- Text Size +

Bianca squirmed eagerly at the sight of the three grown men she had commanded to service her. They shuffled gingerly to her waiting pussy as it throbbed and ached with need. The meaty curtains of her car-sized labia parted and distended even further in anticipation, swelling up like crazy and closing the distance to her hesitant lovers. One handsome, muscly blond guy in his late thirties was pushed by his comrades to the front. He stumbled slightly and used his hand to steady himself on Bianca's titanic inner thigh. He glanced up fearfully, up past her giant hand and the humongous clit that she was mashing around, up past her ripped pastel-colored abdomen with it's glistening, quivering girth, way up past the immense heaving globes of sweaty boob flesh and into the goddess' flushed, beautiful face. She was grinning wide with expectation, flashing a wide double-row of perfect teeth clenched between her mighty jaws as she moaned lustfully.

The blond guy gulped under the intensity of Bianca's glassy stare and got to work. Picking his way to the nearest of those colossal fleshly curtains, he sighed with resignation and put his shoulder down hard into that powerful fuck mattress, plunging his big muscly arm into the vast slick cave as he did so. Bianca's enormous cunt responded with a sharp twitch and an ominous spasm, but she clenched her jaw a little harder and resisted the urge to simply cram him fully inside her or grapple him with her increasingly prehensile womanhood. She shifted her horny gaze to settle in turn on each of the other two guys without speaking. They got the message and shakily approached. One grabbed hold of the opposite wall of heaving, unfurling cunt lips, while the third stopped a little short with uncertainty. He looked up one more time to meet Bianca's waiting eyes, trembling with a mix of awe, fear, and sexual anticipation. As her eyes rolled around at the sweetness of the stimulation she was receiving, Bianca huffed and muttured, “Climb in my pussy, little man. That's good… that's good, ooooohhhh….. MMMMmmmmm…” He stooped and shuffled a foot or so inside that immense wobbling mass of cunt as the great heaving monster drooled a little more steadily, more thickly.

Bianca gasped and tipped her head back, moaning lustily. The sound echoed down the panicked streets as the giantess performed her huge sexy ritual for the whole world to see. After a moment she growled through her chest, filling my trapped body like an earthquake. She snapped her head down to the crowd of men in various states of undress, most of whom had paused in fascination and awe to watch their comrades who had gone before them. “All of you- FUUUUCK… OOOoooohhh fuuuuuck… mmmmMMMMmmm…” Bianca moaned and growled through her words, clearly struggling against the intensity of her arousal. Taking her time, Bianca roughly grabbed and squeezed her throbbing monster clit. Her eyelids flickered crazily and her eyes were rolling around uncontrollably as she gritted between pants, “mmmmMMMMM… FUCK ME. ALL OF YOU. OOOOooooohhh… ooohhh… ooohhh… mmmmmm… All of you get in- AAAHHHH FUUUUUUCK...”

It was too much. Bianca bucked from her titanic hips as they searched wildly for something the hump. Her vulva swelled hugely and buffeted the tiny men between her legs, knocking one over. Inside her immense womanly fuck cave her mighty vaginal barrel shook and clenched around the man trapped inside. Instantly he was rammed prone and enveloped by those overwhelmingly powerful muscles as they churned all around him, trapping him up to his shoulders in the slick, velvety sheath. His puny struggles excited the giantess to sensual laughter between her lusty, heated moans.

Bianca swept her haughty gaze over the naked men in the pub, eliciting a round of yelps and gulps as another few guys fled forward, towards the quivering tower of womanhood. She spotted a small form crouched beneath a table and recognized it as the little redhead she had worked with at the bar this past week. Bianca giggled insanely, then releasing her giant wobbling clit she reached out with the same hand towards the terrified woman. A chorus of screams erupted from the pub and people scattered in every direction to get away and out from under the giantess' muscly, truck-sized arm. Bianca swatted the table aside and easily snatched the redhead, totally engulfing the terrified woman with her powerful trunk-like fingers. The redhead screamed insignificantly amid the booming giggles of the titanic woman who controlled her and raised her up to eye level.

