- Text Size +

“Lee,” whispered Bianca, “I want to grow again. I NEED to” As my godlike lover squirmed and shook in the heat of her humungous climax, I felt the same way. She had filled her new titanic role without reservation or apology, and after putting on such an incredible show of her erotic power and sexual hunger, I had to admit she had earned this. I grinned back at Bianca, squeezing the tip of her gargantuan swollen nipple and rubbed my huge veiny cock against it. Delighted at my consent, Bianca squinted her beautiful brown eyes happily before a new surge of moans and spasm wracked her, causing her hips to buck and her back to arch off the street. After a moment of squirming furiously and rubbing Kate vigorously against her gigantic throbbing clit, Bianca snatched my small body with her off hand and held me high above her gigantic ripped tummy. “Lee, it is your turn to fuck,” she whispered sibilantly. “I think you should fuck her.”

I raised my eyebrows in surprise, and followed Bianca's gaze down to her mighty heaving crotch. Kate? No way… but before I could mentally process her request, the giantess proceeded to lower me to her sweaty washboard abdomen. I glanced back at Bianca's face. She was huffing and whimpering, picturing the pathetic struggles of the tiny woman she had forced to service her. There was really no malice in her eyes in the moment, only the shimmering fire of her unimaginably huge needs. As I was lowered, Bianca's titanic wobbling breasts rose up and I lost sight of her beautiful face. She placed me as gently as she could upon the unreal landscape of her muscly torso, amidst the waves of her ministrations. The hand that deposited me quickly slammed hard on top of her massive brown nipple, and she pulled that colossal tit to the outside so that she could get a good look at her tiny captives. Bianca stared hungrily into my eyes, whimpering and squirming like an animal. It was all the encouragement I needed. I grabbed hold of my monster cock and blew her a kiss. Bianca's eyes rolled and her brows knitted in response. I turned to survey the immense heaving body before me.

Bianca had truly become a goddess. Every gigantic muscle and curve gleamed sensually in the heat of her passion. She rocked and shook erotically to the stimulation of the men she held captive in the mighty fist of her womanhood who serviced that godlike fuck tunnel with their pitiful attempts at escape. Her titanic hips splayed wide, burgeoning with powerful muscles to support her new bulk but also wobbly and fecund, shining beautifully and reflecting back a spectrum of pastel colors in the massive arc of her curves. I stumbled forward and Bianca giggled blissfully at the sensual touch of my little feet on her immense tummy. Sensing her playfulness I pitched forward and let myself tumble into her sexy brown navel, resting a moment and basking in the thunder of her cute giggles as they blended with the whimpers and panted breaths of her climax. I sprung up and skipped jaggedly across the womanly bell of her lower abdomen, skirting about the multitude of steely muscular slabs. I found that jumping and staying airborne actually made my journey a bit more maneuverable as I wasn't constantly at the mercy of the giantess' every powerful ministration and quiver.

My attention quickly turned to the swollen monster of a crotch before me, massive and powerful beyond belief. Bianca's heavenly fuck fragrance was absolutely overwhelming. She had always been a woman of powerful pheromones and lusty secretions, but here in the intersection, taller than a building, riding the greatest orgasm in history, the heat, humidity, and scent was simply unbelievable. Light-headed I stumbled and lost my footing as the flesh below me sloped down and forward. I sprawled roughly on Bianca's tantalizing blond bush, coming to rest at the bottom of the curve before her enormous pudendum rose up again. Not more than ten steps forward, her huge hand draped shamelessly over her mighty clit, Bianca prodded and traced little circles on the Kate's cute, sexy back, ass, and cunt. I grabbed a handful of blond hair and began playfully crawling up the final ascent on all fours, cock wobbling erotically between my legs, and my nuts, nearly the size of volleyballs, dragging roughly across the bristly surface of Bianca's runway. Sensing that I had arrived, Bianca pressed Kate deeply against her womanhood, wrapping her in a final fuck hug, and brought her hand up to the other colossal heaving breast to play with her engorged nipple and part her cleavage to view the show.

I approached the little redheaded beauty from behind. She was whimpering and shaking, desperately humping the couch-sized fuck knob for all she was worth. Kate's creamy skin was flushed and shiny with the erotic sluice of both woman's sweat and cum. Her pussy quivered and her back arched with ministrations as she orgasmed sweetly. Bianca's sexual fury had unto itself an incredible atmosphere, literally, and the tiny woman, caught up in all of the giantess' erotic pheromones and amid her awesome display of sexual power was moved beyond terror to give into her own pleasure. I glanced back one last time to Bianca's face. She was staring wide-eyed and insane, mashing one tit furiously while sucking hard on the other one. Alright, I thought, this should be good.

I leaned over Kate and laid a hand firmly upon her shoulder. She gasped and arched, only half acknowledging my presence amid the throes of her arousal. I quickly pushed back, forcing her upper body down and pressing it sensually into the gigantic clit before us. It throbbed and quivered in response as Bianca's hips gyrated roughly at the sensation. I snaked my other large hand around Kate's petite waist. Fuck she was small… I must have grown a few inches taller this evening. Kate waggled her ass and cunt towards me. She moaned achingly, “Ooohh, it feels so good… Oh my god...” I grinned excitedly as I spread her vulva wide. She was absolutely soaking wet, which was good since as I crouched low, bracing my knees against the Bianca's colossal, wobbling knob I could see that Kate's beautiful cunt was no match for my huge swollen manhood. Slowly, savoring every moment I dragged my cock's enormous head up along the rigid, meaty texture of Bianca's humungous clit. My goddess moaned loudly in approval, rubbing away wildly at her colossal heaving breasts.

