- Text Size +

Sammy was woken up by the sound of the front door closing. Sammy rolled over in his bed to see what time it was. It was almost noon. The sound of the door closing had to be his mom coming back from grocery shopping. Sammy decided it was time to get up. It was odd he normally didn't sleep in this late but for some reason his body after his exam the other day was tired. It took all his strength not to fall asleep before dinner last night, and usually he stayed up late on Fridays. Something must have tuckered him out the other day but he wasn't sure what... maybe the exam took more out of him then he thought.

Forgetting about the odd occurrence, Sammy decided to head down stairs to see if his mom need help with anything. Heading downstairs, Sammy said good morning to his mom.

"Hey there sleepy head. I was wondering when you were going to get up. Help me put some of this food away will you?" Sammy grabbed a bag of groceries and started to put them away. As he was putting the food away he came across a bag of peanut M&M's and froze... there was something about them that made Sammy feel weird. It was like there was some kind of hidden meaning behind it but he just couldn't figure out what it was. Shrugging it off Sammy forgot all about the M&M's and went about his day.

It was mid afternoon before Sammy got a text from Lucas about the party tonight. Sammy opened the text and read the message. Lucas was just reminding him about the party and that it was going to be a dress up party. Sammy felt excited. This was the first time he had ever been invited to a party for high school. It was going to be an interesting night that's for sure.

Sammy looked at the address on his phone. The house belonged to one of the varsity jocks who lived near by. Luckily Sammy didn't need to hitch a ride with anyone to get to the house, it was just down a few blocks away. Now all Sammy needed to do was come up with a reason why he would be out late tonight. He very well couldn't tell his mom that he was going to a party where one of the jocks that bullied him last week lived. She would flip out. Sammy didn't blame her, he was hesitant about it, but he wanted to party with Lucas. He hadn't been at a party with him for a while. No, he would have to come up with a lie. Even though he didn't want to, he had to lie to his mother so he could go. Maybe this is the only time he might be able to become popular or at the very least make some friends.

Heading down stairs Sammy found his mom and decided to come up with a little fib about what he was doing tonight. "Hey mom," Sammy called out to his mom.

"In here," Sammy's mom said as she was cooking something for dinner. "What's up?"

"I'm going to head over to Lucas' house tonight."

"Do you want to eat before or after you get back?"

"Um, we can eat before, but I was thinking of maybe spending the night."

Sammy's mom gave Sammy a questioning look. "Your going to spend the night at Lucas' house? You haven't spent the night there in a long time. Whatever did happen between you two?"

Lucas tried not to look embarrassed at how observant his mother was. Sammy hadn't slept over at Lucas' house for a few years because last time Sammy couldn't sleep at all. They were still in middle school and both Sammy and Lucas stayed up late and played video games till they were tired. They both pulled out sleeping bags and went to sleep on the floor right there in front of the T.V. However Sammy didn't fall asleep as he couldn't help but listen to Lucas sleeping and see the faint outline of him in his sleeping bag. Sammy imagined what it would be like if he were in the same sleeping bag as him. Cuddled up with him like he were a big snugly pillow. His mind wandered all night and before he knew it, it was morning. Sammy was so tired the next day that he passed out when he got home. He swore he wouldn't put himself through that torment again.

"We're still friends, just got too old to do sleepovers," Sammy lied to his mom.

She gave him a knowing look, "And now...?"

"Mom," Sammy protested, "You don't understand. The other day he was picked to play with the varsity team. So tonight we were going to celebrate. You know play some video games, and stuff."

Sammy's mom just shrugged. "Just be careful when you had over there tonight, I mean it."

"I will mom," Sammy said as he headed upstairs to get ready for the party. Sammy didn't know what to expect at a high school party. What did high school students do on a weekend, especially at a party? Sammy didn't know and figured that since it was a dress up party that they might be judging everyone's costumes or something fun! Getting excited over the possibilities Sammy quickly went to his closet and looked through his outfits and found something nice. He couldn't wait till the party.

 

 

Since the party didn't start till later, Sammy was able to eat dinner and head upstairs to get his stuff. He quickly put on his outfit and headed downstairs. He made sure his mom didn't catch what he was wearing because it might make her question why he was dressed like that. So he opened the door and shouted bye to his mom before he closed the door behind him. She wouldn't be able to see him but would know he left. The sun already set and gave Sammy a little cover to sneak toward Vince's house. He felt a little embarrassed about what he was wearing but figured since it was a dress up party it would be funny. In the faint light Sammy looked at his outfit.

