[Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

A Freshman is thrown into a harsh new reality with little concern from those around him

Set in the same 'world' as What Would You Do?


Rated: R
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Crush, Fantasy, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Humiliation, Insertion, Legwear, Slave, Vore, Violent, Young Adult 20-29 Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 3059 Read: 16994
Published: November 29 2016 Updated: November 30 2016
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Who Are We? by Dr Fart PhD [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1054 words)

Now some of you may find this funny, but in real life, a user named Rianbas and I are friends. We are in the same college, and through a series of events, we opened up a bit to one another… In a strictly platonic way. He told me he writes for this site, and that I should too, as I write on Writing.Com. So here I am. Now his main story; What Would You Do? (Great story, go check it out if you haven't.) He told me that I, infact am the main character. Despite never describing Adam, he said if he did, he would have described me. I found this to be an honor, that story has over 70,000 reads and 60 reviews, to me that's amazing, and something I hope this story can match. On a side, He also quit the site. We are both in majors that require a lot of time and attention, and he told me he felt guilty about writing the story, he didn’t feel like writing more. Now as I said, Adam is supposed to be me. Now while I appreciate being crushed under two titanic pairs of feet, and having two separate people to worship, I intend to take things to the next level- 4 pairs! Fuck you Rianbas you poor son of a bitch. Now last thing; If you’re all good boys and girls, maybe you’ll get to see a returning hero and heroine pop up. Now, on to our story.

2. Spin and Shrink by Dr Fart PhD [Reviews - 1] (2005 words)