- Text Size +

I squirmed forward, squeezing my body sensually through the colossal twin globes of beautiful bronze flesh which Bianca's tits had become. As I advanced, my giant cock rubbed and squeezed tantalizingly against the warm supple flesh and my huge greedy loins ached and burned hot with the stimulation they were receiving. I tried not to focus on the outrage of Bianca's imprisonment, nor the fear of failure. Rather I did my best to picture my godlike girlfriend in all her glory, growing humungous beyond belief and subjecting whole cities to her sexual whims. I imagined her hot horny body sprawled out over miles and miles of humanity, dwarfing everything else and crushing entire neighborhoods under her glorious ass or her pulsing, cum-spewing mountain of a cunt. The possibilities were endless, and my cock trembled huge and ponderous under the erotic images that flashed through my mind.

I knew that once I fully emerged, I would probably only have a few seconds before I was noticed and god only knows how many guns might be pointed at me. I kicked and squirmed more forcibly, feeling my mobility return as I freed myself from my magnificent fleshy prison. I reached my arms forward as far as I could and heaved with all my might. My large muscly body wrenched itself forwards and suddenly I was out of Bianca's enormous rack. I tumbled forwards and down, falling a good ten feet or so to the supple, lovey surface of Bianca's ripped upper abdomen. I was able to get my feet under myself and roll out of the fall, somersaulting forwards in a feat of the most bizarre sexual acrobatics ever. I roughly pushed off with my back as it rolled underneath me, and suddenly I was on my feet, sprinting forwards. Bianca's beautiful washboard abdomen opened up before me and I was finally looking at it fully upright.

Unfortunately I could see that at least one of the men in the chemical suits had seen me. I couldn't see much of his face behind the plastic panel of his headgear but his expression and body language clearly communicated shock. I couldn't blame him. I was running straight at their little crew, massive cock pointing forwards, and as I closed the distance I could see his neck craning up higher and higher in disbelief. Fuck… I must have grown pretty dramatically since last night. It was hard to tell when my only reference was my gigantic girlfriend, but as I neared within a dozen or so meters it seemed to me like the men before me were only standing as tall as my midriff. Holy shit, I had to be at least 10 feet tall by now! And the transformations in my body were even more prominent in those huge swollen genitals. My nuts were dangling low and heavy between my thighs, each now about the size of a basketball, rocking and bowling into each other awkwardly as I ran. My enormous rod, purple and angry twitched and trembled longer than a baseball bat, swollen nearly a foot in diameter. The realization emboldened me, and I charged at my giantess' captors like an angry animal.

The guy who saw me shouted something at his companions about a second before I reached him. He attempted to dodge out of the way but was to slow for me in his cumbersome outfit. I kicked viciously in stride with a leg the size of a small tree trunk. It connected and the man went absolutely flying. Fuck, I was strong! I whirled around and swept my open hand low to catch another little astronaut at the waist. He went tumbling sideways and backwards, clutching himself where he landed. I felt an impact on the left side of my body as one of the astronauts attempted to tackle me. He ran hard into my powerful muscly flank and winded himself before I even reacted. I grabbed him by his hermetically sealed suit and tossed him aside like a ragdoll before lunging forward with another kick which connected with an astronaut who was just standing there dumbstruck. He fell backwards and crumpled under the force of the blow just as I felt a stab of pain in my huge danging nuts. One of the astronauts had charged up and gone straight for my exposed genitals, punching that massive dangling sack for all he was worth. I turned angrily to face him, but my cock caught him hard in the ribs before I could do anything else. As my body continued to twist, my giant veiny manhood lifted him up under his arm, winding the assailant and sending him hurtling aside. The sensation of physically overpowering a fully grown man with my thick, angry cock made me laugh despite myself. My manhood twitched and stretched, bulging just a little bigger in exultation.

The rest of the men in their bulky suits seemed to be backing away from the equipment or fleeing outright. I didn't know how long I had but I was determined to disrupt their work. I hustled over to the machine pumping neurochemicals into Bianca. Judging the safest and quickest way to disable it, I grabbed a handful of wires and cables from the central hub of digital components. I ripped them out easily and immediately the pump ceased its operation. Before I could celebrate, I was slammed with a heavy unseen force. It felt like my entire body was hit by a truck and it persisted, burning hot and cold at the same time, though it did not knock me prone or impact me in any way. I roared in pain as the sensation continued, glancing around wildly to detect the source. I spotted a lone remaining astronaut partially hiding in the cover of an array of computers. He was clutching a small device that was attached to me with little winding threads. Fuck! I was being tazed! I snatched the wires and ripped them out of my back where they had found purchase. Luckily the weapon wasn't designed for someone my size, though I sensed even as I had removed the electrodes, the aftershock was almost as intense. I stumbled towards my attacker and tripped over the table of computers. He had a moment to raise his arms defensively before the weight of the table, its contents, and my giant body fell on top of him. I felt my huge nuts careen into his face and as my weight came down there was a series of cracks and snaps. I rested for a second with my enormous manhood planted lazily atop the body of the man I had crushed. Shit, I had to keep moving!

I jumped back to my feet and sprinted towards the towering mound of Bianca's monstrous womanhood. Just as I started to move I heard the rattle of automatic weapons from one of the helicopters above. Fuck, fuck, fuck, time to go! I sprinted down and forward, rounding the lovely and gigantic bell of Bianca's ripped womanly tummy. My feet found purchase on her coarse blond pubic carpet and suddenly I was running uphill. Bullets sprayed around me in short bursts but I somehow managed to continue unscathed by them, using my hands as well as my feet to scamper up to the titanic, obscenely-swollen knob that Bianca's clit had become. It was nearly the size of a bus, outrageously massive in proportion to the rest of her gorgeous body, and I skirted to the right side of it to get a little cover. Very quickly the fleshy landscape below me was turning downwards and suddenly I wasn't running, I was falling. Down I went, crashing and tumbling forwards, desperately reaching for purchase in Bianca's colossal fleshy fuck folds. As I bounced off her gargantuan womanhood, all I could think about was making her grow again. If I failed here, we were probably both fucked.