A few Halloweens ago, his mom bought him a cute bunny outfit with matching bunny ears and tail. Sammy decided to dress in his regular clothing, a T-shirt and shorts but kept the bunny ears on and the bunny tail. He decided to put a little make up on so he had bunny whiskers and a cute bunny nose. He thought it looked funny and slightly cute too. Sammy came up to Vince's house and paused. There were a lot of cars out front of the house and he could hear the music from here. A little hesitant at first, Sammy mustered up his courage and headed toward the front door. He knocked on the door and was greeted by Vince himself. Sammy was assaulted by the loud music and sound of conversations. Sammy could see behind him as everyone was dressed up from Power Rangers to Roman officers. Looking up at Vince, who was easily as big as the door frame itself, was dressed as the school mascot, a Lion. Vince had a disgusted grin on his face as he looked down at Sammy who was starting to realize that maybe this was a bad idea.

"I don't remember ordering bunny..."

"Um... Lucas invited me..." Sammy barely said to him over the music.

"I don't care." Vince said to him still giving him that smug look. "If you want to get in you'll have to do something for me first."

Sammy gulped at how Vince said that. "What...?"

"The only way your getting into this party is if you and me, go over there," Vince said pointing toward some bushes. "And I pull my pants down and you suck me off. Then maybe, and just maybe, I'll think about it."

Sammy couldn't tell if Vince really meant it or was being a jerk. Either way Sammy was appalled that he would say that to him. Sammy thought of a remark to Vince's cruel remark.

"No?" Vince said chuckling. "Then get lost," Vince said as he laughed and slammed the door in front of Sammy.

Sammy never felt so humiliated. Well that's not true, he's always been humiliated all his life since High school. Vince took too much pleasure in humiliating him and this was no exception. Why did Sammy assume that this would be any different. Even if Lucas would invite him to a party, he wouldn't be accepted here. Upset, Sammy turned around and started to leave. No sooner did he leave the doorstep did he see a familiar car pull up. It was Lucas'. Shocked, Sammy did his best to brush aside his tears.

"Hey Sammy," Lucas called out as he got out of his car. Sammy noticed that he was wearing a karate costume. He had the black belt and white pants on with a head band too. Lucas decided not to wear a shirt and this allowed Sammy to gaze upon Lucas' very nice looking chest and stomach. It was everything that Sammy dreamed it would be. He could die right there and not regret it. It took all his will power not to let his mouth hang open at the sight. He did his best to distract his mind as his pants started to feel slightly tighter...

"H-h-hey Lucas."

"Just in time," Lucas said as he came up beside Sammy. "Did you wait for me?"

"Um... no I was ... I was thinking of maybe not going..." Sammy said meekly.

"What? Why not? Come dude it will be fun. Just give it 30 minutes, ok? If you still want to go, I'll give you a ride home, deal?"

"I-" Before Sammy could say anything Lucas wrapped one of his arms around Sammy's shoulder and spun him around.

"Come on." Lucas said hyped. Sammy would have protested but his mind fogged up as he was touching Lucas' body. Lucas kept his hand over Sammy's shoulder and that forced him to be pulled up to his side where Sammy felt their bodies touch. He smelt so good. Sammy didn't even realize that they were back on the doorsteps of Vince's house and knocking on the door. Before Sammy could say anything the door opened and Vince gave Lucas a big smile.

"There he is!" Vince shouted and the whole party cheered. Lucas with a big smile on his face took a step forward, but was stopped by Vince. "Sorry dude, but ... he's not invited."

Lucas' smile turned to a frown. "What? Why?"

"Come on man... you know he doesn't belong here." Lucas looked at Sammy and back at Vince. "Just ditch him..."

Before Sammy could tell Lucas to leave him, Lucas spoke up.

"You know what your right." Lucas said with a stern look on his face. "WE don't belong here, Come on Sammy let's go."

Sammy was stunned as Lucas turned around and walked away with Sammy still next to him. His friend was willing to give up on a party being thrown just for him. Sammy never felt so touched in his life that his friend would sacrifice so much for him.

"Wait," Someone shouted behind Vince. It was the captain of the team, Bobby. "Dude let them both in." The rest of the crowd was in agreement. Bobby gave Vince a look and said, "Come on bro. This is for Lucas."

