- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A transaction has been completed. 

Amy Liang was so happy today. The shoes she had ordered online arrived a day early! She was never usually this lucky. Her Getcity flats were here – she heard that they were supposed to be really comfy on her feet. Amy hated wearing heels because they always put her feet in awkward positions which caused cramps – she didn’t need to go around trying to seem a few inches taller. Amy was only 5’2” but she didn’t mind being so short – in fact, it probably gave her an advantage with many guys. Amy was way too excited about those shoes. She needed to try them on now!! Amy opened up the shoebox and saw that the tan pair of flats were indeed inside. She quickly looked inside the shoe to make sure it was the right size … yes.. size 6. Amy squealed with excitement and wiggled her purple-painted toes with excitement and began moving her right foot towards the right shoe. This was a most perfect day.

****************************************************************

Peter Winslow couldn’t believe it. He had no idea where he was and seemed to be paralyzed. It was dark but wherever he was felt sterile. It was hard to explain. There was something oddly familiar about his surroundings but he couldn’t quite explain what it was. By all accounts, Pete was a loser. He dropped out of college last year and was essentially disowned by his family. Pete had taken a job as a UPS truck driver which sucked but it allowed him to afford some shitty apartment downtown with a ton of roaches. So yes – thought Pete – this place was unusually sterile compared to what he was accustomed. He knew his life was going nowhere.

Pete tried to move his arms and legs – couldn’t do so.. panic.. this was really bad. This had to be a dream. The last thing Pete remembered was that he was on his route through Hoboken delivering packages to a bunch of bratty millennials who probably thought they were better than him. Pete wouldn’t know. He didn’t bother to talk to them. Pete tried to think through exactly what could have happened but his memory must have blocked something. Pete was on his route and now he was in an awful dark room. But then there was light….

Pete heard a loud noise of pleasure – it sounded feminine. Pete still couldn’t move  - what the fuck was going on? He felt paper surround his body. It wasn’t like writing paper – more like packing paper. What the fuck? This was either a really sick joke or a really bad dream – but everything felt so real. Pete knew that once you knew it was a dream, you could wake up from it. Pete wasn’t waking up. He longed for his truck or his shitty apartment where he could hear the neighbors fight over who was the “baby daddy”.

It was time for Pete to get off his current train of thought – he could now see the world around him. The first thing Pete noticed was a tan shoe next to him – but it was huge. It looked like that it was his size. This is nuts. Pete wondered who could pull such an elaborate prank on him. He couldn’t wait for someone to jump out and say, “Got ya”, and reveal how this clever ruse was accomplished. Pete tried to talk but no words would come out of his mouth. This was bad.. the shoe offered some clues as to where he was.

The next sight Pete saw simultaneously aroused and terrified him. He could see the smiling, gigantic face of a young Asian woman. She seemed delighted with Pete’s situation. She was so pretty but she was likely the one who put him in this odd predicament. Why was she so big? Pete didn’t understand at all.

Pete heard the woman say with delight, “I heard that these shoes are so comfy – I can’t wait to wear something that will actually make my feet happy.” Pete could see the woman’s feet – despite being so large, they had a petite look to them. Pete wouldn’t have been surprised if he would have towered over a woman like her with his 6’3” height – but now Pete felt like he was only 6.3 inches at most.

He could only watch as the woman’s foot began to insert itself into the shoe next to him. He could hear the woman’s happy sighs. She liked the shoe.

Pete couldn’t believe that he was so stupid.. he couldn’t believe it took this long – he realized the horrific truth. He had been transformed into a woman’s shoe. But Pete couldn’t punish himself too much for his stupidity – it’s not like that this happens everyday.

Pete couldn’t move. He couldn’t cry for help. But he would be able to feel every sensation as the woman put her foot inside of him. He could see the foot move closer to his body. Pete had to admit that she had very pretty feet. They were feminine, petite, high-arched and hardly had any calluses on the sole. Pete wondered if he could still masturbate in his new form. The foot began to stretch his body in all directions as it made impact with his body. Pete could feel the soft flesh caress his body. He felt suffocation but he had also felt arousal – and – holy shit – he could feel the sensation of his cock. Perhaps, it was only a “phantom cock” like what amputees feel when they lose a limb but Pete would take it. It was his only pleasure as the monstrous foot had taken over his life. Pete began to hump at the foot.

**************************************

Amy sighed with happiness. These shoes were better than she imagined. If Amy had a choice, she would always go barefoot since shoes were far too constricting – however, these flats definitely felt nice on her feet. She was ready to go meet up with some friends – she felt a small bump by her toes. The bump was a peculiar addition but it only made her feet happier – she began to play with it. Amy was unaware of the pleasure she was bringing to our hero.

******************************************
It felt so real. It felt too damn real. Pete went from horror to excitement in less than a minute. He could feel his cock rub onto the woman’s toes. This was it. Pete moaned (as much as a shoe could moan) and let his cock squirt out loads and loads of semen right on her toes. Pete was satisfied and it didn’t seem that the woman noticed. She probably thought it was some extra sweat. It was summer after all. Pete smiled to himself – this wasn’t a nightmare at all, this was a dream come true. Pete thought to himself that he could spend the rest of his life as this cute woman's shoe. He was willing to give up every ounce of freedom to live his life to bring comfort to her feet.

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you all enjoyed this short story!!