- Text Size +

I screamed in ecstasy as jizz exploded from my monstrous, swollen prick. The sensation was mind-blowing. My cock felt like it was being split apart by the hot sticky torrent of growth-fueling cum. My prostate was puffed up to the size of a melon, powerfully squeezing out splooge in a continuous jet like a firehose. It spread in a massive plume outwards, down Bianca's humungous trembling fuck cave where her colossal pulsing womanhood would absorb it and grow more gigantic than I could imagine. I could tell she was coming as well- the titanic womanly fist of her cunt muscles squeezed me mercilessly, churning and kneading my body like an insignificant little fuck toy. A wall of her thick womanly cum washed over me from within and the heat was incredible. I simply thrashed around like an animal caught in a net, furiously humping and battering away at the inside of my giant girlfriend's pussy, showering both of us with hot sticky jizz the whole time. My puny little movements only served to excite that massive throbbing cunt even more. It gripped and throttled at me, toying and teasing at my immense genitals as they pumped her full of cum. Bianca's gigantic womanhood would have crushed a smaller, weaker body into a pulp, but in my transformed state, I was a perfect match for her devouring fuck tunnel, staying conscious and continuing to fight.

 

As Bianca continued to wring my body from every side in the throes of a colossal orgasm, I began to feel a new sensation. The anaconda-like muscular womanly walls around me seemed to squirm with a new type of motion. They were wrapping around me as I was gripped, squeezed, and shaken. The immense slabs of thick womanly cunt muscles surged around my body and I knew she was growing once more. A cluster of hard muscular knots welled up around my gigantic manhood, still spewing gallons of growth-fueling jizz from my basketball-sized nuts. The knots were writhing and pulsing with anthropomorphic vitality. They centered around my balls and shaft, squeezing and teasing out every last drop of cum as I writhed in agony at they wondrous overstimulation of it all. Bianca's titanic quivering womanhood simply had its way with me, all the while pulling me deeper and deeper towards the holy inner darkness of her gargantuan cervix. Suddenly I heard and felt an incredible low-frequency rumble all around me, coupled with a sensation of motion. Bianca was moving around! As my cock twitched and pumped a few last cups of splooge into my titanic girlfriend, I finally began to relax, allowing her humungous, powerful cunt muscles to batter and throttle me unhindered, overjoyed that I had been able to save her, to make her grow again.

 

Bianca was in heaven, writhing and moaning humungously at the stimulation she was receiving. As small as my body was in comparison to hers, her titanic pussy had grown so incredibly sensitive that she could feel my body in detail. Now fully awake and out of her mind with carnal pleasure she squeezed and kneaded the tiny man deep inside of her gargantuan, quivering monster of a cunt, pulling me ever deeper into her womanly glory. And that growth… her body was spreading out in every direction. Her broad, ripped back was clenched and flexed incredibly smashing aside buildings and highways as it expanded. Her ass and pussy were bucking and shaking gloriously, obliterating block after block under her humungous womanly fuck mountain. Bianca's ripped, colossal body expanded well past 1000 feet in the first few seconds, crushing a ring of tanks and artillery before there was any chance at a preemptive strike. She pulled up her knees as she whimpered tantalizingly, her carnal vocalizations booming out for miles in every direction. Bianca's immense breasts towered unbelievably over the city, jiggling cartoonishly with her every movement. A few missiles streaked out towards them, slamming into her and exploding insignificantly. The goddess, rocking and thrashing in her orgasmic ecstasy didn't even notice. Her orgasm was intensifying, doubling up in the glory of her titanic new size.

 

“UUUUUUNNNNNNNGGGGHHHH… YESSS… I AM SO FUCKING HUGE!” the giantess whimpered and panted between bestial moans and unabashed arousal. “HAHA… OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH YESSSSSSS… I AM STILL GROWING! FUCK ME… MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM UUUUNNNNGGGHHH… FUCK ME, ALL OF YOU! FFFFFFFFF…...UUUUUUUUNNNGH...”

 

The goddess Bianca continued to thrash in a bewilderingly powerful orgasm. Her body yawned larger and larger, quickly approaching a mile in length as her lovely, gigantic curves gleamed thick and mighty in the morning sun. She could now be seen for hundreds of miles, those thunderous jiggling tits of hers protruding well over a thousand feet into the air, skyscraper-sized nipples swelling beyond belief and jutting angrily into the sky. Before she got too big, Bianca grabbed a highrise from a few blocks away, easily within reach. Showering hundreds of people with debris, she simply tore it out of the ground and brought it up to her face. Still laying down, she tipped the puny thing on its side to gaze through the windows at the chaos within that she had so effortlessly created. People tumbled over tables and couches, smashing through windows and falling dozens of stories into the giantess' open, panting mouth. Thrashing and cumming monstrously she simply stared slack-jawed with her eyes rolling around insanely as she grabbed one gargantuan nipple with her other hand to knead and squeeze it sensually into her colossus of tit. “FUCK ME…” she whispered, as though calling to a lover, “FUCK ME… FUUUUUUUCK…. UUUUNNNNNGGHHHH…”

