- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Not too long a wait this time, hopefully. 

A glaring blue light flooded the otherwise dark livingroom of the Modesto/Arielle household. Log styled wallpaper decorated the walls, which were littered here and there with pictures of the two on trips together, going on adventures, and having fun. There were also a few wall shelves, decorated with a family photo for each of them, framed in silver. A few decorative garnishes filled the rest of the space; a China plate, a snowglobe, a mirror, and a few other ornaments. The furniture was meek in comparison. A simple couch with a messy coffee table in front of it. It faced an entertainment center on the other side of the room. The TV was the source of the blue light.

Modesto watched the TV intently, focused on the plot of the movie, his arm around Arielle who cuddled up close to him, half watching the move, half fiddling with his shirt and his hand, dozing off in a haze of love and comfort.

"Hey Moddy?" She asked quietly, conservatively.

"Hm?" He mumbled, only half paying attention.

"I'm really lucky to have you." He let out a chuckle.

"I think it's the other way around, Elle." She smiled and snuggled against him harder. Her grey eyes shifted up to his face, staring into his own eyes. A deep brown, same color as his shaggy hair. The glow from the TV reflected off of them. She couldn't get over how pretty he was.

She noticed him shuffle a little in his seat. It was a familiar move from him; he did it whenever he needed to hide a boner. She smiled as she looked down to his pants, her head still resting on his shoulder, and found she had rested her hand on his thigh, mere inches away from his member. Her smile turned to a grin. He was always so easy to turn on. She inched her hand closer and he coughed shyly. She turned her torso nonchalantly so that her right c-cup mushed into his side. She could see him blushing in the blue light of the screen, but he refused to acknowledge it.

She loved the games they played.

"You are lucky to have me." She said, her tone a little more forceful than before. Modesto gulped in anticipation. He knew what that voice meant. It meant he had done something right. It meant it was going to be a long night. He grabbed her shoulder a little tighter, just to feel her smooth skin. She may say acting like a dom wasn't one of her fetishes, and that she only did it for him, but she sure did seem to take pleasure in doing it.

She leaned over to kiss him on the cheek, but he turned his face to steal a full lip kiss. She pulled away after a second and smirked at him. He smiled innocently and closed his eyes. Before he could open them again, he felt her plump lips on his once more, and they started making out. Her tongue dashed into his mouth as she placed her free hand on his face gently. The hand on his thigh moved onto his penis and started rubbing it and squeezing it slowly and lightly through his pants. He grunted in pleasure as she grabbed the back of his head to force a stronger kiss. He could smell her breathe, it smelled like lilac and lavender, just like the rest of her body.

"Do you want me to change it?" She asked him through pants. He simply nodded and she went in to continue kissing him, even stronger this time. Her breathe smelled like lavender now; his favorite. His right hand move to her thigh, but he placed it closer to the knee than her center. She laughed through the kisses, grabbed his hand with her left hand, pulled it to her breast, and pushed it against it. Her breast moulded to the form of his hand. It was so soft and supple, and it turned him on so much he could feel himself already getting close to cumming. She took her hand away from his dick and pulled her face away from his.

"No no no." She whispered seductively. "You can't cum yet. We're just getting started."

He nodded in understanding and she pushed him down so he was laying on the couch. She climbed on top of him and sat on his crotch. She leaned over, covering his face with her breasts, and then dragged them down his face until her face met his. One of her hands forced his face to turn, and she plopped her lips onto his ear. "What do you want me to do to you?" She asked in the same whispering, seductive tone. He wondered why she bothered to ask. As she awaited his answer, she started kissing his ear, both causing a strong, arousing sensation as well as irresistibly arousing sounds.

"Wh-what do you want to do?" He asked back, ever more concerned with her wants than his. Her brown hair was up in a messy ponytail, just the way he liked it. It was down before, he didn't know when she put it up.

Arielle merely smiled at his response. "I asked first." She mused, and continued kissing into his ear. He chuckled nervously.

