- Text Size +

It was the first day in the house where he did not wake up with breakfast already made. Timothy's mother left on a trip outside the country for a month, while he has to stay. 

He wasn't the only one. Timothy had a younger sister named Jolene. He always thought of her as a brat. They always fought and the rivalry was strong. Jolene was a high school sophomore, three years younger than her brother. She is a pretty girl, with an athletic build, D cup breasts, and a 5'4" figure. 

No mother in the house means he can tease and prank her, and she would have no one to run to. This was going to be very fun for Tim. He had already prepared a bucket of water, and placed it above her door, so that itll drop on her when she wakes up to open it. 

"Why do you have to do this!!!!? I just literally woke up. Why is it so crucial to you to ruin my morning? "

"you should have seen it, jo, it was so funny when all that water came down on you"

"its not funny, Tim. When will you ever grow up and stop being so childish?" she walked up to him. 

"yeah, whatever Jolene. You say that, but you still have a long way of growing up before catching up with me " he said. She immediately got mad and charged at him, trying to push him, but her tiny figure could not budge his 6 foot form, and it only made him laugh "haha, poor girl! Pathetic" he said, walking away. 

Later that day, Jolene wanted revenge, so she planned a prank for him. She filled up a water balloon, and then set up a trap. Tim was making breakfast. She threw the water balloon at him, causing him to hit his head against the counter and spill on the food." You bitch!!" he shouted, and charged towards her. He  fell for the trap however, and he tripped and fell due to a string she set up previously. He dropped very hard, and his sister looked down on him and laughed "haha! Look who's laughing now" she placed her foot on his head and said "you have been crushed, brother!". "get that off me!" he said, moving her feet away.

When he got up, Jolene said "hey wait. Turn around." he did. "you look shorter than usual... It looks like I've had a growth spurt! I am almost your height, timmie! Who knows, soon enough I might be as tall as you, or even surpass you, fit you under my arm, and call you little bro" she said. 

"yeah yeah, stop that. A few inches won't do you anything." he said. He was surprised however. They were 8 inches apart, and somehow it seemed they have less than 2 inches different. Did she really grow 6 inches over night? That's odd. 

------------

In the afternoon, Tim was waiting by the stove, baking cookies.

"oh hey timmie. I think I got another growth spurt. I must be taller than you now"

"yeah yeah, stop it with the nonsense Julie. Girls are always shorter tha- woooow fuck!! " he said turning around facing his sister and having to look slightly up at her "there is no way! That can't be !" his heart was racing, and she commenced to laugh. He looked down, and noticed that she was standing on her tip toes. "oh my God, you really fell for it! You were scared that I became taller than you".

"fuck you" he said. "it's not funny". He really wanted to push her and make her fall, but suddenly, he felt a sinking feeling in his heart. He looked at his sister, and saw her growing before his eyes "you're growing!! No.... I'm shrinking? What??? "

"oh my God timmie you're getting smaller right in front of my eyes!" she exclaimed. She watched her brother pass her eye level, and he continued to shrink. She was taller than him now! 

The shrinking finally stopped, and Tim was 5'4". Jolene was at 5'6". 

He looked up at his sister, now frightened. "hey there, timmie. It seems like girls do get taller than their brothers, don't they?"

 

Chapter End Notes:

To be continued