- Text Size +

The sweaty, erotic walls of my prison wobbled and surged all around me, and Bianca's titflesh rubbed and swept past my naked body as it expanded in all directions. The heat was incredible, and I struggled to stay conscious and alert, gasping the occasionally available breath of hot, pheromone-laced air. Bianca was growing tremendously under the effects of my spunk. She huffed and whimpered gigantically as her shoulders went plowing through the block behind where she lay, utterly demolishing the apartment building she had been leaning against. Her titanic cunt steamrolled through the pub between her legs, spewing truckfulls of hot creamy fuck nectar as it went. The surviving patrons were treated to one final display of the giantess' might as she fisted that immense cave and rubbed frantically at her rippling, car-sized knob of a clit. Then they were crushed tantalizingly under her muscular throbbing womanhood, easily the size of a building, gushing cum and shaking gloriously.

Bianca moaned in elation. Her godlike, amazonian body had erotically stretched past 200 feet in length, and as she climaxed, huffing lustily, she showed no signs of slowing down. Her immense breasts rose up above most of the buildings in the neighborhood where she lay down, at this point to her each the size of a beach ball, spilling in every direction and resting on her ripped brown tummy and biceps. She had her whole hand, nearly the size of a bus, forced down that vast drooling cave of womanhood. Her cunt gripped and humped at her hand with incredible sensitivity and control as she played with herself. Proportionately her muff had enlarged dramatically. Her pudendum swept up, out, and back down beyond any imaginable description of fecundity. Bianca's titanic pussy had become a hungry, terrifying monster all unto itself. I guessed she could have handily crammed a traincar or two down there. Under the powerful ministrations of her womanhood, Bianca continued to moan and whimper as she came hugely, and her body spread in every direction, crushing buildings, cars, and people insignificantly under her godly passion.

As I lay trapped in the heavenly, sexual glory of Bianca's building-sized cleavage, I sensed her godlike climax begin to subside. The furnace of her colossal bulk churned out heat, as she squirmed sexily, basking happily in oxytocin-infused afterglow of her insatiable conquest of fucks. As the moaning and whimpering that wracked through both our bodies began to abate, my muffled soundscape returned to that steady, deafening rhythm of the giantess' powerful thrumming heart. At length I was carefully plucked from the erotic warmth of Bianca's titanic tits and she held me somewhat terrifyingly above her humongous body. Looking down at an insignificant neighborhood fully devastated by the epicly-sized woman holding me in her mighty grip, I couldn't help but feel humbled and intimidated by the whole scenario. At this point I was little more than a toy to my gigantic girlfriend. It seemed clear to me that she was going to protect me as best she could, but fuck… at this size she could easily crush me without any effort or even realizing she'd done it. But those big beautiful eyes… she just squinted lovingly at my tiny form as she panted in the aftershock of her many orgasms, her burgeoning growth finally beginning to slow. I decided that I would continue to serve the giantess Bianca for as long as I could. I would help her get as huge as she wanted to be, and maybe there was just no limit to how massive she could become.

“Lee,” whispered the goddess Bianca, “you make me so huge with your cum... I am fucking humongous… ooohhhh…. It feels so SO good to grow this big. How do I look little man?” She eyed me glassily, batting her beautiful lashes as she did so.

“Bianca, you look so sexy,” I shouted, grinning widely, dangling in her mighty grasp. I continued to feed into her goddess-like ego, “You're fucking huge! You could probably crush an entire city block under your gorgeous body!”

Bianca's eyes gleamed. She cooed, “Soon, little lover. Watch this.”

With that, her powerful abdomen flexed immensely and she pulled those thousands of tons of flesh, girth, and pure godly muscle of her upper body into an upright position. It seemed to happen in slow motion. I felt the air rush past me from behind as her hand surged forward, and I was tipped backwards at the same time till I could feel my own body being brought upright. Bianca grinned gigantically as her body rose up amidst renewed screams as people for miles around took in her newly proportioned amazonian bulwark. Fuck… there was just nothing in this universe that was going to stop my goddess of a girlfriend, nothing I could imagine at any rate. Her enormous frame levelled out into a sitting position as her static musculature flexed, glistening in the sheer confidence of her might.

Bianca winked at me as her tits rushed forward. A nipple the size of a truck barged into my body, dwarfing me completely. I was just so tiny compared to Bianca, and she trembled, delighted and thrilled at the touch of my insignificant form. Her nipple hardened and I was pushed roughly into the giantess' hand. She responded by grinding me lightly inwards, then pulling up on her tit so that I could get a good view of her face past the insane curve of her colossal wobbling breasts. With her other hand she reached to the side, though I couldn't see where it went at all, due to the obstruction of her immense sweaty cleavage. In a moment, Bianca grinned, producing a city bus that looked a little small in her huge hand. She hefted it slightly askew, nonchalantly toying with the relatively small object so as to demonstrate its insignificance. I heard a scattered chorus of nearby screams emanating from the bus as she did so, indicating that there were a number of unlucky people aboard. Merely by handling the bus, Bianca was damaging it audibly. Metal creaked and a tire popped as she manipulated it, casually inspecting the terrified riders with her gigantic, beautiful eyes.