It looked like it was seriously killing Vince, but he finally stepped aside and let them in. Sammy felt his heart skipped a beat as he was now able to join the part. Sammy and Lucas walked into the house and closed the door. The crowed cheered Lucas' name as a wave of people came over and surrounded him. They started to move Lucas and Sammy away until someone grabbed Sammy by his shoulder and pulled him away from Lucas without him noticing.

It was Vince. Vince gave Sammy an even deadlier look as he pushed him back from the group that was with Lucas. Sammy fell back and landed on his butt as he watch everyone leave him. Sammy felt hurt that Lucas didn't' notice, but at least they were in the party. Following the crowd of people he watched as they all headed into a large family room where the lights were turned off and had neon lights flashing with loud music playing. Everyone was dancing and Sammy lost track of where Lucas was pulled off to. Sammy looked around as everyone was partying. He noticed that everyone had red solo cups and realized that he was kind of thirsty. Deciding to get something to drink Sammy walked around the house looking for the kitchen. The first room Sammy came across was another large room with a couple of table laid out. Sammy watched as there were 2 people standing at each end of the table tossing a ball into a cup. Sammy raised a questioning eyebrow at what he was watching. What kind of party game was that? He never heard of it as he headed past noticing that one group was forced to drink out of the cups that the ball fell in. Heading to another room, there were a few couches around a large T.V. that had a game system set up with a bunch of kids playing a racing game. Sammy stopped and watched as they played the game. Before Sammy could ask if he could play next someone finished the race and cheered. The other 3 players tipped their drinks up, downed the drinks, and got up off the couch. They must have been thirsty.

"Next!" The winner shouted as 3 more people took their place.

Deciding that he would come back later, Sammy decided to continue his search for something to drink. He came across a bathroom in the back of the house and a few other occupied rooms. Strangely Sammy didn't find Lucas anywhere. Finally Sammy found the kitchen and saw that there were a few large bowls of juice with a bunch of solo cups filled and a big tall tower of red solo cups. Plenty for everyone. Sammy headed over and grabbed a cup. He went over to the bowls and saw that each had different colors. One was red, the other was blue, and last one was purple. Deciding to go with the fruit punch one, red, Sammy poured himself a cup of juice. Sammy took a sip and tasted the drink. Sammy frowned at the unique flavor he tasted, there was something hidden in the fruit punch flavoring. Sammy took another sip and couldn't place the flavor of the drink. Shrugging Sammy decided to ignore it and head back to the party.

Sammy headed back to the couch with the video games.

"Can I get next?"

"You just get here," Someone asked? Sammy nodded.

"My dude right here got next," The guy said as he pointed to Sammy. No one argued. Sammy watched as everyone raced and watched as player 3 was having a very hard time staying on the track and was swerving off the course too much. Finally the match was over and the victor cheered.

"Drink," he told them.

Sammy watched as everyone drank. He frowned but didn't question it as he took the spot of one of the players. He watched as two others picked up the controller.

"So what are the controls?"

The guy who got Sammy a spot in this match just laughed, "Don't worry about the controls, just play."

"Um, ok..." Sammy said as he felt at a disadvantage at the game but decided to play along. As he raced the game he found that he was in first place for most of the game until someone passed him at the last second.

"That was a close one," the player who beat him said.

Sammy nodded as he laughed, "I'll get you next time."

"Maybe," He laughed, "Now drink," He cheered as everyone started to drink.

Sammy decided to follow along and started to down his drink. Sammy coughed as he downed the drink and felt a warm feeling in his gut. Before he could question it someone handed him another drink. It was the same guy who saved him a spot for the round.

"Names, Doug. You got to catch up man."

Sammy frowned at what he meant but it didn't seem like anyone was going to take the control so Sammy did another match of racing. Sammy got close a few times but he never seemed to be able to win first place. Each game went by and after each match Sammy had to down another drink. After a while Sammy started to feel nice and relaxed. He never felt like this before. The weird taste in the drink seemed to go away. He couldn't taste it or didn't care, Sammy wasn't sure which it was. Next thing Sammy knew Lucas was sitting next to him.

"Hey! Sammy, how you liking the party?"

"IT's FUN!" Sammy told him. "Lucas, meet Doug, he's my friend."

Doug laughed as he greeted Lucas.

"Nice to meet you. I heard you won us the game yesterday."

Lucas laughed, "Not really."

Sammy laughed as he leaned into Lucas. "He's been modest."

"What are we playing," Lucas asked as he picked up the controller.

"I don't know, but it's fun," Sammy said as he selected one of the vehicles for the next round.

