- Text Size +

Bianca's slow deep breaths washed past my body as she stared drunkenly into my eyes. She was laying in an immense crater of her own making where she had plunked down her gigantic body to fuck herself, humping and thrashing a good block or two into oblivion while her monstrous, titanic pussy continued to drool a slow, hot river of thick cum that oozed out past the destruction and into neighboring blocks. Her body radiated heat like a mountainous, womanly furnace, and the mighty thrum of her powerful heart caused me to wobble and jiggle delicately atop my perch on the humungous globe of her left tit. She was tracing slow, sexy patterns in her colossal, still-pulsating cunt, lightly squeezing her gargantuan right breast inwards with that thick, swollen bicep as she did so. Insatiably horny as she was, it almost seemed like she was looking a little spent from her godlike sexual exhibition and dozens of orgasms. Her eyelids drooped sensually and her mouth hung every so slightly agape, as though she might be panting from the exertion. Her cheeks were flushed and burning with carnal satisfaction, and I could tell she was still aware that thousands of people were watching her. She loved this, loved that her body was so huge, so obscenely fecund that she demanded to be sexually idolized like the goddess she was.

“Lee...” the giantess Bianca whispered, “I feel so SO good. I am so huge now… you fill me again and again with your cum, and now I am a goddess… you have done so well, little man...” she cooed and whispered her adoration, stroking my body as she pinned it to her immense, swollen aureole. I felt such satisfaction and awe as she fawned over me. Fuck… The most gigantic being ever to live was treating me like a beloved little toy, gently pressing me into her warm, welcoming flesh. I felt so gratified and humbled, my face burning bright red as she pressed it into her colossal womanly bosom. I didn't say anything- it seemed to me as though Bianca was in charge of the theater of her living sexual fantasy, and she was killing it, clearly not needing any prompting or help from anyone to play the role of the goddess.

Bianca whispered lovingly, stroked me, and pressed me into her humungous breast while she played with herself lazily with fingers the size of cars. I fell into a trance as my body moved helplessly to the rhythm of her fondling, the thrumming of her mighty heart, and the subtle jiggling of the gargantuan globe of tit beneath me. Bathed in the heat, sweat, and pheromones of her enormous, lovely body, exhausted by the sexual frenzy of the past couple of hours, I let my eyelids droop and my body go limp. I thought about my situation and sighed happily with knowledge that I had made the right choice- to go along with this goddess of a woman through her sexual fantasy and transform her into a huge, horny giantess. As I drifted off to sleep I could feel nothing but love and adoration for my beautiful, giant girlfriend.

I woke up several hours later to a diffuse, incessant chorus of humming sounds. It was light outside, but only a small amount was reaching me. I could feel the constraining prison of Bianca's flesh all around me, and I reasoned she had probably tucked me into her immense valley of her warm, supple cleavage. I attempted to push apart the twin walls of tit flesh encasing me so as to provide some room to crawl. I found that I could press into the yielding flesh, but as soon as I tried to move it would immediately spring back trapping me in place. I could see through an imperceptibly narrow opening in the fleshy canyon in front of me revealing the distant curves of my giant girlfriend on display in the morning sun. I realized gratefully that she had hidden me near the opening of her humungous underbreast, close enough for air to reach me. Having gotten my bearings I relaxed back into the softness of Bianca's enormous rack. I quietly lay trapped in my erotic prison as I attempted to take in my surroundings.

I gradually realized that the humming sound was coming from above. It sounded like the muffled texture of a helicopter, or maybe more than one. I was suddenly struck with the impression that something was wrong. I had been tucked into Bianca's magnificent cleavage a number of times now and there was definitely something off with the rhythms of her titanic body. She was not moving around at all, and though at first I wondered if she was asleep, I quickly noticed that her breaths were shallow and rapid. Her heart was fluttering light and fast, indicating she was awake. Was she in discomfort? Could she be… scared?

I determined that I had to get out from between Bianca's towering cans to figure out what the hell was going on. I began squirming back and forth, flexing and worming my way past the deliciously soft, warm flesh of Bianca's humungous tits. I was in heaven on the one hand, swimming in the ample mass of her gargantuan rack. On the other hand, panic was filling my mind. Bianca had spent the evening destroying a city while fucking herself with hundreds of pathetic citizens. Surely by now there had to be some kind of military response. I could easily imagine her flattening tanks and swatting away fighter jets like bugs, so why was she not on her feet, playing with an army of new toys if that was the case?

