few deep breaths of fresh air after being trapped in those sweaty amazonian breasts. Being smothered was one thing but fuck… the whole experience of witnessing this powerful, beautiful woman grow, being crushed against her monstrous throbbing cunt was beyond intense. As she gently lowered me to my feet, we both took a moment to breath normally and gather our thoughts. Bianca aimlessly backed up with meaty padded footfalls towards her bed. Still stunned and reeling from her goddess-like ecstasy she let her weight drop all at once onto the large bed. Obviously expecting it to be higher than it was at her current state, her gigantic ass touched down on the bed and kept going, ramming hard into the frame and audibly snapping timbers before coming to a stop and spilling out over the edge. She hardly noticed, putting her cute hands to her beautiful face in a gesture of vulnerability, holding that posture while sobbing and moaning softly.

I quietly crept over to her hulking frame. Balled up as she was, Bianca's head was only just lower than mine. Her plump ass cheeks and thighs had splayed out to the side, looking tremendously wide and still shining with sweat and cum. Her beach ball-sized breasts pressed downwards onto those thighs, and for lack of room, spilled out over the corners that her elbows formed as they rested on her knees while she held her head. Sensing her distress I gingerly laid my hand on her knee. She twitched at the touch, then quickly released her head with one hand to snatch mine and press it to her huge trembling bosom. After a moment she wiped her eyes with her forearm and looked up to meet my gaze. Her big beautiful brown eyes were soft, a bit scared, but also glassy with pleasure. “I think it stopped,” she whispered, her voice cracking a little. “I think I stopped growing.”

Thank christ, I thought, smiling back hopefully. Taking a guess I would say she was a little under nine feet tall, her head having brushed the ceiling of her apartment while she stood. It was hard to estimate given her outrageously voluptuous proportions, but I would put her weight roughly at 800 pounds. The previously sturdy-looking wooden bed frame indicated she was more than powerful enough to cause terrible destruction, even by accident. And her mental state in the past twelve hours… I mean she had seemed temperate, polite, and charming to me before we had fucked and in between growths, but during sex she had moaned and raged like an animal, doing everything she could to fill that fragrant, oozing, womanly cave with my cock and spunk. Contemplating that briefly, I resolved not to attempt any further seduction, on the basis that this unprecedented growth could somehow be linked to her sex drive.

Bianca wiped her eyes once more, then stood up a bit aimlessly. After a moment she looked around the room, clearing her throat and straightening up a little. “I will call the cafe. I will call in sick for today,” she submitted with some resolve. “Fuck it smells like sex in here.” She walked over and cracked a window, her arm muscles jiggling and rippling as she did so. Closing her eyes she breathed deeply from the draft of fresh post-rain air, swelling her chest while expanding that trunk-like abdomen. Her breasts rose mightily and the cold air caused those softball-sized nipples atop her dinner plate aureoles to instantly stiffen magnificently. Bianca's eyes snapped open mischievously as she turned to grin at me. “It smells good,” she purred, “I smell so much cock and cum from your huge balls that...” she trailed off. A quizzical expression crossed her face. “Lee, I think your cock is bigger!” her words were mixed with awe, disbelief and a healthy twinge of excitement.

What the fuck, seriously? Still standing, I snapped my head first down to my beefy, semi-hard manhood, then quickly walked over to the mirror to get a better view. My eyes widened with surprise. Sure enough, though it was difficult to tell due to the variable size of my rod, I could see my nuts were hanging low and ponderous, each about the size of a baseball. My body had changed too. I had never been one to work out but took care of myself and had an active lifestyle. Last night my body had been thin and sinewy but now I could see a slightly more pronounced musculature having thickened my shoulders, chest, and abdomen. It was minute compared to Bianca's godly transformation but it was definitely there, and as with Bianca it seemed the most pronounced changes were in my genitals and chest.

Bianca observed my reaction to my new appearance with interest, deliberately padding behind me with those heavy footfalls. I gazed at her eyes in the reflection of the mirror, following them down to my thick veiny rod. Fuck, she seemed transfixed to it, greedily chewing at her beautifully inflated upper lip. Did she just say the room smelt like cock? I could smell only her huge meaty cunt. Spying it from the corner of my eye, I thought for one frightening moment I could see folds of thick labial wall distending from above and within with renewed anticipation…

“No, snap out of it, Lee,” an executive order from my rational mind barked. Trying to remain calm, I turned to face my giant Bianca. With a tone of genuine intrigue I marveled vaguely at her, “You're right, Bianca. What is happening here?”

Her eyes were still fixed on my cock, and I felt for an instant that furnace of cavernous womanly meat begin to burn with renewed fire, clear across the distance of a few feet. Hearing my query however, Bianca snapped back to reality, her eyes darting to mine with a look of embarrassment, then darting away as she chewed her lip thoughtfully. “I don't know, Lee.” She furrowed her cute blond eyebrows briefly. “I have been feeling very horny since getting that IUD. But that can not make a woman grow big like this.” She idly cupped a gigantic breast in thought.