Lucas played the next round as Sammy raced with him. Laughing Sammy tried to win but he couldn't. In fact Sammy noticed that he went from coming in close 2nd to nearly 4th place every time now. Sammy swore that he was getting worse as he played. As soon as the match was over they had to drink again.

"Drink," Sammy laughed as he and Lucas had to down their drink. Lucas laughed as he watched his friend down his drink. "You want another drink?" Sammy asked Lucas.

"Yeah sure," Sammy got up and instantly felt his world spin.

"Whoa..." Sammy said as he got his feet stable.

"You ok?" Lucas asked.

"Yeah, just dizzy..." Sammy said as he headed back to the kitchen for another drink.

Sammy lost track of how many drinks he had by now. He grabbed another drink for Lucas and himself and headed back. He gave Lucas a drink as Lucas went to play another round. Sammy was going to play but he heard a song playing in the background. Turning around Sammy headed toward the dance room where he heard the song playing.

"I love this song!" Sammy said excited as he stumbled into the room and onto the dance floor. He started to dance as he got into the rhythm of the beat. Sammy didn't know what was going on as he got lost in the moment. One moment he was dancing, the next he was grinding up against a few other chicks who seemed to be just as hyped as he was. They were all laughing and giggling as most of the guys watched them all rubbing up against each other. It was odd, but Sammy could have sworn most of the guys were enjoying the show. It wasn't long before the next thing Sammy knew he was heading back to the kitchen for another drink again. As he grabbed another he headed back to the game room to see that Lucas was having fun.

Sammy was heading back to the dance floor when he felt he urge to use the bathroom. It felt like his bladder was about to burst. Rushing to the bathroom. Sammy found that there was a line. Not able to wait, Sammy decided to head upstairs. He stumbled up the steps and upstairs to the upper floors. As Sammy looked he tried to find another bathroom. He came to a room and was about to open it when he heard moaning and other sexual noises. Eye's wide, Sammy decided not to go in there and tried another room. Sammy came to another door with a light seeping out from under the door frame. At this time Sammy didn't know what he was doing. He figured he try the door. As Sammy opened the unlocked door he came face to face with Vince, who was deciding to take a leak. Sammy in stupor closed the door before Vince could notice. Sammy was so upset at the sight of Vince and how he treated him like he was beneath him, like he some kind of ant or bug. Sammy was positive that if Vince was smaller than him, like the size of a bug, than he wouldn't treat Sammy like he was garbage. Sammy still stood there as he listened to any sign that Vince was done.

But as Sammy listened he couldn't hear the sound of the bathroom being used. Frowning Sammy slowly opened the door and looked inside. He was shocked to see that no one was in the bathroom. Frowning, Sammy could have sworn he saw Vince in here... Maybe it was his mind playing tricks on him. He was feeling kind of funny. Like the whole night was a blur and everything was getting fuzzy. Sammy was about to leave the bathroom when he remembered his bladder was going to burst. Hurrying Sammy closed the door and locked it as he headed over to the toilet to use it like he intended in the first place.

 

 

Vince one moment was peeing then all of a sudden he was falling through the air. He crashed into an ocean of warm salty water. Vince who was slightly drunk immediately sobered as he realized that he was close to drowning. Breaking the surface of the water Vince let out a curse wondering how he ended up in the ocean all of a sudden... and when did the ocean turn yellow? Looking around more closely he started to gasp and panic as he realized where he was. Some how Vince was inside the very toilet that just a moment ago he was emptying his bladder in. Vince let out a shout for help only to get some salty water in it. Deciding that help wasn't going to come due to the thumping noise of the music downstairs drowning him out, Vince started to swim toward the front of the toilet bowel and got to the curved part that was out of the warm water. Vince looked around and figured he was no bigger than a bug.

Suddenly there was the sound of the door opening and then closing. Vince looked up waiting to see who it was that came to his rescue. His hope turned to disgust when he noticed the familiar animal ears come into view followed by that familiar face of Sammy. Vince felt disgust as he watched the last person he ever wanted to rescue him come into his sight. He watched as Sammy wavered a little. Vince chuckled to himself at how drunk the light weight must be. Sammy probably didn't even know where he was...

Vince felt a wave of dread wash over him... he might be too drunk to notice him. Vince quickly changed his demeanor and tried to get Sammy's attention.

