- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is my first story so please be gentle ;-; I'll do my best here, but for more on this series, check out the original Class of Giantess series by Silent-One! Let's do it!

Author's Chapter Notes:

If someone could tell me how to add more than one size role, that'd be great. Til then, here we go, hope you enjoy!

 


 

Lily Iris Lo sat down on her seat in a sigh of relief. On the test paper in front of her, a bright red pen marked "86%, A" was the source of her minor smile. She hadn't really tried for this test. Math was just... So easy. Still, she felt a twinge of annoyance as her desk seemed to grow larger. At a measly 4'9 even at full height, Lily simply didn't have many inches to lose. She silently fumed as she realised her already-small size was reduced to that of the average 8 year old.

"Aw Lily~ you're becoming even more adorable~" a sultry cheery voice from beside her cooed. Lily's eyes rolled.

"And you're as modest as ever, Mishy." Lily replied in a fake-cheery tone. The taller girl next to her glowed proudly, casually and 'accidentally' showing her near-perfect 99% score. She wore a black spaghetti-top that barely contained her breasts, and her usual jeans that hugged her skin so tightly, it seemed to form a second skin around her sexy, curvy form.

Cue Michelle Park, Lily's taller, bustier, smarter, and all-round better best-friend. She'd only hung around Lily by association, and they liked each other enough to survive around each other... Sort of. Michelle certainly enjoyed being the taller and bigger one all the time, teasing Lily to hell and back.

It didn't help, of course, that Lily held a secret crush on Michelle. She would never admit out loud that she liked being embarrassed and teased and occasionally even tortured or crushed by anyone - coming from a more conservative Asian family, she didn't like what that said about her - but Michelle had no such shame about her sadistic tendencies, openly teasing most people and delighting in her close friend's small stature, and the opportunities it opened up.

Michelle swept her long, silky hair out of her face and lifted the smaller girl onto her lap, like one would when taking care of a child, ignoring the Chinese girl's high-pitched protests. "Don't be such a killjoy~ you could have studied properly for this test, but you were up writing your silly stories again~"

Lily's protests petered out as Michelle brought this up, toying with her hair. English was the only subject Lily was better than Michelle at, and she loved to write stories. She froze, however, as Professor Inaban stood up straight and slowly turned her head.

"Mishy- not so loud!" Lily hushed Michelle desperately, but as soon as she turned to do so, Michelle patronisingly hugged her smaller friend, fully aware of their body contact, pressing Lily's face into the centre of her black top, giving her a face-full of warm, firm breast.

"Aww, don't be so shy~ your stories are wonderful!" Michelle clearly hadn't spotted the danger, as the Japanese professor, only a inch taller than Michelle, slowly walked over to their desk. "But you can't expect to have gotten a high score this time, you were up all night, and you didn't even open your math book! If you don't practice the new subjects, of course you'll get lower scores-"

"Michelle, SHUT UP." Lily extricated herself from her best friend's double D cleavage long enough to hiss at her, but before she could, an accented asian voice sweetly said from in front of them both, shutting them up.

"Michelle, well done today! Excellent score! Lily..." Her voice suddenly edged on dangerous, though her smile didn't waver. "Stay behind a moment please?"

Michelle didn't even seem to notice the mortal danger she was putting her friend in, half the time. The other half, she was extremely aware. Still, as she nodded gracefully, kissed the top of Lily's head and walked away, she left the two alone.

"I was thinking that perhaps you had a tough week, Lily." Professor Inaban began, her voice dangerously sweet. "I even gave you a few extra marks for effort, because I thought you didn't have the time!"

"And now I find..." The professor's tight blouse seemed to loom directly over Lily's head, her cute Japanese face beginning to gather malice, "that you've been straying away from Math to pursue your stories? I can't have you slacking, Lily.."

"P-professor, please let me explain!" Lily's naturally high-pitched voice, earning her many a tease from Michelle, was even higher with both size and fear driving her pitch up. "I- I had-"

"You're one of my best students, Lily." Despite her average height, her demeanor and not-so-hidden rage seemed to dominate the space above and around Lily. The poor girl cracked and swung her legs off the chair, landing on her slippers and backing away quickly.

"Lily! I'm disappointed today..." Professor Inaban walked slowly towards the girl and menacingly pulled out her personal grade-book. "You must respect your elders when they are speaking, little miss. I will have to punish you."

Behind her formal condescension lay a thinly veiled disappointed rage, which drove her to cancel out the "8", leaving a rather lonely looking "6%" on her page.