 

Abandoning her self control utterly to the might of her colossal orgasm, Bianca simply panted and moaned sensual provocations at her terrified little audience. Even as she spoke, the skyscraper seemed to dwindle in her huge thick fingers. Still whispering her sweet horny nothings, Bianca lowered the structure towards her immense heaving crotch. Between tits the size of multiple city blocks it soared, over a gleaming, ripped, washboard of beautiful bronze tummy the size of many football fields, and past a humungous, obscenely-sloped carpet of sensual, tantalizing blond pubic hair it was passed. Bianca's colossal pulsating womanhood was spewing a steamy thick lake of womanly cum. It washed over and flooded the entire downtown core, drowning thousands and reeking gloriously with the goddess' all-powerful pheromones. Sensing new prey, desperately searching for anything in the world big enough for a decent fuck, that titanic quivering fuck mountain surged upwards to meet the puny building. Bianca pushed it into the waiting chasm of her greedy cunt using a single finger by now to push it home. She sucked the skyscraper inside her immense hungry cave, squirming insanely as she pictured the entire building being insignificantly crammed inside of her beautiful crotch.

 

For the next hour or so, Bianca whimpered, squirmed and fucked herself, sending shockwaves of destruction across the city. Her humungous horny pussy gushed a sea of steaming thick come, covering herself and thousands of people with the ripe heavenly fuck fragrance. Her body swelled up beyond belief, stretching miles in length as she orgasmed and shook. Her moans boomed out long and lusty over state lines and people for hundreds of miles began panicking as her titanic, lovely body rose up above the destruction. At length, she slowed down, relaxing and rubbing around her mountain-sized clit slowly, pinning an insignificant little skyscraper to it. She had fucked herself with an entire city and it had barely been enough to appease her colossal horny needs. She sighed euphorically, huge beautiful lips trembling slightly with erotic satisfaction as her gargantuan drooling mountain of cunt twitched and squirmed happily in the aftershock of her dozens of mighty orgasms.

 

Bianca rolled lazily onto her side. Her city-sized breasts lolling obscenely over each other and obliterating a good portion of a nearby suburb instantly. She ground her enormous hips into a powerfully wide and provocative stance, picking up her gigantic upper body and flopping down so that she had plopped her immense mountain of ass and cunt down, kneeling haughtily and displaying her godlike crotch for the entire world to see. Her nipples pointed forwards in a horny, flattering, provocation. She posed herself like this as a lover would, pursing her giant lovely lips and blowing kisses towards distant cities and landscapes. “Ooooohhhh...” she whispered erotically, “I feel so SO good… I am so very huge and wet… OOOoooohhh… I think I will need to grow again...”

 

Bianca's eyebrows knitted as she heard her own words. With a small start she realized that in all of her ecstasy she had misplaced something… Where was her little lover Lee? She chewed her beautiful lower lip thoughtfully as the reality of the situation set it. Lee had been inside her enormous hungry womanhood when she was growing. How could he possibly have survived her latest and most gigantic sex romp? The thought that she had lost her lover made her sad, but she had already acknowledged that this was going to happen sooner or later. She was simply going to get too big to take care of him, and as a goddess she wasn't going to let that stop her from growing and fucking herself. In fact, she was becoming rather pleased with the realization that she had swallowed her little man whole with her gargantuan womanly fuck cave. That would be the way he would want to go, she thought to herself…

 

The image of Lee drowning in wave after wave of her lovely fuck nectar was arousing Bianca, making her horny and wet again. She reached around her colossal tit to rub her clit again, moaning unabashedly as she did so. Suddenly, her pussy seized and she shivered as a orgasmically pleasurable erotic warmth spread from her dripping, mountainous pussy through her entire titanic body. No… Could it really be possible?

 

Bianca released a godly sigh of sexual elation as her body began to expand once again. Her little lover was inside of her, still fucking her, still making her grow. “OOOOOOoooohhhh...” the giantess Bianca moaned like an animal, “Yessss…. Lee. You make me grow so SO HUGE… FUUUUUUUUUUUCK….. UUUUNNNNGGHHH…..”

 

As Bianca fucked herself with renewed ecstasy her beautiful, gargantuan body spread in every direction, covering cities, towns, and people with the ever-expanding shadow of a goddess in need of a fuck.