Sammy didn't seem to notice as he came up to the toilet bowel and started to fumble with his shorts. Vince was on the front part of the toilet bowel and could see that Sammy hadn't noticed him yet. Vince jumped up and slipped on the smooth porcelain. Vince quickly looked up and watched in awe and horror. Sammy fumbled with his shorts that fell down leaving just his underwear. It didn't take long for him to pull that down and pull out his member. Vince always though that Sammy must have been packing a little gun but he would be wrong. Sammy was packing some heat. It wasn't enormous but it wasn't small. Vince had to snap himself out of it as he looked up at Sammy's face. He watched as Sammy closed his eyes and let out a relaxing sigh. Vince didn't stand a chance as a suddenly burst of yellow liquid shot out and hit the toilet bowl and pushed the water around. Vince screamed as he was being pulled with the current of water around in the toilet bowl. Suddenly Vince was hit by a powerful stream of urine that launch him down under the now hot water. Vince couldn't help but get a mouth full of urine from the blast of pressure from the powerful waterfall. It didn't take long before Vince came back up to the surface. He got a quick gasp of breath. Wiping his face he looked around to see that he was being drawn back into the powerful stream of yellow waste. Vince swam away as best he could be wasn't strong enough. Suddenly he felt something like a car hit him and drag him to the bottom of the bowl. Vince got a big mouth full of the pungent liquid and had to keep from vomiting underwater where he would drown. Again breaking the surface, Vince got his bearings straight as he looked around. He was coming back to the epicenter of what was stirring up the toilet water, the enormous waterfall of urine. Coughing and in complete disarray, Vince did his best to stay away from Sammy's pee. It didn't help that for every inch he thought he made forward, he moved three backwards. It wasn't long before he was launch under again tumbling under the current being produced. Vince broke the surface one more time to hear the stream of pee starting to slow down and become a dribble. It wasn't long before Sammy empty his bladder and was finished.

Vince looked up with urine in his face and outfit and watched as Sammy's face had a look of complete bliss. If Vince didn't know better he would have sworn that Sammy took joy in tormenting him. Sammy let out another sigh of relief as he went to flush the toilet.

"Sammy!" Vince screamed.

Sammy paused as he slowly turned around and looked around the bathroom.

"Down here you idiot!" Sammy looked down. He squinted his eyes as he leaned in closer.

Sammy's words were a little slurred, "Ish that a bug...?"

"I'm not a bug! Get me out of here!" Vince shouted again. This time Sammy's eyes widen as he realized that it wasn't a bug and actually a mini Vince. Sammy didn't even think twice as he quickly dipped his hands into the toilet bowl of piss and scooped up Vince. Immediately Sammy regretted it as he let out a sound of disgust at touching the water and flung them over to the sink causing Vince to fly out of his hand and land painfully on the counter top.

"Ow, you son of a bitch! That fucking hurt you prick!" Vince shouted up at Sammy.

Sammy looked hurt, "I'm sworry. You don't have to be sho mean..."

"What ever, just get someone to help me, for fuck's sake."

"Wright..." Sammy slurred as he started to head out of the bathroom with his pants and underwear still down.

"Put your clothes on, holy fucking shit!"

This time Sammy turned around with an angry look on his face, "You no you don't have two beee wrude."

"I don't give a shit, asshole, just fucking get some help."

"... Asshole huh..."

Vince was getting angrier, "Yes you dumb deaf idiot. YOU... ARE... AN....ASSHOLE!"

"You wants me to help you..."

Vince rolled his eyes, "That's what I've been saying-"

"by pudding you in my ass?"

Vince paused at the last remark.

"What the fuck are you saying? I didn't say that!"

Sammy smirked, "Wheel, if you insist." Sammy started to reach forward toward Vince.

Vince immediately started to run away only to find that he wasn't fast enough. Before he knew it Sammy's enormous hand grabbed him and picked him up.

"Don't wurry .... I'll take guud kare of you..." Sammy said laughing.

Vince tried to apologize to Sammy but either he was too drunk to understand or he didn't care. Sammy turned around and presented his posterior to the mirror. Sammy gave it a little shake and giggle at what he was about to do. "Muh wittle butt bug..." Sammy slurred at what he thought was a funny joke. Vince couldn't help but cry out in horror as he could see Sammy in the bathroom mirror starting to spread his cheeks apart. Vince could see the little pucker through the reflection and was about to become his new home. Vince tried to get out of Sammy's grip but it was hopeless. He could do nothing as he watched himself being brought closer to Sammy's rear. Before Vince knew it he was face to face to Sammy's anus which led to an entirely different world that Vince preferred not to go to.

