- Text Size +
John started to walk back a few steps. This situation was uncomfortable to him. What if Ms. Deforest was wrong? What if she was a quack?
“You look afraid John. Here. Why don't we start from the bottom and work our way to the top.” Ms. Deforest took a step back and sat down. She put her feet up, removing her moccasins. John hated to admit it, but he had a foot fetish. Like earlier when Ms. Little was playing with her feet, He couldn’t help but watch. Now he was confronted by a pair of titanic feet, easily 10 times his size. And he was mere inches from them.
These feet were pasty white, but the sides, her heel and the balls of her feet were a light shade of red. Her toes were long, her middle one was slightly longer than her big toe. Ms. Deforest put her feet down, resting them so John could see the toe nails. They were a pretty shade of blue, and John walked close to them, easily noticing his reflection in them.
“Now let's look at somewhere else.” Ms. Deforest removed her feet, and stood up. John looked up to see Ms. Deforest pulling down her pants. Under a pair of black sweatpants, Ms. Deforest was wearing a pair of striped blue and white panties that covered the width of her butt. Ms. Deforest slowly brought down her butt towards John. John fell to his back. He was afraid but at the same time he was thoroughly excited. Ms. Deforest was beautiful, and at the size he was in right now, it was only magnified. Doing some quick math, Ms. Deforest was well over 100 times his size. Her ass was easily 40 of him across. At this close, her posterior positively precluded his vision from perceiving anything else. Tuning his head, he could only see her beautifully sculpted bum. It was mesmerising.
Soon though, Ms. Deforest stood back up, pulling her pants back up, Ms. Deforest looked back down at him, smiling and giggling as she knelt back down next to him.
“You liked that huh?” She asked him. John could only nod.
“Well, I have some things to do. You’re going to have to take this as a consolation prize. Come here.” Ms. Deforest picked John up, and brought him up to her shirt. She pulled it open, including her bra. A straight white bra, and beneath that, a pair of breasts John had only imagined. At a normal size, John would have called Ms. Deforests boobs big. Now they were 20 some odd times his size. She brought him down, and let him go, right at the peak of where the bra meets the boob. The bra snapped back and John was engulfed in warmth. He was hugged snuggly to her breasts, and looking up, John wanted to see Ms. Deforests face. However, before he could get a look, Ms. Deforests pink shirt blocked his view. John was alone, stuck on his teacher's breast.
Jane was quite pleased with herself. John was afraid, but they had to test his new durability. She wanted to throw him down in her panties, up her butt, or down with her feet. But at the same time, she reminded herself, he was only 15. The boy was likely still a virgin. More importantly, he was likely still adjusting to the scale. So She decided that she would introduce him to almost every spot she was going to play with him this weekend.
Speaking of the weekend, Jane was thinking how much she was going to enjoy her trip to Malibu. Sadly her sister had to cancel, so she was going to be alone. However, she was happy that her parents invested in a time share. Her family's house in Malibu was nice, right on the beach. It had everything she needed. So for 5 days she was going to catch some rays, relax on the beach and play with her mini John.
She packed her bathing suit, her flip flops, some capri’s, a few t’s and tanks and a few other things. She packed efficiently, and within an hour, she was done. She had eaten earlier, but she was peckish, she wanted something to suck on. She didn’t have gum or any candy, but she had something in mind that would suffice. She put her bag by the door, the Taxi was coming at around 9. It was only 7, so she figured she would stay up for a while She was in the mood for something animated. So she went to her dvd’s and picked the Secret of Nimh. She popped it in, dimmed the lights, and checked on John.
After what had felt like an eternity, Ms. Deforest picked me up again. She had a smile on still. The light was dimmed, and it gave Ms. Deforest a glow like an angel.
“Hey there sleepy head. You like that?” She asked him.
“Yeah. It was nice.”
“Good. It’s late, why don’t you get out of those clothes?” Jane’s request was two folded. What she was planning, she didn’t want to taste John’s clothes, she wanted to taste him. And she was serious, it was late, John should be comfortable. Especially for his next position.
Ms. Deforest asked me to get undressed. And I really had no choice but to comply. I took my shoes off, my windbreaker and shirt off. Ms. Deforest giggled.
“A little more John.”
“You mean…” Before John could finish, Ms. Deforest knocked him over and began to take his jeans off. She was extremely careful, and soon, John was in nothing but a pair of black boxers. Ms. Deforest gave him a look he had seen a thousand times in school, when someone wants to go out with someone else. Ms, Deforest was giving him that eye in spades.
Little John here has something to be proud of. His abs are chiseled, his arms are strong. His dark skin glistens from a mix of my perspiration and his. And I would say he looks handsome. One day, If I can fix his current predicament, He will make some girl very happy.
“SO what now?” He asked.
“Now we go to the next position. My mouth. Are you ready?”
“You-You’re going to eat me?!” John exclaimed.
“Oh No John, Never. I’m just going to suck on you like a candy for a little. Now shhhh. The movie is starting.” And in I went.
Ms. Deforests tongue came out to meet me, it snaked out of its cave, pearly white teeth dwarfing me, it was simply a sight of awe. I knew that I should be afraid, I knew I should be screaming out, but I trusted Ms. Deforest. As her tongue came and made contact with me, I was hit with a wave of her breath. It smelt of cinnamon. Inside her mouth I could see a wad of red gum. Her tongue scooped me up and in I went. As I went in, I looked back out to see the light retreat, and soon I was engulfed in darkness.
The experience was strange. Ms. Deforests tongue jostled me around, pressing me against the back of her gums, her teeth, the roof of her mouth and against the sides of her mouth. Sometimes she would fix me to the middle of her tongue, rolled me in her tongue and sucked on me and the gum.
John tastes delightful. Feeling him just lay there and take all of this is simply magical. Sitting with my feet up, watching a movie that I love, sucking on the embodiment of my fantasies, All of this is amazing.
After a while I change things Up. I press John into the cinnamon gum I've been working on, and start to chew on him. This is the best way to start the testing of his durability. I press him in, grin and start the process.
After a while, Ms. Deforest moves John over to the gum. Laying him on her teeth, she chews down, mashing John into her gum. John is rolled into the gum, but before he can react in any way, there is more pressure from outside his confines. The pressure squashes the gum, and therefore John with it, flat. Over and over, mashed like he were the gum, John tries to breath, but after a few chews, he finds oxygen.
This process goes on for a while, but soon enough, Ms. Deforest has had her fun and takes John out, she pulls him out of the gum. She places John back on the table next to her feet and smiles down at him.
“How was that John? Everything you thought it was going to be?” She asked him.
“It was cool. I was afraid when you put me in the gum though. I thought I was going to suffocate.”
“Haha. I suppose so. So now you’ve seen what your options are. How do you want to test your durability? WIth my feet? Maybe under my butt? Between my boobs or back in my Mouth? What’ll it be John?” She asked with a smile.
John thought for a minute. But it quickly dawned upon him what would be the best. He yelled up his answer.
“I want to try them all!” He said. Ms. Deforest Looked surprised, as if she weren't expecting his answer. She nodded and smiled.
“Interesting. So you want to get the full experience. Where do you want to start?” She asked.
“Wherever you want Jane.” John said. Ms. Deforest smiled and reached behind her head. She took out a hair tie she had in, letting her hair fall down. It came down past her breasts.
“Ok. Let's play little guy.”
Chapter End Notes:

Ms. Deforest and John are ging to have fun.

Leave a review, comments, criticisms, anything at all, and I'll get back to you ASAP. Thanks for reading, Have a great Day!