- Text Size +

Bianca towered over everything around us. Her gigantic body glistened with the sweat of our lovemaking, accentuating every voluptuous curve and bulging muscle. As she gripped me in her huge hand, I could feel waves off heat radiating from her, basking me in her wondrously fragrant aura. Slowly she raised my helpless body to her magnificent face and pursed her sexy, pouting lips. I struggled pitifully in terror as Bianca enveloped me in a long, hungry kiss. My head disappeared entirely as her lips closed in from every direction. Fully encased, I let out a muffled yelp and flailed my pinned arms uselessly at the mighty, sensual slabs of flesh. After a deliberately long moment, Bianca released me with a smack and a cute, but deafening sigh washed all over me, filling my nostrils and lungs with her heavy, lustful breath.

“Lee,” whispered Bianca again. Her voice was low and husky, still trembling from her recent orgasm and the sensation of her new godlike power. “I am so, SO fucking huge. We can do anything we want, little man.” Her gaze drifted over the city below her, eyes glimmering with a look of amusement and hunger. Fuck... she was unstoppable and she knew it! On a hunch, Bianca grabbed one titanic breast with her off hand and parted her immense cleavage to get a view of the ground about her feet, tipping her hand as she did so to allow me to look down as well. I yelped in terror as my view shifted down and forward, struggling against the giantess' grip. Looking down through the canyon of Bianca's colossal tits, past her unreal abs, her mountainous cunt, and impossibly thick womanly thighs, I surveyed the wreckage below me. It was impressive. The building was completely obliterated beneath her mighty feet. Water gurgled up through broken pipes, and wreckage was strewn all over the block. Bianca laughed powerfully, shaking her gigantic breasts and causing me to gulp.

Lifting a foot, Bianca grinned menacingly and whispered to me, “Lee, watch this.” A diffuse chorus of screams drifted up from a handful of terrified people within hearing range. I imagined there were probably many more people screaming at least a mile in every direction at the horrifying sight of Bianca's upraised foot. Slowly, sensually she drove her cute brown foot through a parked car. The little sedan was nothing more than a toy to her and it did not appear to offer any resistance at all. Bianca's foot made contact with the roof and just keep going. I heard a squeal of metal, explosions of glass, loud pops of tires. Her foot completely dwarfed the vehicle from above, and so my vision was drawn to the colossal cunt below me which twitched in excitement at the sensation of the goddess' demonstration of power. I could see Bianca's eager pussy practically purr with delight, cunt lips puffing and distending while beginning to slobber hungrily again with the anticipation of more and larger things being fed to that glorious womanly cave. I glanced up to gauge Bianca's expression. I could see she was getting hornier by the second, beautiful blond brows knitting together in the exquisite agony of her domination. I had the sense that she was still madly obsessed with me, or more precisely, with my growth-bestowing manhood. But as for the rest of humanity below, well… I was forming serious doubts that she would hold back her arousal, or have compassion for anyone who might get in the way.

Bianca gasped and moaned in the heat of her carnal lust. How she ached to dominate the puny little people at her feet. She longed to shove them into her vast womanhood, one at a time, or simply by the handful, and grind them to death with the unnaturally sensitive and responsive fuck muscles within. Just the realization that she could do this drove her mad with lusty hunger. Most of all she longed to wring every last drop of cum from my tiny prick which looked so big to me. Her humongous cunt trembled and drooled in anticipation of that all-eclipsing ecstasy of the growth she had experienced, and would continue experiencing. Bianca closed her beautiful eyes. “Come with me, little lover,” she cooed. Bianca then fixed her gaze on the diminutive city below and released her tit, causing it to wobble terrifyingly back into place. With a sigh of elation she began to walk.

The goddess in full stride was a sight to behold. One towering, gorgeous leg swung forward about fifty feet. Every muscle in the gigantic woman's body gleamed and clenched with lazy confidence as hundreds of tons of plump, sultry leg extended, easily covering a quarter of a block. I bobbed up in my goddess' gentle grip as she continued to hold me close to her immense chest, directly in front of her face. In a moment that lasted an eternity, Bianca let gravity take over, relaxing those immense muscles as the huge, cute foot slammed to the ground, thundering over the sounds of screaming people and sirens. Then the back leg, towering beyond belief lifted its hundreds of tons of godlike woman and likewise planted itself several car-lengths forward, sinking a good foot into the concrete and causing large cracks to spread outward in a spider-like pattern. Bianca shifted her gaze from the street up to my pale, shaking face. She wasn't looking where she was stepping anymore. She was grinning insanely at me, tacitly informing me that she was going to destroy shit, and she was going to get off on it.