Instantly, Lily felt a sharp twinge down under her skin, like an invisible hook pulled her navel uncomfortably downwards, and found the world growing almost instantaneously around her. Where professor Inaban stood, a black leather office-flat stood, half Lily's height.

"Never," the Japanese Goddess echoed from above, punctuating each phrase with a ground-shaking foot-tap, "give. Less than. All. Your. Effort. In. My. Class."

Lily gazed up, panicked in fear, as Professor Inaba's incredible legs stretched forward, and Lily's sky filled with black leather. She screamed and threw herself sideways, earning a scowl from the Professor's slender, usually gentle and calm face. As the black leather clanked only against the floor tile, Professor Inaba licked her lips, her eyes glinting hungrily at her prey.

"Lily, you must accept responsibility for your actions! Another few percentiles off!" Her booming voice echoed around her poor victim, who could only wail as she began to shrink past the top of her beautiful, shiny shoe. Surely this was an abuse of power?

Not that that was uncommon in this school!

Lily, paralysed and quivering in absolute terror, didn't even move as her mathematics teacher slowly bent down and laughed sadistically, her tree-trunk fingers unempathetically plucking her from her position on the tile. She shuddered a little as the mere force of the fingers squeezed all of the air out of her decidedly-small chest, which was unimpressive even at full size, and found herself short of breath and face-to-face with the professor, clearly enjoying her latest victim's reaction.

"Lily..." She cooed playfully, "perhaps a good shock will give you all the descriptions you need for your lovely stories you write all the time. Then you can focus on the work I set.. Hmm?" She licked her lips, leaving a thick layer of shiny, gooey, cloying liquid on her lips. She puckered up and began to move forward, her comparatively bus-sized lips flexing just enough to show that they alone could grind Lily's flesh and bones to nothing more than paste. Lily found just enough despair to begin to tear up and cry in absolute distress, her heart beating a tattoo on the inside of her bruised chest. The professor saw this and pretended not to be reveling in the control and power she had over one of her star students. She grinned suddenly and dropped her like a pebble.

Lily didn't even have time to scream before she was falling straight into Professor Inaba's open-blouse, directly onto her right breast. The surface was soft and pliable, but jolted Lily's system with the impact, her chest bruise from when she was picked up flaring into sharper focus. She bounced a good three metres into the air, or so it seemed to the poor girl, and landed back towards the centre, where she found more than half her body rapidly stuck tight, submerged in the professor's insurmountable cleavage. Her right arm was partially stuck too, and she struggled feebly, trying to free herself. The vast mountains of breasts seemed to make the air harder to breathe.

"Glad we can have a heart-to-heart." Professor Inaban laughed, sending Lily's world into shaky, jiggling hell. With each tremor, the girl sank further into the deep, tight cleavage. She tried to push herself up, but the squishy, warm flesh only gave way and made her sink in further. Soon, both arms were trapped, and Lily's minuscule breasts were squished tighter than a chest binder, making breathing difficult.

"P-professor, I'm sorry..!" Lily sobbed almost hysterically, getting a raised eyebrow above her. "I-I should have studied for your test..!"

"You're one of my star students, Lily." She replied, sobering up for a moment. "I can't have you not give your whole attention to my classes when they happen. Unacceptable, and you must face the consequences."

A moment of silence as Lily stopped crying and gazed up silently at her teacher's incredibly huge, young face. Her giant sticky lips pursed themselves together, and a string of saliva snapped between them. Deep down, under the tears and panic, Lily felt a quiet sense of arousal as her body was stuck fast between her young teacher's colossal mammaries.

"I'll give you back your grade afterwards child. You will take responsibility, and you'll work back up to one of my top students, is that clear?"

Without warning, the immense breasts on both sides of the tiny girl suddenly smashed together before she could even nod, liquidating the centimetre-tall girl between them. As the professor slowly released her breasts and dropped them to their normal position, she tutted at the visceral red splotch on her skin, unaffected by the violence.

"I knew we could come to an understanding!" The mischievious Japanese professor giggled, rebuttoning the top of her blouse.

 


 

"Lily Iris, you have eight remaining black cards." The decrepit office woman dead panned. She couldn't care less, that much was clear.

Lily stepped out, shaken, looking for some comfort. Maybe she would go look for Michelle, who might listen to her if she was feeling sympathetic.

A loud, sticky smacking sound shocked Lily, but she only found the uninterested office worker chewing a stick of gum. As usual.

She shuddered. Then again...

 

Chapter End Notes:

Phew! How's that for my first story? Please leave a review, I'd love to know what you think. Too little detail? Too fast? Or too many unimportant details? Let me know!