“Maybe you should call your doctor just in case. I have a feeling you should get checked out anyways since… since you're a giant now...” as I trailed off, the reality of the situation began to sink in. Bianca had just moved into town this week, but still, anyone she had already met would likely not recognize her. She would be a target for ogling and cat-calling every time she walked down the street. None of her clothes would fit… “Hey,” I sparked, “I have to be at work in about an hour. If you like, I can stop and the mall first and pick up some clothes for you so that you can have something to wear."

Some of this reality was also hitting Bianca, and I witnessed trouble and uncertainty ping-pong across her lovely face. After chewing her sexy lip for a second she echoed somewhat vacantly, “Clothes...” Then, straightening her magnificent body she cleared her throat and stated, “No, Lee. I will order something online which can be delivered today. If...” she looked away, “It is okay if you want to leave. This,” she gestured to her towering sexy body, “this is so hard to understand...” She looked anxious and a little sad, but at least she was no longer on the verge of tears. Her body language seemed to indicate that despite her immense sexual hunger, at this moment she was beginning to feel a need for solitude to process all that had happened to her.

Sensing my escape was imminent, I felt a twinge of guilt leaving Bianca like this. I decided to go out on a limb because well, fuck… how often to you sleep with a giantess? I walked up to her. “Hey,” I urged, looking at her steadily in the face. She looked back at me with a mix of vulnerability, lust, and hope as we squared up to each other. The mountain of a woman before me heaved with each breath and wobbled with each thrum of her powerful heart. I reached outwards and upwards, smiling encouragingly. Bianca's face cleared, finally cracking that winning grin. With slow, gentle motion Bianca leaned forward.

Her gargantuan breasts rushed towards my face, but she stopped a few inches short as she reached forward to gather me up in her huge sexy arms. She snaked her beautiful hands behind me, crossing them and gently clamping them under each of my armpits cross-laterally. Effortlessly she raised up my much smaller body while both of her cute feet remained together, planted firmly to the ground. With ceremonial grace she pushed my body through the steaming meaty valley of her cleavage, her great biceps bulging into her chest as she folded me, sending beautiful, soft tit flesh spilling out everywhere and wrapping me in a big hug. I was in heaven, totally enclosed in sexy bronze woman flesh, getting smacked by her tremendous boob meat at her every move and compressed by each throb of those mighty, amplified heartbeats.

Suddenly remembering how her last orgasm started, I gently pushed away from that mighty chest, bringing my head back around to face Bianca. Reluctantly she pulled me partially out of her cleavage and held my body with our faces level and inches apart. “I'll message you, Bianca. I want to know how you're doing. I want to know that you're okay.”

Without speaking, Bianca squinted her eyes happily and pushed my forehead to hers. She then brought those huge pouting lips together, and planting a deep, sexy kiss on my mouth, forced the supple, sinewy muscle of her tongue inside me. I was taken by surprise, but gauging my situation, committed myself not to squirm or resist. Instead I reciprocated her kiss humbly and submissively. Meanwhile, with my legs dangling against her giant meaty cunt I could feel its juices begin to flow again and heat begin to radiate hungrily. Trapped between Bianca's huge tits and against that devouring monster of great fleshy folds as they began to quiver, distend, ooze, and catch fire, I felt sure that she was going to have her way with me once again. My cheeks puffed as she filled my mouth with a throaty moan, shuddering slightly and pulling me tighter. My newly enlarged rod stiffened maddeningly in response as my terror rose.

After several long moments, Bianca removed her face from mine, giving me one last dreamy, hedonistic look. Then she straighted her back and let her head fall back asa long shudder ran up her spine, escaping her throat in a husky, womanly sigh. Smiling, she bent at her knees, huge brown eyes rolling slightly. As my feet made contact with the floor, I was completely encased by her colossal thighs, breasts, and pussy in the sexiest squat hug ever. Continuing the ritual slowly and intentionally she finally grasped my shoulders, slightly lifting me and removing me from her cleavage. “Oh Lee...” she sighed, “I would like that so SO much. Thank you.” Glancing shamelessly at my purple-knobbed, throbbing cock once more she added, “Better to get dressed, my little man. You will be late.” Then she finally released me, and casually planted her gigantic ass firmly on the carpetted floor with a thumping, wet smack. She then leaned to her right side, using a hand at the end of a bulging arm to support her head, tits wobbling unbelievably about as she adjusted herself, obscenely lolling over each other. Her left hand traced patterns in her crotch as she watched me dress, deliberately slipping into and playing about those twin curtains of puffy red labial folds which seemed to protrude a good half-foot from her pubic mound. Red-faced and flustered I grabbed the last of my things and turned, bidding Bianca an awkward but grateful farewell. I don't even know if she heard me. Glancing back, the last thing I saw was her thighs, fingers and carpet running slick with feminine lubricant as a new onslaught of womanly moans began erupting from the giantess' mighty chest.