“Hello, Kate...” Bianca whispered. Her breath swept around her tiny captive, whipping up her long red hair and causing her to shut her eyes. From my vantage point, pinned by the giantess' hand to her massive swollen aureola I could get a decent look at the woman named Kate. She was a hot little bombshell with a cute narrow face and delicate, sexy features. Bianca moaned shamelessly, trembling as another naked man plunged eagerly face-first into her colossal pussy. Kate's hair swept all around again in the lusty breath of her giant mistress' moans before she continued. “You are so sexy, little girl… I love to touch your hot little body...” Kate screamed again as Bianca rolled and fondled her puny frame, gently pressing her thumb into those pea-sized tits and sliding her huge pinky finger between Kate's legs. My monstrous cock, which was approaching a foot and a half in length, sprung to attention once more as Bianca pressed me into her tit. Feeling that huge member swell again in readiness, she gasped and trembled in anticipation of another towering growth spurt.

Bianca snapped sharply at the group of men servicing her, “DON'T STOP… MMMMMMmmmmm… Get in my cunt and fuck me… ooooohhhh...” She bucked and spasmed again as yet another man who was wiggling between the twin walls of her gigantic labia got overpowered by a new surge of pulsating folds that closed around him and churned him inwards, cutting off his protests. She was gritting her teeth and squirming like crazy, holding off the delicious fury of her godlike climax for as long as possible. The hand that was pressing me into that monstrous nipple twitched uncontrollably, and Bianca decided to switch positions. She slid my helpless body to a sitting position atop the hard swollen nipple, released me, and reclined powerfully, her glorious abdomen flexing awesomely as she lowered her gigantic upper body to the ground. Her head came to rest against a 2-story apartment building. Bricks and mortar flew off the side of the straining building as the giantess propped herself up, blocking off the entire street with her gargantuan bulwark of womanly might.

Noting that I had securely grasped my giant lover's nipple, Bianca flicked her lusty gaze back to the terrified redhead and brought her other hand up to prod and rub her unabashedly. Fighting through her primal moans, Bianca huffed, “Kate, I love your hot little body… oooohhh-MMMMMM...” The titanic pussy wrestled yet another willing lover into her colossal, heaving fuck tunnel and Bianca bit her lip and moaned loud like an animal in heat. “MMMMMM FUUUUUUUUCK… OOOOOOoooohhh… ooohhh… Yes… yes I want to fuck you so SO bad, little girl. Remember… OOOOoooohh… I remember you touch my huge pussy at work and you get so embarrassed… OOOOOOOooooooohhhh mmmmmMMMMM...” Bianca reeled at the sweet penetration as a man frantically struggled out of her immense cunt before being playfully tackled back inside by a new surge of powerful purple fuck folds. “MMMMMMMmmmmm… OOOooohh… I asked you to sleep with me… fuuuuck me… ooohhh… fuuuuuuck mmmmMMMMMMmmm… But you call me a huge brown slut… MMMMMMmmmm...” As she spoke, Bianca's eyes rolled crazily. Her whole body was shaking like a volcano of erotic godhood. Kate screamed wildly as Bianca pinched and ripped off her cocktail dress. To the giantess' delight, the sexy redhead was not wearing any underwear. She was petite and beautiful, with her small breasts, slender thighs and trimmed red crotch. Bianca flicked off her sandals and with glittering eyes moaned, “mmmmMMMMmmmm… Now you will fuck me… OOOOOOHHHHH YEEEEEESSSS! FUUUUUUUUUUCK MMMMMMMMMM OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH...”

The goddess Bianca bucked and screamed, no longer able to hold back any aspect of her mighty climax. She roughly pinned Kate to that throbbing knob of a clit that easily dwarfed the terrified little woman. Bianca growled and moaned while humping furiously back and forth, bowling over the crowd of naked men between her legs with her titanic cunt as they struggled to stagger or crawl away, no longer able to persuade their survival instinct over their sexual desires. One unlucky crawler was caught by the gigantic, monstrously distended labia. While Bianca's colossal vaginal barrel clenched tight in an unimaginably powerful womanly fist and spewed hot gallons of cum into the pub and the intersection, she skillfully teased her last victim inside, securely gripping and throttling those already trapped deep within while immense muscles churned locally, sucking him legs-first towards the same fate. Kate lay against the heaving meaty clit in resignation, stretched prone across that fleshy monster and humping it submissively to the rhythm of Bianca's huge, prodding finger.

Surveying the erotic display, I suddenly felt Bianca's huffing breath blasting into my back. I securely gripped the tip of her massive nipple and turned to face her. The chilling sensual lightness of my insignificant touch caused the giantess to gasp and buck again. Her face was flushed and her eyes were glassy. She was grinning insanely and staring at my bulging tower of cock and huge twitching nuts dangling below. A bolt of fear and excitement went down my spine as I realized that Bianca's sexual finale was soon to come, and it was going to involve much more growing.