Bianca turned her gaze to me, grinning drunkenly. She winked again and proceeded to lower the bus upright towards her gleaming, titanic breasts. I squirmed in morbid anticipation. Bianca chose a spot in the field-sized crevice of her colossal bosom near her chest, and then she lowered the bus to that sexy heaving canyon. It made contact with her beautiful, supple flesh with a crash of exploding glass and straining metal, but Bianca simply kept going, causing the entire length of the bus to buckle. The frame of the large vehicle held up though, and Bianca was able to slide it past the tops of her gargantuan globes of flesh as it formed an “O” around the disappearing vehicle. Bianca giggled girlishly in the amplified baritone of her immense stature, further terrifying the her tiny captives. Taking her time, she pushed the bus home, transferring a single finger to the back of the crumpling vehicle as she grew, making her actions seem all the more dainty and effortless. The sound was impressive- a low-frequency rumble emanated from the bus as it strained past the yielding softness of Bianca's sweaty boobflesh, punctuated by the popping of tires, explosions of glass, and the screams of those trapped within at seeing the giantess' tits surge through the shattered windows, blocking the light from all sides as they rose.

Bianca pushed the back of the bus downwards till it had all but disappeared into the massive fleshy chasm of her humungous sweaty tits. The front of the bus was engulfed in the yielding darkness, a wreckage of metal parts, having served as a puny wedge into the giantess' incredibly-endowed cleavage, nowhere near having emerged out the lower side of those immense heaving globes of underbreast. With that, Bianca deposited her hand casually behind her, supporting her upper body as she tipped herself back in lusty exultance. From my vantage point, pressed against the goddess' gigantic, puffed-up nipple I got a fantastic view of her massive wobbling tits. Though I couldn't see the bus at all, I knew it had disappeared entirely, trapped and engulfed in humid, erotic darkness. And the terrified people within, I knew by now, were probably at some level just as excited as I was, under the spell of Bianca's god-like dominating power. I squirmed in anticipation, looking up into Biana's waiting eyes.

Bianca simply closed her eyes dreamily without saying a word. She inhaled slowly, swelling up her gigantic chest as she did so, and causing the bus to creak and groan even further. Up and up her tits rose, making space for the mighty diaphragm and lungs far below as she languished in the sheer power of such a simple act. Then, Bianca sighed immensely and began her exhale while pulling her enormous ripped pecs together. The low-frequency groans of the bus sliding against her immense wobbling breasts became a deafening chorus of squeals as thousands of tons of flesh and muscle came compacting together. My jaw dropped at the display of Bianca's dominance. Fucking christ… I had just been trapped in that same fleshy canyon of safety, and now it seemed like it was anything but that. The screech of metal was snuffed out almost instantly as the bus' large metal frame simply offered no resistance at all against the casual act of Bianca flexing her pecs together.

Bianca's languid sigh slid sexily into a deep, sensuous bout of laughter as she effortlessly flattened a bus full of people between her humungous jiggling titties. She waggled her mighty shoulders from side to side imperiously, and her laughter pitched a little higher, now sounding amused and delighted, before descending again into a ominous, haughty bellow as she considered the sheer destructive capability of her titanic body. She brought her hand back up to her gigantic swooping boobs and smushed them inwards, lightly cupping my body to her nipple as she did so in an effort to shield me from the force of her grinding which would have easily crushed me. Back and forth she ground her huge meaty boobs, laughing and rubbing at her nipple with my body.

When she was finished, Bianca swung her legs under her, wiping out most of the remaining buildings on the block in front of her as she did so. With slow, deliberate motions, she shifted her bulk with the might of her immense, muscly core and rose tremulously. Up and up she soared amidst screams and sirens issuing from every direction as she was now visible to virtually the entire city, towering powerfully more than 300 feet above the bug-sized people at her feet. She continued to laugh maniacally and press my face into her gigantic nipple as she reached between her titanic gleaming breasts, searching within for the bus. She pulled out its crumpled remains, pinched between two huge fingers. The bus had been flattened like a beer can under a semi, cartoonishly resembling its 3-dimensional shape as a single flat strip of metal, dripping ominously with the remains of those trapped within. With one last snarl of laughter she flung it away unceremoniously and paused to take in the night air. She breathed inwards tremendously once more, sighing with elation on her exhale. Bianca glanced lovingly at me and whispered, “Hang on, little man.” With that, she turned her body towards the high rises of the city's downtown core, and began walking unhurriedly, crushing everything in her path beneath her colossal, beautiful feet.