- Text Size +

Bianca let out a booming laugh as she strode down the street. Her voice carried for dozens of blocks, rattling windows and terrifying thousands of people. Her heavy footfalls caused rampant destruction, flipping cars, snapping light poles like twigs, and mangling the tarmac where they landed. The titaness' laughter gritted into a delightful moan as she felt the exquisite sensation of unknown things being utterly destroyed beneath her beautiful feet. She gasped in elation as her savagely distended pubic mound caught on a set of power lines and snapped them instantly with a delicious, insignificant shower of sparks. I stared into her huge glassy eyes in disbelief. Bianca had always been a gorgeous, lusty sex goddess. Now she possessed all the size and power she needed to live her fantasy in full. She was dripping and panting with anticipation like an animal in heat.

Bianca's powerful strides led her to the pub where she had just finished her long day at work. A look of hedonistic delight crossed her face as she recognized the structure which dwindled well below her crotch. She glanced quickly at me in lusty triumph, breathing, “Hold on, little man.” Then she lowered my tiny form and gently placed me in the immense confines of her titanic cleavage. Bianca released my body from her grip and pushed me with one huge finger between her humungous wobbling tits till I was pinned in that meaty, yielding embrace. Fuck, those titties were unbelievable… in no way did I feel any danger of slipping down through the gargantuan globes of flesh, in fact, I felt safer there than I had in my giant lover's hand. Looking up with a mix of horror, awe, and curiosity I gazed into Bianca's waiting face as she squinted in adoration at her little man being snuggled so securely between her enormous breasts. She winked and with a sigh, began lowering her body to the ground.

Bianca sitting down was spectacle all unto itself. She lazily leaned back and extended one long arm behind her while shifting her immense bulk to the same side. Her hand sank deep into the tarmac as she supported hundreds of tons of muscle and flesh, bicep bulging ominously. People screamed and fled as that mountain of ass, tits, and pussy came rushing down. Bianca giggled as she swept out her opposite leg. Her foot plowed effortlessly through a box truck, sending it careening down the street. The foot continued, smashing through the large glass windows at the front of a clothing store. As if in slow motion, Bianca's mighty throbbing cunt, then her colossal ass made contact with the ground, sweeping air out from under her and creating a substantial shockwave in every direction, throwing people off their feet and eliciting further giggles from the titaness at play. Bianca swept her leg across the street, dragging her foot through the remainder of the storefront and steamrolling cars as it demolished everything in its path. She then extended her other leg to its full length, smashing aside those cars and light poles unlucky enough to be caught in the way. Then Bianca scrootched forward, dragging her gigantic drooling pussy tantalizingly forward along the sidewalk and amply blocking every door and window to the pub as she straddled it at the corner of the block. Sighing happily, she took a moment to survey the destruction she had caused.

It was surreal, like a sci-fi film cars lay strewn about, some of them smashed, some flattened, some mangled almost beyond recognition, and some trapped in the immense, crushing darkness beneath Bianca's colossal pussy and ass. People were fleeing various buildings, some of them pausing to gawk or merely paralyzed with fear at seeing so much force being wielded so effortlessly. The giantess gazed sweetly at them before turning her attention back to her game of choice.

With gritted teeth, Bianca roared, “FUCK, I'M SO POWERFUL!” She tipped her head back and moaned hedonistically. “COME OUT AND LICK MY CUNT,” she huffed, fingering her massive clit while spreading wide her enormous labia. Her womanhood was situated a dozen feet or so out from the corner of the pub, throbbing and oozing its juices menacingly. From my hot fleshy prison of Bianca's great heaving tits I looked onwards in guilt-suppressed excitement. I could tell that voice which boomed overwhelmingly through my entire body was not directed at me. Bianca apparently was all out of patience. She snarled with lusty fury and leaned forward. Two huge muscly arms extended from both sides and rammed into opposite corners of the sloped metal roof. Effortlessly the goddess flexed her mighty biceps and tore the roof from the walls of her former workplace, ripping it apart slowly and transferring her hands beneath the trusses as she lifted so as to remove the top of the structure as much as possible in a single piece. To the awesome cacophony of snapping timbers, squealing metal, and showering debris, Bianca tore the puny roof straight off the pub. As bits of sheetrock continued scattering about, she leaned inwards to glare at the insignificant denizens within.

Trapped between the triangle of Bianca's titanic legs and monstrous pussy a few dozen people cowered frozen behind tables, bars, and rubble. I recognized a good number of them as the men who had leered at her not more than an hour ago, each of them fostering some kind of fantasy of finding themselves between her beautiful open legs. They were getting their wish, and Bianca trembled with the anticipation. “I SAID, ALL OF YOU PERVERTS TAKE OFF YOUR CLOTHES, AND FUCK MY GIANT CUNT. NOW. MAKE ME COME AND I MIGHT LET YOU LIVE.” With a lazy heave, she flung the roof aimlessly away. It crashed into the front of a 3-story apartment building and the whole mess exploded into beams, metal sheets, bricks, and broken glass.

Fuck… she was really going to do it. Bianca was going to fuck whatever she pleased and she was going to start with a handful of human dildos. And I could hardly wait! The fear of what my giant lover might be capable of had been agonizing. Now that I knew she was going to pursue her wildest fantasies as a towering giantess, I felt my apprehension melt and make room for arousal and admiration. After all, Bianca knew how to put on one hell of a show.

Beneath the heat of Bianca's insane glassy stare, a few men began to hurriedly undress, shaking in fright. Bianca's continued mashing her couch-sized clit around, slowly, but powerfully, flexing her bicep and grunting as she did so. With a moan of pleasure, she brought her off hand down on the corner of the building, obliterating a large section off the wall and sweeping aside the rubble as she cleared a path to her colossal, pulsating womanhood. Her great hooded lips swooped outwards in a savage arc as her whole quivering pussy had grown even more dramatically in proportion to much of the rest of her body. Her colossal vulva was spread a good four feet wide and five feet long, looking for all the world like it would handily devour two motorcycles side-by-side. At this point, three men emerged fearfully from the building, standing uncertainly before that holy fuck tunnel. Bianca reached into her cleavage and plucked me gently from her titanic boobs. She pinned my body gently but powerfully to her immense engorged nipple, parting her immense tit-canyon at the same time so as to glare down hungrily at the victims between her legs. With an agonizing moan of lusty delight, she gritted, “GO ON, I KNOW YOU WANT TO FUCK ME. GET INSIDE MY PUSSY NOW. MAKE ME COME.”