Kate gasped in ecstasy as the softball-sized head of my enormous fleshy rod made contact with her cunt. She waggled her lower body enthusiastically against it, not really in control of herself or remotely aware of the size of the meaty cock she was about to take. I pushed back against her with my powerful thighs and rammed that fleshy monster into her. Kate's scream of agony and ecstasy was diffused and mixed with Bianca's sexual vocalizations as she gasped loudly and moaned like an animal at the sight of her captives' sexual performance. My cock surged forward with a mind of its own, flattening out an inch or so, then scrunching towards the base dragging the little woman along by the walls of her pussy as it did so. It felt incredible! I had no idea what was happening to Bianca and me, but the transformation in our bodies was bestowing enormous sensitivity and control to our genitals. As my thick veiny cock wormed its way forward Kate whimpered lustily and scrabbled pitifully and tantalizingly against Bianca's titanic fuck knob, intensifying the visual stimulation the giantess was receiving. The slow, erotic progress of my huge manhood was maddening to both of us, and with satisfaction I noted that I could have easily shreded through Kate's womanhood if I'd have tried. This way though was delicious and intentionally dominating, and my cock spared her from the worst of the pain and damage it would have otherwise inflicted.

My throbbing manhood pulsed onward like a python swallowing its prey. I wasn't halfway sheathed when I felt the prehensile head of my huge dick surge against Kate's cervix. She gasped and panted, mashing her pelvis against Bianca's giant clit as she playfully tried to pull away to no avail. Bianca was in heaven, whimpering and coming everywhere, flooding the entire street with her hot heavy cream and blasting the block with the furnace of her sex. Closing her eyes, she reached down shakily with one huge hand. It barged into me from behind, taking me by surprise and forcing my dick through Kate's cervix with a maddening sensation. I moaned, Kate screamed, and Bianca whimpered as my prostate swelled up terrifically. Feeling my buttocks clench, Bianca slipped a finger between my legs, lifting me up by the balls and pressing both her tiny captives gently into her throbbing fleshy knob.

I came massively. One continuous jet of hot sticky cum blasted into little Kate's uterus, inflating it with jizz as her eyes widened. She kicked her legs in the air as Bianca lifted me higher, and I growled and panted as the goddess took control. She closed her mighty fingers around the two naked lovers and mashed us gently but deeply into her great meaty clit. I could practically hear the sound of my cock spewing its load like a firehose, filling up every space within the petite woman's sex. It was savage. I heard Kate scream in agony and I imagined the force of my spunk had probably perforated something, but still my prostate pumped up cups of jizz from my giant twitching nuts, that huge fleshy rod swelling menacingly and sealing tightly against her cunt.

I clutched at her ass while my face was pressed against Bianca's huge trembling palm for about a minute. Gradually my prostate relaxed and my orgasm waned. Feeling this, Bianca reached down and grabbed Kate with her other hand, pulling me and my giant manhood out of her. Kate and I both moaned with a mix of pain and ecstasy as the giantess brought us up to her face. I twisted about to get a look at Bianca's expression, but she was not positioning me for a conversation. Instead, I yelped in horror as she opened her huge gaping mouth and slid her powerful steaming tongue past her lower teeth. She didn't even pause to explain herself and wasted no time in cramming me into that hot, humid cavern. She released me as my hands made contact with the rough, slimy texture of her tongue and I tumbled forwards screaming as she retracted her tongue with me on it, gently pinning me to the roof of her mouth. Darkness flooded everything as I instinctively pulled all of my limbs away from her monstrous, perfect teeth and took a great gulp of air. Bianca then proceeded to vacuum all the air from my space confining me utterly between the roof of her mouth and her rippling muscle of her tongue. A surge of saliva rushed all around me as Bianca washed me in her mouth. Her tongue buffeted me in a full-body hug as she wiped away the cum of three lovers' sex. She then released the air seal and I began breathing fast and desperately as she maneuvered me where she could lick at my manhood with the tip of her tongue. I bucked and gasped at the overstimulation, but Bianca simply wrung me for all I was worth. She teased out the last drop of my cum, sucking it all back down her giant throat, the whole time giggling through her orgasmic whimpers, filling my entire body with the sound of her satisfaction.

When she was done, Bianca lifted my crumpled little body with her tongue and gently withdrew me from my prison. Relief flooded through me as light and fresh air returned. I gasped in large breaths and struggled to get a look at my goddess' face as she snatched me. I caught a glimpse of her smiling drunkenly with a look of lust and adoration. She lowered me below her chin and, I lost sight of her. Then gently she placed me on her neck near the towering mountains of her colossal wobbling titties. I glanced up to see Kate who was being dangled face-down directly above me. Her face was red from the blood pressure, and distorted from the pain of our fuck. Her cries were small and faint, easily drowned out by the whimpering, heaving giantess below my feet and her immense, throbbing heartbeat. In that moment I could feel the gleaming flesh beneath me start to spread out in every direction. I backed up against the safety of Bianca's titanic cleavage to hold on to something, wide-eyed with excitement and awe. Bianca grunted and moaned in satisfaction as she began to grow again.