"Stop Sammy I'm sorry," Vince shouted but Sammy didn't listen as he brought the tiny bug up to his soft skin. Immediately Sammy let out a delighted sound as he felt the warm speck collide with his butt hole. Sammy never tried any butt stuff before and was always curious about what it would feel like. It sent a tingling sensation up his spine as he felt the little bug tickling him. Enjoying the sensation, Sammy started to use his hand to rub Vince around his puckered anus and felt the tingling sensation increase.

Vince couldn't do anything as he felt his face get mushed up against Sammy's dirty anus. He did his best to close his mouth but was unable to prevent the taste from entering his mouth. As Sammy rotated Vince around he felt his face getting rubbed around and smeared around the lips of Sammy's bottom. It was possible the most unpleasant thing he had ever experienced, and he was just pissed on by Sammy. After a few clock wise and counter clock wise rubs around Sammy's butt door, it stopped. Hopping that Sammy came to his senses Vince opened his mouth to speak again. Suddenly he felt himself being moved forward into the wall of flesh. Vince couldn't speak as he collided with the taunt skin that wouldn't let anything out, or in. Sammy however felt different about it, and decided to keep pushing. Vince felt more pressure apply as his face and neck strained to keep from breaking from the force that Sammy was applying to him. Just as Sammy and Vince both thought it wouldn't work, Vince started to slip between the clenched anus. It was an extremely tight fight as Vince screamed out in protest. He felt the muscles around his body grip him in a painful snare as they wrapped around his body in acceptance of the new foreign object. Sammy kept feeding Vince up his butt as he felt the tingling sensation around his anus head deeper into his body. It wasn't long before all that was left of Vince were two little lion paws from his outfit sticking out of his but.

Sammy laughed to himself and couldn't help but taunt his prey. "Wooks lik there's a new predator wround here." Sammy shook his little tush and watched as the feet wiggled to break free. This caused Sammy to giggle at the movement and feel the tingling sensation in his gut. It was a funny feeling... a really weird funny sensation. Sammy pulled up his clothing and looked behind himself at the mirror at his bunny costume. There wasn't a trace of... what was it again? Sammy was confused where he was. All he knew was that his gut felt weird. Sammy put his hand on his gut where there was a tingling and wiggling sensation. It felt odd... suddenly there was another sensation. It wasn't just his lower body but his stomach was tingling. Sammy felt the urge to release something else as he ran over to the toilet and looked down. The smell of urine filled the air and caused Sammy's stomach to tighten up. Sammy couldn't stop himself. Because of the smell, the weird tickling sensation, and all the alcohol that Sammy consumed unaware; he needed to release the contents in his gut.

A wave of fluid came rushing out of Sammy's mouth as he leaned forward and puked his guts out into the toilet.

 

 

Vince muffled a yell as he was surround by warm pulsating flesh. Sticky fluids and some unmentionables were starting to build up around him causing Vince to wiggle more to break free from the vice like muscles that held him in place. It wasn't long before he felt himself starting to slide up further from the anus and into Sammy's colon. Once he entered the colon Vince decided to attack his surroundings to force Sammy to release him. Suddenly there was movement as he fell down. What Vince landed on was something he didn't want to think about as the odor from it reminded him where he was. Wondering what that was, he heard a muffled noise that sounded like someone throwing up...

 

 

Once Sammy was done puking his lungs out, he flushed the toilet and decided he should head back to the party. After washing his hands Sammy left the bathroom and headed back downstairs. He found Lucas still playing video games. Lucas was sitting in the seat that was next to the arm rest on the couch. Deciding that Sammy wanted a seat too, he started to wiggle his way in between Lucas and the arm rest.

"Where have you been," Lucas asked still too busy playing the video game.

Sammy laughed, "I threw up..."

Lucas stop playing and looked at Sammy. Sammy's looked trashed. "Are you ok?" Lucas asked worried now looking at the state that Sammy was in. Sammy's face was flushed as he looked like he was too hot. His eyes were also half open almost as if he were sleep walking. He kept giggling like someone was tickling him or he had a funny joke. Never before had Lucas seen Sammy like this.

Sammy nodded as he laughed again. "I need another drink."

Lucas didn't let Sammy get up as he stopped him. "I think you had enough. Maybe we should go."

Sammy pouted, "Butt... it'z fun hear."