"I... want..." She could sense his hesitation. He was clearly in the mood for a fetish that he was uncomfortable with. She turned his face back to hers and looked at him seriously, changing her tone to be reassuring.

"Hey, you don't ever have to worry about judgement from me, okay?" He nodded shyly.

"If it makes you happy, that's all that matters. I mean, I like the idea of growing a cock for myself. That's pretty out there, right?" He nodded again. Such a shy boy. She loved him so much.

"W-well I, I kind of... like the idea of... being... shrunken?" He cringed as forced the words out, and Arielle's face twisted in shock. That expression only lasted a split-second as she caught herself and grinned deviously at him, kissing him intensely.

"Yeah?" She soothed, and kissed him again. "You want me to shrink you down?" She kissed him again. "You want me to shrink you down and play with you?" 

He grabbed her sides and hugged her. The level of understanding and acceptance she offered him was beyond anything he could ever dream of.

"So after I shrink you, what then?" She asked eagerly. "You want me to..." She took a moment to think, "give you a finger-job? Or maybe..." She pressed her mind for ideas of how a shrunken man and a regular-sized woman might have sex. "Lick you down there? Full body tongue massage? Toe-job?" She searched desperately for ideas. Having never even considered the thought of a shrunken lover, she was having trouble thinking of anything creative to do with such a size difference.

She frowned when Modesto turned away. He was blushing, but tears were coming out of his eyes.

"Babe?" She cooed soothingly, "You okay?" She pet his face slowly and gently, brushing his hair behind his ear, and planted a soft kiss on his cheek.

"Yeah." he muttered in a breaking voice, "What did I ever do to deserve a girl like you?" She kissed him on the cheek again, and rested her face on his.

"You didn't turn your back on me. You were there for me when I needed you the most. When everyone else had run away." She rubbed her face back and forth a little on his affectionately, pulling him close to her. "That sure helped." He turned his face and she turned hers with him until they were staring into eachothers eyes intimately. "Also, you're pretty hot." She winked at him. He pecked her lips and she retracted them into her mouth teasingly. He kissed where her lips would be again, she giggled and closed her eyes, not letting her lips go. He kissed them again and she shook her head. He grabbed her face in his hands and went in for another kiss, but this time, she brought her lips back out and kissed him back, beginning to grind on him again.

"I love you." She breathes to him between kisses.

"M mmmm mmm mmm." He mumbles during a kiss.

After a few minutes of kissing, she pulled away and stopped grinding on him. His whole body twitched and convulsed. He had nearly cum from that.

"Wow." She mused. "I guess you're pretty excited, huh?" He blushed and nodded. She lowered herself back onto him and started grinding again, then lifted as he was about to cum, forcing him to convulse once more in sexual frustration. "So," She started tentatively, hoping he was ready to talk more about this fetish of his. She wanted to please him, sure, but she was also genuinely curious about this unusual fetish of his.

"You ready to tell me what to do after I shrink you?"

He looks pensive for a moment. "Well, I have a lot of fantasies about what happens when I'm shrunken... but I acknowledge a lot of them are things I probably wouldn't like to happen to me in real life." She tilts her head in confusion.

"Mhm?"

"Like, vore is a pretty common fetish with this sort of stuff. But if it came down to it, I doubt most people would want to be eaten alive, even if they get off to the thought of it." She nodded her head. It made sense.

"So you... want to experiment?" He nodded back to her. She smiled in anticipation. "I love experimenting." She put a finger on his forehead. "Are you ready? I could always just... finish you." She grinded on his cock again, stimulating him near to the breaking point. He simply groaned in pleasure as a response. She pulled off of him. "I guess that means you're ready." His vision became hazy. He felt like he could pass out at any second, and like it would normally feel painful, but some force was inhibiting all of those terrible feelings. It was Arielle, of course.

He opened his eyes to see his towering girlfriend above him, her face barely visible behind her massive boobs.

Chapter End Notes:

Reviews, requests, constructive criticism. Anything is welcome and encouraged. Thanks for reading! ^_^