As I wormed towards the opening of the magnificent fleshy valley, I saw the sky open up before me, and the immense, ripped landscape of Bianca's tummy below. Based on the arrangement of skyscrapers entering my view, I judged that Bianca had probably not moved from where she laid last night, bucking and spewing cum in the throes of her many enormous orgasms. I also spotted at least a dozen helicopters racing, circling, and hovering in the sky around the prone giantess. There were a few different kinds, but the closest and the largest of them were all clearly military. There were people too. A number of white-clad figures were standing and walking on the girth of my girlfriend's colossal tummy. There was about a dozen, all wearing hermetically sealed suits. They appeared to be tending to and monitoring an array of equipment that was set up near Bianca's navel. A lot of it looked sort of like medical equipment and there was a bunch of large cube-shaped containers displaying a multitude of chemical warning symbols.

My heart sank as I surveyed the activity taking place atop and around Bianca's gargantuan body. I forced myself to stay calm and alert, and I stopped moving where I was, snuggled between Bianca's titanic breasts, head and shoulders barely peeking out. I watched silently as the people in the chem suits milled around and worked. Though I couldn't see any faces, the body language I was seeing suggested that they were all pretty nervous to be deployed right on Bianca's majestically ripped abdomen. Taking short strides and bending low at the knees they struggled to keep their balance while walking about. They looked for all the world like tiny astronauts exploring a planet of gorgeous, sensual womanhood. I observed one little astronaut placing what appeared to be an empty container of chemicals in a stack. He then motioned to another little astronaut who helped him lift and carry a full container over to a machine with gauges, pipes, and surgical tubing. They loaded the container into place and plugged a fluid line into a port on the side of the container. I watched in horror as one of the men punched a few buttons and a part of the machine that looked like a pump seemed to activate. The men proceeded to monitor the machine's displays.

The realization hit me that Bianca was being poisoned, or perhaps at least, paralyzed. My face grew red with anger and fear as I acknowledged that she wasn't invincible. She had been too confident, had slept right where they knew she was, and they had gotten to her before she realized what was happening. I supposed I should be grateful that they hadn't just killed her right away. Though the thought occurred that they probably could have. I had to wonder… why would they keep her alive? To study her? It seemed like a responsible thing for the government to do would be to attempt to research what was going on in Bianca's body, either to prevent it from happening again or perhaps even to harness it for their own end. Or perhaps they might try to simply control Bianca… clearly they had the power to incapacitate her neurochemically, so why not try to drug her or brainwash her?

The possibilities seemed endlessly terrifying and I was trying hard to keep calm despite the outrage and fear I felt on behalf of my giant, beautiful lover. She was a goddess who deserved to be worshiped and looked upon with fear and idolization. The thought of her becoming a lab rat, a pawn, or simply being killed by the pathetic bugs crawling over her body was simply unthinkable. I simply couldn't bear to imagine our incredible sexual fantasy coming to an end like this. She deserved better.

An idea suddenly occurred to me. I held the key to Bianca's growth. She had used me to become a giantess, had gotten into this mess with the miraculous growth that I bestowed with my huge hungry cock. What if I could use my incredible manhood to save her? If I could make her grow, could I free her? I didn't see why not. At the very least she deserved to become even more gigantic and womanly. Maybe if her body got bigger she would outgrow the effective concentration of whatever they were poisoning her with. Yes! It had to work. My nuts were so heavy and full of hot sticky jizz I could only imagine the growth spurt that would follow would be the most incredible yet. I would make Bianca grow taller than any building. And if she was freed from bonds of her captors, surely she would punish them beautifully with her newly-proportioned bulwark of powerful, erotic womanhood.

My cock, trapped between Bianca's humungous bronze tits swelled monstrously against them at the chance to feed her insatiable hunger for growth. Emboldened by the plight of my giantess lover I slowly humped Bianca's gigantic tits. If was going to save her, I was going to need to fill her with every drop of cum that I had.