Sammy was slurring his words together. Lucas took that as a sign as time to go. Getting up off the couch he helped Sammy up. He could barely stand. Damn... how many drinks did he have? Almost carrying him, Lucas headed for the door. He spotted Bobby with a few chicks and thanked him for the party as he wished them all a good night. Heading for the door, Lucas opened it up as Sammy stumbled forward. Lucas caught him to make sure he didn't fall face down on the steps.

"Come on lets get you home."

"No," Sammy protested. "I'm sleepeeing over at yourz house." Sammy's eyes were starting to close, "Mom thinks... I'm sleeping over."

Lucas frowned at what Sammy was saying. It took him a few seconds to realize what he said. He used the old sleepover trick. Nodding that he couldn't take him home like this. Lucas thought of driving home, but figured that he too was a little too drunk to drive. He couldn't walk Sammy back he was practically falling over right now and would never be able to reach his house. Coming up with a plan, Lucas put Sammy on his back and lifted him up giving him a piggy back ride.

"mmm comfy..." Sammy said as he leaned his head into Lucas' back.

Lucas didn't mind as he walked toward his home which wasn't too far from where they were. As they were walking he couldn't help but hear Sammy mumbling about something of lions, tickling, and bunnies. Lucas had no idea what he was talking about and headed back to his house. Once he got home, he opened his door and headed upstairs to his bedroom. Luckily his parents were heavy sleepers. As Lucas opened his door, he headed to his bed room and put Sammy down on his bed. Once he did, Sammy smiled and rolled over still deep in sleep.

Lucas shook his head as he left the room to grab some spare blankets for Sammy. He left just in time as he missed Sammy saying, "I love you Lucas."

When Lucas got back Sammy was still asleep so he put a blanket over him. Exiting the room, Lucas decided he would spend the night on the couch and passed out too...

 

 

Vince was in a living hell as he didn't know what to do. He spent what felt like hours pushing against, Sammy's anus and intestinal walls, but nothing seemed to be working. In fact he swore that Sammy was enjoying it. There seemed to be more liquid oozing around him now than there was before. Vince laid there defeated as he could only listen to Sammy digest whatever it was he ate last. Vince hopped that Sammy woke up soon and let him out. It wasn't fun being in this dark toxic tunnel of death. Every breath seemed to be like Vince's last as it stung his lungs and made his eyes water. Heck he couldn't help but dry heave every once in a while from the smell. Sleep wasn't an option as the noise, heat, and smells kept him from doing so. All Vince could do was check if the Sammy's butt would let him out, which it wasn't.

 

 

Somewhere in the night Sammy felt a large gas bubble in his gut moving around. Still drunk and semi asleep, Sammy groaned and rolled over. He felt the bubble move around and then... Without a care in the world Sammy let out a loud fart. It didn't take long before Sammy fell back asleep.

 

 

Vince felt a rumbling in the distance. Vince didn't like the sound of that. It wasn't long before there was movement all around him. He was flipped around and landed on his face. Next the walls all around him started to quiver and shake. Suddenly there was a large pressure rushing to greet him and pushed him down again. The sound of a loud fart filled the air as a nasty odor followed. Vince gagged and coughed as he started to black out...

 

Vince woke up sometime later. Yet something was different. Where there used to be darkness... there was light now. There was a faint blue glow filling the walls around him. Vince wished it didn't. All around him he could see the pulsating walls of Sammy's colon. Vince looked around and noticed there was a wall behind him, which was Sammy's asshole, and the other end where it seemed to go on forever. Vince looked around to see what was causing the light and screamed. Vince screamed because of two reasons. The first was because he saw that he was now blue. No not blue as in sad, but actually blue. He was glowing. The second reason was because he saw his body laying there covered in some sludgy muck and goo. His body wasn't moving. Vince came over to it and tired to wake it up or do something but nothing was happening. He check to see if he was breathing... he wasn't. That was when Vince noticed that the air was heavy with a nasty odor and stench. It was almost toxic... or it was. If Vince was dead, was it because of the air? Vince didn't know for sure but if he was dead then what was he now? A ghost? Vince had so many questions right now and needed answers. Could he walk through walls like a ghost? Walking up to Sammy's clenched butt he tried but found that he was just as trapped as he was last time only he glowed.

Suddenly there was a loud groaning sound from outside his prison. Sammy was getting up.

 

 

 

Sammy rubbed his head. Damn, it hurt really really bad. His vision was blurry as anything. Rubbing his head he felt the bunny ears on his head and pulled them off.

"What..." he mumbled as he looked at them. Trying to remember what happened last night Sammy only remember playing video games for a little while and then nothing. Everything was blank. There was a few blurry moments like dancing... drinking.... Puking...

"What happened?? Where am I?" Sammy asked as he got up out of the bed.

Sammy looked around the room. It seemed familiar... like he had been her before. In his sleepy and half sober state, it dawned on him where he was. He was in Lucas' room. Gasping he looked around and spotted some photos and trophies that he remembered was in Lucas' room last time he was here. Was he dreaming? Sammy was going to find out only to have a low gurgling noise tell him that it was no dream. Sammy quickly opened the door and headed to, if he remembered correctly, the bathroom. Opening the door, he was delighted to see that it was the bathroom and quickly closed the door. He didn't have much time left as he quickly pulled down his shorts and sat down on the toilet just in time.

 

 

Vince was fumbling around as his world moved around. There was a noise in the distance but he wasn't sure if that was Sammy or his imagination from all the gurgling last night. Suddenly the world stop shifting and stayed still. Vince looked around as he felt the walls around him starting to tense up. What was going on? Suddenly his questions were answered when a large wall of mass started to drift toward him and the exit.

"FUCK!" Vince screamed as he tried to open the closed butt hatch to the outside world. Sadly it was just as tightly shut as it was before. Vince winced as he saw his body get swallowed up by the gunk heading toward him. If he wasn't sure he was dead before, he was sure now. Could he get hurt now? Vince started to realize that he was already dead, right? So it didn't' matter. Letting out a relaxed sigh, Vince stop worrying about the impending wall of doom. This was however not the smartest thing to do as it didn't occur to Vince that he was still 'alive' enough to touch things that things could touch back. So he maybe he should had been worried. It wasn't until it was too late before Vince realized that he should be worried. He felt the mass touch him and offered resistance to his touch. Vince didn't stand a chance as the enormous mass of waste pushed into him knocking him over. Vince let out a cry for help as the crushing weight of Sammy's excretion rolled over his body crushing him in its wake. Vince felt the solid/semi-solid wave of filth roll over him and push him into Sammy's colon walls smearing his blue body into the folds of flesh. Vince's conscious faded as he started to become one with Sammy's body. The last thing Vince knew was the horrible smell all around him as he was now gone...

 

 

Sammy was ten pounds lighter as he felt his morning business leave his body. He was hesitant at first, going number two in Lucas' house. But as soon as Sammy felt much better, he didn't think of it. When he was finished up he flushed the toilet. Opening the door he decided to head down stairs. He spotted Lucas on the couch passed out. He was semi naked from the waist up. Sammy felt touched that Lucas gave up his bed for him, but also hurt that they couldn't sleep in the same bed together, especially if Lucas wasn't wearing a shirt. Deciding to make breakfast for the kind man who gave him a nice bed to sleep in, Sammy started up the stove. Sammy was going to make pancakes for Lucas. Once Sammy was done making them, it didn't' take long before Lucas woke up and joined Sammy.

"Sweet breakfast," Lucas said as he grabbed something to eat.

Sammy smiled as Lucas munched on the pancakes he made.

"So sweet party last night right," Lucas asked.

"I... I don't remember," Sammy said nervously. "What happened?"

Lucas laughed, "You got wasted."

Sammy frowned, "But I wasn't drinking anything alcoholic. I was just drinking the punch."

Lucas shook his head. "No wonder... the punch had alcohol in it. Did you not notice."

Sammy tried to remember and vaguely remember the weird taste and immediately regretted his incompetence. "Ohhhh," Sammy groaned. Lucas laughed. "What did I do?"

Laughing Lucas took another bite, "Man, you were a party animal I tried to stop you but you wouldn't listen to me. Before I could stop you, you ran around the house naked." Sammy gasped as he covered his face in shame. Lucas couldn't help but laugh, "I'm joking! You just threw up in the bathroom and we headed home, I swear. Do you remember anything else?"

Sammy felt a quick tingle in his rear, but that was it, "I kind of remember throwing up. Everything else is blank or blurry."

"Look, next time take it more easy on the drinks."

Sammy nodded. He wasn't planing on drinking alcohol again...

 

 

Sammy got home and headed up to his room. He quickly took his clothes off and started to put on fresh clothes when he paused in the mirror. Looking behind him he looked at his butt. Frowning he inspected it and swore that it got a little more rounded. Shrugging, Sammy went to put on his clothes. It had to be from all the sugar he drank last night. Sammy looked one more time back in the mirror and smiled it did look nice on him though...